April 27, 2024, 09:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306825 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2008, 03:30:33 PM »

Caps

A little more rest couldn't hurt.

Why would kidnapping an American force the Dutch to give Oduber anything.

If I was that high up to develop this plan, I would pick an American unaccompanied by 100 friends and I would not send Huey Dewey and Louey to do the job. I could see some insight into covering up the demise of an American Tourist once the tragedy happened, but not in the conspiracy of planning the kidnapping.

Did you mean to post this on the Shango thread?

Are you sure you don't have a sister named jenna?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »

Fixed the "looping" problem and the size problem.  Click on the play button:   

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/PretzerCommentary5.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/PretzerCommentary5.swf</a>

Nifty creation Dana certainly grows on me as I listen to him
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »

From Vanity Fair
In those tumultuous first days, Beth's most valuable allies were Julia Renfro, the 37-year-old American-born editor of an English-language daily, Aruba Today, and one of her reporters, Angela Munzenhofer, a tough-talking American whose family runs one of the island's popular restaurants. When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee. Renfro and Munzenhofer both have children, and they identified with Beth's desperation; the three women became inseparable. The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones. "

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »

Capslock - sorry I was playing around with some software and just saw you post.

So what happened to Natalee - where is Natalee?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2008, 03:50:40 PM »

Caps

If I was that high up to develop this plan, I would pick an American unaccompanied by 100 friends and I would not send Huey Dewey and Louey to do the job. I could see some insight into covering up the demise of an American Tourist once the tragedy happened, but not in the conspiracy of planning the kidnapping.

Who the heck is Jenna? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »

Caps

Who the heck is Jenna? 

Jenna is a conspiracy theorist at RU.  I guarantee CapsLock is not related to Jenna 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2008, 03:55:14 PM »

From Vanity Fair
In those tumultuous first days, Beth's most valuable allies were Julia Renfro, the 37-year-old American-born editor of an English-language daily, Aruba Today, and one of her reporters, Angela Munzenhofer, a tough-talking American whose family runs one of the island's popular restaurants. When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee. Renfro and Munzenhofer both have children, and they identified with Beth's desperation; the three women became inseparable. The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones. "

Both versions can't be the truth.  You don't suppose Julia would tell a bold faced lie, do you?

The NEWS

Saw this today on THE NEWS.  Timely, isn't it?   

THE POSTER ISSUE

Glenda Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 am   

BhamMom wrote:
According to Glenda, Julia said this was the poster created before arriving in Aruba. 

GLENDA
Not true Bham, you can read my posts back to 2005. I don't know when it was made. Beth gave the Original Hootie "Flyer" on June 1st around 10 am. Beth told Julia that she had made Kidnapped Posters the day before at The News with a picture from Natalee's Camera, but van der Straaten wouldn't allow her to put them up. Beth was very angry at van der Straaten. Julia took the original "flyer" with the 5x7 color photo and made copies of it for her and returned the Original back to Beth. The phone # on the poster was Beth's local #. I don't know if she rented it or if it was a prepaid.
Beth told Julia that the Detective told her that Natalee was in a drug house and would reappear in a few days, that she should just go to the beach and drink pina coladas and wait. Beth established Natatee's character again as she had done the evening before on the phone and stated that Natalee was being held against her will and she had to get her before something happens to her.

Then the Missing Poster was made at ZEROX on June 2 and that is when Beth dragged Vadar to the Police Station. On June 3rd, Beth was repremanded by the ALE for standing on the Street Corner at Renaissance passing out Kidnapped posters to passing cars.

That is the extent of what I know about Posters and Flyers. 

----------

The Vanity Fair version is what we were told early on, that Julia and Angela had their private numbers on that poster because all were concerned that much valuable information could have been easily intercepted by those two.

So why is she saying something different now?  Because Liars lie?

Just wondering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »

From Vanity Fair
magnolia, thank you ma'am.  you've just ripped another talking point out of julia/gelien's script.  if beth brought those flyers from alabama with her, how would she have known what munzenhofer and julia's telephone numbers were??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »

Julia lie?  Say it isn't so!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

O/T Klaas, Post 1284 in the S&S Thread was supposed to be here, the one I just posted.

Could you please delete it from the Shango Thread.  Lord knows they don't need any more confusion over there!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2008, 04:01:43 PM »

Caps

Who the heck is Jenna? 

Jenna is a conspiracy theorist at RU.  I guarantee CapsLock is not related to Jenna 

The local Dutch blackmailed the Aruban's into allowing the coverup, so now maybe the Arubans will blackmail the Dutch government for the blackmailing done by their agents, the local Dutch of Aruba?

Really, Aruba, the Ritz will look funny empty there, but for money laundering purposes, the more expensive the lodgings, the more money the project can wash. Why fool with $140-$200 per room increments when one can have $300-$1000 increments done in each load. Just like the $65,000,000 project your uneducated boy from modest means who holds a government job, promoted up from his previous job as a lab technician, is some how able to afford to build. Rudy is certainly living in a thriving economy. Average Joe Aruban, is life good for you too?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »

From Vanity Fair
magnolia, thank you ma'am.  you've just ripped another talking point out of julia/gelien's script.  if beth brought those flyers from alabama with her, how would she have known what munzenhofer and julia's telephone numbers were??

She hadn't even met them yet and didn't know they existed.  And yet she knew their cell phone numbers, both of them, according to themselves in the VF article.

Amazing!  Maybe Beth is psychic, too? 

Otherwise, somebody is lying big time and it would have to be Julia.  Anyone who has ever met Beth, even heard her speaking, would know she was not the creator of that Hootie poster.  It's totally out of keeping with her personality but oh, so very Julia.  She goes for the Soap Opera approach to everything that I have seen from her and this is much more in keeping with that level of intelligence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »

O/T Klaas, Post 1284 in the S&S Thread was supposed to be here, the one I just posted.

Could you please delete it from the Shango Thread.  Lord knows they don't need any more confusion over there!

I think I answered your post over there.  Leave it...I am the only one confused.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »

<snipped>

I will solve this riddle. 

and overview of the riddle movie that I see already in the making for what I have discovered from this riddle is:

it's a DRAMA, Suspense and Mystery movie all wrap in a deal package involving a Simple Conspiracy to get the MONEY to build the promised Ritz Carlton Hotel from and Self centered Egotistic Prime Minster and its Ministers Gangster WARS between the DUTCH PAIRLAMENTS and the Aruba Government for not given them to the MONEY for the sell of the PlantationBay Project.

Scene: Kiddnap a USA born Tourist and in this form force the DUTCH GOVERNMENT to release the MONEY and Also with the help from some one in the AHATA's well established MOB Controlled Tourist Enterprises to stage a KIDNAPP turning in a MURDER SCENE, with the promise to the actors in a form of a payback.

<snipped>

Klassend:

The Bondia newspaper this morning, Julia Renfro is getting herself out of the mess with a letter from the O.M. Aruba.
We have not even start the washing cycle yet and already she want to put protected armor coating on her self.

If she is clean there is no need for protected coating

Caps

1.   I am confused.  Is your theory distancing Joran and Paulus from implication in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway or ... are Paulus and Joran participants in the conspiracy.

2.  I can only assume if Julia Renfro is receiving a letter Hans Mos that absolves her of all accusations directed at her by Castillo and Young ... there should also be a letter forthcoming to Beth and Jug  from the prosecutor.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »

I think I answered your post over there.  Leave it...I am the only one confused.

Too late, I just deleted it as Anna requested
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »

From Vanity Fair

Both versions can't be the truth.  You don't suppose Julia would tell a bold faced lie, do you?

The NEWS

Saw this today on THE NEWS.  Timely, isn't it?   

THE POSTER ISSUE

Glenda Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 am   

BhamMom wrote:
According to Glenda, Julia said this was the poster created before arriving in Aruba. 

GLENDA
Not true Bham, you can read my posts back to 2005. I don't know when it was made. Beth gave the Original Hootie "Flyer" on June 1st around 10 am. Beth told Julia that she had made Kidnapped Posters the day before at The News with a picture from Natalee's Camera, but van der Straaten wouldn't allow her to put them up. Beth was very angry at van der Straaten. Julia took the original "flyer" with the 5x7 color photo and made copies of it for her and returned the Original back to Beth. The phone # on the poster was Beth's local #. I don't know if she rented it or if it was a prepaid.
Beth told Julia that the Detective told her that Natalee was in a drug house and would reappear in a few days, that she should just go to the beach and drink pina coladas and wait. Beth established Natatee's character again as she had done the evening before on the phone and stated that Natalee was being held against her will and she had to get her before something happens to her.

Then the Missing Poster was made at ZEROX on June 2 and that is when Beth dragged Vadar to the Police Station. On June 3rd, Beth was repremanded by the ALE for standing on the Street Corner at Renaissance passing out Kidnapped posters to passing cars.

That is the extent of what I know about Posters and Flyers. 

----------

The Vanity Fair version is what we were told early on, that Julia and Angela had their private numbers on that poster because all were concerned that much valuable information could have been easily intercepted by those two.

So why is she saying something different now?  Because Liars lie?

Just wondering.

Julia is a real saint, a real trooper, and she speaks with a forked tongue, which I am sure has resulted in her being an island favorite. We should all pitch in and buy her some knee bads, as she ain't getting any younger, and whenever her mouth is empty and her lips moving, she is lying.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

From Vanity Fair

MAGNOLIA ... GREAT CATCH!!!

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »

Klaas, this creation of yours is AWESOME!

Capslockwizard,  It's clear to me you have done a lot of work in a short time to decode the Shango and Simian Posts. 

Some of your theory backs up some of what I feel is true:

Natalee was targeted,
she was kidnapped by J2K,
Paulus was involved in the beginning, not just after the fact,
Julia Renfro is in it up to her eyeballs, 
Extreme threats have been issued to those who would talk in the form of beheadings, mutiliation deaths, one-hand-in-pocket hanging suicides indicating involvement of MOB, drug lords
Casinos = MOB
the collusion permeates the highest officials in the government and judiciary

I have often thought of why Paulus would be involved in targeting Natalee.  One scenario I feel is possible, is that he owed a debt to someone, whether a gambling debt, or some other type of debt involving his dirty business dealings with government contracts. 

IMO, the fact that Joe Tacopina is representing the Van der Sloots confirms Paulus' dirty business/MOB connection.

Michael Posner, Excelsior casino owner, is a convicted felon who did time in federal prison for Racketeering (MOB)

* aka Michael Rubins and Irving Goldstein.

* his family still resides in Riverwoods.

* his criminal profile lists involvement in illegal gambling, strip clubs and vending machines.

* criminal history dates to 1960 includes numerous arrests and successful tax and racketeering prosecutions. 

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »

From Vanity Fair

Excellent research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many tips she actually received versus how many she gave Beth?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »

Another one of the Renfro/Gielen/Alberto lies=time of arrival.
Beth has always said that they left Birminham at around 5:45PM
That would be 6:45PM Aruba time.
The flight time Birmingham to Aruba is around 4 hours, runway to runway.
That would put Beth and company in Aruba at exactly the time she has
always stated; at around 11:00PM

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.