April 27, 2024, 01:03:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306798 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #440 on: January 27, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »

REALLY, a hell of a job!!!!!!! Do you know who Paulus is????
I think that I have been misunderstood....the Shango Samian thread is being worked by Caps...by no means Am I saying it is a correct version of what happened to Natalee.....I personally think that it is very misleading and is meant to throw doubt into what really happened and I figure if Caps can solve the riddles then it will be done and totally out of the way.....Very Sorry if I offended anyone....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 27, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

I think that I have been misunderstood....the Shango Samian thread is being worked by Caps...by no means Am I saying it is a correct version of what happened to Natalee.....I personally think that it is very misleading and is meant to throw doubt into what really happened and I figure if Caps can solve the riddles then it will be done and totally out of the way.....Very Sorry if I offended anyone....

You did not offend me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 27, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »

Please DO NOT jump to conclusions as to what CapsLock means.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 27, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

San ... I will respectfully bow out for now.  I am very upset.

Caps may or may not have a firm grasp of the English language but ... he/she comes across loud and clear regarding his/her agenda in regards to Natalee Holloways' stepfather.

Later, Janet

Janet don't be upset.  I didn't say stop to upset you.

San ... you did not upset me.  I agree that this dialogue was going in a direction that does not reflect the standard that has been established and maintained on the SM Forum.

San ... it is the furthering of the Julia Renfro agenda to single out and discredit Jug Twitty that made me angry and ... principle dictated that I could not let it go unchallenged.  It would have been a betrayal to Natalee's loving Stepfather if I had remained silent.

San ...  I hope you understand.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 27, 2008, 03:16:37 PM »

Please do not read MORE into what Capslock is asking.

Auntiem - do you come here just to cause trouble?  Who are you really?  Seems like every time you stop buy there's trouble.  Just saying.

P.S.  The proxy I'm using does not allow me to "bold" or "enlarge" text or the above would be BOLD and in large text.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 03:18:05 PM by San » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: January 27, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »

People can pursue theories that attempt to make sense.

Although I personally believe its no different than having computer issues. Don't look for a hard drive error first, check and see if the PC is plugged in. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 27, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »

Don't get me wrong monkeys

I just ask to replace the right name where I have Holloway. it can be a man since the clue is cowboy or it can be a woman. but the answers are there. I just trying to solve this more that 2yr old riddle.

Look what my contribution has come to...we know now that it is a coverup

At least, Shango let us with a map to resolved. I just started 27 days ago with my first report.

I am no defending nobody.

you need to see who will gain and for what by by this coverup.

Other Thing that this riddle expose is the MIU from Holland. ... What is the MIU got to do with an American Girl.

they pretend to send 3 person to jail... while the whole time they where not meaning it.

As soon the the American counterpart in this game leave Aruba, they are letting them go

The reporter is the KEY she was there from the Initial stages.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:11:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: January 27, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »

Well it looks like the brakes have inadvertantly halted ALL conversation!

Since we seem to be in a silent phase, let's be in a prayerful spirit for the Persistance, the crew, and all that entails.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 27, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »

Klassend: I have spell check it and now it say coffieup

I wrote coverup... please correct
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 27, 2008, 03:55:27 PM »

Don\'t get me wrong monkeys

I just ask to replace the right name where I have Holloway. it can be a man since the clue is cowboy or it can be a woman. but the answers are there. I just trying to solve this more that 2yr old riddle.

Look what my contribution has come to...we know now that it is a coffeecup

At least, Shango let us with a map to resolved. I just started 27 days ago with my first report.

I am no defending nobody.

you need to see who will gain and for what by by this coverup.

Other Thing that this riddle expose is the MIU from Holland. ... What is the MIU got to do with an American Girl.

they pretend to send 3 person to jail... while the whole time they where not meaning it.

As soon the the American counterpart in this game leave Aruba, they are letting them go

The reporter is the KEY she was there from the Initial stages.

Capslock - I think I understand what you are doing.  I have been having problems accessing the forum and right now I\'m accessing via proxy.  I know you are just trying to get all the names/people straight.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:50 PM »

Anyone notice that the network became slow...I am being disconnected 26 time now
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »

Anyone notice that the network became slow...I am being disconnected 26 time now

I am having a lot of trouble also.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2008, 04:06:57 PM »

I have not been able to access the forum or the blog for over an hour, I tried everything, rebooted, cleared history, cookies everything it kept saying "could not find scaredmonkeys.net or .com!  Had me very worried.  I would get in to the index finally but could not get to ANY of the pages.  I had been searching for info on wever geneology prior to this happening.  Up to that point everything had been fine so it really gave me the creeps.   I got in this time by the link on OE's sight.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2008, 04:07:35 PM »

Yes, we are experiencing some network server issues that seem to be intermittant.  I cannot access via my usual ISP.  I'm now accessing via AOL dialup which is much slower.

Hopefully the network/server issues will be resolved soon.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

I am having a lot of trouble also.
I was also until I restarted the computer now everything seems to be fine.

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »

You did not offend me.
Thank You San!   

In God We Trust!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

Since Wever was brought up

Did we decide that Guido Wever's father is Robert Wever?

If so he is head of the Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement (MSA).  He is not an MEP supporter...which may be a reason that his son had to get off island......and got the best lawyer.  It is my understanding that it is a serious thing to not finish a term.  You can't just make up a few classes.  You have to redo the whole year.  I always thought that that is why Joran was arrested the day after he finished classes.

Robert Wever PhD, has a lab that performs biochemical analysis.  Hope it's not the one that did the testing for this case.   
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

While I certainly can't speak for Jug, Beth, and Dave, I believe that they are strong enough not to crumble just because of a post they read. Jug's friends and family, Beth's friends and family, and Dave's friends and family know that the BS towards Jug is simply that, BS, and they know for a fact it isn't true. I would imagine that they would like to encourage everyone and anyone interested to jump in and and posts their thoughts, with an effort towards finding the answers.

If I know them correctly, they don't care about anything but getting the truth, no matter what the truth is. They can take whatever is thrown their way, as once you have lost a loved one, words are impotent as spears. Beth, Jug, Dave, and Robin would walk on fire to get the truth and not complain at all about the pain.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »

i call em like i see em

something aint right 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2008, 04:24:46 PM »

On a lighter note.....Kyle has a new video up on his blog.
I would bring it over if I knew how...but alas I am dumb.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.