April 28, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306833 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 27, 2008, 09:58:29 AM »

Good Morning...

Does anyone remember which story Joran changed too on 6/22/2005 or there abouts? It wasn't 'Satish picked him up' as that wasn't until the Nova interview in Feb. of 2006.

Also I can't find the reference to Albert Vrolijk in the Important Documents thread...it's there I just can't find it again.

One more...does anyone know Sander's middle name?

Thanks in advance....

Does this help?

The People by Catriana

Albert Vrolijk one of the reporters from Aruban radio station Top 95 launched their own search before police arrived, at the Marriott, finding a pair of torn pink-and-white polka dot panties and three condoms, two of them used.

Edited to add:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1465.msg212384#msg212384

BBL

Thanks Bearlyhere...there appears to be at least two. One a DJ and another that works on the Red Sail. This is probably a reference to the DJ as I believe he found 'stuff'.

There was two birthdates listed in the Important Case Documents thread, I will go back and see where I missed it. I know it's there as I saw it.

Does anyone have that pic of Joran on a boat with a girl? That may be the Red Sail also.

TIA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 27, 2008, 10:12:07 AM »

Does anyone remember what happened with this story? Or was it swept under the rug?

Woman Claims Rape Where Missing Teen Was Last Seen In Aruba

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4576170/detail.html

With its year-round warmth and nearly rain-free climate, Aruba has become a vacation oasis for thousands of Massachusetts residents. But in recent days, a dark side has emerged.

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that a local woman said she was raped after leaving the same bar in Aruba where missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was last seen.

"Aruba is not as safe as the commercials make it out to be," said Marie, who withheld her last name.

Marie said she made four trips to Aruba with friends and believed the island was safe. That's why she had no qualms about traveling there alone for Christmas 2001. She stayed at the same Holiday Inn where Holloway and her high school classmates booked their rooms. On Christmas Eve, Marie said she went to Carlos 'N Charlie's, the same bar where the missing Alabama teen was last seen.

When she left, Marie said a man pulled her into his car, drove away and raped her.

"As I was being pulled into vehicle, screams came out of me that I couldn't imagine ever coming out of me of me and people did nothing," said Marie.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: January 27, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »

Good Morning...

Does anyone remember which story Joran changed too on 6/22/2005 or there abouts? It wasn't 'Satish picked him up' as that wasn't until the Nova interview in Feb. of 2006.

Also I can't find the reference to Albert Vrolijk in the Important Documents thread...it's there I just can't find it again.

Thanks in advance....

On 6/14/05 Joran was claiming that Deepak had picked him up at the beach.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »

Klaasend:

Good Morning all monkeys. This is the last question in the Shango Riddle
and I will give you a sample of what is coming...Today is the day that the floors will shake...prepare the news...

but first the question
Do anyone know the name for the Dutch Special force like the SEALS of the USA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 27, 2008, 10:38:41 AM »

Good Morning...

Thanks in advance....

On 6/14/05 Joran was claiming that Deepak had picked him up at the beach.

Thanks Lala's...so the 22nd. may have been 'walked home' will go and see how long he stuck with the Deepak story.

Red...I bet it was swept under the rug

Caps...Is this the 'Black Team' or similar? Pics somewhere in the Important Document thread...I'm a little lost over there lately...LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: January 27, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

Klaasend:

and I will give you a sample of what is coming...Today is the day that the floors will shake...prepare the news...

but first the question

I have no idea about that one.  Are you talking about the "black team"? 

BTW, I need some clarification from last night, please.  Are you still asserting that the person that made the Natalee kidnapped poster was the person that was responsible for some kind of money extortion?  I really want to get that one straight here before we continue any further. Also, if you don't mind would you please take a look at my list of questions in the Shango thread?  If you would just correct them for me I woudl be much appreciative.  You have spent a lot of time on all this stuff. TIA
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 27, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »

Interesting about Joran getting home.

In his June 14th statement he does say Deepak picked him up.

In the Vanity Fair article, Dompig says that Joran says that he walked home.

In the Nova interview that Paulus gave upon his release (~June 26th 2005??) Paulus says the following:

His declaration now is that he left Natalee alone on the beach, and then went home by himself, and that his two friends were nowhere near that. That is the second version, and till now Joran holds on to that under severe police interogation

We know on all the TV interviews Joran claims Satish but not sure when that occurred.

Then there was that tidbit about Joran getting dropped off at home and Deepak and Satish leaving with Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 27, 2008, 10:52:28 AM »

Klaasend:

but first the question

I think they are called the "Black Squad"

Edited to add:  The Black Squad is like the Aruba special force swat team.  Not necessarily Dutch.  So may not be what you are asking for.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:54:46 AM by klaasend » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 27, 2008, 10:54:53 AM »

about The Black Team...

When I tried to get info about that, I believe the picture and write up was really about a team out of Curacao.  I don't really think the black team was Aruban....just the Visibility Team....but, I could be wrong.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 27, 2008, 10:56:48 AM »

Interesting about Joran getting home.

In his June 14th statement he does say Deepak picked him up.

In the Vanity Fair article, Dompig says that Joran says that he walked home.

In the Nova interview that Paulus gave upon his release (~June 26th 2005??) Paulus says the following:

His declaration now is that he left Natalee alone on the beach, and then went home by himself, and that his two friends were nowhere near that. That is the second version, and till now Joran holds on to that under severe police interogation

We know on all the TV interviews Joran claims Satish but not sure when that occurred.

Then there was that tidbit about Joran getting dropped off at home and Deepak and Satish leaving with Natalee.

Thanks Buckeye....

Satish...Nova interview Feb. 2006, but I was looking for the one while Paulus was incarcerated and you found it. Joran 'shut down' I think until he talked to Carlo, and then made a statement later that day IIRC.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »

Maybe Joran told them that Paulus (or Val) picked him up and that's why Paulus got arrested the 23rd.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: January 27, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »

Here is an idea I have.

It would help to get the word out about Natalee’s case in the Northeast.

Perhaps after the travel shows we could consider doing this:

We could gather a list of major high schools or colleges in Boston and NYC area. Then we could send a copy of
Loving Natalee to each principal, dean of women, or head librarian. We would have to narrow down the schools, of course. Maybe for NYC,
it would be more effective to focus on the major suburban schools.

Anyway, we could come up with a reasonable list and perhaps
we could each pick a school and send one complimentary copy of Loving Natalee.

Any interested supporter who couldn’t afford to buy a new copy could even puchase a used one in good shape on Amazon. Or perhaps a softcover, if it’s out soon.

Anyway, participation would be strictly voluntary, of course. But this is just something to think about after the travel shows.
———
Another option is to make sure major libraries in NYC area and Boston have a copy.
——-
The point is: word needs to get out to the young tourists in the Northeast.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »

Klaasend:

but first the question

Hey Capslock and good morning all,

Found this:

The Dutch 7NL SBS is roughly analogous to Britain's SBS teams. Indeed, they would be under British operational control during wartime. Their official name is the Amfibisch Verkennings Peloton. Within its ranks, the 7 NL SBS has several groups with different functions; the boating unit, the underwater unit, the insertion unit (using underwater vehicles and small, water-borne craft), and the anti-terrorist group. It has a complinent of 23 men and two officers.
The Dutch 7NL SBS team members use a wide array of weapons. Glock 17s or Browning High Power pistols are carried. UZI and the HK MP-5 family of submachine guns are used for close quarters battles. FN-FAL and HK G3 Rifles are carried and the Steyr SSG Sniping rifle is used for sniping purposes. Equipment such as rigid raider craft, Klepper canoes, and closed circuit breathing gear are used to insert.
During wartime, the 7 NL SBS would be utilized for intelligence gathering as well as sabotage missions. Currently the 7NL SBS is responsible for the security of Dutch passenger liners, ferries, and oil rigs.

The 7NL SBS are an elite among the Dutch Royal Marine. An elite within an elite. The unit has remarkably close ties with its British equivalent the SBS. The Dutch began traininig combat swimmers in 1959 but changed their training in 1961 to adopt US and French pratices. In 1973, the British and Dutch formed the joint UK/Netherlands Amphibious Force (UKNLAF) made up of two nations naval assets and Britians Royal Marine 3 Commando Brigade and the Dutch Group of Operation Unit Marines (GOUM). 7 NL SBS is a subunit of GOUM support battalion. In wartime operations or in any moment of international co-operation, the 7NL SBS would come under the British command and act as a part of the British SBS, becoming part of the C Squadron, the recon unit of 3 Commando Brigade.
The unit is believed to be around 25-26 men strong, divided into 4-5 teams. 7nl SBS is also responsible for long range recon, small scale raiding, and training with the BBE in maritime CT tasks and the protection of Dutch Oil rigs.

The BBE also maintains a boat troop and is technically part of the Royal Dutch Marine Crops, but comes under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Justice.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 27, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »

about The Black Team...

When I tried to get info about that, I believe the picture and write up was really about a team out of Curacao.  I don't really think the black team was Aruban....just the Visibility Team....but, I could be wrong.

Interesting...there were reports by posters when Steve was arrested that his Dad was part of some elite squad and I think that is where Steve is from.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 27, 2008, 11:03:28 AM »

Helenback...there's that Dutch marine again....LOL...Joran says he shipped out 2 days earlier!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »

Klaasend:

but first the question

Edited to add:  The Black Squad is like the Aruba special force swat team.  Not necessarily Dutch.  So may not be what you are asking for.

I think the Aruba Black Squad is only on land.  The US 'Navy Seals' deal primarily in the water.  I think that is what the Cap is asking. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

Good info Helen Back! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »

Helenback...there's that Dutch marine again....LOL...Joran says he shipped out 2 days earlier!

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »

No monkeys it is not the Black Team

it is new becuase not even Babalu knows who they are

it is the BSB and the BBE "

it is the new Quick Intervention Unit. The QIU
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »

Klaasend:

but first the question

I think the Aruba Black Squad is only on land.  The US 'Navy Seals' deal primarily in the water.  I think that is what the Cap is asking. 

Here is an overview of Dutch Special Forces

http://www.specwarnet.net/europe/dutch_overview.htm

http://www.worldwide-military.com/NL%20Speciale%20eenheden_english.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.