April 24, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514518 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »

From AM digital June 4, 2005

Although the police
advised the family not to
offer a reward and not to
use the word “kidnapping”,
a flyer was distributed
yesterday
stating the Natalee
was kidnapped and
offering the above
mentioned reward.
Authorities
decided to comb the
above mentioned area
after interrogating
the three young men
that were last seen
with Natalee. The
three young men
declared that the took
Natalee to that area,
had sex with her, and
then dropped her at the
Holiday Inn Resort

http://web.archive.org/web/20060502162954/www.voiceofalabama.com/amAruba.pdf

Takes awhile to load.  Hope Dr. Phill has this one.

From the same paper:
Aruba Prime Minister statement on disappeared teenager
<snip>
Aruba has very strong ties to the
United States, over half a million
visitors came from the USA last year.
We will not tolerate any activities that
harm our American friends or tarnishes
Aruba’s reputation.

<snip>

I think this is an odd thing to say at a time like that.

Edited to add another snip

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree.  The family told not to hang the posters and Oduber defending the island...all on June 4th.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 07:57:41 PM »

Today's Birmingham News had a list of this year's debutantes.
The big ball is Friday night.
Many of the girls are Natalee's friends.  It made me sad.

I saw that...sad...

Me2 Sad

That is sad..... Sad

http://www.al.com/living/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/living/1201598186219820.xml&coll=2

Very, very sad.  My heart goes out to Beth and Dave on yet another life event they were robbed of.  That Beth gets her head off the pillow every day is admirable, that she is motivated enough to speak to people so that it does not happen to them, their sons, or their daughters is above and beyond what anyone is asked to do. 

God bless you, Beth.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree.  The family told not to hang the posters and Oduber defending the island...all on June 4th.

I think about it like this, if someone was in my house and something happened to them, I would never say "I want to make sure to save my reputation."  I would feel so badly about what happened to that person and try to help in any way I could.  I know all that other stuff is in there, but that comment seems to negate it all.

This is one thing I don't understand about the VDS'.  Why didn't they go out and help?  Why was CYA the only action they took?

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

Bearlyhere

I think about it like this, if someone was in my house and something happened to them, I would never say "I want to make sure to save my reputation."  I would feel so badly about what happened to that person and try to help in any way I could.  I know all that other stuff is in there, but that comment seems to negate it all.

This is one thing I don't understand about the VDS'.  Why didn't they go out and help?  Why was CYA the only action they took?

IMO because they knew Natalee could not be found

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree. 

I think the CYA part was the biggest part of their job.  Why so much ass to cover if you are innocent?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree. 

I think the CYA part was the biggest part of their job.  Why so much ass to cover if you are innocent?

Help!  The visual on this one is stuck in my head.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree. 

Well because they are so damn stupid???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree. 

I think because the are so damn guilty!

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »

From the same paper:
<snip>
Aruba’s reputation.

<snip>

Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist or Aruba's image and they have never swayed from that thinking. If Al Capone had run Aruba,I bet it would run similar to todays Aruban Govt. Probably more murders but nothing near the stupidity and lies the MEP has told since 2005. Every decision they have made in Natalee's case has had the Aruban Tourism Authority playing a major role and that is BS! It has never been about justice or the truth,it is all about there precious tourism and public image. Murder's happen everywhere in the world to Americans except in Aruba,where they vanish into thin air or they kill themselves. Is there another country in the world that would spend millions covering up a murder of a teenager and making up lies to slander her and her family?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:31:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 08:45:32 PM »

Bearlyhere

I agree. 

I think because the are so damn guilty!

both guilty and stupid ......actually so stupid as to think they are smarter than everyone else.....but one of them are going to make a mistake....it's gonna happen sooner or later...I hope it's sooner

Rest in Peace Caylee

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »

From the same paper:
<snip>
Aruba’s reputation.

<snip>

Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist or Aruba's image and they have never swayed from that thinking. If Al Capone had run Aruba,I bet it would run similar to todays Aruban Govt. Probably more murders but nothing near the stupidity and lies the MEP has told since 2005. Every decision they have made in Natalee's case has had the Aruban Tourism Authority playing a major role and that is BS! It has never been about justice or the truth,it is all about there precious tourism and public image. Murder's happen everywhere in the world to Americans except in Aruba,where they vanish into thin air or they kill themselves. Is there another country in the world that would spend millions covering up a murder of a teenager and making up lies to slander her and her family?
I believe Afghanistan has done similiar things over the last few years. We all know how many tourists are  heading there these days. If we make Aruba one big pile of rocks, maybe we won't receive justice, but we'll have a hell of time watching it blown up....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 09:27:44 PM »

Today's Birmingham News had a list of this year's debutantes.
The big ball is Friday night.
Many of the girls are Natalee's friends.  It made me sad.

I saw that...sad...

Me2 Sad

That is sad..... Sad

http://www.al.com/living/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/living/1201598186219820.xml&coll=2

Very, very sad.  My heart goes out to Beth and Dave on yet another life event they were robbed of.  That Beth gets her head off the pillow every day is admirable, that she is motivated enough to speak to people so that it does not happen to them, their sons, or their daughters is above and beyond what anyone is asked to do. 

God bless you, Beth.

I am so sad for Beth and Natalee's friends too.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »

HE WENT TO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING ELSE, BUT NOT FOR  NATALEE.....
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »

What was it Caps that He went to search for?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »

SHANGO!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2008, 10:11:42 PM »

His son's shoe(s)????  The missing phone????  Or something more sinister????

Maybe his DECENCY??????

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »

joran and his pimps were PAID momey to drug and rape and film the girls that came to aruba

the film was then given to the higher up SICK BASTARDS in aruba for their demented enjoyment

if the k2 and joran and others did this then it was easy for the elders to be OUT OF THE LOOP

this is why it was covered up, because joran and k2 would then SPILL the BEANS on the elders (which in this case MEANS
paulus and his gang of perverts

thats what happened

the good news, is ARUBA TOURISM IS TANKING, and to many people know about all of this

wonder why JOE T. is so quiet

there is your answer... LOOK OUT

here it comes

ARUBA IS DONE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2008, 10:16:30 PM »

MOS IS A GUTLESS JERK

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

JOE TACOPINA KNOWS THE TRUTH, and he DOESNT CARE BECAUSE HE SUCKS

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.