April 27, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306829 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.

I didn't see this before I asked. It is a rather daunting task:)

Some of the Arubans and Dutch think they own New York.  It is probably some of the Dutch first settled in New York and we had to make them leave, as they did not own anything.  We did pay them what a good steak dinner for a couple or so would cost.  So some of the Arubans, must feel entitlement because their overseers have some lost connection.  They still go there and dream.       Jack Blue

Dutch colonizers, $20

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: January 27, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »

FYI - I wanted to clear up a few things.

#1  I am having some problems accessing the forum and right now have to use a proxy to get in.  Has to do with a server problem that will hopefully be resolved by tomorrow.

#2  While I was totally unable to access the forum, someone that only posts here about once a month JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS about another poster here at SM causing what I was being told was a bit of a frenzy.

#3  I will not allow someone who only occasionally posts here disrupt the thread because of their own misconceptions.

#4  It's been 2.8 years and I for one welcome anyone willing to try and re-decipher Simian/Shango.  That does not mean that I believe everything ANYONE says.  Actually, I don't believe anything until I've researched it myself. 

I couldn't access the site at all for a little bit. If it is anything I posted I apologize, but I haven't noticed any fights to be honest. But I am told by my wife that it takes a baseball bat across my head for me to realize that someone is mad at me.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 27, 2008, 06:41:28 PM »

Klaas,
Chuckie the Rat is WHINING big time because you never let his front page posts thru!!!

Cracks me up!!!

Hey Chuckie....we don't allow rats in our house!!! You are going to have to continue your crush on Anna from the dump at RU!!! lol

Anna, you have competition for Charlierats affection. When he was photographed being hugged by Beth, he was grinning from ear to ear like a teenage 8th grade boy being hugged by his favorite pin up. The lady or somebody with him said it was a good thing they only photographed him from the waste up referencing a woodie, which I gathered was a very small appendage belonging to an excited rat, and he returned to exile saying Beth was nothing like he imagined in person, that she was really nice and pleasant in person. Of course, absent a microscope, the woodie would have been too small to notice.

Just like a rat to 2x you before your first date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think how his main cheese he was there with felt.

main cheese...would that be BhamMom?
she has been drooling over him ever since...
"Chuckie...when are we going to go to lunch? Chuckie..hello...are you ignoring me???!!!"  lol
Yes Bhammom...his heart belongs to the Monkey women..Beth and Anna...lawd help us now!!!  YUCK!!!!!!

Satan assumes many guises in his quest for deception.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 27, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »

And I hope I have not been rude or dis respectful to CAPSWIZARD, if I have been it has been unintentional. I encourage anyone who even thinks they might can solve it to do so by all means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 27, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »

Chuckie Rat and BhamMom are indicative of the "over-the-mountain" envy of all that is MB and Birmingham's leading community.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 27, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »

Hi OE.  Anything new?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 27, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »

Chuckie Rat and BhamMom are indicative of the "over-the-mountain" envy of all that is MB and Birmingham's leading community.

Tylergal - I don't pretend to understand the dynamics involved between MB and the "over-the-mountain" envy.  Envy can be a very ugly trait.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #507 on: January 27, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »

And I hope I have not been rude or dis respectful to CAPSWIZARD, if I have been it has been unintentional. I encourage anyone who even thinks they might can solve it to do so by all means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree PI hence the encouragement earlier to Caps! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 27, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I believe Natalee met her demise while in the company of Joran and possibly the Kalpoes.  They had done it 20 times before but this time things went terribly wrong.  The problem is the coverup and that is what Shango/Simian IMO deals with.

I agree Klaas, but I think another possibility is while she was in the company of one Sloot (Joran) and one Kalpoe.

I agree.  All they had to do was go get help.  This one word would have saved many people heartache.  I blame Paulus for not getting help.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #509 on: January 27, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

Update: Sun 27-Jan 1930 hrs

The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0740 hrs. The winds were 15 kts out of the east and the seas 2-3ft. It's as calm as we've seen it offshore. More later

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #510 on: January 27, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »

Update: Sun 27-Jan 1930 hrs

The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0740 hrs. The winds were 15 kts out of the east and the seas 2-3ft. It's as calm as we've seen it offshore. More later

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Thanks TM for bringing this over! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 27, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I believe Natalee met her demise while in the company of Joran and possibly the Kalpoes.  They had done it 20 times before but this time things went terribly wrong.  The problem is the coverup and that is what Shango/Simian IMO deals with.

I agree Klaas, but I think another possibility is while she was in the company of one Sloot (Joran) and one Kalpoe.

I agree.  All they had to do was go get help.  This one word would have saved many people heartache.  I blame Paulus for not getting help.

I think it might have been too late to call for help if/when he got involved.

By the way, San, you look absolutely adorable.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #512 on: January 27, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »

In Dave's book, the first pages i turned to were the Shango Simian. Babalu ?/
was a poster that one of them gave some credence to. I really can't get myself all tangled up in that again as I made myself crazy before with the riddles.
We all know who the perp are, Shango and Simain and Babalu have not posted in years. Wish one of them would come forward now, even under a different name to one of the Admins or Red.
None of the three are Aruban. Neither are the guards.

Dave's book pg. 210
Shango says: Babalu opened a window looking into Babylon.

Dave's response: Apparently a blogger named Babalu solved one of the clues meant to lead people to seek the answer in Dutch social structure or the Aruban Police Dept.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 27, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »

Tylergal - I don't pretend to understand the dynamics involved between MB and the "over-the-mountain" envy.  Envy can be a very ugly trait.

You know it's the boss versus the employee.  No matter how much some people acquire as adults, they still blame the world for their childhood when poverty or lack of social status may have been unkind to them, instead of accepting it as reality.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 27, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »

Okay, back to lurking.  I know it's not my computer, not my ISP, but a network server problem.  Back to listening to Monkeys and ignoring the dark side.  It seems to stop all conversation here but whatever we post here certainly sparks conversation on their side. 

How is L Ron Hubbard involved in the Aruban underbelly?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 27, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Private Eye - I agree

I think it might have been too late to call for help if/when he got involved.

By the way, San, you look absolutely adorable.

Why thank you Bearlyhere.

Well this is why I struggle Bearly.  Because Dr. Baden said it takes a several hours to OD and with that said this is why I think she died at the hands of Joran.  He is violent and he proved it to the world by showing a little bit of his temper.  He is a monster.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

#1  I am having some problems accessing the forum and right now have to use a proxy to get in.  Has to do with a server problem that will hopefully be resolved by tomorrow.

#2  While I was totally unable to access the forum, someone that only posts here about once a month JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS about another poster here at SM causing what I was being told was a bit of a frenzy.

#3  I will not allow someone who only occasionally posts here disrupt the thread because of their own misconceptions.

#4  It's been 2.8 years and I for one welcome anyone willing to try and re-decipher Simian/Shango.  That does not mean that I believe everything ANYONE says.  Actually, I don't believe anything until I've researched it myself. 

Thanks for these comments, Klaas.  It was rough, for a little bit.  My observation is that problems happen when a poster pops in without bothering to read back, taking comments and conversations out of context, and reacts.

I appreciate all the work that is done here, and am willing to listen to any comments and opinions for which some foundation is offered.  We don't all agree, and that's OK with me.  What a boring place this would be if we did.  So many of you here are willing to go into the dark places to keep us informed.  I, for one, can't do that.  Many have done months and months of research and travel to contribute here, and I appreciate all of it.  Sometimes, all I can offer is my perspective.  What we all have in common is our support for Natalee's family and a quest for Justice for Natalee.  That should be enough to get us over the "speed bumps". 

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 27, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »

Klaasend:

Today Mike sladin has been charge with 8 month for a 10min kiddnapped.

Now Joran has kidnapped Natalee and goes free

this is to show you how OM plays in Aruba

Unbelivable
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 27, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »

Thanks for these comments, Klaas.  It was rough, for a little bit.  My observation is that problems happen when a poster pops in without bothering to read back, taking comments and conversations out of context, and reacts.

I appreciate all the work that is done here, and am willing to listen to any comments and opinions for which some foundation is offered.  We don't all agree, and that's OK with me.  What a boring place this would be if we did.  So many of you here are willing to go into the dark places to keep us informed.  I, for one, can't do that.  Many have done months and months of research and travel to contribute here, and I appreciate all of it.  Sometimes, all I can offer is my perspective.  What we all have in common is our support for Natalee's family and a quest for Justice for Natalee.  That should be enough to get us over the "speed bumps". 

Nice post Helen.  We all contribute in our own way even if it is just sitting her reading and supporting Natalee's family.  We can also contribute by telling people not to send their family to Aruba.  So even though people may just read and not post when they sign off the board and hear someone say we are thinking about going to Aruba they can inform that person of how bad it really is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: January 27, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

Klaasend:

Today Mike sladin has been charge with 8 month for a 10min kiddnapped.

Now Joran has kidnapped Natalee and goes free

this is to show you how OM plays in Aruba

Unbelivable

Kidnapping?  Wasn't he the one who went after the choller with a gun?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:34:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.