April 27, 2024, 02:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306806 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2008, 07:38:06 PM »

Klaasend:

Today Mike sladin has been charge with 8 month for a 10min kiddnapped.

Now Joran has kidnapped Natalee and goes free

this is to show you how OM plays in Aruba

Unbelivable

Kidnapping?  Wasn't he the one who went ofter the choller with a gun?

Yes, kidnapping
choller break your windows, you hold perp, Perp go to OM. perp goes free and the one that is defending his rights get 8 months jail time...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 27, 2008, 07:42:23 PM »

Klaasend:

Unbelivable

Yes, kidnapping
choller break your windows, you hold perp, Perp go to OM. perp goes free and the one that is defending his rights get 8 months jail time...

Isn't the guilt and sentence determined by a judge?  not the OM??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: January 27, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »

Klaasend:

Unbelivable

Yes, kidnapping

Yes, that really makes you wonder.  Didn't several people protest when Michael Saldin was arrested?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 27, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

FYI - I wanted to clear up a few things.

#1  I am having some problems accessing the forum and right now have to use a proxy to get in.  Has to do with a server problem that will hopefully be resolved by tomorrow.

#2  While I was totally unable to access the forum, someone that only posts here about once a month JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS about another poster here at SM causing what I was being told was a bit of a frenzy.

#3  I will not allow someone who only occasionally posts here disrupt the thread because of their own misconceptions.

#4  It's been 2.8 years and I for one welcome anyone willing to try and re-decipher Simian/Shango.  That does not mean that I believe everything ANYONE says.  Actually, I don't believe anything until I've researched it myself. 

Thanks for these comments, Klaas.  It was rough, for a little bit.  My observation is that problems happen when a poster pops in without bothering to read back, taking comments and conversations out of context, and reacts.

I appreciate all the work that is done here, and am willing to listen to any comments and opinions for which some foundation is offered.  We don't all agree, and that's OK with me.  What a boring place this would be if we did.  So many of you here are willing to go into the dark places to keep us informed.  I, for one, can't do that.  Many have done months and months of research and travel to contribute here, and I appreciate all of it.  Sometimes, all I can offer is my perspective.  What we all have in common is our support for Natalee's family and a quest for Justice for Natalee.  That should be enough to get us over the "speed bumps". 

Nice post Helen.  We all contribute in our own way even if it is just sitting her reading and supporting Natalee's family.  We can also contribute by telling people not to send their family to Aruba.  So even though people may just read and not post when they sign off the board and hear someone say we are thinking about going to Aruba they can inform that person of how bad it really is.

Yep, and I can bring a "would be" traveler to BYE-RUBA, or anyone else, up to speed REAL FAST!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 27, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

Klaasend:

Unbelivable

Yes, kidnapping

Yes, that really makes you wonder.  Didn't several people protest when Michael Saldin was arrested?

OMG!  Any idea who the "judge" in this case was?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »

What exactly does Julia Renfro do, for the Justice Dept, to warrant a letter from the OM to be plastered in the Oduber/MEP paper??....reminds me of that "slip up" letter that Paulus got from KJ, saying he was not a suspect.  hmmmmm
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »

What exactly does Julia Renfro do, for the Justice Dept, to warrant a letter from the OM to be plastered in the Oduber/MEP paper??....reminds me of that "slip up" letter that Paulus got from KJ, saying he was not a suspect.  hmmmmm

OOOOHHHHH, I'm tryin so hard not to say anything.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »

How about anything they want her to do 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 27, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »

Klaasend:

Unbelivable

Yes, kidnapping

He's American isn't he? If he was Dutch/Aruban would that of been the same outcome?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: January 27, 2008, 08:22:22 PM »

Loranzo bribes Rudy Croes????????

If the US government would do what it can and should, this crap would come tumbling down today, not tomorrow. They know every drug dealer in Aruba and South America, who pays whom, when and where the drug traffic comes and goes. If they interupt that business, "Justice For Natalee" will be today, not tomorrow.

Bush, this hasn't exactly been a Texas response to a damsel in distress by you. I thought Texans rode tall in the saddle and carried a big stick, especially to rescue a daughter of their neighbor. You haven't even used the bully pulpit to voice your demands. It can be done, it should be done, and you really ought to consider doing it.

Shut down the drug traffic as you absolutely can, only temporarily as we obviously get some secret benefit from the traffic, until they give us the answers. Think about it, put yourself in Beth's shoes, and be the good man your daughters know you to be, the good Texan your neighbors know you to be, the good President we are all learning you to be. Beth needs one more hero to step forward, and the shoes belong to you.
private eye, you need to send this one to the white house, posthaste.
dennisintn
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 27, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »

Klaasend:

Unbelivable

Yes, kidnapping

He's American isn't he? If he was Dutch/Aruban would that of been the same outcome?

I believe he is American, and the rules are definitely different depending on who you are and who you know. 

But since you can't have a gun in Aruba unless you're a drug dealer or mobster, maybe everyone should just have blowguns with GHB darts for protection.  Immobilizing others and rendering them helpless with drugs doesn't seem seem to be illegal.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 27, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »

Buckeye ... could you please provide me with a link to this letter that absolves Julia Renfro from Castillo and Youngs accusations.

Hey ... I assume that Hans Mos has also sent a letter to Jug and Beth.

Hey ... either Castillo and Young's accusations are credible or ... they are not.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 27, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »

Janet I'm not Buckeye but here's a link to where it's talked about the letter is in pap, but if you read down they'll tell you what is says..

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=12955&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »

Buckeye ... could you please provide me with a link to this letter that absolves Julia Renfro from Castillo and Youngs accusations.

Hey ... either Castillo and Young's accusations are credible or ... they are not.

Janet

Newspaper clipping about 1/2 way down.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332126#msg332126
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »

Janet

I found it!

GETAGRIP ... WHERE ARE YOU?   

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=704&Itemid=1

Ministerio Publico ta declara oficialmente cu nunca Julia Renfro tabatin algo di haci den desaparici 
Saturday, 26 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD - Editor di Aruba Today Julia Renfro ta desmenti totalmente, acusacionnan haci pa e mediumnan Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo di Guiding Light. Esaki, despues cu e dos mediumnan a haci nan declaracionnan publico, Diaranzon Januari 16 durante un entrevista na Tele Aruba, durante cual e duo a bisa na television bibo cu "Julia Renfro sa como hecho cu Natalee tabata bibo….

Julia, si bo ta mirando esaki… Beth (Twitty) sa cu bo tabatin (Natalee) scondi."

Daniel Young y Kelly Castillo aña pasa a manda declaracionnan den un carta cu a bai pa FOX News, Greta van Susteren, media Hulandes, Associated Press y famianan di e sospechosonan e tempo ei. Ningun momento esnan cu a ricibi carta di e duo a raporta e acusasionnan contra Renfro, sea durante nan programa of na autoridadnan.

Mediumnan Daniel Young y Kelly Castillo ta declara den e carta aki cu Renfro a sconde Natalee Holloway den su cas, despues di desaparicion di e hoben riba Mei 29, 2005. Nan ta acusa Renfro di a hiba mayornan di Natalee riba un careda di bina, mientras cu e tabata sa unda Natalee lo tabata scondi pa su mayornan. Nan a declara cu Renfro tabata conoce Natalee personalmente y cu Natalee lo a conta (Renfro) di un situacion di abuso na cas cu su padrastro na Alabama. Y tambe cu Renfro lo a fiesta cu Natalee prome cu e ultimo aki a sufri un overdose di droga.

Fiscal Mayor Hans Mos a reuni cu Renfro Dialuna ultimo, y a confirma cu e no ta un persona di interes den e caso di Natalee Holloway y cu e informacion cu Young y Catillo a presenta na Ministerio Publico no tin validez ni balor pa e caso. Esaki no ta trata unicamente riba evaluacion di e informacion y acusacion cu a haci contra Renfro, pero tambe contra tur esnan cu nan a menciona a base di nan 'tip' sin base substancia.
Zeer geachte mevrouw,

Naar aanleiding van diverse recente perspublicatie in relatie tot de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway, heeft zich heden tot mij gewend mevrouw Julia Renfro, u wel bekend.

Op basis van zeer uitvoerige politieonderzoek kan ik u melden dat mevrouw Renfro nimmer als verdachte in dit onderzoek is aangemerkt en er tot op heden ook geen enkele aanleiding is geweest dat te doen, integendeel.

Politie en justitie is, na uitvoerig onderzoek, niet gebleken van enige betrokkenheid van mevrouw Renfro, hoe dan ook, bij de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway.

Iedere suggestie in een andere richting berust niet op feiten.

Het leek mij juist u dit te melden. Ik moge ten aanzien van de wel op de feitengebaseerde conclusies van het OM wijzen op de tekst van mijn persconferentie zoals gegeven op 20 december 2008.

Hoogachtend,

mr. H. F. Mos
Hoofdofficier van Justitie

Hopi instancia di media na Aruba a duna Young y Castillo e oportunidad pa haci acusacion infunda contra Renfro, dañando asina su reputacion, dor di insinua cu e tabata parti di un 'cover up' y tabata envolvi den actividadnan ilegal. Den caso asina yamativo manera esun di Natalee Holloway of cualkier otro caso, e procedura normal pa un hende cu informacion confiabel ta pa bai mesora na autoridadnan y no na prensa. A puntra Young y Castillo si nan a bai polis cu nan informacionnan. Nan contesta tabata cu nan a haci tal cos, pero cu polis no a actua riba nan tipnan y no a ni controla si e lugar unda nan a indica cu Natalee lo tabata dera ta cuadra cu berdad of no. Basa riba e declaracion aki, nan a bin Aruba pa haci acusacionnan infunda tambe contra recherchenan local trahando riba e caso.
Fiscal Mayor Hans Mos tambe a menciona Gerold Dompig recientemente a declara den un entrevista cu Amigoe, cu aunke cu e nunca a topa personalmente cu Young y Castillo, el a haya sa pa medio di su conexionnan cu FBI cu e dosnan aki nunca tabata un ayudo den cualkier investigacion na Merca. Pa loke ta e ora cu Beth Twitty a yega Aruba, dia 30 di Mei 2005, Fiscal Mayor ta splica bon cla cu e informacion aki a keda bon investiga y locual e mediumnan a trece dilanti no ta funda.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

Janet

Janet - here is the letter in Solo di Pueblo but you can't read it.  According to GLENDA the prosecutors office is saying that Daniel and Kelly's information is ALL BS including the stuff about her.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

I keep forgetting to mail those knee pads!!!!!!!!!!! I know she is bound to have bad knees by now, poor soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »

I keep forgetting to mail those knee pads!!!!!!!!!!! I know she is bound to have bad knees by now, poor soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

Janet - here is the letter in Solo di Pueblo but you can't read it.  According to GLENDA the prosecutors office is saying that Daniel and Kelly's information is ALL BS including the stuff about her.

Thank you.

Klaas ... do you have link to the above letter from Hans Mos that appeared in the Solo di Pueblo publication.

As I already stated ... I assume there are letters forthcoming to Jug and Beth absolving them of Castillo and Young's accusations or ... is the prosecutor granting Rudy Croes request to investigation these accusations against Natalee's mother and stepfather.

Janet

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »

I wonder if there were high level meetings about how to handle the case of Natalee Holloway?

Would anyone in those meetings conclude today that her disappearance was handled correctly?  Would they conclude that those involved made the right decisions?

Would they conclude that the handling of the case was good for tourism?

Would they conclude that the interests of suspects were somehow linked to the future success of the tourism industry on Aruba?

If they had the opportunity for a redo, would they do it the same way again?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.