April 27, 2024, 10:20:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306788 times)
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2008, 02:00:29 PM »

I haven't been around for awhile and am unfamiliar with certain names. I am flabbergasted that a poster here, searching for answers to Natalee's demise, is unaware of the identity of her father.  

Her name is Natalee Holloway!!!  Who else but Dave Holloway could be her father.  I'm beginning to think that "implications" being made here are of a different agenda than what Scared Monkeys represents.

I had those thoughts myself - just didn't want to be the first one to voice it. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 27, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »

I haven't been around for awhile and am unfamiliar with certain names. I am flabbergasted that a poster here, searching for answers to Natalee's demise, is unaware of the identity of her father.  

Her name is Natalee Holloway!!!  Who else but Dave Holloway could be her father.  I'm beginning to think that "implications" being made here are of a different agenda than what Scared Monkeys represents.
Well, I wondered also. Odd to not be in the loop on the basic details.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

I might as well post the NY travel show link, too:

http://www.nyttravelshow.com/

NY show occurs the week right after Boston.

NY and NJ monkeys, Vicki really needs to hear from you!
Hope you can make it, even for just a day.

JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 27, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »

Good day All Monkeys,

My eye are tired, brain cells are all on fire, excuse me for sometimes for posting typing errors or not perfect grammer, while trying to solve the riddle. My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios, Current events, Political Events, Time Lines etc at the same time tried to ask questions, type, Decode, reassemble, re-analysis and reading information written from diffrent source of document written in 4 diffrent languages (DUTCH, PAPIAMENTO, SPANISH, ENGLISH can makes for these errors.

it is like trying to watch a Harry Potter Movie at High speed forward, understand a scenario and then rewind to put it in normal speed to read it while keeping on eye where you have heard or see a similarity in a scene that is going to happend or in this case already happend and not forgetting the questions asked to the SM Board to input in the instant flash scenarios that my synaptic are given me back.

I will solve this riddle. 

and overview of the riddle movie that I see already in the making for what I have discovered from this riddle is:

it's a DRAMA, Suspense and Mystery movie all wrap in a deal package involving a Simple Conspiracy to get the MONEY to build the promised Ritz Carlton Hotel from and Self centered Egotistic Prime Minster and its Ministers Gangster WARS between the DUTCH PAIRLAMENTS and the Aruba Government for not given them to the MONEY for the sell of the PlantationBay Project.

Scene: Kiddnap a USA born Tourist and in this form force the DUTCH GOVERNMENT to release the MONEY and Also with the help from some one in the AHATA's well established MOB Controlled Tourist Enterprises to stage a KIDNAPP turning in a MURDER SCENE, with the promise to the actors in a form of a payback.

Resulting in EXTORTION MONEY GAINED to keep everyone happy. but leaving a real Victim in this case.

It must be playout as a real live event: REPOTERS and ACTORS, JUDGES, need to be to be there.

Consequences for the Bussines and Economies (TEEPEES) which will be hurting.

Fallback plan:
Will be the implementation of a Fiscal reform to get more money from the businesses in Aruba. The Fiscal  Reform that even the DUTCH PARLAMENT has thrown out the window because it hurts the economy. Anyone that has establish a business and have worked hard would not like to loose their business will comply by this Legal form of Extortion.

The Harvest: More Money from the Aruba and USA well establish enterprises. 120 thousant living souls and 2 + millions from other part of the world.

What we need to find out is who is playing what Part in the names in this Extortion / Murder movie.

Why they did it, MONEY
For What was the MONEY: A promised Project

My mom (77) says allways that "even strong jeans, if wear to much will get torn apart, but when washed, the fabric will come lose and when put through the dryer, the heat is so hot, that the fabric come loose and shreds"

so let them keep wearing the lies and we will keep washing till the fabric come loose, and when we applied the heat (the questions?), we will see all the lies and the monkeys can shred them by applying US Justice for all who is in the part.

My Task is to Decode and with help of other Monkeys we will Prevail for Natalee so that she can REST IN PEACE.

<snipped>

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 27, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »

Miss Scarlet, I am not a Southern Belle....I'm  a New Yorker, don't mince my words.  Especially when it comes to Beth.....try to undermine her, even with innuendo, and I'll catch it......and watch out!!!!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 27, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »

FURTHERMORE, I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHO IT IS !!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 27, 2008, 02:25:57 PM »

Miss Scarlet, I am not a Southern Belle....I'm  a New Yorker, don't mince my words.  Especially when it comes to Beth.....try to undermine her, even with innuendo, and I'll catch it......and watch out!!!!

Wel maybe you should ask this:

maybe he need a name to put in an area of a riddle to see who is who in this game

instead you do not even think.
ok

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:34:15 PM by San » Logged
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: January 27, 2008, 02:32:47 PM »

Do tell!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »

Really?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

Please tell Us!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 27, 2008, 02:40:18 PM »

English is NOT Capslock first language.  Capslock is just trying to help figure out what happened.  Please do not jump to conclusions.

This message comes from Klaasend.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 27, 2008, 02:42:54 PM »

I ALREADY DID!!!!
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: January 27, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »

English is NOT Capslock first language.  Capslock is just trying to help figure out what happened.  Please do not jump to conclusions.

This message comes from Klaasend.

My sincere apologies if I am wrong.  I do however, maintain reservations.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #433 on: January 27, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »

Wel maybe you should ask this:

maybe he need a name to put in an area of a riddle to see who is who in this game

instead you do not even think.
ok

Caps You are doing a He!! of a job...keep up the good work....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 27, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »

Oh, another one???  Well I can't see where someone so knowledgable,AND savvy enough to solve this "Mystery" doesn' know who Jug and Dave are.  Hope you're not putting too much faith in thes "defective"!!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 27, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

REALLY, a hell of a job!!!!!!! Do you know who Paulus is????
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 27, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

Oh, another one???  Well I can't see where someone so knowledgable,AND savvy enough to solve this "Mystery" doesn' know who Jug and Dave are.  Hope you're not putting too much faith in thes "defective"!!

NOBODY is putting faith in anyone in particular.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »

REALLY, a hell of a job!!!!!!! Do you know who Paulus is????

PLEASE STOP!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 27, 2008, 02:52:50 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

San ... I will respectfully bow out for now.  I am very upset.

Caps may or may not have a firm grasp of the English language but ... he/she comes across loud and clear regarding his/her agenda in regards to Natalee Holloways' stepfather.

Later, Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 27, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

San ... I will respectfully bow out for now.  I am very upset.

Caps may or may not have a firm grasp of the English language but ... he/she comes across loud and clear regarding his/her agenda in regards to Natalee Holloways' stepfather.

Later, Janet

Janet don't be upset.  I didn't say stop to upset you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.