April 27, 2024, 12:14:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 306793 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 29, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #901 on: January 29, 2008, 01:47:53 AM »

Is this out illustrious Steve Croes in the background?  I guess he's checking out the costumes.
http://www.carlosncharliesaruba.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=36

What does his t-shirt say 

i ran it through a robots TRANSLATOR and it says

"I, steve croes am a lying fat jerk"

It says...Got my crabs at Renfro's
LMAO! Too funny!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #902 on: January 29, 2008, 01:50:41 AM »

Good Night Klaas..Thanks for the Renho fun earlier! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 29, 2008, 01:55:05 AM »

More from Lazlo:

Lazlo wrote:

Like I said: I was asked to inform anyone investigating this case (as in reporters/crime investigators non working at LE) and thinking Alberto G. may be credible to please contact Dennis Jacobs.

Glenda wrote:

Who Asked Lazlo to discredit Alberto? I know for a FACT it wasn't Julia. I doubt Alberto has ever been in Jail. I know where he works now and there is Absolutely NO WAY he ever could have been hired with a criminal record. No Way.

The only way Glenda could even pretend to know for a fact that Julia didn't say something is to actually be Julia.

I think Julia's "fact checker" is broken.  It spits out lie after lie.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 29, 2008, 02:00:16 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight, Klaas.

Do we have a Renfro thread that has all the lies in it?  If the server could even hold that much info.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #905 on: January 29, 2008, 04:52:17 AM »

It is really interesting... right? 

As the passage of time marches on... the lies finally are beginning to catch up with those who spread them...

Someone earlier today mentioned the recent silence of tacoman and his client after the wine-throwing incident...

While I believe that the wine-throwing certainly added to the silence, I believe in my heart that the silence is more heavily weighted in favor of the efforts of the Persistence....

Folks, I believe they are very very close and the silence we hear from that corner of the ring has to do ith damage control in case the Persistence finds something very, well, incriminating... If they don't there will be a big sigh of relief from that corner... but methinks the crew is very thorough and the technology too advanced...and the Coast Guard visit?  Well... all they can do is report back to the powers that be that yes, indeed, if she is down there the Persistence will find her ... and that, folks, is no joke...

As for Glenda/Julia? Well...  I hear Chavez is in need of a good propagandist after the election set-back he had -- perhaps Venezuela can clean house as well if he would only offer her a job (and so close too).... then perhaps we can kill two birds (so to speak) with one stone...

Klass?  Great video... we love it...

robots?  Keep 'em on their toes...

Private Eye?  Love your analysis....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: January 29, 2008, 04:59:21 AM »

Klaas...In Joran's book there is mention of David F and another mention of a woman that could be his Mom. My question is...which David to you think Joran is referring to as getting mad about the girls and that was at the Racquet Club on Monday....David Wever or David F?

TIA...I'm confusing myself now...LOL

I have no idea but I trust first names more than I do reference to last names. 

I have this picture of a David Wever (the boy on the right.)  He's a known videographer on the island.  Check out the caption below the picture.  His tickle site is no longer working, but he did have Natalee listed as a friend.

bruce y ami ,chill dilanti royal plaza cu mi Bang Buss

Thanks Pita....It doesn't look like the same guy that was posted in the S/S thread yesterday. Sort of looks a little like the 'Michael' with the belt.

Lala's....is that a white pickup?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 29, 2008, 05:21:43 AM »

This is about the night before the three were arrested. Kalpoes stayed late and IIRC the three were arrested only about 4 hours later.

It appears Joran knew they were going to be arrested....

From Joran's book translation:

Deepak statement about June 8.
That Wednesday Satish and I stayed until 01:45 at Joran's watching tv.
My mother called angry and said that we had to come home. When I walked
outside Joran asked Satish if he would come the next day to cut Joran's
hair.
On the way to the car Joran said to me: Do you remember the way back
from the Holiday Inn? I said yes, we have dropped off the girl and we
have brought you to your home. He said: Come to my room for a while, I
will explain to you on a piece of paper, it is very important.

He told me that I should remember (what we had done) after we had
dropped the girl off, I had to say that we drove off from the hotel and had
driven into a North-East direction and not in a South-West direction,
this to prevent that police would go and check camera's of the other
hotels and would see that we had not driven to the HI.

After that I told him ok and we went home.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: January 29, 2008, 06:43:48 AM »

Klaas...In Joran's book there is mention of David F and another mention of a woman that could be his Mom. My question is...which David to you think Joran is referring to as getting mad about the girls and that was at the Racquet Club on Monday....David Wever or David F?

I have this picture of a David Wever (the boy on the right.)  He's a known videographer on the island.  Check out the caption below the picture.  His tickle site is no longer working, but he did have Natalee listed as a friend.

Thanks Pita....It doesn't look like the same guy that was posted in the S/S thread yesterday. Sort of looks a little like the 'Michael' with the belt.

Actually I believe it looks like the front end of a van, hence the caption, "bang buss"....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 29, 2008, 06:59:17 AM »

Silverfox....you're probably right....I've been peering through the window over the steering wheel and still can't tell...time for new glasses!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: January 29, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »

Wow...everyone has gone to sleep, right? 

So now Silverfox can say something that has been bothering him...

The UN needs to investigate this case...

Natalee, of course... this is what this is all about...

But what about the Aruban female reporter and her cameraman both found hanged within one month of each other, huh?

swept under the carpet... Has anyone thought about talking to the families of both of these people?  Methinks they knew something and got punished for that knowledge...Mob "hits" with a warning which explains why no one has stepped forward for the reward...

Is a million bucks worth your life?  not if no one will guarantee your protection, right?

There is a very deep story to all of this and methinks that history holds the answer...

La Costra Nostra is the answer... just ask that US labor boss who was disappeared....

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it!"

Strong SUGGESTION:  In addition to the reward offer Protection and New Identity to whomever steps forward with the information to clean this mess up...

And Joran, Paulus and Glenda/Julia?  --Maybe you should be looking for a horse's head in your bed one of these mornings... It really appears you all now are a liability instead of an asset... just a suggestion for your future health and happiness... why not come clean now?

-----

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #911 on: January 29, 2008, 07:05:39 AM »

Thank you Klaas, I just had to sign in to say that was beautiful.  MM

Thanks MalteseMom - glad you liked it.  I enjoyed putting it together.

Very, very nice Klaas!! Simply beautiful, thank you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: January 29, 2008, 07:09:54 AM »

Silverfox....you're probably right....I've been peering through the window over the steering wheel and still can't tell...time for new glasses!

Clearly a van...not this lightened image and see the back panel (yellow arrow) which is the other side of the van door on the driver side...

-----

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 29, 2008, 07:38:40 AM »

David Wever Hi-5 site
http://www.hi5.com/friend/584378--Dave--Profile-html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 29, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »

Gottcha...Silverfox

Found this and will repost as it appears no-one else read it the way I did and would like some thoughts.....

This is from June 23rd CNN...

Satish Kalpoe to mom: 'We didn't do anything'

The mother of the Kalpoes said Thursday that one son had admitted he and his brother made up a cover story to protect Joran Van Der Sloot.

Nadira Ramirez told CNN she was permitted to visit son Satish Kalpoe at Aruba's prison within the past week. She stressed that the teen told her their story was not planned ahead of Holloway's disappearance, and she had no advance knowledge of it.

My take....Nadira is stressing that their story was not made up and planned before Natalee's disappearance... ie...they would have had to have known that she was going to disappear to have made up the story in advance.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:04 AM »

Wow...thanks Nut...I am just putting something together for the Shango thread on David/Lorenzo/Guido Wever....as though Lala's is not confused enough.

Nut and Pita ...do you think that is the same guy as in the pic Klaas posted on page 70 of the Shango thread? TIA

LOL...I will understand if you don't want to venture over there!

Sorry...Silverfox...Thanks!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 29, 2008, 07:51:16 AM »

Is this out illustrious Steve Croes in the background?  I guess he's checking out the costumes.
http://www.carlosncharliesaruba.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=36

What does his t-shirt say 

"Fly on This"   or "Land on This"  or "Land on this Fly" ...?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 29, 2008, 07:55:38 AM »

Not sure I understand, but IMO no one intended to make Natalee disappear. Give her the date rape drug...take her away and do what you want with her...get her back safely (she would remember nothing of an assault) and she would be on her way home in a few short hours. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 29, 2008, 07:57:36 AM »

I am trying to figure out what the word "stricked" means as in he works for a "stricked professional," referred to by Glenda/Julia.  I tried to find it, thinking maybe that was the name of a company and all I came up with was the following. 

1. Struck or wounded, as by a projectile.
2. Affected by something overwhelming, such as disease, trouble, or painful emotion.
3. Incapacitated; disabled.
4. Having the contents made even with the top of a measuring device or container; level: a stricken measure of flour.

So was the "professional business" hit by a projectile, painful emotional business, disabled, or made of flour (more likely hole cloth).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 29, 2008, 08:02:50 AM »

Not sure I understand, but IMO no one intended to make Natalee disappear. Give her the date rape drug...take her away and do what you want with her...get her back safely (she would remember nothing of an assault) and she would be on her way home in a few short hours. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!

Thanks Nut.....maybe it has something to do with English not being their first language and I read more into it....Just jumped out at me as a strange thing to say!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.