April 27, 2024, 01:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306797 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »

******* - that's the funky one I can't watch..just buffers all the time.  Here it is on Youtube, you might be able to capture it here...I'm not sure where it is...if you can't let me know on the Youtube what time and I'll capture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tENL3XpR1pU&feature=related

Thanks for trying..I give up on the pc but I will try on the mac tommorow..That video format at that part of the vid just doesn't want to be saved. I tried 3 screen captures including printkey Sad

What time is it on the Youtube?  I can capture it.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #601 on: January 28, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »

momma sloot must be so proud of her killer sloooots

I almost feel sorry for her - but I can't.  She described Natalee's panties to her Mother!  Anita has an incredibly hard heart, she's a sell-out.  She's afraid to put the human trash out at the curb and make it on her own.

Although I shouldn't, I look forward to the day Natalee is found, the perps (Anita's family members) are proved guilty, and she is bawling eyes out!
I'm with You on this one Miss Scarlet....but what I'd really like to know is how in the world did she know what Natalee's panties look like....Someone Anyone please explain.....Although it is really weird talking of this subject. TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 28, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »

Robots - Anita describing Natalee's underwear happened at that meeting Beth had with Greta at the Sloot home.  The one that the Sloots didn't want taped.  Greta mentioned something about it when she originally aired the short portion they did tape.

wow... that is incredible

thats what thought i remembered it was when Beth was there

now, how in the world did Anita know this ??????????

thank you klass

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 28, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »

It's not on any of the youtubes,they skipped over that part..Not a big deal..Just trying to capture how De Vries stared them both down in the beginning of the vid..I love it 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: January 28, 2008, 12:21:05 AM »

Robots,

I love Christmas and you are so handsome in your Christmas attire.  Perhaps you'll consider allowing our talented CBB add a pulsating heart in that metal chest cavity of yours. 

We all know you have a BIG heart!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 28, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »

thank you klass
Thats a great question..Joran claims to be only with her for a short time like less than a hour..In the back seat of a dark car and a extremely dark beach with no light.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »

I almost feel sorry for her - but I can't.  She described Natalee's panties to her Mother!  Anita has an incredibly hard heart, she's a sell-out.  She's afraid to put the human trash out at the curb and make it on her own.

Although I shouldn't, I look forward to the day Natalee is found, the perps (Anita's family members) are proved guilty, and she is bawling eyes out!
I'm with You on this one Miss Scarlet....but what I'd really like to know is how in the world did she know what Natalee's panties look like....Someone Anyone please explain.....Although it is really weird talking of this subject. TIA 

I think Paulus sweating that time and Anita describing underwear (even Greta said it made her uncomfortable) is what led Beth to believe that Natalee was there and no doubt Beth was fit to be tied when that hag was describing Natalee's underwear as if she was fanning them in her face with a goody-goody look of smugness, knowing Beth would never see her daughter and yet wondering all the time if Anita knew Paulus had raped Natalee and Anita was embarrassed enough about it to not do anything about it, but smug enough to hold the panties both over Paulus' head and Beth's.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: January 28, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »

Robots,

I love Christmas and you are so handsome in your Christmas attire.  Perhaps you'll consider allowing our talented CBB add a pulsating heart in that metal chest cavity of yours. 

you are telling me you want her to STRIP me ????????????

- A Horse's Tale
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 28, 2008, 12:28:05 AM »

I think Paulus sweating that time and Anita describing underwear (even Greta said it made her uncomfortable) is what led Beth to believe that Natalee was there and no doubt Beth was fit to be tied when that hag was describing Natalee's underwear as if she was fanning them in her face with a goody-goody look of smugness, knowing Beth would never see her daughter and yet wondering all the time if Anita knew Paulus had raped Natalee and Anita was embarrassed enough about it to not do anything about it, but smug enough to hold the panties both over Paulus' head and Beth's.
Thanks Tyler for responding.....Did Anita say how She knew what they looked like.....There is no doubt in My mind that Paulus and Joran and maybe Anita had Natalee in their house.....I even have a tendency to believe that Natalee was there the night Beth and them arrived in Aruba that first night....Thanks Again 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2008, 12:30:22 AM »

thank you klass
Thats a great question..Joran claims to be only with her for a short time like less than a hour..In the back seat of a dark car and a extremely dark beach with no light.
Joran is FOS! There's No Way! JMO 

In God We Trust!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2008, 12:32:25 AM »

well,

anita either SAW them or was repeating what killer pig joran told her..

those are the only two scenarios

both are hideous

1. if anita saw them, how and why did she see them ?

2. if she was told about them by joran,, why ?

- A Horse's Tale
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »

Robots,

I love Christmas and you are so handsome in your Christmas attire.  Perhaps you'll consider allowing our talented CBB to add a pulsating heart in that metal chest cavity of yours. 

That may be wishful thinking on your part.     I said "add."  Didn't mention stripping!
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2008, 12:44:37 AM »

Good Night my fellow primates - sleep tight!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2008, 12:44:51 AM »

well,

both are hideous

You're right Robots its hideous...I have two sons and I can not imagine them telling Me about some girls underwear.....Anita saw them for herself...is what I think.....

In God We Trust!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2008, 12:45:42 AM »

Robots,

I love Christmas and you are so handsome in your Christmas attire.  Perhaps you'll consider allowing our talented CBB to add a pulsating heart in that metal chest cavity of yours. 

That may be wishful thinking on your part.     I said "add."  Didn't mention stripping!

oooooooooooooooooooooooops

heheeheheheheh

but i would look silly with christmas bells and hearts

i think 

- A Horse's Tale
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 28, 2008, 12:46:33 AM »

Good nite Miss Scarlet!

In God We Trust!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 28, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »

well,

both are hideous

You're right Robots its hideous...I have two sons and I can not imagine them telling Me about some girls underwear.....Anita saw them for herself...is what I think.....

hmmmm...yes i think she saw them also

did she

1. find them because joran was trying to hide them

2. did she find them and ask paulus "what the heck are these"

or

???????????//

- A Horse's Tale
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: January 28, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

well,

both are hideous

hmmmm...yes i think she saw them also

did she

1. find them because joran was trying to hide them

2. did she find them and ask paulus "what the heck are these"

or

???????????//

Regardless of how She knew it was really stupid of Her to say anything about it to Beth and Greta...no wonder Papa Sloot was Sweating like a Hog....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: January 28, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »

OOps! Forgot Hogs don't sweat...so like a Ho in Church! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #619 on: January 28, 2008, 01:04:48 AM »

Update: Sun 27-Jan 2355 hrs
The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0740 hrs. The 15kt winds out of the east lapped up rather tranquil 2-3ft seas. It's as calm as we've ever seen it offshore here. The Aruba Coast Guard boarded the Persistence for a friendly visit at 0810 hrs this morning. For an hour we shared coffee, traded T-shirts, swapped stories, and showed them our progress. They were extremely impressed by the side scan sonar capabilities and 3-D bathymetric imagery. After a round of hearty hand shakes and a few good pictures, they boarded their approximately 30ft long rigid-hull inflatable boat and pushed off from the Persistence. With a smile they shouted to us, “Would you like a little demonstration?” At once, the Coast Guard took off with a sudden blast from two massive inboard engines. In no time the nimble boat was leaping wave to wave at nearly 40kts. Several times the boat came clear out of the water. It was thrilling not only to watch the playful demonstration, but to watch the trust build and friendships form.

Working with the Aruba police dive division, Coast Guard, and Port Authority has been an astonishing experience. Since December 15th we've established a solid working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the successful rapport was due to getting the media hype out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder through time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to ascertain the relationships and bonds. Although highly skeptical and suspecting in the beginning, it's clear we're all carefully and diligently working towards a common goal. It seems we share the same attitudes of integrity, courage, dedication, and hope. We’ve all struck an accord in the desire for closure and healing for the families involved and restoring the relationship between our beloved countries.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.