April 27, 2024, 05:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306777 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2008, 11:29:00 AM »

No monkeys it is not the Black Team

it is new becuase not even Babalu knows who they are

it is the BSB and the BBE "

it is the new Quick Intervention Unit. The QIU

Is this it...under the Marines...

Netherlands Marine Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia31 Coy on Curaçao and 32 Coy on Aruba. These units are under direct command of the ... Marine Intervention Unit (former BBE) (a Counter-terrorism unit); ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_Marine_Corps - 41k
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2008, 11:33:19 AM »

Here is an idea I have.

It would help to get the word out about Natalee’s case in the Northeast.

Perhaps after the travel shows we could consider doing this:

We could gather a list of major high schools or colleges in Boston and NYC area. Then we could send a copy of
Loving Natalee to each principal, dean of women, or head librarian. We would have to narrow down the schools, of course. Maybe for NYC,
it would be more effective to focus on the major suburban schools.

Anyway, we could come up with a reasonable list and perhaps
we could each pick a school and send one complimentary copy of Loving Natalee.

Any interested supporter who couldn’t afford to buy a new copy could even puchase a used one in good shape on Amazon. Or perhaps a softcover, if it’s out soon.

Anyway, participation would be strictly voluntary, of course. But this is just something to think about after the travel shows.
———
Another option is to make sure major libraries in NYC area and Boston have a copy.
——-
The point is: word needs to get out to the young tourists in the Northeast.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »

Here is an idea I have.

It would help to get the word out about Natalee’s case in the Northeast.

Perhaps after the travel shows we could consider doing this:

We could gather a list of major high schools or colleges in Boston and NYC area. Then we could send a copy of
Loving Natalee to each principal, dean of women, or head librarian. We would have to narrow down the schools, of course. Maybe for NYC,
it would be more effective to focus on the major suburban schools.

Anyway, we could come up with a reasonable list and perhaps
we could each pick a school and send one complimentary copy of Loving Natalee.

Any interested supporter who couldn’t afford to buy a new copy could even puchase a used one in good shape on Amazon. Or perhaps a softcover, if it’s out soon.

Anyway, participation would be strictly voluntary, of course. But this is just something to think about after the travel shows.
———
Another option is to make sure major libraries in NYC area and Boston have a copy.
——-
The point is: word needs to get out to the young tourists in the Northeast.

I would love to see Beth do speeches at Hofstra, NYU, and Boston College.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/27/aruba-traveltourism-legacy-of-natalee-holloway-i-would-not-step-foot-on-the-dutch-island-the-voice-of-the-people-boycotting-aruba/

Aruba Travel/Tourism & Legacy of Natalee Holloway: “I Would not step foot on the Dutch island” … The Voice of the People Boycotting Aruba
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »

Private Eye,

Does Beth realize the importance of spreading the word in the Notheast?
I get the impression that you know the family; maybe you could suggest to Beth those colleges/universities you mentioned.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »

LOL typo "Northeast"

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »

need to know 2 things

and

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Private Eye - I think these questions might be best answered by you if you can.  Thanks.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2008, 12:17:55 PM »

Klaasend:

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »

Private Eye,

I get the impression that you know the family; maybe you could suggest to Beth those colleges/universities you mentioned.

I am not sure what her strategy is, but I will try and contact her. I gather the Northeast is the major market for Aruba tourism, or is that area simply coordinated with the Aruba travel/trade show?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 27, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »

Private Eye,

I am not sure what her strategy is, but I will try and contact her. I gather the Northeast is the major market for Aruba tourism, or is that area simply coordinated with the Aruba travel/trade show?

Most of the tourism to Aruba comes out of the Northeast..Mainly Boston and NY

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 27, 2008, 12:21:06 PM »

need to know 2 things

and

Private Eye - I think these questions might be best answered by you if you can.  Thanks.

Beth and Dave Holloway, Jug was/is her Step Dad, and is very good standing:) as is Robin, Dave's wife. Natalee was blessed with good parents and step parents who blended remarkably well, especially concerning all of the children involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 27, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »

Klaasend:

The day the search was in noord and the body of water that was search by the police was not to retrieve a body, bud to retrieve something else

The drop has happend but is not the body natalee drop.

What were they retrieving?
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 27, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2008, 12:27:58 PM »

No no

The question is like this

Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariotte are, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand casle.

The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 27, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.
NYC is no.1 and Boston is no.2 for the most travelers that go to Aruba.
Boston in particular is referred to as America's College Town. The city has many colleges but the big ones are Boston U,Boston College, St Johns, Northeastern, Harvard, Cambridge,MIT,Tufts..etc etc
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 12:38:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Private Eye,

I would imagine Beth is resting and regrouping after a divorce, move to another home, her first boyfriend beginning and end, Matt leaving the nest, the book, book tour, Thanksgiving and Christmas, Oprah, trip to Aruba, re arresting the boys, releasing the boys, the hopes of the Persistence, the excitement and horror of possible finds, the possibility of no finds, and the hope of finds. Plus she just finished some work on another show. It's like a whirlwind is over of hard work, highs and lows emotionally, a lot of good things happened, a lot of lonely, sad, yet glorious memories, and then finally some quiet time alone at home. Time to sift thru the emotions and recover from the hard work. I think she needs to see that based upon realistic expectations, she has done an excellent job. In my opinion, this is a marathon, not a sprint, and if sh

She will soon see that her work has been good, that her hard work will pay off, and that she is now stronger emotionally and financially to be able to continue her promise to Aruba to be the voice for "Justice For Natalee" until her last breath.

In my opinion, she is just now hitting her stride and at her most effectiveness, so Aruba, beware, this case ain't closed by a long means and Beth is just beginning to get warmed up:Smile)))))))

A note to Joran; you probably better go buy several gallons of wine, because your troubles aren't over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the back of her mind, which cannot rest until she has her answers and "Justice For Natalee," I feel confident she is formulating her next chapter. Her goal is NOT TO HURT ARUBA, HER GOAL IS TO FIND THE ANSWERS SHE NEEDS TO BRING "JUSTICE FOR NATALEE." BUT HER JOB IS NOT TO PROTECT ARUBA EITHER. HER MEANS SHOULD BE WHATEVER SHE HAS TO DO, SHE WILL DO, TO ACCOMPLISH HER GOAL. AND PRESENTLY THAT MEANS SHOUTING FROM EVERY AUDITORIUM THAT WILL ALLOW HER TO SPEAK, EVERY TELEVISION CAMERA THAT WILL ALOW HER TO SPEAK, EVERY EAR THAT LISTENS TO HER WORDS, AND EVERY READER THAT WILL READ HER WRITTEN WORDS:

BOYCOTT ARUBA
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 27, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »

I will definitely get word to Beth and suggest she read these pages and evaluate if this is something she can do. It makes a lot of sense to me, and it appears feasible and possibly very effective. Chances are she is already in the know as everytime I think I have found something new she is way ahead of me:))))))))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2008, 12:57:22 PM »

Private Eye,

Does Beth realize the importance of spreading the word in the Northeast?

I would imagine Beth is resting and regrouping after a divorce, move to another home, her first boyfriend beginning and end, Matt leaving the nest, the book, book tour, Thanksgiving and Christmas, Oprah, trip to Aruba, re arresting the boys, releasing the boys, the hopes of the Persistence, the excitement and horror of possible finds, the possibility of no finds, and the hope of finds. Plus she just finished some work on another show. It's like a whirlwind is over of hard work, highs and lows emotionally, a lot of good things happened, a lot of lonely, sad, yet glorious memories, and then finally some quiet time alone at home. Time to sift thru the emotions and recover from the hard work. I think she needs to see that based upon realistic expectations, she has done an excellent job. In my opinion, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

She will soon see that her work has been good, that her hard work will pay off, and that she is now stronger emotionally and financially to be able to continue her promise to Aruba to be the voice for "Justice For Natalee" until her last breath.

In my opinion, she is just now hitting her stride and at her most effectiveness, so Aruba, beware, this case ain't closed by a long means and Beth is just beginning to get warmed up:Smile)))))))

A note to Joran; you probably better go buy several gallons of wine, because your troubles aren't over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the back of her mind, which cannot rest until she has her answers and "Justice For Natalee," I feel confident she is formulating her next chapter. Her goal is NOT TO HURT ARUBA, HER GOAL IS TO FIND THE ANSWERS SHE NEEDS TO BRING "JUSTICE FOR NATALEE." BUT HER JOB IS NOT TO PROTECT ARUBA EITHER. HER MEANS SHOULD BE WHATEVER SHE HAS TO DO, SHE WILL DO, TO ACCOMPLISH HER GOAL. AND PRESENTLY THAT MEANS SHOUTING FROM EVERY AUDITORIUM THAT WILL ALLOW HER TO SPEAK, EVERY TELEVISION CAMERA THAT WILL ALLOW HER TO SPEAK, EVERY EAR THAT LISTENS TO HER WORDS, AND EVERY READER THAT WILL READ HER WRITTEN WORDS:

BOYCOTT ARUBA

I was too tired after thinking about her life to hit spell check, but that was a bad idea:(
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »

No no

The question is like this

Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariotte are, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand casle.

The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.

but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search

The MUI was a diversion for something else.

Well, I can believe that.  There was the water search they were supposed to do, but then a crowd showed, Tim and his men showed.  It was too murky to search with anything, so they called off the search.  That is also the same area that the dogs got a hit on.  They have come all this way, only to not search where the dog got the hit.  I am wondering if Tim and the crew could now search that area?  Do they have what they need now?  Can it be drained to be searched?  Would Hans OK that?  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.