April 28, 2024, 09:07:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306856 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 27, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »

Chuckie Rat and BhamMom are indicative of the "over-the-mountain" envy of all that is MB and Birmingham's leading community.

Probably the truth is that the MT Brook people don't drown in the rain and they put on their pants the same as anyone else. The reality is that both communities are made up of nice people who just don't know each other, and their perceptions are based on a lack of  information. I met one of Mt Brooks leading women and she came into Beth's house, sized up the problem with the chimney to be repaired, and arranged to have it repaired. She was very nice, down to earth, absolutely not lazy or afraid to work, and fairly smart about the construction of a chimney, a house, and how to patch a roof. She was simply a smart, caring, attractive, and friendly woman helping a friend.

Just like the majority of people who live outside Mt. Brook.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 27, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

San...
Too cute!
Is that you?  I think I recognize you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 27, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »

San...
Too cute!
Is that you?  I think I recognize you.

Yes that is me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 27, 2008, 09:45:39 PM »

What exactly does Julia Renfro do, for the Justice Dept, to warrant a letter from the OM to be plastered in the Oduber/MEP paper??....reminds me of that "slip up" letter that Paulus got from KJ, saying he was not a suspect.  hmmmmm

Buckeye ... could you please provide me with a link to this letter that absolves Julia Renfro from Castillo and Youngs accusations.

Hey ... I assume that Hans Mos has also sent a letter to Jug and Beth.

Hey ... either Castillo and Young's accusations are credible or ... they are not.

Janet

Newspaper clipping about 1/2 way down.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg332126#msg332126

Thank you Buckeye

I believe that Julia Renfro is above reproach.  I suspect that the fringe benefits for leading the Aruban disinformation campaign in the Natalee Holloway investigation ....

Again ... thanks.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 27, 2008, 09:48:28 PM »

Janet - yes..no doubt Renfro has been well compensated for her efforts
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 27, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

I think Kyle's video looks like a boarding inspection by the Aruban Coast Guard.
Maybe his "courtesy visit" was a little sarcasm. 

Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: January 27, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »

Blood money.  How could anyone ever feel good about being a party to that?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 27, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »

She has no conscience and she will be punished one day for what she did.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 27, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »

I don't think Renfro cares
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 27, 2008, 10:06:39 PM »

She has no conscience and she will be punished one day for what she did.

I can't figure out what Renfro is up to right now.  It seems to me she is
digging herself a deeper hole by trying to explain her lies.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:58 PM »

I wonder if there were high level meetings about how to handle the case of Natalee Holloway?

Would anyone in those meetings conclude today that her disappearance was handled correctly?  Would they conclude that those involved made the right decisions?

Would they conclude that the handling of the case was good for tourism?

Would they conclude that the interests of suspects were somehow linked to the future success of the tourism industry on Aruba?

If they had the opportunity for a redo, would they do it the same way again?
briesen was in all their papers last week bragging at a caricom meeting that aruba had set the model for future cases such as natalee's.  somebody must be terrifically happy with it, or terribly deluded by it.
dennisintn
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 27, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »

Watching that video from the Persistence.  Did the Aruba police (at the end of the video) fly by the boat, maybe a little too close, and splash them with the waves?  Sorry, but that video bothers me a little bit.  I thought they were far enough off shore that it was international water and a "visit" from Aruba's finest would not be necessary. I did not get a good feeling watching that video.  I know what kyle said about their help, but it just leaves me a little uneasy.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 27, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

Thanks Kyle for the video - great music to it too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »

Watching that video from the Persistence.  Did the Aruba police (at the end of the video) fly by the boat, maybe a little too close, and splash them with the waves?  Sorry, but that video bothers me a little bit.  I thought they were far enough off shore that it was international water and a "visit" from Aruba's finest would not be necessary. I did not get a good feeling watching that video.  I know what kyle said about their help, but it just leaves me a little uneasy.

Kyle has said many times that ALE has been working WITH them and there has been good communication. I don't think Kyle has any reason to lie about that.  I do understand your uneasiness though 
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »

I don't think Renfro cares

And, the day she (and others involved) care, will more than likely be too late.  Judgment day comes for us all and they will more than likely be told, upon their send off to eternal damnation, " . . . I never knew you."

Too late.  Much, much too late for any alternate decision.  Life is NOT a dress rehearsal. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

It is the Aruban underwater search team from ALE that has been helpful.
The video is the Aruban Coast Guard....different bunch I think.
The music is what made me suspicious.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 27, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »

Do Julia's comments a few months ago and those she is making now seem unsettling to anyone other than me?  Sort of reminds me of the girl who worked in a whorehouse and left in a hissy fit when she found out the other girls were getting paid. Has she found out if she takes a different tack she gets paid?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 27, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

Kyle has said many times that ALE has been working WITH them and there has been good communication. I don't think Kyle has any reason to lie about that.  I do understand your uneasiness though 

Thanks Klaas.  I would never think Kyle was lying but a picture speaks a thousand words to me sometimes and I just got an uneasy feeling.  Maybe it is because anything "Aruba" causes that. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 27, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »

Do Julia's comments a few months ago and those she is making now seem unsettling to anyone other than me?  Sort of reminds me of the girl who worked in a whorehouse and left in a hissy fit when she found out the other girls were getting paid. Has she found out if she takes a different tack she gets paid?

I think she has always been paid to lie, distract, disway do whatever is necessary. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 27, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »

I thought she did work in a whorehouse 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.