April 27, 2024, 12:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306795 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 28, 2008, 10:26:08 PM »

FROM RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:19 pm   
Alberto Groeneveld, a criminal investigated by Jacobs

To whom it may interest, Alberto Groeneveld was fired from Universal Aviation medio 2006, reasons amongst other things; committing several crimes such as (car) theft, fraud, stealing items, several bribery attempts all of which Alberto Groeneveld has served jail time for.

Dennis Jacobs is the officer who has been investigating Groeneveld. Groeneveld was referred to as a criminal and a well known fantast.

From what I understand, even though ALE fails to understand how any Aruban/Dutch media might give credence to the lies of this man who is known for being willing to say or do anything for some money and/or attention, possibly juridical steps will be taken against Groeneveld to forecom his lies causing any damage to the island of Aruba, ALE, UA and the family of Natalee Holloway.

Arrival of the private plane May 30 took place a little after 10 pm and was under supervision off and documented by UA, ALE is in possession of the exact records, arrival time of Beth Twitty May 30 a little over 10 pm (between 10 and 11pm)

The medjet has taken off 3 days after arrival, the two pilots were arranged by UA, the take off was under supervision of UA, and the plane left with on board none other then the crew. This was also documented and is in possession of ALE. 

It appears that Dennis Jacobs is again a key player in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

In July of last year ... Dave Holloway was under the impression that Dennis Jacobs was gone.

Janet

++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
BFN
July 4, 2007

Fred Golba of Coast to Coast Canine Service just returned from Aruba after 6 days on the island. He indicated he was well received by the new prosecutor and was told the new Dutch team is still active in the investigation. He also advised Dennis Jacobs is no longer working on this case and had resumed his prior duties.

Fred advised he searched areas of interest that were originally reported thru the police tip line. This completed most of the public surface areas that had been surface searched on foot, however, the private lands still make up the majority of the unsearched land area. He also walked the coastline areas for washed up items, however, due to the time contraints, he was unable to complete all of this area.

The $250,000 U.S. dollars reward (approx $450,000 Florins) will continue to be published periodically in the local paper for someone to come forward with valid information on the whereabouts of Natalee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #841 on: January 28, 2008, 10:26:53 PM »

Glenda/Renfro is claiming she just called Jacobs and it's not true.   

Yeah, like we are going to believe you

He probably has her "number" and gave her the heads up for the false Kalpo arrest piece.

Yep & anyone with any sense has "her number" it is 1-800-fullochit

Private eye says everyone on Aruba has her number.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 28, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »

Yes, I remember her calling Dompig one night and Helen LeJueuz another.
She just lies through her teeth.

Please stop..I can barely breathe I am laughing so hard! 

I believe tooth would be appropriate for that beast...

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 28, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

GUESS WHO??????

I know.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 28, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

It's gotten very quiet in that thread at RU.  PM's must be FLYING back and forth, lol 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: January 28, 2008, 10:29:15 PM »

FROM RU:

Lazlo Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:19 pm   
Alberto Groeneveld, a criminal investigated by Jacobs

To whom it may interest, Alberto Groeneveld was fired from Universal Aviation medio 2006, reasons amongst other things; committing several crimes such as (car) theft, fraud, stealing items, several bribery attempts all of which Alberto Groeneveld has served jail time for.

Dennis Jacobs is the officer who has been investigating Groeneveld. Groeneveld was referred to as a criminal and a well known fantast.

From what I understand, even though ALE fails to understand how any Aruban/Dutch media might give credence to the lies of this man who is known for being willing to say or do anything for some money and/or attention, possibly juridical steps will be taken against Groeneveld to forecom his lies causing any damage to the island of Aruba, ALE, UA and the family of Natalee Holloway.

Arrival of the private plane May 30 took place a little after 10 pm and was under supervision off and documented by UA, ALE is in possession of the exact records, arrival time of Beth Twitty May 30 a little over 10 pm (between 10 and 11pm)

The medjet has taken off 3 days after arrival, the two pilots were arranged by UA, the take off was under supervision of UA, and the plane left with on board none other then the crew. This was also documented and is in possession of ALE. 

It appears that Dennis Jacobs is again a key player in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

In July of last year ... Dave Holloway was under the impression that Dennis Jacobs was gone.

Janet

++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
BFN
July 4, 2007

Fred Golba of Coast to Coast Canine Service just returned from Aruba after 6 days on the island. He indicated he was well received by the new prosecutor and was told the new Dutch team is still active in the investigation. He also advised Dennis Jacobs is no longer working on this case and had resumed his prior duties.

Fred advised he searched areas of interest that were originally reported thru the police tip line. This completed most of the public surface areas that had been surface searched on foot, however, the private lands still make up the majority of the unsearched land area. He also walked the coastline areas for washed up items, however, due to the time contraints, he was unable to complete all of this area.

The $250,000 U.S. dollars reward (approx $450,000 Florins) will continue to be published periodically in the local paper for someone to come forward with valid information on the whereabouts of Natalee.
any bets on whether the julia disinformation circle has spread rumors about the reward not being legitimate or not?
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: January 28, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »

It's gotten very quiet in that thread at RU.  PM's must be FLYING back and forth, lol 

dont they have some secret little place where they can go fight between each other

something stupid like that

i mean, how stupid is that 

- A Horse's Tale
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 28, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »

Glenda wrote:

Who Asked Lazlo to discredit Alberto? I know for a FACT it wasn't Julia. I doubt Alberto has ever been in Jail. I know where he works now and there is Absolutely NO WAY he ever could have been hired with a criminal record. No Way.

Yes, I have heard that Aruba does a thorough background check for employment  ...Alberto...say this...and we'll give you a job....

Yes, we noticed with Posner and company.          j/b
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 28, 2008, 10:33:26 PM »

Yes, I remember her calling Dompig one night and Helen LeJueuz another.
She just lies through her teeth.

Please stop..I can barely breathe I am laughing so hard! 

I believe tooth would be appropriate for that beast...

She probably didn't even have to call Jacobs. 

She's Bigtoof

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Glenda, all I can say is that the person who gave this information would never bring his high position in danger by giving out false info.

This is very interesting.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 28, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »

maybe i missing something so hear me out..please 

the 2 idiots that were telling lie after lie the other day on the "video"

their purpose ???   to try and change the aruba reputation ???

LOL

ok. so is tourism is booming. why did aruba promote these 2 idiot jerks
why not just let the case go silent ???
cause we all know it is the aruba tourism scums behind it

the ANSWER is simple

and they are trying to "FIX" the repuatation of the island

TOURISM IS IN THE TOILET

another thing ARUBA has screwed up on

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh

IDIOTS

- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 28, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »

I watched the video Klaas and the singer, Judy Garland, has talent that is definitely "out of this world" and a gift truly from God. I see Natalee, who was truly a gift from God to Beth and her family, for which they are so grateful for having received her that they drop to their knews in prayer with gratitude, even though they wish they had been given more time with her.

But what I also see is another gift from God, you in this instance, and all of Beth's supporters and I know that Beth and family's blessings from God are still bountiful and beautiful, and it makes me think of the following song that all of your support has managed to nurture in Beth's family's heart, despite their loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc

Sometimes in grief it is possible to be surrounded by love, and Beth truly is:Smile))

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 28, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »

Just 'cause she called, doesn't mean they answered. Hello, It's me, Julia ! Click .. line goes dead ... ROFL..
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #853 on: January 28, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Glenda, all I can say is that the person who gave this information would never bring his high position in danger by giving out false info.

This is very interesting.

Yes Very Interesting.   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 28, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »

Just 'cause she called, doesn't mean they answered. Hello, It's me, Julia ! Click .. line goes dead ... ROFL..

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 28, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 28, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »

LOL

the ANSWER is simple

TOURISM IS IN THE TOILET

IDIOTS

i expect the only investment money they're able to attract now is dirty money.  how they think this fiasco is going to convince honest investors to the island is beyond my comprehension.  i know that "honor among thiefs" thing but that's usually to keep your head attached and your tongue from sticking out of your throat. 
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 28, 2008, 10:45:55 PM »

Poor Alberto...by morning...another job, down the drain....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 28, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »

LOL

the ANSWER is simple

TOURISM IS IN THE TOILET

IDIOTS

i expect the only investment money they're able to attract now is dirty money.  how they think this fiasco is going to convince honest investors to the island is beyond my comprehension.  i know that "honor among thiefs" thing but that's usually to keep your head attached and your tongue from sticking out of your throat. 
dennisintn

i think you are 100 percent correct 

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: January 28, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

Glenda wrote:

Who Asked Lazlo to discredit Alberto? I know for a FACT it wasn't Julia. I doubt Alberto has ever been in Jail. I know where he works now and there is Absolutely NO WAY he ever could have been hired with a criminal record. No Way.

Yes, I have heard that Aruba does a thorough background check for employment  ...Alberto...say this...and we'll give you a job....

Yes, we noticed with Posner and company.          j/b

It's getting deep over at RU...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.