April 25, 2024, 08:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306743 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 29, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

10. CALL ME HOOTIE

There were those who ridiculed Beth Twitty in regards to the "Hootie" reference that appeared on the Natalee Holloway Missing posters. At the Birmingham Meeting in October, 2006, Beth revealed when responding to a question from an attendee that Julia Renfro was the instigator.

Beth Twitty - Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28, 2006
20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?
TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.
Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Question: Who told them they couldn't use the poster and WHY??

Again, wasn't there but we were told it was vd Stratten who told Beth she couldn't put up posters saying "Kidnapped" because there was no proof that anyone had in fact been kidnapped at that point.  Guess he was more concerned with scaring the tourists than finding the missing.

I am sure someone like Janet or Pita will post links to where Beth said this several times. 

So basically, it was vd Stratten who nixed that first poster.  Some were writing "Ask Joran vd Sloot" across the bottom and posting at or near his school also.  Friends of Jug writing that across bottom may have been what first caught their attention because you know Anita couldn't have such a thing happening where she worked and Sporter attended school.

thanks Anna..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: January 29, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM just now:

peter wrote:

Joran…why’d you really throw the wine in Peter’s face?

Was it because you’ve been angry with him ever since he caught you and got you to do that impromptu interview that made you sound like a caring good boy when you really hate that wimpy persona?

How long are you going to let that wimpy…oh I should have not left a girl on the beach…persona go on? You know it’s killing you! How can you attract the sort of friends you really want with that ‘good boy’ image all around you?

Yeah, so you used to think it was coy and smart to act like you were a good boy who would never have harmed Natalee, but you didn’t know it was going to go on for so long. You didn’t know you’d still have to be keeping up this charade? You thought by now you’d be able to be your real self and hang with the tough crowd without taking up the xxxx.

When will you ever be free, Joran?

Well, the ole wine throwing will hold you for a bit.

Funny that you got Natalee by being something you’re not. Now you are stuck with being that.

Joran, the momma’s boy, goody two shoes….what a guy.

Jan 29, 4:52 PM

I'll answer why Joran did that. It's because he is a privileged little punk who knew he could get away with anything, all while his parents watch and accept this behavior. We can only hope payback is right around the corner, this punk needs to be held accountable. He gives interviews and jokes and acts like a moron, Beth gives interviews and has to justify her daughter going on a trip and having a good time---never to return. POS- He will pay eventually...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: January 29, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »

Even in the background of the psycho psychics, you can hear someone asking them if Julia made the Hootie poster.  They answer that Beth did and claim it as some sort of proof of something or other.

It should be simple enough to trace the cell phone numbers on it and see if they are in fact numbers or FORMER numbers that belonged to Julia and her friend.

Now they are claiming this is not true yet they did not protest when Vanity Fair first published that article saying this was who the cell numbers belonged to.

Why did they let that article go to press with such incorrect information?  One time they cite it as proof of something then the next say the information in it is not reliable.

You can see from the next set of posters that the number in the Hootie poster is obviously not Beth's number on the island.  How could Beth have known any local numbers to use in printing up posters before she left, anyway?

So whose number is that on the Hootie poster if not Julia's as stated in the VF article and why didn't she protest that long ago if inaccurate?

Same old same old..

I heard it was the number of one of the cell phones the family had rented.....but I don't have a link to prove it...but it makes sense to me

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 29, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM just now:

peter wrote:

Joran…why’d you really throw the wine in Peter’s face?

Was it because you’ve been angry with him ever since he caught you and got you to do that impromptu interview that made you sound like a caring good boy when you really hate that wimpy persona?

How long are you going to let that wimpy…oh I should have not left a girl on the beach…persona go on? You know it’s killing you! How can you attract the sort of friends you really want with that ‘good boy’ image all around you?

Yeah, so you used to think it was coy and smart to act like you were a good boy who would never have harmed Natalee, but you didn’t know it was going to go on for so long. You didn’t know you’d still have to be keeping up this charade? You thought by now you’d be able to be your real self and hang with the tough crowd without taking up the xxxx.

When will you ever be free, Joran?

Well, the ole wine throwing will hold you for a bit.

Funny that you got Natalee by being something you’re not. Now you are stuck with being that.

Joran, the momma’s boy, goody two shoes….what a guy.

Jan 29, 4:52 PM

I'll answer why Joran did that. It's because he is a privileged little punk who knew he could get away with anything, all while his parents watch and accept this behavior. We can only hope payback is right around the corner, this punk needs to be held accountable. He gives interviews and jokes and acts like a moron, Beth gives interviews and has to justify her daughter going on a trip and having a good time---never to return. POS- He will pay eventually...

bc73...well said...

Rest in Peace Caylee

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #964 on: January 29, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »

I agree BC73 Well Said!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: January 29, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »

Thanks Sunny...It is just so ridiculous Joran gets these tv spots, and his parents have the audacity to go with him, and condone his foolishness. It's better he keeps squawking, because he has already put his size 12 foot(or was it 14),(or was it 11), in his mouth numerous times. One of these times the size 14 will end up his a**, courtesy of someone nicknamed Bubba...
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 29, 2008, 04:42:54 PM »

Thanks Sunny...It is just so ridiculous Joran gets these tv spots, and his parents have the audacity to go with him, and condone his foolishness. It's better he keeps squawking, because he has already put his size 12 foot(or was it 14),(or was it 11), in his mouth numerous times. One of these times the size 14 will end up his a**, courtesy of someone nicknamed Bubba...
I also Agree with You on this....but I'm afraid that Joran might like BUBBA and What BUBBA could do for Him...Enough Said! 

In God We Trust!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 29, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »

I hope he continues to be on shows....if Peter  is around he cannot hold his temper and that's going to be his downfall....sooner or later....he is gonna flip out completely....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 29, 2008, 04:46:53 PM »

I also Agree with You on this....but I'm afraid that Joran might like BUBBA and What BUBBA could do for Him...Enough Said! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: January 29, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »

There has never been a perfect crime, even ones that have been covered up. There are some mistakes out there, hopefully someone can find them. These three morons and a group of dirty players have slipped up somewhere here, and I hope Persistence will pick the whole package up. These people have no clue, they are just hiding the real info...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 29, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »

Even in the background of the psycho psychics, you can hear someone asking them if Julia made the Hootie poster.  They answer that Beth did and claim it as some sort of proof of something or other.

It should be simple enough to trace the cell phone numbers on it and see if they are in fact numbers or FORMER numbers that belonged to Julia and her friend.

Now they are claiming this is not true yet they did not protest when Vanity Fair first published that article saying this was who the cell numbers belonged to.

Why did they let that article go to press with such incorrect information?  One time they cite it as proof of something then the next say the information in it is not reliable.

You can see from the next set of posters that the number in the Hootie poster is obviously not Beth's number on the island.  How could Beth have known any local numbers to use in printing up posters before she left, anyway?

So whose number is that on the Hootie poster if not Julia's as stated in the VF article and why didn't she protest that long ago if inaccurate?

Same old same old..

I heard it was the number of one of the cell phones the family had rented.....but I don't have a link to prove it...but it makes sense to me
if beth had the posters printed in alabama, she couldn't have known the number of a phone she was going to rent on aruba.  unless she's a hell of a lot better psychic that the psycho psychics.  if she can do that, she can pick a powerball number for me this weekend.
dennisintn
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: January 29, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »

Update: Tues 29-Jan 1610 hrs

The Persistence left the dock at 0645 hrs this morning returning to survey what has been the roughest portion of the search area. The seas here are reliably 8-12 ft due to convergent water masses, strong stratified shearing currents, and opposing trade winds. Local fishermen have a name for it which roughly translates to "don't go there". For the last couple days we have been working in the heart of "don't go there" in atypically calm 2-3 ft swells. We have never seen it this calm out here. The timing couldn't be better. More later

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

No doubt the local fisherman are not the only ones who know about this area.

God is good.  We'll keep praying for y'all as well as the conditions.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 29, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

Same old same old..

if beth had the posters printed in alabama, she couldn't have known the number of a phone she was going to rent on aruba.  unless she's a hell of a lot better psychic that the psycho psychics.  if she can do that, she can pick a powerball number for me this weekend.
dennisintn
She could have had  the posters printed and then was going to handwrite the contact info on them when She got to Aruba....Simple.... 

In God We Trust!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 29, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

There has never been a perfect crime, even ones that have been covered up. There are some mistakes out there, hopefully someone can find them. These three morons and a group of dirty players have slipped up somewhere here, and I hope Persistence will pick the whole package up. These people have no clue, they are just hiding the real info...
i think at least part of this gielen farce and the psycho psychics is to fool the natives into staying quiet about what they may know about j2k and the pimps.  people are less likely to come forward with information or help if they think the people they're helping are harming them or responsible for their problems.  does that make sense to anyone else?
dennisintn
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: January 29, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

Godd Morning Monkeys!
Here is the list of questions Sunny and I submitted to Jug and his answers:

1) The pnone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voive mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?
Jug: yes

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3)Could it have been the DEA agent?

4)Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't

5)Was the DEA agent staying at the Holiday Inn?

Jug: No

6) Did the DEA agent approach the chaperone or did the chaperone approach the DEA agent?

Jug: not sure yet

7)Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

"Beth talks to coach in Aruba - he found DEA Agent" (p.32 Beth Holloway)

Question:  HOW??

Big THANK YOU to ldstlou for these questions and answers!

Sunny, I don't know for sure and as some here like to constantly remind me, I wasn't there but can tell you what we were told very early on.

Supposedly this Eric Williams overheard Paul Lily talking in either the hallway or lobby at HI and came up and ID'ed himself and asked if he could help in any way with this problem.

Then later we were told Wms was told to get in touch so guess no one really knows.

Also the tip has been given to look for him in Curacao where he may now live but I have to wonder if anyone has checked with him in Aruba and just asked him these things.

Is it just me, or is the timing and placement of the 'DEA agent' just a little TOO convenient at such a time of need?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 29, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »

Same old same old..

dennisintn
She could have had  the posters printed and then was going to handwrite the contact info on them when She got to Aruba....Simple.... 
the ones i've seen pics of have the number printed on them.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: January 29, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »

Godd Morning Monkeys!
Here is the list of questions Sunny and I submitted to Jug and his answers:

1) The pnone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voive mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3)Could it have been the DEA agent?

4)Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't

5)Was the DEA agent staying at the Holiday Inn?

Jug: No

6) Did the DEA agent approach the chaperone or did the chaperone approach the DEA agent?

Jug: not sure yet

7)Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

"Beth talks to coach in Aruba - he found DEA Agent" (p.32 Beth Holloway)

Question:  HOW??

Big THANK YOU to ldstlou for these questions and answers!

Sunny, I don't know for sure and as some here like to constantly remind me, I wasn't there but can tell you what we were told very early on.

Supposedly this Eric Williams overheard Paul Lily talking in either the hallway or lobby at HI and came up and ID'ed himself and asked if he could help in any way with this problem.

Then later we were told Wms was told to get in touch so guess no one really knows.

Also the tip has been given to look for him in Curacao where he may now live but I have to wonder if anyone has checked with him in Aruba and just asked him these things.

Is it just me, or is the timing and placement of the 'DEA agent' just a little TOO convenient at such a time of need?
it doesn't sound anymore coincidental to me now than it did then.  and we didn't even know what aruba was like then.
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 29, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »

Same old same old..

dennisintn

Well, dennisinTn, I agree completely and will take Beth's word on this over Julia any day.  I simply find her more credible than Julia plus I have never heard Beth once say she thought Natalee ran away as is implied with the Hootie Poster.  It's totally opposite of everything Beth has said about her daughter's disappearance.

Of course, others are entitled to their own opinions as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 29, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

Update: Tues 29-Jan 1610 hrs

The Persistence left the dock at 0645 hrs this morning returning to survey what has been the roughest portion of the search area. The seas here are reliably 8-12 ft due to convergent water masses, strong stratified shearing currents, and opposing trade winds. Local fishermen have a name for it which roughly translates to "don't go there". For the last couple days we have been working in the heart of "don't go there" in atypically calm 2-3 ft swells. We have never seen it this calm out here. The timing couldn't be better. More later

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

No doubt the local fisherman are not the only ones who know about this area.

God is good.  We'll keep praying for y'all as well as the conditions.

Miss Scarlet, thanks for bringing this forward....I missed it.....sounds like the seas are cooperating with the Persistence  .....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: January 29, 2008, 05:24:38 PM »

10. CALL ME HOOTIE

There were those who ridiculed Beth Twitty in regards to the "Hootie" reference that appeared on the Natalee Holloway Missing posters. At the Birmingham Meeting in October, 2006, Beth revealed when responding to a question from an attendee that Julia Renfro was the instigator.

Beth Twitty - Birmingham Meeting - Oct. 28, 2006
20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?
TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.
Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Question: Who told them they couldn't use the poster and WHY??

scubajap
Posted: Sat Oct 28th, 2006 06:58 pm Quote Reply

This is not the poster printed before she left for Aruba. The poster printed before she left said "Kidnapped" but Jan v/d Stratten would not allow her to put those up, because no ransom demand was made. This is the first poster that went up, but it was printed in Aruba by Pro Graphics that Tuesday.

Just setting things straight. What she arrived with in Aruba said "Kidnapped"

Hi Loesje!

Last edited on Sat Oct 28th, 2006 07:00 pm by scubajap

It wouldn't have mattered what the initial posters Beth came with said.  They have an excuse for not doing anything and everything in Fubaruba . . . I mean Aruba.  The washing machine is stuck on the SPIN cycle!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.