April 28, 2024, 05:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306846 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 28, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »

Sunny I see you.....lunch Wednesday?

Hi Snoop!  You got it!!  will email you  later

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 28, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »

when i read where someone was reading up on drugs and booze on the internet
at the sloot house of horrors within hours of Natalee being murdered

that was the end for anyone with any ounce of intelligence to think that the sloots
are not heavily involved in this MURDER

well said.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: January 28, 2008, 10:18:23 AM »

when i read where someone was reading up on drugs and booze on the internet
at the sloot house of horrors within hours of Natalee being murdered

that was the end for anyone with any ounce of intelligence to think that the sloots
are not heavily involved in this MURDER

well said.

Now, now, we all know that Paulus was doing Joran's homework for him. Rolling Eyes
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 28, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »

Klaas please check your email.  I sent you a copy of something I received.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 28, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »

Casa - if it's about what Obama's pastor said, that is a reprint of something he said back in 2005.  It's only being rehashed now because of the primaries.  It's old news.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

Casa - if it's about what Obama's pastor said, that is a reprint of something he said back in 2005.  It's only being rehashed now because of the primaries.  It's old news.

Thanks,Klaas.  That's what it was.  It was sent to me this morning.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 28, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

Thanks,Klaas.  That's what it was.  It was sent to me this morning.

I got it yesterday in a Google (Natalee Holloway) news alert.  If you read through the entire thing it tells you it's what the pastor said back in 2005.  I remember it at the time. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 28, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

I sent one too....Klaas...TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 28, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »

Thanks, yes I got both.  I just don't see the sense in posting something that was already posted back in 2005 and getting all excited about it again.  It really doesn't serve a purpose does it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 28, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »

Thanks, yes I got both.  I just don't see the sense in posting something that was already posted back in 2005 and getting all excited about it again.  It really doesn't serve a purpose does it?

And RED did a SM front page post on it in August 2007:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/08/09/what-does-barack-obama-rev-jeremiah-wright-jr-trinity-united-church-of-christ-have-against-natalee-holloway/
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 28, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »

I didn't realize that it was the same information from 2005. If it was addressed then I see no reason to repost it but I didn't realize that it was old.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 28, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Klass you have mail at the C one.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 28, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=30&limit=9&limitstart=0

Hoben di 15 a hinca otro den lomba       

Monday, 28 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Manera autoridad a adverti cu lo bay actua cu man fuerte contra esnan cu causa problem prome durante y despues di parade di carnaval.

Tabata Diadomingo marduga pasa di 1’or, cu un agentenan civil encarga cu vigilancia special relaciona cu lighting parade, tabata labora na altura di Conga Bar situa den edificio di Bushalte na Playa.

E agentenan a wak un homber cu un cuchio den su man drechi. E homber sospechoso segun e version ta cana comosifuera e lo ta buscando un persona. Na dado momento e sospechoso a busca pa sconde e arma blanco, pero e polis na civil cu a acerca, a duna orden na e homber pa para, pero el a sigui cana y benta e arma na vloer.

Mesora e polis na civil a reacciona y a detene e sospechoso. Durante e polis ta detene e sospechoso un homber a bula riba lomba di e agente mientras ta yega cerca un hende muher cu tambe a bula riba e agente.

E polis a haye confronta cu dos homber y un muher, mas polisnan yega cerca y a detene e trio mesora.

Segun e version policial e homber cu ta cana arma su inicialnan ta B.G. di 20 ańa, e homber cu a bula riba polis cu inicial ta R.A.G. di 29 ańa y e muher cu tambe a bula a den riba e agente keda identifica como B.G. di 23 ańa.

Nan tur tres ta biba na Zeewijk, patruyanan a transporta e trio pa warda relaciona cu lo demas investigacion.

Mas despues den careda di 3 or di marduga, den Weststraat a surgi otro problema pa cual a reporta cu lo tin pelea andando.

Patruya di Oranjestad a worde dirigi mesora ora cu e unidad a presenta, agentenan a wak un mucha homber net ta cay riba vloer. Ta trata di e hoben di inicialnan J.R.P. di 17 ańa biba den distrito Santa Cruz. Ora polis a revisa e hoben aki a constata cu el a worde hinca den su lomba.
Mesora tambe polis a pidi presencia di ambulans, mientras e victima a indica ta kende a hinke den su lomba.

E victima a apunta den direccion di e hoben di inicialnan M.P. di 15 ańa, segun informe cu lo ta biba den vecindario di Cunucu Abao. Polis no a vacila y a detene mesora y a hibe warda.

E mesun marduga tambe a worde solicita presencia di polis na Horacio Oduber Hospital relaciona cu dos caso di hincamento e recorte policial ta menciona. Parce un grupo di hoben a bay busca problema, nan a worde cori.

Online Pap translation:

young of 15 owing to hinca another in back

monday, 28 january 2008

oranjestad (aan): as autoridad owing to adverti cu will bay actua cu hand strong contra esnan cu cause problem first during y after of parade of carnaval.

was diadomingo marduga happen of 1’or, cu one agentenan civil encarga cu vigilancia special relaciona cu lighting parade, was labora at height of conga bar situa in edificio of bushalte at beach.

the agentenan owing to look at one man cu one cuchio in his hand right. he sospechoso according the version is march comosifuera the will is buscando one person. at dado instant the sospechoso owing to busca for sconde the arm blanco, but the police at civil cu owing to acerca, owing to give orden at he for stop, but past owing to follow march y throw the arm at vloer.

at once the police at civil owing to reacciona y owing to detene the sospechoso. during the police is detene the sospechoso one man owing to fly on back of the agent while is arrive close a muher cu also owing to fly on the agent.

the police owing to haye confronta cu two man y one muher, more polisnan arrive close y owing to detene the trio at once.

according the version policial he cu is march arm his inicialnan is b.g. of 20 year, he cu owing to fly on police cu inicial is r.a.g. of 29 year y the muher cu also owing to fly owing to in on the agent stay identifica because; b.g. of 23 year.

they all three live at zeewijk, patruyanan owing to transporta the trio for keep relaciona cu will other investigacion.

more after in careda of 3 or of marduga, in weststraat owing to surgi another problem for cual owing to reporta cu will have action andando.

patrol of oranjestad owing to worde dirigi at once hour cu the unidad owing to present, agentenan owing to look at one boy just is cay on vloer. is deal of the young of inicialnan j.r.p. of 17 year live in distrito santa cruz. hour police owing to revisa the young here owing to constata cu past owing to worde hinca in his back.

at once also police owing to ask presencia of ambulance, while the victima owing to indica is that owing to hinke in his back.

the victima owing to apunta in direccion of the young of inicialnan m.p. of 15 year, according informe cu will live in vecindario of cunucu abao. police not owing to vacila y owing to detene at once y owing to hibe keep.

the same marduga also owing to worde solicita presencia of police at horacio oduber hospital relaciona cu two caso of hincamento the recorte policial is menciona. seems one are of young owing to bay busca problem, they owing to worde cori.

Hoben a maltrata un dama cargando un baby       

Monday, 28 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diadomingo madruga polis a ser dirigi cu urgencia den Avenida Milio Croes na altura di Kooyman Hardware, unda eynan tin un pelea andando.

Na nan yegada pa nan asombro a bin haya sa cu un homber tabata dal un mama, mientras e tabata cargando un baby den su brazanan.

Tur esaki a sosode despues cu nan a asisti na un fiesta na un cas eybanda. Polis no a vacila y a detene e homber mesora y a hibe warda di polis, mientras a avisa e dama cu e por pasa na Recherche pa entrega un keho di maltrato.

Online Pap translation:

young owing to maltrata one lady cargando one baby

monday, 28 january 2008

oranjestad (aan): diadomingo madruga police owing to being dirigi cu urgencia in avenida milio croes at height of kooyman hardware, where eynan have one action andando.

at they arrival for they astonishment owing to come achieve know cu one man was strike one mother, while the was cargando one baby in his brazanan.

all this owing to sosode after cu they owing to asisti at one party at one cas eybanda. police not owing to vacila y owing to detene he at once y owing to hibe keep of police, while owing to avisa the lady cu the can happen at recherche for entrega one complaint of maltrato.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 28, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »

Klaas...mine wasn't about the article...LOL
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 28, 2008, 11:06:39 AM »

OK, I will share a bit.

Shango in his Riddle also give you the killers.

First you have to go back in time in Trinity Pegan rituals and understand what is a Shiva and a Babylonian.

in Trinity mythology, there 3 God are allways morphing into other personalities.

To Understand the Shango Riddle, you have to think like a Trinity Pagan.

There are 14 Trinity Sectan each with 3 Gods. and they are Constantly Morphing in diffrent characters. lets call them actors or players

In the case of Natalee Holloway, the creator of this Riddle used Stories Morphing Technique and good knowledge of Trinity Gods Rituals to write the document.

Remember the word Trinity. Some may say but Polinus or Plotinus are single Gods. They are but assuming different personalities.

The coder must have use the Hindu Modalist Trinity to code this story. It is a story is about Helping and Preserving and while preserving terminating in destroying.

Shango says:

The Lamb (Joran) and the two Shivas (Kalpoes) and the Elder .

Joran the Lamb and Kalpoes is Morphing from Creator to Preserver but the Kalpoes when tried to Preserving, decided to kick the whole sand castle to pieces, Shiva (Destroyer).

this charateristic event is trigger when you have tired to do good with some other party (deals) but the other party did not comply after given them a second chance, in his anger be cuase he was made of beeing a fool, switches from beeing nice to beeing bad. In this case 2 Shivas (kiilers).

The Lamb is also morphing from beeing soft and nice into a manipulator

at the end the 2 Shivas are the killers.

Now for the Elder, he is also morphing from manipulator into Gods. every one fears him.

so Joran the Lamb and the 2 Kalpoes the Shiva's (destroyers).

DRAX is the destroyer
Scores could be music or the Drax scores could mean Killed or destroyed.
Babalu is a jester, a host or a dj, or master of ceremony type.
The Original Shango said:  Babalu left his post at (and game time)  I thought to be 12:01 or so.  He may have left his station (ship--Tattoo??.)  Disk Jock Croes?  Got fired.  Was not on the ship overnight.  He never signed out and was fired.

Shivas:  like body guards and used as gofers.

Consort:  Husband to the queen or intimate to a person.

Dirty Hand ( I forgot at this time what that meaning is)

The morphing is done thruogh changing of looks and names as the pictures change subtly, as the words and sayings in Shango, enough to change the meaning.

The original Shango has been changed so subtly, but over time has become whatever anyone seems to want it to be to prove their point or throw off those who see some meaning to the answers. 

Mary:  The only name used.  Why?  Why not use "the girl"  Is mary a person, or a girlfriend of one of those at the gathering, perhaps a married woman who befriended the "lamb."    The lamb could have been who was raped and became a goat.  The original Shango did not specify who was the lamb, or why one name was used in all the sayings of his.  I just thought this as being strange.  XTC, DNA is not necessarily drugs, as I said it could be a tag, a licence number on a vessel of some sort.

Threadsurfer is maritime language meaning small boats going over waves or threading the waves to get through a maze of coral (maze is another maritime word.)

Shango used old language as is in the Bible in parts and maritime expressions.

There is a House of David there.  A great house with smaller houses surrounding them who serve the great house.  The house of david is a resort for those of alternate sexual preference.  There is an underground chain of them.  They cater to those who want privacy and some who are well known from different countries who are keeping secretes due to their positions.  Whatever goes on there may be more than just the deflowering of young maidens.  They are a cultish people who bind together in these scenarios.

Isn't this just the strangest thing?     jack blue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 28, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Klaas...mine wasn't about the article...LOL

MUM - Got it and replied 

msmarple - Thanks!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 28, 2008, 11:34:03 AM »

Maybe the alternative definition of "elder" I posted in S&S is not so far off after all.   

Strangest thing indeed, jack.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 28, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »

Maybe the alternative definition of "elder" I posted in S&S is not so far off after all.   

Strangest thing indeed, jack.

Also while I am thinking about it:  The hammer and block is abstract justice, ie, the gavel and block it is hit upon.  The force behind the gavel (enforcement) would most likely be the Law Enforcement.  The actual banging of the gavel the judicial and the block the prison where is the final stopping of the criminal, or incarceration.  Yellowhammer, the word I have not read in Shango, could mean the blong headed enforcer of the law.  I just was thinking of the indians calling Custer "yellow hair."  The pointing to by the prosecuting with the evidence does not mean justice will be given.        Jack blue
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 28, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »

DRAX is the destroyer
Scores could be music or the Drax scores could mean Killed or destroyed.
Babalu is a jester, a host or a dj, or master of ceremony type.
The Original Shango said:  Babalu left his post at (and game time)  I thought to be 12:01 or so.  He may have left his station (ship--Tattoo??.)  Disk Jock Croes?  Got fired.  Was not on the ship overnight.  He never signed out and was fired.

Shivas:  like body guards and used as gofers.

Consort:  Husband to the queen or intimate to a person.

Dirty Hand ( I forgot at this time what that meaning is)

The morphing is done thruogh changing of looks and names as the pictures change subtly, as the words and sayings in Shango, enough to change the meaning.

The original Shango has been changed so subtly, but over time has become whatever anyone seems to want it to be to prove their point or throw off those who see some meaning to the answers. 

Mary:  The only name used.  Why?  Why not use "the girl"  Is mary a person, or a girlfriend of one of those at the gathering, perhaps a married woman who befriended the "lamb."    The lamb could have been who was raped and became a goat.  The original Shango did not specify who was the lamb, or why one name was used in all the sayings of his.  I just thought this as being strange.  XTC, DNA is not necessarily drugs, as I said it could be a tag, a licence number on a vessel of some sort.

Threadsurfer is maritime language meaning small boats going over waves or threading the waves to get through a maze of coral (maze is another maritime word.)

Shango used old language as is in the Bible in parts and maritime expressions.

There is a House of David there.  A great house with smaller houses surrounding them who serve the great house.  The house of david is a resort for those of alternate sexual preference.  There is an underground chain of them.  They cater to those who want privacy and some who are well known from different countries who are keeping secretes due to their positions.  Whatever goes on there may be more than just the deflowering of young maidens.  They are a cultish people who bind together in these scenarios.

I thought "Mary" was used because it was a common name.  Mary who was a virgin as opposed to "Mary" who isn't (like Mary Magdeline).  I thought the maze was an introduction to sex...not a voluntary one, one which was difficult to escape.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: January 28, 2008, 11:57:01 AM »

Update: Sun 27-Jan 2355 hrs
The Persistence left the dock this morning at 0740 hrs. The 15kt winds out of the east lapped up rather tranquil 2-3ft seas. It's as calm as we've ever seen it offshore here. The Aruba Coast Guard boarded the Persistence for a friendly visit at 0810 hrs this morning. For an hour we shared coffee, traded T-shirts, swapped stories, and showed them our progress. They were extremely impressed by the side scan sonar capabilities and 3-D bathymetric imagery. After a round of hearty hand shakes and a few good pictures, they boarded their approximately 30ft long rigid-hull inflatable boat and pushed off from the Persistence. With a smile they shouted to us, “Would you like a little demonstration?” At once, the Coast Guard took off with a sudden blast from two massive inboard engines. In no time the nimble boat was leaping wave to wave at nearly 40kts. Several times the boat came clear out of the water. It was thrilling not only to watch the playful demonstration, but to watch the trust build and friendships form.

Working with the Aruba police dive division, Coast Guard, and Port Authority has been an astonishing experience. Since December 15th we've established a solid working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the successful rapport was due to getting the media hype out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder through time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to ascertain the relationships and bonds. Although highly skeptical and suspecting in the beginning, it's clear we're all carefully and diligently working towards a common goal. It seems we share the same attitudes of integrity, courage, dedication, and hope. We’ve all struck an accord in the desire for closure and healing for the families involved and restoring the relationship between our beloved countries.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

There is much speculation about the Natalee Holloway case, and righfully so.  Theories abound regarding disposition, and rightfully so.  For the most part, they are all plausible in their own right.

However, I recall reading an article at one time (here at SM, of course) when Paulus learned that a ship was coming that could scan the ocean floor with pictures of such clarity, he responded in total astonishment, "they can do that"?  For me, that let me know for certain she is in the water.  Otherwise, his reaction would not have been such a declaration of wonder.  He thought he'd covered all the bases.

I also feel that when Natalee is found, she will be remarkably preserved.  I hope they let Dr. Baden do the forensic work.  There is no one better (imo).  I also hope they turn right around and bring her home to the United States.

moo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.