April 25, 2024, 10:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Paul  (Read 1930 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: January 26, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »

I was out on Friday driving across town to the Marina to get my nails done. I was very surprised to see many Ron Paul yard signs in rich neighborhoods and bumper stickers on fancy cars. Not that he will win.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:07 PM »

As I wrote at another time, there are Ron Paul signs all over the midwest.  Perhaps that is because that is where he is putting his money.  I see no reason for him to stick around much longer.  I am not even sure why he has continued this long.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »

Me either, GO. Ralph Nader and Ron Paul are small men with huge egos. Maybe they get a kick out of spoiling the election by taking votes away from electable candidates.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
robl27
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 04:35:34 AM »

Ron Paul is a constitutionalist. The rest of them are not.
I agree he needs to promote himself. He's doing very well on the internet, though.

-Rob

I tweet and I tweet often: http://twitter.com/robl27
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:18:35 PM »

There are many political figures that tend to put forth ideas I generally don't care to follow.  I am well aware of many theories which tend to be more fictional than truth.  We do have those which tend to take isolated instances and try to make a point that they are following a particular path.

Maybe they are and maybe they are not.  History does have a tendency to repeat itself and certainly we do have instances that seem stranger than fiction.  Nastradamus, Edgar Cayce and those with Orwellian theories, to name a few, do make the world an interesting place to live.  I personally do not put much weight to their thoughts other than to acknowledge that sometimes events do tend to look similar.

After all there is an old saying that if you put enough monkeys in a large enough room with enough typewriters it is possible that one will eventually come up with a comprehensive sentence.      

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.