April 27, 2024, 04:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514699 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2008, 08:46:05 PM »

I originally heard there were 2 phone calls, one to the house and one to a student, and I visited with Matt and asked him what the deal was with the phone calls and he said there was NOT one to the house, in MT Brook, but to a students phone, and it was earlt morning but the "night before" Natalee disappeared. They just got the date and the AM PM thing wrong and got excited for nothing. I am assuming it was the one Croes listened with Beth. But I will try and check with her to make sure. If there was a phone call of significance, it would have been traced, verified, etc and been a large significant part of the case, and as far as I know it isn't.

It's been a long time and I wont bother finding the links at RWV if you say it never happened. Originally the rumors were 3 calls,William,A female MB friend and Natalee's home in Bama or Daves home in Miss on the answering machine. One of them was ruled out and there was two. It was never really talked about until the Team Natalee meeting or whatever they called themselves met in Bama,where Beth said there was never a call from Natalee.

Your right,If there was a call it should of been easily traced to the cell# that made the call.

Consider this scenario:

The phone call is as the National Enquirer and the early transcript by Greta with Charles Croes reported.

Natalee made a phone call and said: "I don't know these guys"

Natalee left her phone at the HI

Consider: Natalee made a phone call from vds home.

Charles Croes is the guy who was called he said because it was believed a phone call was made from one of his phones. That is what he said on Greta.

Consider: If a phone call is made by Natalee at the van der Sloot home and someone in Aruba wants to protect Paulus and Joran, the phone records need to be gleaned so as to not prove that Natalee was where?
At Paulus van der Sloot home.

Consider: That is why Joran said they went to the lighthouse.
Consider: That is why Joran changed his story and said they were dropped off at the beach.

Consider: All the searches were done AWAY from the last place Natalee was seen. And no search done on the van der Sloot home for days and days and even then it was limited due to Judge Bob Witt and Karin Janseen did not object so she could do a proper investigation of the home and grounds.

Consider: All of the above, would be proof that Natalee was indeed taken to the van der Sloot home where something bad happened and the rest was covered-up by American traitors and judges in Aruba!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

Evening monkeys...whether you choose to believe me or not this is the truth and the whole truth...I asked Beth about the phone call at her book signing in Birmingham last year. (The one Chuckrat attended)  I will repeat this again for those that may have missed it. 

Me: Was there a phone call from Natalee to you that night?

Beth: No, there was no phone call....I wish there had been.

The look on Beth's face was all I needed to see after that. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »

Kermit,

There is no doubt they were tipped off that Natalee's family was in route. Charles Croes would be as good as guess as anyone who tipped them off.

I don't think he was gone for two hours just telling Paulus the family has arrived.
I think he was at a meeting with Paulus at the house for those couple of hours - fixing phones!
Getting rid of evidence.

Remember it was his board of director attorney, Lincoln Gomez who immediately came on Fox and gave interviews. Follow the connection of him and you'll see the disgusting pattern that is weaved and they
usually end up at banks!

Remember I posted the picture of the CMB bank that Paulus went to make a deposit the next day, you know that is what most good dad's do when they have taken their son in for questioning is get to the bank!

The bank is next to Digicel!
Follow Charles Croes from the boss watch on Paulus wrist
to Lincoln Gomez
to Antonio Carlos
to the paid shills online
it will all start to add up

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

Julia Renfro/Glenda

Scrux

<snipped>

02-15-2006
(responding to question: Why meet at a dark Texaco station instead of meeting at the hotel?)
When the Posse arrived (10pm), they explained to the ground crew where the Private Planes land that one of the kids received a phone message and they think it was from Natalee. The ground crew has a close relationship with Croes to be able to get rental phones for VIPs, so the ground crew called him and passed the phone to Beth who explained Natalee's character and that she was missing and her best friend received a strange call and if he could help them locate what phone it came from. Charles lives close to exactly the same distance from the Texaco as the airport, so it was a matter of location, distance and timing that Charles chose the Gas Station. The HI would have been another 2 miles away.

<snipped>

Thank you Anna.

The implication of Julia Renfro's words imply that Charles Croes was contacted by one of the handlers while the Twitty group was still at the airport and ... Beth was the one who spoke to Charles Croes ... requested his assistance and ... then the arranged meeting took place almost immediately ... prior to the Twitty group meeting up with Paul Lily and Eric Williams at the Holiday Inn.

The assertations and timeline spew forth from the leader of the misinformation campaign goes against the all the claims of Natalee's mother and stepfather.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that the handlers drove the group directly to the Holiday Inn where she had her first encounter with Eric Williams.

Jug's response to the Monkeys' questionaire ... Eric Williams contacted Charles Croes.

Beth's words in LOVING NATALEE reveals that it was Eric Williams who introduced her and Jug to Charles Croes at the early morning meeting at the gas station.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 36

All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holiday Inn.

Page 38
We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel. The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them. I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know

Page 41
The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. …The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me.

Page 41
When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42
Making their way inside the bar the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionaire
January 29, 2008

<snipped>

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

According to Matt, the phone call was made Sunday morning in the early AM, and due to the date they first mistook it for a call the night Natalee disappeared, which would have been Monday, in the AM, if I stated that correctly. It was a valid call, only it was the night before Natalee disappeared.

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

PI

You answered the question presented to Jug for which he was unable to provide an immediate response ... the question pertaining to how the DEA got involved.  You affirmed Beth's words regarding the DEA issue and ... you also cleared up the controversy regarding the voice message recording.  All in one post!

Thanks you so much.

Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

4) Do you know how this DEA agent got involved?

Jug: Will have to find out from Paul Lilly who we have tried to get in touch with but can't.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 40
All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Jug Twitty
Monkey Questionair
January 29, 2008

1) The phone call Charles Croes listened to on William's voice mail that first night, was that found to be a misscall having nothing to do with the case?

Jug: yes

Beth Twitty
Birmingham Meeting/Questions and Answers (BFN)
October 28, 2006

15. Did Natalee make any phone calls that night?

There was a strange call to a friend of hers (William) but there is no evidence that it was from Natalee. The message was on his Cell phone and he retreived it on the airplane on the way home.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »

Evening monkeys...whether you choose to believe me or not this is the truth and the whole truth...I asked Beth about the phone call at her book signing in Birmingham last year. (The one Chuckrat attended)  I will repeat this again for those that may have missed it. 

I believe you Lala's, I've heard Beth say that very thing in an interview also, I just can't remember who did the interview.  Thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »

PI,

Consider: The reason Charles Croes was called in - to remove phone records
Consider: The reason Dave saw Charles Croes sitting in Dennis Jacobs office.
Consider: The reason Charles Croes posted online as early as June 2, the cryptic message about the case having far reaching affects.
Consider: The reason Charles Croes told Greta he listened to the phone call several times. What do you think he was trying to figure out.

NOW Consider the fact that Charles Croes met with Beth at the gas station at midnight.
He did not go back to the HI with her.
He took off on his own and is not seen or heard of until 3:00 AM where he meets Beth and Jug at the polis station in Noord.

12:40 AM until 3:00 AM Charles Croes is WHERE?
He says he went to the Cabana Beach area and that is only 5 minutes away.

for almost TWO HOURS Charles Croes is missing.

Consider: Charles Croes meets with Beth at the gas station, then listens several times to the phone call message and leaves and meets with Paulus van der Sloot. Who just happens to be using Anita's phone when Beth and the polis arrive!

There ain't no coink-a-dinks in life.

I think he got involved, but the DEA agent was legit and expected by me, but most likely a surprise to Beth, possibly, Croes was called because of a phone call that was garbled possibly, but that turned out to be insignificant due to date, but that in the excitement and rush to get to Aruba, the confusion of the students who were upset and trying their hardest to help thought to be crucial. Phone call legit, only wrong date.

So I agree Croes acted slimy and insinuated he knew more which makes me hate him more, but as to what he did, he did not as the phone company but as an ally to VDS, IMO. But I have a very few first hand knowledge in this case, but for the most part I know less than all of you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »

Kermit,

I totally agree..The whole beach story of getting Jorans address with the description of Deepak's car never made sense. "Thats Jorans Car"? Then they witnessed the car behind the fence,but two hours later it was gone. Then PVDS comes out of the house with a cell phone already in hand and then the wild goose chase. We know they met with the ALE on the 30th so wheres the statements? 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:01:54 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

Hmmm, which to believe:

Beth mentioned the phone call from Natalee on Abrams: "I don't even know these guys.." and it cut off.http://rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49&page=6&pp=10

BETH ON ABRAMS TALKING ABOUT THE CELL PHONE CALL FROM NATALEE
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/6331

"VAN SUSTEREN: During the time that you were talking to Beth at the gas station, did the discussion of that phone call come up again?
C. CROES: Yes, it did.
VAN SUSTEREN: After you and Beth listened to that phone call several times and hung up with the person in the states, what did you do next?"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161373,00.html

Faith
Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:57 pm   Post subject: The call to Natalee's home from Aruba.    Reply with quote
First of all, the Twitty's never thought that anything bad could happen to the group of Mountain Brook graduates. Every year, the graduates went to Aruba and came home safe. And they trusted their daughter.

Apparently, Beth (Natalee's mother) was out of state for some type of family gathering.
Jug went to sleep. The phone rang in the middle of the night and he thought it must have been a wrong number. He let the answering machine downstairs record the message. Then Beth got a call to her cell phone from a chaperone in Aruba saying Natalee wasn't there for the flight home. Beth rushed from out of state, home to Alamaba where she and Jug listened to the phone message.

The phone call from Natalee was to her home number, where she lived with her parents. But the call didn't come from Natalee's cell phone because she left it in her hotel room.

The theory is that Natalee and Joran were dropped off at Joran's apartment. Natalee felt she was in trouble and called home from one the phones in the Van Der Sloot house. She called her home number and it is speculated that she said, "Mom, help me." There was a lot of background noise.

When Beth and Jug arrived in Aruba and met up with Greta, they went stright over to the Van Der
Sloot's house and she asked "Where is my daughter?" Then both Greta and Beth heard the same background noise that was on the phone message.

Greta went to investigate and found out the neighbors in the next house over went on vacation and left their pet monkey out in the yard (in the daytime heat) in a metal cage. The monkey was not fed, not watered and was very upset and complaining loudly. The monkey was the background noise that Beth heard on the answering machine re the call from Natalee.

This is something that Beth is keeping close to her chest/vest because it would seem to prove for certain that Natalee called home from the VDS residence.

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/posting.php?mode=reply&t=352&mforum=truth4natalee

She said that greta and crew kind of adopted the monkey and took care of it while there. (I read on Greta's blog that she was feeding the monkey.) But that's why Beth thinks Natalee was at the VDS house.......the distinct sound of a screeching monkey.[color]
http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-26041

When we were at the Van der Sloot (search) home two days ago, and while  I was inside the home, one of my colleagues noticed that there was a  monkey in a cage in the yard at the house next to the Van der Sloots.  The monkey was making lots of noise and sounded to her to be in distress.  The cage was deep into someone's property but one could see the monkey  banging on his cage
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html  (June 24, 2005)
So, today when we went back to the Van der Sloot house, we brought  fruit from the buffet in our hotel to feed the monkey. We brought bananas, ,  apples and other stuff for the monkey. This time we all went to the  monkey cage. I have posted some pics of us feeding the monkey and also  giving him water. The monkey whose name is unknown to us is very cute.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html (June 24, 2005)

I took my video camera on Friday to the monkey's house so that I could  video for you the monkey as we fed him. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160904,00.html

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
 Thursday, June 23, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »

Kermit,

I totally agree..The whole beach story of getting Jorans address with the description of Deepak's car never made sense. "Thats Jorans Car"? Then they witnessed the car behind the fence,but two hours later it was gone. Then PVDS comes out of the house with a cell phone already in hand and then the wild goose chase. We know they met with the ALE the next day so wheres the statements? 

Exactly. Cover-up.
And they put those paid shills online to further their agenda.

******* - take another look at Deepak's car in the Diamonds International  survelliance and see if you see
a spoiler on it?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »

No there was 1 phone call to a phone, a message was left. There was not a phone call to Matt's house.
Hello PI,You and Robots had me rolling the other night 

The early blog rumors were a call made to the answering machine at Beth's home or was it Daves? Well,either way I guess we can rule that one out as well?

Hi, everyone. Long time no "see".

I'm not ruling out a call to the Twitty home. Jug talked about wishing he had answered the phone.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

I think I recently emailed Beth the story of the DEA agent, but I have never spoken to her about it. I try to read the book, but I just don't have the stomach to finish it. Its like a deja vue I don't care to repeat, as by now, between Beth, her Mom, the Monkeys, the news, I have all of the story I need to know that who is responsible for her death was Joran, and worse he knows what happened and where she was buried and he won't tell Beth, period, and if I can ever get my hands on him he will tell me the real story.

I most likely could manage to try and understand that something bad happened, and realize he was a kid, and not forgive him immediately, but I am a pretty understanding guy who was as wild as they come when a boy, and I could at least have a little understanding and not wish him dead,

but for what he has done to Beth after she died, with the help of adults, many adults, I could stand to see anything done to them and not feel even a little remorse. There is absolutely no mitigating factors for the living hell they created for Beth and her family, especially Matt, her Mom, Dave, Robin, and Jug. They are all simply too nice about this whole damn affair in my book, and the guilty deserve to deal with some people of another caliber, who speak a language those b*stards would quickly understand. They are horrible people and they need to be dealt with as such.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »

Exactly. Cover-up.
And they put those paid shills online to further their agenda.

******* - take another look at Deepak's car in the Diamonds International  survelliance and see if you see
a spoiler on it?
Can you add that to the vehicle thread? I haven't looked at that pic in a long time. What is for sure,is the rims were changed. That car is clearly in the police station with 5 spoke rims but on June 9th 2005 when it was towed it has 6.

Judge for yourself..Was Deepaks car swapped or did they make changes to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2016.0

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »

No there was 1 phone call to a phone, a message was left. There was not a phone call to Matt's house.
Hello PI,You and Robots had me rolling the other night 

The early blog rumors were a call made to the answering machine at Beth's home or was it Daves? Well,either way I guess we can rule that one out as well?

Hi, everyone. Long time no "see".

I'm not ruling out a call to the Twitty home. Jug talked about wishing he had answered the phone.

Hi Justins

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

PI!!! I agree with you big time and I will back you up wherever and whenever help is needed. Rest assured,I will be telling everyone I meet in Boston about the hell the Aruban Govt and RAJPK2 have put Natalee and her Family through for 32 months.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Hi, bearly!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2008, 09:21:48 PM »

PI!!! I agree with you big time and will back you up wherever and whenever help is needed. Rest assured,I will be telling everyone I meet in Boston about the hell the Aruban Govt and the Van Der Sloots have put Natalee and her Family through for 32 months.

And THAT is why Aruba is so despicable! Crime happens everywhere. How it is dealt with is quite telling.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »

Is that a spoiler on the back end?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »

And THAT is why Aruba is so despicable! Crime happens everywhere. How it is dealt with is quite telling.
Hi Justinsmama..Your exactly right..

BTW: I have one more post than you   
Woops thought I had the same as you
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:38:51 PM by Observer » Logged

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »

But, Kermit, if the date on the phone call was May 28 (Sunday morning at 3:15 AM) instead of May 29 (Monday morning at 3:15 AM), then it could not have been Natalee calling while in distress.  So doesn't this negate most of these earlier references?

Where did you get that date from? What I posted or another post?

PI said the phone call was made to the classmate's phone on the night before Natalee disappeared, not May 29.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2008, 09:32:57 PM »

Is that a spoiler on the back end?

Could be Kermit..Hard to say for sure.Is that the light reflecting of a spoiler or something else??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.