April 28, 2024, 08:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306853 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 27, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:
Beth pointed The DEA agent out to Julia at the HI on June 1st and that FBI agents would be arriving later in the day to assist them in their search for Natalee. Julia was there and recognized him as a retired home owner

Followup:

resigned wrote:

What is Charles Croes update according to Julia?

Glenda wrote:

He said he wasn't allowed to discuss it ~ "NDA", just that Julia was wrong and that he isn't the home owner that Julia recognized.

"NDA"  ??? WHOSE!!!!! Thought it was Beth who made him sign one...I'm sure she wouldn't mind if he told.

Now can we have the TRUTH about who made CC sign the "NDA"???!!!!

Man the sheet gets so deep you want to puke!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 27, 2008, 05:49:15 PM »

you know it's getting knee deep in crap at RU when Chuckie posts that Beth sent him "Holiday Greetings and a message" through a "mutual friend".

Yea right Chuckie...we bought that one...NOT 
Crawl back in your hole rat boy.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:25 PM »

Klaas,
Chuckie the Rat is WHINING big time because you never let his front page posts thru!!!

Cracks me up!!!

Hey Chuckie....we don't allow rats in our house!!! You are going to have to continue your crush on Anna from the dump at RU!!! lol

Anna, you have competition for Charlierats affection. When he was photographed being hugged by Beth, he was grinning from ear to ear like a teenage 8th grade boy being hugged by his favorite pin up. The lady or somebody with him said it was a good thing they only photographed him from the waste up referencing a woodie, which I gathered was a very small appendage belonging to an excited rat, and he returned to exile saying Beth was nothing like he imagined in person, that she was really nice and pleasant in person. Of course, absent a microscope, the woodie would have been too small to notice.

Just like a rat to 2x you before your first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think how his main cheese he was there with felt.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 27, 2008, 05:54:01 PM »

In Dave's book, the first pages i turned to were the Shango Simian. Babalu ?/
was a poster that one of them gave some credence to. I really can't get myself all tangled up in that again as I made myself crazy before with the riddles.
We all know who the perp are, Shango and Simain and Babalu have not posted in years. Wish one of them would come forward now, even under a different name to one of the Admins or Red.
None of the three are Aruban. Neither are the guards.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 27, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »

was a poster that one of them gave some credence to. I really can't get myself all tangled up in that again as I made myself crazy before with the riddles.
We all know who the perp are, Shango and Simain and Babalu have not posted in years. Wish one of them would come forward now, even under a different name to one of the Admins or Red.

If my memory serves me correctly, Babalu was conversing back and forth with Shango and Simian.  I don't believe Babalu was posting from Aruba, I believe from the USA...I have no idea whether to put any credence in any of them   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 27, 2008, 05:59:55 PM »

Klaas,
Chuckie the Rat is WHINING big time because you never let his front page posts thru!!!

Cracks me up!!!

Hey Chuckie....we don't allow rats in our house!!! You are going to have to continue your crush on Anna from the dump at RU!!! lol

Anna, you have competition for Charlierats affection. When he was photographed being hugged by Beth, he was grinning from ear to ear like a teenage 8th grade boy being hugged by his favorite pin up. The lady or somebody with him said it was a good thing they only photographed him from the waste up referencing a woodie, which I gathered was a very small appendage belonging to an excited rat, and he returned to exile saying Beth was nothing like he imagined in person, that she was really nice and pleasant in person. Of course, absent a microscope, the woodie would have been too small to notice.

Just like a rat to 2x you before your first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think how his main cheese he was there with felt.

main cheese...would that be BhamMom?
she has been drooling over him ever since...
"Chuckie...when are we going to go to lunch? Chuckie..hello...are you ignoring me???!!!"  lol
Yes Bhammom...his heart belongs to the Monkey women..Beth and Anna...lawd help us now!!!  YUCK!!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

Hey Chuckie...stick to your own....as I mentioned...we don't allow rats in our house!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:
Beth pointed The DEA agent out to Julia at the HI on June 1st and that FBI agents would be arriving later in the day to assist them in their search for Natalee. Julia was there and recognized him as a retired home owner

I don't trust Julia, that agent was supposed to find Beth, and I am sure Beth and Co, or someone else, called the same offices I did and they knew when to expect her. I just don't remember them using the adjective retired in connection to him. What I actually thought is that he was there on some other official business or unrelated business. It couldn't have been too covert or they certainly would not have told me. This was average citizen to FBI and other agencies making an initial missing person report requesting help. I spoke to staff that apparently was low ranking enough to be there on a holiday, when everyone else was having the day off.

If he was a retired agent and  home owner in Aruba, it is easy to check the records in Aruba.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

beth and natalee's family would not want charles croes to not tell the truth anywhere, anytime.  they certainly don't have any power to make him sign an nda.  so who does have the power to make him do it?  the sloots lawyers couldn't make him sign one either, i don't think.  unless he was paid, and that was part of the nda language.
dennisintn
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »

If my memory serves me correctly, Babalu was conversing back and forth with Shango and Simian.  I don't believe Babalu was posting from Aruba, I believe from the USA...I have no idea whether to put any credence in any of them   

Wasn't Babalu the one who "opened the window," the one who was given credit for figuring out who Dirty Hand was?  Or am I confused?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »

Monkeys the answer are all here.

but the player are not and also the why

but he give a peek into the answers

Babalú Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:26 pm
The kidnapper is not Aruban (Dutch, Columbian, Venezuelan...what?)
Van Rijn can not be pressured (Lorenzo cannot be pressured - how is Lorenzo involved in your opinion?)
The FBI would close in on the whole operation (what operation?)
The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit (is the token Joran or WAS the token the 2 security guards?)
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes (I would  )

My questions in Red above

Prosecute and convict Joran and the truth will come falling from the skies:)))))))))))) He is the only absolutely guilty person known.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »

FYI - I wanted to clear up a few things.

#1  I am having some problems accessing the forum and right now have to use a proxy to get in.  Has to do with a server problem that will hopefully be resolved by tomorrow.

#2  While I was totally unable to access the forum, someone that only posts here about once a month JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS about another poster here at SM causing what I was being told was a bit of a frenzy.

#3  I will not allow someone who only occasionally posts here disrupt the thread because of their own misconceptions.

#4  It's been 2.8 years and I for one welcome anyone willing to try and re-decipher Simian/Shango.  That does not mean that I believe everything ANYONE says.  Actually, I don't believe anything until I've researched it myself. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »

Didn't Charlie Croes "see' some things in the recesses of his mind that he blabbed  about as if they were true? Didn't he give a statement ( a slanderous one at that ) on his own Non Dislosure terms ? So that he could not be sued ?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2008, 06:16:44 PM »

Didn't Charlie Croes "see' some things in the recesses of his mind that he blabbed  about as if they were true? Didn't he give a statement ( a slanderous one at that ) on his own Non Dislosure terms ? So that he could not be sued ?

personally I think the man smokes crack jmho
Have you ever read his "poetry" ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 27, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I believe Natalee met her demise while in the company of Joran and possibly the Kalpoes.  They had done it 20 times before but this time things went terribly wrong.  The problem is the coverup and that is what Shango/Simian IMO deals with.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 27, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »

I wasn't in a frenzy. I hardly go to the Shango Simian threads, but I went there today afterwards. Did not realize KLWiz was trying to decipher SS now. Mea Culpa. I will be good, and quiet, Klaasend. Right after that, I got a server error and it looked as if SM was down for a few minutes. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

Loranzo bribes Rudy Croes????????

If the US government would do what it can and should, this crap would come tumbling down today, not tomorrow. They know every drug dealer in Aruba and South America, who pays whom, when and where the drug traffic comes and goes. If they interupt that business, "Justice For Natalee" will be today, not tomorrow.

Bush, this hasn't exactly been a Texas response to a damsel in distress by you. I thought Texans rode tall in the saddle and carried a big stick, especially to rescue a daughter of their neighbor. You haven't even used the bully pulpit to voice your demands. It can be done, it should be done, and you really ought to consider doing it.

Shut down the drug traffic as you absolutely can, only temporarily as we obviously get some secret benefit from the traffic, until they give us the answers. Think about it, put yourself in Beth's shoes, and be the good man your daughters know you to be, the good Texan your neighbors know you to be, the good President we are all learning you to be. Beth needs one more hero to step forward, and the shoes belong to you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 27, 2008, 06:23:03 PM »

I wasn't in a frenzy. I hardly go to the Shango Simian threads, but I went there today afterwards. Did not realize KLWiz was trying to decipher SS now. Mea Culpa. I will be good, and quiet, Klaasend. Right after that, I got a server error and it looked as if SM was down for a few minutes. 

The "frenzy" was in this thread not Shango/Simian.  Yes, everyone had server problems for a while.  For some reason they aren't resolved on my end yet. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 27, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I believe Natalee met her demise while in the company of Joran and possibly the Kalpoes.  They had done it 20 times before but this time things went terribly wrong.  The problem is the coverup and that is what Shango/Simian IMO deals with.

I agree Klaas, but I think another possibility is while she was in the company of one Sloot (Joran) and one Kalpoe.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 27, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I do that for my benefit, I wasn't being critical.

All of the ploys, etc. get me distracted and I finally decided that no matter what my eyes are staying focused on Joran:)

I think the riddle boys are fantastic writers first and foremost, and they could contain the answers. I doubt it, and if they do, then I hate the writers and consider them punks for knowing and not telling. Just what is there purpose in writing the riffles? They know. They act like they want to tell. There identity must be secret telling even the riddles that they tell. Whats the difference in telling the truth then.

But I also can't resist them:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.