March 28, 2024, 06:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 305099 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:46 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    01/28/2008

OM: 240 hours community service Saladin 

A somewhat disappointed Michael Saldin leaves the courtroom after having heard the prosecutor demand 240 hours community service against him.

ORANJESTAD – The prosecutor demanded 8 months jail against businessman Michael Saladin.  After deducting the 40 days custody, the rest of the jail months may be converted into 240 hours community service. 

The prosecutor said during the hearing that there is sufficient evidence that Saladin has kidnapped, abused, and threatened the victim E Tromp with death on March 23 last year.   Saladin also didn’t have a valid firearms licence.  Also the judge interrogated Saladin during the hearing.  Saladin told the judge that the victim had pulled a knife.  He has therefore defended himself with his gun and to prevent Tromp from running away, he grasped the victim.  The judge told Saladin that there were no witnesses that saw Tromp pull a knife.  Saladin could also not proof that he had a valid firearms licence last year. 

According to his lawyer, that was not Saladin’s fault, but the backlogs at the ministry of Justice.  Applicants have to wait a long time for their licence.  The lawyer also criticized the kidnap charges of the Public Prosecutor (OM).  Saladin kept the victim for barely 10 minutes.  Saladin’s lawyers have already lodged an objection against the charges in the summons, which was dismissed by the Joint Court of Justice.  The lawyer was finally of the opinion that the OM exaggerated in its demand.   

The judge will give verdict on Thursday, February 7.  This case has caused a lot of fuss in the community.  There were several demonstrations after Saladin was arrested last year.  Also the government and parliament were incited to do something against the inconvenience caused by drug-addicts (chollers) in the center of town.

Saladin is an American living on Aruba. Apparently he chased - with a gun -  a choller who had damaged his car, as witnessed by Mrs. Saladin. I think Diario reported that Saladin was formerly with NASA. - msmarple

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: January 29, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=776&Itemid=30

Malhechornan a los dos tire di V-Auto den parkinlot di hotel       

Tuesday, 29 January 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Otro caso di vandalismo a worde registra den e parkinglot di un “low rise hotel”. Antisocialnan cu evidentemente ta contra nos turismo, a los dos tire di un Toyota Jaris nobo nobo V-4348, y a lage gekentel na un banda.

Un hecho sigur preocupante, pasobra nos turistanan ta spaar hopi pa nan bin Aruba y no ta husto cu nan tin cu confronta cu e tipo di situacionnan asina, haya nan mes den gasto adicional. E tipo di actonan aki sigur ta dańa pa nos turismo!

Atrobe mester haci e pregunta: ki a pasa cu e sistema di seguridad? Un par di siman pasa tres hoben a logra di horta un auto for di otro parkinglot di hotel, e biaha aki di un “high rise hotel”, y e guardianan di seguridad por a haci net nada.

Ta suppose cu den tur hotel mester tin un bon sistema di seguridad, kico ta pasando anto? Posiblemente e poco securitynan cu tin den servicio ta man yen di mas cos cu ta pasa rond, esta diferente sorto di vandalismo, y nan no por tin wowo pa capta tur movecion.

Si ta asina, sigur mester amplia e ekipo humano y tecnico pa por frena e situacion aki prome cu Aruba haya asina mal nomber pa su falta di seguridad, cu e turistanan lo no kier bin mas na nos dushi pais!

Pabien malhechornan! Asina tanto boso ta stima Aruba cu lo pone nos turismo na peligro di bay atras envez di sigui crece. Ki beneficio actonan asina ta trece pa e tipo di hendenan manera boso? Ta djis pa haci e dańo y core cu nos turismo!

Online Pap translation:

malhechornan owing to los two tire of v-auto in parkinlot of hotel

tuesday, 29 january 2008

oranjestad (aan) – another caso of vandalismo owing to worde registra in the parkinglot of one “low rise hotel”. antisocialnan cu apparently is contra we turism, owing to los two tire of one toyota jaris new new v-4348, y owing to lage gekentel at one near.

one mature assure preocupante, because we turistanan is spaar much for they come aruba y do not fair cu they have cu confronta cu the type of situacionnan so, achieve they self in gasto adicional. the type of actonan here assure is spite for we turism!

again have to haci the pregunta: what owing to happen cu the sistema of seguridad? one pair of week happen three young owing to succeed of steal one car for of another parkinglot of hotel, the trip here of one “high rise hotel”, y the guardianan of seguridad can owing to haci just nothing.

is suppose cu in all hotel have to have one good sistema of seguridad, kico is pasando then? posiblemente the some securitynan cu have in servicio is hand complete of more cos cu is happen rond, esta various sort of vandalismo, y they not can have eye for capta all movecion.

if is so, assure have to aggrandize the equipment human y tecnico for can frena the situation here first cu aruba achieve so bad name for his miss of seguridad, cu the turistanan will does not come more at we sweet country!

pabien malhechornan! so tanto you loves aruba cu will place we turism at danger of bay behind envez of follow crece. what beneficio actonan so is trece for her type of hendenan as you? is immidiately for haci the damage y core cu we turism!

Note: "V" car = rental. Rental car tags begin with the letter "V". Car tags for resident-owned cars begin with the letter "A". Just FYI for new monkeys.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 29, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »

Is this out illustrious Steve Croes in the background?  I guess he's checking out the costumes.
http://www.carlosncharliesaruba.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=36

What does his t-shirt say 

the tee-shirt says......TEENY WEENY BELOW

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: January 29, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »

Well, it looks like I missed a lot of stuff last night, but I'm all caught up.

Thanks, Klaasend, for sharing the video.  Lovely tribute....(I'm an old fan of the Wizard of Oz & especially Judy Garland's rendition of Over the Rainbow, too)

Thanks to *******, Helen Back, Robots and anyone I may be forgetting...for posting other videos. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 29, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »

Wow...everyone has gone to sleep, right? 

So now Silverfox can say something that has been bothering him...

The UN needs to investigate this case...

Natalee, of course... this is what this is all about...

But what about the Aruban female reporter and her cameraman both found hanged within one month of each other, huh?

swept under the carpet... Has anyone thought about talking to the families of both of these people?  Methinks they knew something and got punished for that knowledge...Mob "hits" with a warning which explains why no one has stepped forward for the reward...

Is a million bucks worth your life?  not if no one will guarantee your protection, right?

There is a very deep story to all of this and methinks that history holds the answer...

La Costra Nostra is the answer... just ask that US labor boss who was disappeared....

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it!"

Strong SUGGESTION:  In addition to the reward offer Protection and New Identity to whomever steps forward with the information to clean this mess up...

And Joran, Paulus and Glenda/Julia?  --Maybe you should be looking for a horse's head in your bed one of these mornings... It really appears you all now are a liability instead of an asset... just a suggestion for your future health and happiness... why not come clean now?

It will make the perfect addition to the horse's ass that's already there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 29, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »

Godd Morning Monkeys!
Here is the list of questions Sunny and I submitted to Jug and his answers:

1) The pnone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voive mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?
Jug: yes

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3)Could it have been the DEA agent?

4)Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't

5)Was the DEA agent staying at the Holiday Inn?

Jug: No

6) Did the DEA agent approach the chaperone or did the chaperone approach the DEA agent?

Jug: not sure yet

7)Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:06:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 29, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »

ooopsie...GOOD Morning Monkeys!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 29, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »

ldstlou - you need to clarify something ASAP about the poster.  Did Renfro put it together for Beth after Beth suggested some of the verbage? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 29, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »

holy crap!!! Klaas will you correct all of my spelling errors? I can spell...I just can't type!!! lol And the happy face was supposed to be #8...have no idea what happened there??
Gotta run...have a great day Monkeys!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 29, 2008, 11:56:23 AM »

ldstlou - you need to clarify something ASAP about the poster.  Did Renfro put it together for Beth after Beth suggested some of the verbage? 

hang on...I'll check real quick Klaas.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 29, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »

hang on...I'll check real quick Klaas.

Email me please
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #931 on: January 29, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

Wow...everyone has gone to sleep, right? 

So now Silverfox can say something that has been bothering him...

The UN needs to investigate this case...

Natalee, of course... this is what this is all about...

But what about the Aruban female reporter and her cameraman both found hanged within one month of each other, huh?

swept under the carpet... Has anyone thought about talking to the families of both of these people?  Methinks they knew something and got punished for that knowledge...Mob "hits" with a warning which explains why no one has stepped forward for the reward...

Is a million bucks worth your life?  not if no one will guarantee your protection, right?

There is a very deep story to all of this and methinks that history holds the answer...

La Costra Nostra is the answer... just ask that US labor boss who was disappeared....

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it!"

Strong SUGGESTION:  In addition to the reward offer Protection and New Identity to whomever steps forward with the information to clean this mess up...

And Joran, Paulus and Glenda/Julia?  --Maybe you should be looking for a horse's head in your bed one of these mornings... It really appears you all now are a liability instead of an asset... just a suggestion for your future health and happiness... why not come clean now?

It will make the perfect addition to the horse's ass that's already there.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 29, 2008, 12:00:14 PM »

VICKY   I need you to call me back.....the number you gave me is a fax.  Please someone make sure vicki gets this message.  Yes you can give out my address for the shirts and such....I will be gone all day and night, wont get mails till the morning. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 29, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

This is about the night before the three were arrested. Kalpoes stayed late and IIRC the three were arrested only about 4 hours later.

It appears Joran knew they were going to be arrested....

From Joran's book translation:

Deepak statement about June 8.

That Wednesday Satish and I stayed until 01:45 at Joran's watching tv. My mother called angry and said that we had to come home. When I walked outside Joran asked Satish if he would come the next day to cut Joran's hair.

On the way to the car Joran said to me: Do you remember the way back from the Holiday Inn? I said yes, we have dropped off the girl and we have brought you to your home. He said: Come to my room for a while, I will explain to you on a piece of paper, it is very important.

He told me that I should remember (what we had done) after we had dropped the girl off, I had to say that we drove off from the hotel and had driven into a North-East direction and not in a South-West direction, this to prevent that police would go and check camera's of the other hotels and would see that we had not driven to the HI.

After that I told him ok and we went home.

Mum ... I agree.  Joran, Deepak and Satish were forwarned regarding their arrest which afforded them the opportunity to get the Holiday Inn Story straight ... to make sure each of their stories matched when interrogated.

A double standard when you consider what encompassed the detainment of the security guards.

Janet

++++++++++

Associated Press
June 7, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 29, 2008, 12:12:07 PM »

Godd Morning Monkeys!

1) The pnone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voive mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't

6) Did the DEA agent approach the chaperone or did the chaperone approach the DEA agent?

Thank you ldstlou.  Thank you Jug.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: January 29, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

Thank you for posting that interview Idstlou.
I am interested in this Eric Williams. Seems to have vanished.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 29, 2008, 12:29:22 PM »

Not sure I understand, but IMO no one intended to make Natalee disappear. Give her the date rape drug...take her away and do what you want with her...get her back safely (she would remember nothing of an assault) and she would be on her way home in a few short hours. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!

Nut ... your speculation regarding the intentions of Joran and the pimps reflects my spculation.

Janet

++++++++++++

I believe there was a preconceived plan that night ... a plan of wrongdoing which involved drugs and gang rape ... a plan that went off without a hitch twenty times before ... a plan that implied that Natalee Holloway would be on her plane home the following morning without any memory of the previous night ... a plan that went terribly wrong.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 29, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »

Godd Morning Monkeys!

"Beth talks to coach in Aruba - he found DEA Agent" (p.32 Beth Holloway)

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 29, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »

Klaas...In Joran's book there is mention of David F and another mention of a woman that could be his Mom. My question is...which David to you think Joran is referring to as getting mad about the girls and that was at the Racquet Club on Monday....David Wever or David F?

TIA...I'm confusing myself now...LOL

David Wever, it has been said is Guido's big brother.  There seems to be an abundance of big brother sets here.  As for the accuracy of him being Guids's bog brother.  I do not know.  The picture where the truck is does not look like David W., unless it is an older picture.    Jack B

I have no idea but I trust first names more than I do reference to last names. 

I have this picture of a David Wever (the boy on the right.)  He's a known videographer on the island.  Check out the caption below the picture.  His tickle site is no longer working, but he did have Natalee listed as a friend.

bruce y ami ,chill dilanti royal plaza cu mi Bang Buss

Thanks Pita....It doesn't look like the same guy that was posted in the S/S thread yesterday. Sort of looks a little like the 'Michael' with the belt.

Lala's....is that a white pickup?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 29, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/    01/28/2008

OM: 240 hours community service Saladin 

A somewhat disappointed Michael Saldin leaves the courtroom after having heard the prosecutor demand 240 hours community service against him.

ORANJESTAD – The prosecutor demanded 8 months jail against businessman Michael Saladin.  After deducting the 40 days custody, the rest of the jail months may be converted into 240 hours community service. 

The prosecutor said during the hearing that there is sufficient evidence that Saladin has kidnapped, abused, and threatened the victim E Tromp with death on March 23 last year.   Saladin also didn’t have a valid firearms licence.  Also the judge interrogated Saladin during the hearing.  Saladin told the judge that the victim had pulled a knife.  He has therefore defended himself with his gun and to prevent Tromp from running away, he grasped the victim.  The judge told Saladin that there were no witnesses that saw Tromp pull a knife.  Saladin could also not proof that he had a valid firearms licence last year. 

According to his lawyer, that was not Saladin’s fault, but the backlogs at the ministry of Justice.  Applicants have to wait a long time for their licence.  The lawyer also criticized the kidnap charges of the Public Prosecutor (OM).  Saladin kept the victim for barely 10 minutes.  Saladin’s lawyers have already lodged an objection against the charges in the summons, which was dismissed by the Joint Court of Justice.  The lawyer was finally of the opinion that the OM exaggerated in its demand.   

The judge will give verdict on Thursday, February 7.  This case has caused a lot of fuss in the community.  There were several demonstrations after Saladin was arrested last year.  Also the government and parliament were incited to do something against the inconvenience caused by drug-addicts (chollers) in the center of town.

Saladin is an American living on Aruba. Apparently he chased - with a gun -  a choller who had damaged his car, as witnessed by Mrs. Saladin. I think Diario reported that Saladin was formerly with NASA. - msmarple
thanks Ms. Marple....this sentence Also the government and parliament were incited to do something against the inconvenience caused by drug-addicts (chollers) in the center of town.
 really stuck out loud and clear.....the chollers are a mere 'inconvenience' on that hell hole

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.