April 27, 2024, 01:15:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306800 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »

I wonder how many high schools are in that area?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

What do you mean by travel before this trip?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »

I will definitely get word to Beth and suggest she read these pages and evaluate if this is something she can do. It makes a lot of sense to me, and it appears feasible and possibly very effective. Chances are she is already in the know as everytime I think I have found something new she is way ahead of me:))))))))))))

Beth knows  Just 30 miles south of Boston is Providence and that is all Colleges and Universities also..Aruba has been feasting off of this Market for a long time now and it makes sense why they spend a few million at the Boston and NY Trade Shows.

Your right PI,It's a marathon and not a sprint..The Aruban Govt is even crazier than we thought if they think we will forget about the events that happened in June 2005. They are running out of lunatics and liars to make up lies and stories about Natalee and her Family. Who will they pay next Brians Dreams? 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

*******, the major city which the Boston students reside is Brookline. This covers BU,Northeastern, and big part of MIT. Being from Boston, I can say majority of travel comes from the North Shore areas(Medford, Charlestown, Everett). These cities run group trips of 50-75 people twice a year(mostly Medford). If anyone needs more city specifics, let me know. I work in Brookline, and have been part of those trips. Notice it was in the past tense....
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2008, 01:11:39 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.

I didn't see this before I asked. It is a rather daunting task:)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 27, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »

Speaking of Beth, I would just like her to look after herself and surround herself with people that love and support her. She has been and is currently still being attacked. She has done more than most people would or could. I know she has alot of support. I would still like her to continue the search for answers, but not at the expense of her own health or well being.
Aruba will continue to be the way they are and never admit to anything and look at the lengths they have taken to disrepect her, the family and Natalee. They have made themselves look bad.
The people like Julia and those that assisted the Sloots and the Kaploes and defended them and sent them on these wild goose chases and gave Beth all of the fake leads and information did so for a reason. I think it was so that Beth, who had access to the Media would repeat some of their nonsense and ruin Beth's credibility at the same time. I remember thinking that Beth was having a breakdown of sorts while she was in Aruba and that it was time for her to go home to the USA where she wouldn't be so surrounded by these people who were "helping" her with their absolute nonsense and lies. 
Just my thoughts in hindsight. I had no idea that so many in Aruba were so sinister in their own agendas. I know that the ordinary people of Aruba are not all like this, but at the moment, I can only think of Jossy who has remained a friend to the HT family and who has the means and the vehicle to get the information out there to their own citizens.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 27, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

*******, the major city which the Boston students reside is Brookline. This covers BU,Northeastern, and big part of MIT. Being from Boston, I can say majority of travel comes from the North Shore areas(Medford, Charlestown, Everett). These cities run group trips of 50-75 people twice a year(mostly Medford). If anyone needs more city specifics, let me know. I work in Brookline, and have been part of those trips. Notice it was in the past tense....
In 4 weeks we will be in Boston being Natalee's voice..You should join us! Yes,My neice just graduated from BU and I think they had 40,000 students and that is definetly the epicenter for colleges in Boston as you know.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 27, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »

Caps are you from aruba?  A friend of mine that I talk to there, also talks like you do is only why I ask......  TIA

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 27, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.
NYC is no.1 and Boston is no.2 for the most travelers that go to Aruba.
Boston in particular is referred to as America's College Town. The city has many colleges but the big ones are Boston U,Boston College, St Johns, Northeastern, Harvard, Cambridge,MIT,Tufts..etc etc

St. John's Univer ( my alma mater) is in Queens, NYC.  Many of affluent LI students attend "out-of town" universities ie. hitting affluent LI HS would target more likely tourists......
        NYC universities of prestige incl. NYU, Columbia, ( of course many students there are from other states and live in dorms.)  If your prime concern is to target potential NY tourists, suburban HS, IMHO, would be your  best bet.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2008, 01:21:36 PM »

I think I was trying to say that Aruba has branded themselves in a negative light by their own actions, even their recent actions against Beth and Jug. How can the family even respond to these current accusations ? Why should they have to ? The Dr. Phil lawsuit will, if the papers are ever provided should take care of any of the latest nonsense.
Vulture Island. 
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2008, 01:31:27 PM »

I understand how tough a task it is to locate an area and make differences, between cost and logistics. Being very knowledgable about the Post Ofiice   , to send a "run" through the whole city of Brookline at bulk business rates would not only be very inexpensive, but would be treated as "priority mail", if you dated it properly...I could guarantee any monkey that. Wink  P.S- Hopefully I will be making an appearance *******. Is it the new convention center at 425 Summer St in Boston? Quite a few businesses in 495 Summer which promote Aruba, what a nice place to start letter boycott, at a set of businesses adjacent to the convention center....
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 27, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »

I haven't been around for awhile and am unfamiliar with certain names. I am flabbergasted that a poster here, searching for answers to Natalee's demise, is unaware of the identity of her father.  

Her name is Natalee Holloway!!!  Who else but Dave Holloway could be her father.  I'm beginning to think that "implications" being made here are of a different agenda than what Scared Monkeys represents.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: January 27, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »

Obviously we can't send to all schools.

We need to narrow. Are most young tourists from NY and Boston
high-school or college students?

Do they live in affluent areas? Do many of them attend any particular university?

Many good ideas have been offered. We do need to select the most effective.
In any regard, maybe a FEW of the prominent universities should be at the top of the list.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: January 27, 2008, 01:37:17 PM »

I wish that Beth would speak at some of the colleges/universities in the Northeast.

Not only would it get the word out at the university, the event might also get local media coverage.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 27, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

I understand how tough a task it is to locate an area and make differences, between cost and logistics. Being very knowledgable about the Post Ofiice   , to send a "run" through the whole city of Brookline at bulk business rates would not only be very inexpensive, but would be treated as "priority mail", if you dated it properly...I could guarantee any monkey that. Wink  P.S- Hopefully I will be making an appearance *******. Is it the new convention center at 425 Summer St in Boston? Quite a few businesses in 495 Summer which promote Aruba, what a nice place to start letter boycott, at a set of businesses adjacent to the convention center....
It's the same place as last year at the Seaport World Trade Center. Aruba once again,is a major sponsor and spends huge dollars at this show alone. If you are interested in going please contact justicefornatalee@gmail.com

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:40:46 PM by Observer » Logged

Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: January 27, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »

No no

The question is like this

Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariotte are, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand casle.

The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

Would this perhaps be the bag photos that Carpe has provided?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: January 27, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »

BC73, thanks for your info about tourists from Boston.

I hope you can attend the show. All you have to do is tell Vicki you are going and show up. Signs, brochures, etc.  are provided. Vicki will also give you a sweatshirt; let her know
your size and where to send it.

Antonio Carlo
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 27, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »

Obviously we can't send to all schools.

We need to narrow. Are most young tourists from NY and Boston
high-school or college students?

Do they live in affluent areas? Do many of them attend any particular university?

Many good ideas have been offered. We do need to select the most effective.
In any regard, maybe a FEW of the prominent universities should be at the top of the list.

Natalee was a recent HS graduate....that is why I feel getting the word to HS is important.

I would imagine that tourists mainly come from affluent areas (like Mt. Brook) On Long Island, Nassau County is home to affluent School Districts.  Perhaps contacting the Superintedents of these school districts, would make a daunting task, a little easier.

There is no particular University attended by students from these School Districts. Many attend  BU., Providence, Princeton, Duke (Manhassat School District has a very successful Lacrosse team), Villanova, Penn ( U and State), BC, MIT,etc.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 27, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

Caps

Jug Twitty is Natalee's loving Stepfather who has worked as one with her Mother ... worked as one in their desperate quest for answers which encompassed what they perceived as coverup in the Aruban investigation that is denying their daughter justice.

Caps ... I would suggest that you take the time to read Beth's book LOVING NATALEE.  It will provide you ... in a nutshell ...  with a firm foundation regarding all aspects of the Natalee Holloway story.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
‘Scarborough Country’
July 14, 2005

TWITTY: … Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she’s alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we’ll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 27, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

Speaking of the plastic bag in the Aruba-Bay Video's..What are the odd's this was the same bag found in Canashito the very next day?

June 11th 2005 Arubagirl reports a large empty plastic bag found in Canashito and Leila reports Locals are saying something is happening in Canashito

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.