April 28, 2024, 05:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306845 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »

I found it interesting on Kyle's blog that the Aruban Police underwater
search team has been assisting them.

Yes, me too!

I do not find it 'interesting'......I find it frightening!! They will never find her if Aruba is involved in any way, shape or form in the search.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »

After all the comments about the Shango thread...LOL it's not his/her thread...ask Lala's.... I thought I would bring this over that I found when I followed one of COLUMBOS'S 'clues'.

quote.....
Found this in a link that Columbo left the other day....still don't know what does or doesn't hold water, but this is a weird thing for Nadira or Satish to say. Remember she and Luis were questioned June 2nd and Luis again on the 18th.

This is from June 23rd CNN...

Satish Kalpoe to mom: 'We didn't do anything'

The mother of the Kalpoes said Thursday that one son had admitted he and his brother made up a cover story to protect Joran Van Der Sloot.

Nadira Ramirez told CNN she was permitted to visit son Satish Kalpoe at Aruba's prison within the past week. She stressed that the teen told her their story was not planned ahead of Holloway's disappearance, and she had no advance knowledge of it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2008, 08:39:16 AM »

At Christmas time, a couple of 'respected' (if ANY are) psychics here in the U.S. predicted Natalee would be found in February. At the time, I was disappointed because it meant that The Persisitence would have been a failure. Now I am thrilled -- because it just may mean they are right!!!! I never dreamt that The Persistence would be putting MONTHS into this search. God bless them!!

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.   

That is great news Kyle. I am glad to hear it too because I imagine you have to have a great sense of trust for the work must get very dangerous at times and knowing that you are watching out for each other as you dive into the deep must be very reassuring. Keep up the great work!! The laws of the land of Aruba should be left at the shoreline as it appears they do!!! No goofy ministers breathing down your necks out in the sea...they would never last since they have no kahunas...is that how you spell them? lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »

It's time for me to say Good Night to all...happy weekend

Night Sweetie!! Have fun at the Doggie Parade!!!

Good Morning to all!!  Janet...mine won't even let me bring the Scrabble board out of the closet   Lisa.....thank goodness we are having a heat wave for the diggie Parade!  Wish you could join us....but I know duty calls!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2008, 09:56:52 AM »

Hello Monkeys! Mic here and learning your board. Thanks for having me.

Hi Mic....welcome!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »

Interesting post from the darkside. Same newspaper that posted the Julia is not a suspect article. Owned by ATA/ Oduber??

In April 2007, Diario newspaper published articles alleging pre-election bribery offer by the Namdar Group of New York in a letter to an opposition member of from a former MEP campaign leader. MEP leader and Prime Minister of Aruba, Nelson O. Oduber –who had signed the Declaration of Chapultepec on May 24, 2004—called for “a complete boycott against one and all who have anything to do with Diario” in a full page advertisment April 2 in the newspaper Solo di Pueblo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2008, 10:06:28 AM »

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.   

thanks OE...that is great news.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »

The gang's all here for the memorial for Betico Croes. Anyone recognize the Fat guy next to Oduber?  Confused He doesn't look Aruban to me or part of the MEP,look's more like a Italian or Colombian.MO

I don't know but his "date" looks dressed very "festive" for a funeral.  I think of Idstlou's sig. line: "Get inside my belly"

How hard is it to find a pair of pants that are 40W and 30L?

lol so mip6 has some competition?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »

It's time for me to say Good Night to all...happy weekend

Night Sweetie!! Have fun at the Doggie Parade!!!

Good Morning to all!!  Janet...mine won't even let me bring the Scrabble board out of the closet   Lisa.....thank goodness we are having a heat wave for the diggie Parade!  Wish you could join us....but I know duty calls!! 

I agree!!! finally a warm weekend!!! My doggie would freak around all the other doggies..lol

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

After all the comments about the Shango thread...LOL it's not his/her thread...ask Lala's.... I thought I would bring this over that I found when I followed one of COLUMBOS'S 'clues'.

quote.....
Found this in a link that Columbo left the other day....still don't know what does or doesn't hold water, but this is a weird thing for Nadira or Satish to say. Remember she and Luis were questioned June 2nd and Luis again on the 18th.

This is from June 23rd CNN...

Satish Kalpoe to mom: 'We didn't do anything'

The mother of the Kalpoes said Thursday that one son had admitted he and his brother made up a cover story to protect Joran Van Der Sloot.

Nadira Ramirez told CNN she was permitted to visit son Satish Kalpoe at Aruba's prison within the past week. She stressed that the teen told her their story was not planned ahead of Holloway's disappearance, and she had no advance knowledge of it.

I do not own the Shango thread...I just post over there and lately it's been hard to keep up.  I do wish others would venture in and take a look. I have noticed that in the latest theories..the Kalpoes are certainly left out of the equation...hmmmm.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2008, 10:55:17 AM »

In 2002, the Editor in Chief of Aruba Today was Vanja Oduber.  Those Oduber's seem to be into a lot of the newspapers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »

i had a dream i was wrastling with paulus and hoe tapocrapo

i knocked both of their teeth down their throats

and they were searching for months on the beaches for their teeth

then anita came out dressed in her bathing suit trying to help and they both knocked her teeth out 

my thought imprint on this... evil doers are plan old evil 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »

then anita came out dressed in her bathing suit trying to help and they both knocked her teeth out 

Robots, it was the coffee.  Anita in a bathing suit was the nightmare part of
the dream.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »

anitasaurus KNEW joran was out of control

she knew it - she knew he was out all hours of the night - she knew he was drinking - she knew he was not a sporter - she knew he is addicted to gambling and booze

she knew

she simply hoped all would be ok in the end

well guess what anita - it didnt

continue to put your head in the sand and you will be going thru this the ret of your life
or come clean NOW...

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2008, 11:05:29 AM »

Robots, it was the coffee.  Anita in a bathing suit was the nightmare part of
the dream.

yes,, the coffee and i have to correct myself

it was a nightmare 

but the really interesting thing is they kept searching night after night for their teeth
on the beach... the problem was - WHEN I KNOCKED their teeth down their throat
we were not on the beach........

the beach was not the place where made them swallow their teeth

neither was Natalee

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

she knew it - she knew he was out all hours of the night - she knew he was drinking - she knew he was not a sporter - she knew he is addicted to gambling and booze

she knew

continue to put your head in the sand and you will be going thru this the ret of your life
or come clean NOW...

but robots....if he could just put this all behind him and start with a clean slate.....he would be oh so different....the poor boy....from the maligned island.....was Anita's major Art and Drama??
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »

she knew

or come clean NOW...

but robots....if he could just put this all behind him and start with a clean slate.....he would be oh so different....the poor boy....from the maligned island.....was Anita's major Art and Drama??

yep, i hear ya

anita is poison - she knew

she knew it all

and she knows it all

and she decides to cover it up

she is evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2008, 11:16:35 AM »

ot for a moment

relative said to me the other day 

"i dont want to talk to you anymore you are making me angry"

i said, "thats fine, GET IN LINE behind everyone else that doesnt want to talk anymore with me"

the truth hurts sometimes

they called an hour later....... all is forgiven i said

no more sugar coating by robots 

anita is evil

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.