April 28, 2024, 05:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306843 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »

Well, now that Albert's been exposed, that leaves Julia Renfro as Renee's source of information for her crockumentary.  Thanks, Janet.  I bet you can pull out a million examples in five minutes.  She's lied, slandered and libeled the family, attacked the victim, and provided more disinformation than any other single individual.

Every time she opens her mouth, shes getting caught in all her lies and it's all coming back to her now.  I wouldn't be surprised when much more is revealed about Julia's involvement.  Seems she was cozy with the Psychics at some point before they broke up.

I don't care how many "notes" Julia gets from Hans Mos, or any one else on Aruba.......she's smack in the middle of this from the very first minute.    Stick a fork in her ROBOTS!  She's done.

MOO,
Helen

She surely is awful mighty proud of that letter from Hans Mos exonerating her.
I wonder why it is important enough to be printed in the paper.

I agree Magnolia.  She is desperately trying to prove she is not involved. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 28, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »

Well, now that Albert's been exposed, that leaves Julia Renfro as Renee's source of information for her crockumentary.  Thanks, Janet.  I bet you can pull out a million examples in five minutes.  She's lied, slandered and libeled the family, attacked the victim, and provided more disinformation than any other single individual.

Every time she opens her mouth, shes getting caught in all her lies and it's all coming back to her now.  I wouldn't be surprised when much more is revealed about Julia's involvement.  Seems she was cozy with the Psychics at some point before they broke up.

I don't care how many "notes" Julia gets from Hans Mos, or any one else on Aruba.......she's smack in the middle of this from the very first minute.    Stick a fork in her ROBOTS!  She's done.

MOO,
Helen

Helen ... read the following Julia Renfro misinformation that was afforded space in both the LA Times and the Seattle Times.  Then take a boo at the entire aricle ... it will make you cringe.

Helen ... what is so troubling ... when this stuff is printed in mainstream American publications ... it is perceived as credible by those who do not possess an indepth knowledge regarding the Aruban coverup and ... the established misinformation campaign.

Janet

+++++++++++++

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

<snipped>

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.  "I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

<snipped>

+++++++++++++++

Please read entire article at:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 28, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

I see a couple of Videos dedicated to Natalee on youtube if you havent seen them yet

For Natalee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5eMFzwwYnA0

Natalee Holloway-It could have been me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xsjb3A9MdSI

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 28, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »

MOO,
Helen

She surely is awful mighty proud of that letter from Hans Mos exonerating her.
I wonder why it is important enough to be printed in the paper.

I agree Magnolia.  She is desperately trying to prove she is not involved. 

I think those two nutty Mediums let the cat out of the bag as far as Renfro's
involvement.  I don't think she had been so openly exposed on the island
before this.  I wonder what prompted Has Mos to write such a letter.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 28, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Is this out illustrious Steve Croes in the background?  I guess he's checking out the costumes.
http://www.carlosncharliesaruba.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=36

What does his t-shirt say 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: January 28, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »

Julia has been a big part of the campaign against Beth and Natalee.  It's nothing new for us, but how many times have we emailed Greta to stop letting Julia go on television only to see her again the next week?  Julia has been involved in the tourism groups that have been trying so hard to deflect the damage being done to their economy.  She also knows that her past may be about to catch up with her and her being the pillar of Aruban society that she is...her reputation is going down with the island.  All of us know about Julia, but now the rest of the world is finding out about the shenanigans of Julia Renfro.  My question here is why would Hans Mos even write a letter for her?  What is behind that favor? ( Don't answer that PI)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 28, 2008, 09:20:18 PM »

Magnolia

I see that tongue thing..... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 28, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

I see a couple of Videos dedicated to Natalee on youtube if you havent seen them yet

For Natalee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5eMFzwwYnA0

Natalee Holloway-It could have been me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xsjb3A9MdSI

I've been working on this with my new software.  Hope you guys like it:

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: January 28, 2008, 09:21:39 PM »

Is this out illustrious Steve Croes in the background?  I guess he's checking out the costumes.

We probably don't want to know.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 28, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »

Don't know....but if he borrowed Paulus's shorts, it would be a set.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 28, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

Helen ... read the following Julia Renfro misinformation that was afforded space in both the LA Times and the Seattle Times.  Then take a boo at the entire aricle ... it will make you cringe.

Helen ... what is so troubling ... when this stuff is printed in mainstream American publications ... it is perceived as credible by those who do not possess an indepth knowledge regarding the Aruban coverup and ... the established misinformation campaign.

Janet

I can only hope the truth will come out full force in the US for those who are not so well informed.  Oh, I remember that ridiculous article very well, Janet.  I thought my head would explode when I read it!  I wonder how Julia thinks she can distance herself from all the documentation there is of her involvement?  Unfortunately for her, there are stacks and stacks of it.

I wonder why none of the MSM is willling to tell the story of how Natalee has been assaulted over and over, and her family tortured at the hands of Julia and her sheep?  Maybe Dateline will tell the WHOLE story one day.

Helen

MalteseMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: January 28, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

Thank you Klaas, I just had to sign in to say that was beautiful.  MM
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 28, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »

Don't know....but if he borrowed Paulus's shorts, it would be a set.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 28, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »

Thank you Klaas, I just had to sign in to say that was beautiful.  MM

Thanks MalteseMom - glad you liked it.  I enjoyed putting it together.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: January 28, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

Klaas

That video is THE BEST!  Resolution is great and as soon as the music started, I wanted the picture of the ship with the rainbow....and you delivered!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: January 28, 2008, 09:30:50 PM »

Would someone please pass the tissues....thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 28, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

Klaas

That video is THE BEST!  Resolution is great and as soon as the music started, I wanted the picture of the ship with the rainbow....and you delivered!!

Yes, I knew I needed to have that one 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 28, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »

Janet

I can only hope the truth will come out full force in the US for those who are not so well informed.  Oh, I remember that ridiculous article very well, Janet.  I thought my head would explode when I read it!  I wonder how Julia thinks she can distance herself from all the documentation there is of her involvement?  Unfortunately for her, there are stacks and stacks of it.

I wonder why none of the MSM is willling to tell the story of how Natalee has been assaulted over and over, and her family tortured at the hands of Julia and her sheep?  Maybe Dateline will tell the WHOLE story one day.

Helen

Julia has protection, on the island.  She's paid by the Ministers and task force.  If she goes down, so do they.

I vote for Peter DeVries.  I would like to see his investigation of the investigation and misinformation.  I bet he names names.  Our media is too lawsuit conscious.  GO PETER!!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: January 28, 2008, 09:33:14 PM »

Keep em coming this way Lala's!  That was just beautiful, Klaas.  The resolution is great!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: January 28, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »

Sorry...my box is empty...use your sleeve...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.