April 27, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514684 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2008, 11:57:32 PM »

Remeber Monkeys: There is a Dirty FBI or DEA in the Game

I guess this probably should be shocking but at this point in the case, I'm not surprised.  My first instinct says probably DEA.  It wouldn't surprise me to find out that there also WAS A CALL that Beth was told to keep quiet.  The scenario that a lot of you have laid out regarding that definately makes sense.  There are probably still a lot of things that Beth and Dave know that they have not spoken about yet.  I just look forward to the day when it is all out in the open for the world to see.  And most of all, I hope that Natalee can be brought home where she belongs.

But on second thought, I remembered this website and went to check to make sure they had not progressed to more than "seeking information".  I just can't say anything good so I will leave it at that!

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 31, 2008, 12:05:14 AM »

So now I'm wondering if Dirtyhand or Dirtyhands are DEA agents who have gone bad and that is what is held over Aruba's head....for where would they be without their drug money????? Just a Thought....

I think there is something fishy about the DEA agent.  The fact that
he can be connected to Charles Croes and Julia Renfro says enough
for me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2008, 12:06:00 AM »

But I never dreamed Beth would be in Aruba that very night, so I know I never intimated to whomever told me that Beth was coming there immediately, that night.

Of course there is no telling who all else Beth called, and who all else they called, so he easily could have known. Was the US doing some joint something with Aruba concerning their airport or something at that time? It is really hard to remember the details of those calls versus all that has been reported.

..."their airport..."  Do you mean the FOL used for drug interdictions?  There has been speculation that a major drug bust was going down at this time and the wire taps were related to this. 

There was a major drug bust around 15-16 June 2005.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 31, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »

So now I'm wondering if Dirtyhand or Dirtyhands are DEA agents who have gone bad and that is what is held over Aruba's head....for where would they be without their drug money????? Just a Thought....

for me.

that's for sure!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »

Good Night Janet!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2008, 12:13:33 AM »

That DEA person has always bugged me. Why the silence from him ?
We all know his name, it's not as of he is undercover. I just can't think of a plausible reason for the silence. At least the public silence. 
Simian ?   OMG, I am about to unleash a monster !
What Monster???   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 31, 2008, 12:14:08 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:00 PM

goodnight Janet

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 31, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

Evening monkeys...whether you choose to believe me or not this is the truth and the whole truth...I asked Beth about the phone call at her book signing in Birmingham last year. (The one Chuckrat attended)  I will repeat this again for those that may have missed it. 

Me: Was there a phone call from Natalee to you that night?

Beth: No, there was no phone call....I wish there had been.

The look on Beth's face was all I needed to see after that. 

Hmmm, which to believe:

Beth mentioned the phone call from Natalee on Abrams: "I don't even know these guys.." and it cut off.http://rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49&page=6&pp=10

BETH ON ABRAMS TALKING ABOUT THE CELL PHONE CALL FROM NATALEE
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/6331

"VAN SUSTEREN: During the time that you were talking to Beth at the gas station, did the discussion of that phone call come up again?
C. CROES: Yes, it did.
VAN SUSTEREN: After you and Beth listened to that phone call several times and hung up with the person in the states, what did you do next?"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161373,00.html

Faith
Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:57 pm   Post subject: The call to Natalee's home from Aruba.    Reply with quote
First of all, the Twitty's never thought that anything bad could happen to the group of Mountain Brook graduates. Every year, the graduates went to Aruba and came home safe. And they trusted their daughter.

Apparently, Beth (Natalee's mother) was out of state for some type of family gathering.
Jug went to sleep. The phone rang in the middle of the night and he thought it must have been a wrong number. He let the answering machine downstairs record the message. Then Beth got a call to her cell phone from a chaperone in Aruba saying Natalee wasn't there for the flight home. Beth rushed from out of state, home to Alamaba where she and Jug listened to the phone message.

The phone call from Natalee was to her home number, where she lived with her parents. But the call didn't come from Natalee's cell phone because she left it in her hotel room.

The theory is that Natalee and Joran were dropped off at Joran's apartment. Natalee felt she was in trouble and called home from one the phones in the Van Der Sloot house. She called her home number and it is speculated that she said, "Mom, help me." There was a lot of background noise.

When Beth and Jug arrived in Aruba and met up with Greta, they went stright over to the Van Der
Sloot's house and she asked "Where is my daughter?" Then both Greta and Beth heard the same background noise that was on the phone message.

Greta went to investigate and found out the neighbors in the next house over went on vacation and left their pet monkey out in the yard (in the daytime heat) in a metal cage. The monkey was not fed, not watered and was very upset and complaining loudly. The monkey was the background noise that Beth heard on the answering machine re the call from Natalee.

This is something that Beth is keeping close to her chest/vest because it would seem to prove for certain that Natalee called home from the VDS residence.

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/posting.php?mode=reply&t=352&mforum=truth4natalee

She said that greta and crew kind of adopted the monkey and took care of it while there. (I read on Greta's blog that she was feeding the monkey.) But that's why Beth thinks Natalee was at the VDS house.......the distinct sound of a screeching monkey.[color]
http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-26041

When we were at the Van der Sloot (search) home two days ago, and while  I was inside the home, one of my colleagues noticed that there was a  monkey in a cage in the yard at the house next to the Van der Sloots.  The monkey was making lots of noise and sounded to her to be in distress.  The cage was deep into someone's property but one could see the monkey  banging on his cage
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html  (June 24, 2005)
So, today when we went back to the Van der Sloot house, we brought  fruit from the buffet in our hotel to feed the monkey. We brought bananas, ,  apples and other stuff for the monkey. This time we all went to the  monkey cage. I have posted some pics of us feeding the monkey and also  giving him water. The monkey whose name is unknown to us is very cute.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html (June 24, 2005)

I took my video camera on Friday to the monkey's house so that I could  video for you the monkey as we fed him. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160904,00.html

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
 Thursday, June 23, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Kermit,
I went to the first few links posted here and couldn't find where Beth discussed any "calls" other than the 911 calls that she made on her way back home the day she found out Natalee had missed the plane.  If you have a link to a transcript where "Beth" discusses the calls that may have been from Natalee please post it.  TIA

TM

On other forums they are speaking a lot about the Abrams report tonight where Beth Holloway confirmed a call was made to Mississippi at around midnight (1am Aruba time) where someone claims to have kidnapped Natalee.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_14.html

DESPERATE LAST CRY FOR HELP THAT COULD TRAP ARUBA KILLERS

By REBECCA MOWLING

A desperate last phone call from missing Natalee Holloway could provide police with a vital link to the killers in the Aruba murder case. The National Enquirer has discovered what may have been a last cry for help by the 18-year-old honors student.

Shortly after she was last seen alive, she left a message on a close friend's cell phone. Chillingly, a sinister male voice is heard in the background asking Natalee: "Are you calling home?"

An insider in the investigation said: "Her friend believes it could have been the last call from Natalee, who was in trouble and desperate for help."

In a stunning development on July 4, two of the three suspects in the case — brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Katish Kalpoe, 18 — were released from custody. The prime suspect, Joran van der Sloot, 17, was ordered to be detained for 60 more days for continued interrogation.

Natalee, from Birmingham, Ala., went missing after enjoying the final evening of a five-day graduation trip to the Caribbean island. Her classmates last saw her at 1 am on May 30 when she left Carlos 'n' Charlie's bar, a popular nightspot in the town of Oranjestad, with a tall, dark-haired teenager later identified as Van der Sloot.

Sources close to the investigation say Natalee appeared to be traveling inside a car when she phoned her pal at a time police will give only as "between 2 am and 5 am".

The friend, who had been in Aruba with Natalee, had her cell phone turned off as she flew home to Alabama and didn't listen to her messages until later that day. It is believed her final chilling words are on that voicemail.

Authorities are combing through phone records to locate where the call came from. They appear to have been stung into action by the efforts of Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, 44, who flew to Aruba that day and immediately began her own investigation.

Charles Croes, who owns a rental phone business in Aruba, revealed that he had been contacted on May 30 by Natalee's family trying to trace a phone call.

"A close friend of mine called me up who was working with Natalee's family to help find her," he said. "My friend explained there was a call made by Natalee and he was hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones." After becoming involved in the case, the businessman helped Natalee's mother identify and track down Van der Sloot, the son of a justice official in Aruba.

When Croes confronted Joran, the 6 ft 5 ins schoolboy tennis star claimed Natalee had been doing drugs and drinking before he took her home. "He (Joran) told me that she was coming onto him, and dancing provocatively, and then she said she wanted him to have him take her home. He then agreed to that," Croes said.

As we reported exclusively two weeks ago, Aruban police believe that somebody slipped Natalee the drug Ecstasy while she was inside the bar.

They suspect she died of a drug overdose after going off with Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers. The three gave conflicting accounts of how they left Natalee to find her way home. Joran later changed his story to claim that he and Natalee were dropped off at a beach near the Marriott Hotel, where he left her alone at 1:50 am.

But investigators became convinced he and Natalee were never even on the beach. "It's hard to believe any man would leave a girl alone on a beach in the early hours of the morning," said the source.

"Joran has told so many lies there's no reason to believe his latest story is true. There are no independent witnesses who saw them on the beach and no trace was found of Natalee during a search of the area.

"Perhaps Joran has been deliberately trying to throw the investigation off by lying about where they were."

Whatever the truth of how Natalee died, our investigation reveals that her body may not have been disposed of that night. It is extremely difficult to hide a body, especially with only a couple of hours before daylight," said another source.

"Natalee weighed about 110lbs. If she was dumped at sea it would take 165lbs — one and a half times her body weight — to prevent the body from resurfacing.

"And a boat could not have been used to transport the body in the middle of the night without raising suspicion."

Authorities believe it is unlikely that one person was able to move the body and they have continued to question Joran's friends as possible suspects involved in Natalee's disappearance.

Dutch-born Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot, a former acting head of the government legal department, was arrested and held for three days in connection with the investigation.

"We have information that Joran's father Paulus called several of Joran's friends in the following days and asked them to back up his son's alibi," revealed the insider. Officials believe Paulus met with the three suspects a couple of days after Natalee vanished and told them: "Without a body, the police don't have a case against you."
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63312

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »

JORAN AND PAULUS' GOOSE WAS COOKED AND THAT'S WHY THE COVERUP.

HOW DOES IT LOOK TO THE WORLD THAT A JUDGE KIDNAPPED, RAPED AND MURDERED AN AMERICAN TOURIST.

Yep.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

San, I have always believed this, also.  So, why would the family then say the phone call was made the night BEFORE Natalee disappeared unless it was made then?  I mean, I just don't see any reason to hide this phone call.  If it was made the night she disappeared, it could be the piece of evidence that would break open this case.  It just could not have been Natalee or the world would have known about this.

Remember when Beth walked out of vds home after 90 min and she told Greta, I know Natalee was here.

Think about it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2008, 12:25:38 AM »

Kermit.

I am going to bake you your mother's favorite shoe fly pie and ... then hit the sack.

Ribbit

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2008, 12:29:25 AM »

Kermit
I don't care if you believe me or not...that is what Beth told me while I was standing at the table getting a book signed for Peaches. I can't elaborate any more since my next question was not about the phone call.  I took that to mean that Natalee did not try to call her the night in question.

I know the answers Beth gave at the "secret meeting".

It is not a matter of I believe you or I do not so please do not think that way about me.

You are very good at putting together pieces - think it all through.
Why on earth would Greta be so interested in focusing on the monkey next door?
Remember that when you listen to the interview with Nadria the only background noise is a rooster crowing,
when you recall the interview that Greta and Beth did with vds - recall she said that the background noise was unusual. Unusual ain't a rooster, but a monkey would be eh!
Why would Greta mention a number of times did Paulus make a phone call.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2008, 12:32:13 AM »

for me.

Don't you think it's kind of odd that it was Julia Renfro who plastered his picture in her newspaper
the same day that Beth raised the reward money to one million.

Then he disappeared.

Don't you find it also odd that the Prime Minister sent a letter asking the Prosecutor to let the FBI have the records of the case, BUT she left on vacation.

And it was a couple of days later that Paulus cleared out his office

And we learn documents are missing and that is why dear old Judgie Poo Poo would not allow DNA

IT all adds up to one big fat corruption in Paradise!

Get em monkeys THINK like ya'll use to.

gotta go, not ignoring ya'll, but I got to hop
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2008, 12:39:21 AM »

ok...

In light that many of you are now becoming more focused on Paulus...

And for good reason...

On that fateful night Anita was is Holland with her two younger sons (according to the first versions we heard)...

Paulus is out playing with his son in the sinful game of "Help me pick up a cute chick cuz mommy is out of town"...Hence the Casino video of paulus sitting next to Natalee...Hence the K2 comment about "Your Own Father"...

I have said this many times since Natalee first disappeared -- Watch the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" -- keep in mind that it is a sub-plot in the movie that I am pointing to:

-A secret Sex club (rave party) where the influential and rich "get it on"
-Young girls being "recruited" for sexual purposes and exhibition
-The murder of one of the young women
-Cover-up of the murder by the rich and famous and influential
-Attempts to discredit important witnesses as well efforts to blame it on the girl

The smugness of Joran that "he didn't do it" (but in denial that he would be a direct accomplice even if he, himself, did not do it...

While not the same -- the movie strongly suggests to me that if you compare it to what we know and feel we might know about nat's case that indeed, there may be strong similarities.

I remember my good friend (for deputy sheriff) in texas who explained to me a couple of weeks after Nat disappeared that he felt Joran was recruiting (by date rape drugs) young tourist girls for his Dad.  All along my friend has felt that Paulus was the key.  Of course if you consider the depth of the cover-up and the levels of importance it makes you wonder if all these top, influential people on Aruba and surrounding islands just might have a "group" similar to the one in "Eyes Wide Shut" that they all know about and to allow one to fall would open an entire can of worms and they all would be exposed -- hence the statement of Paulus alluding to a lot of people would be hurt if the truth were to come out...Perhaps the "pimps" principle job all along was to drug and provide young girls for top government officials and their friends and collegues.

Think about it... certainly more and more folks are starting to smell something rotten that goes much deeper than J2K...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2008, 12:44:05 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:39 pm ******* NAT STORY ******
Every tribe has bad Indians (………..)
Every fort has bad cowboys (Bad FBI or DEA)
If sirens sing a poison song, all will get sick
Arawaks (Reporter) and cowboys (Bad FBI) working well
Arawaks (Reporter) fear wrath of cowboys (BETH) for DirtyHand
But babylonians (The Sloot’s) live in teepees (Police Force) too.
If the house of babylon (The Dutch Court) is to remain erect,
it must protect the babylonians (The Sloot’s) who have
lived in teepees (Police Force), among the arawaks, (Aruba Law Enforccement) for a long time.
Babylon (Sloot) will agree to a sacrifice of newer
teepee (New Police Force) dwellers (Home)to prevent the story of dirtyhand being made public
Dirtyhand scares arawaks (Aruba Law Enforccement) too
the sacrifice (Natalee) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (…..) and cowboys (Bad FBI or DEA)
cowboys (Beth)will leave without loot (Natalee)
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 31, 2008, 01:07:17 AM »

lived in teepees (Police Force), among the arawaks, (Aruba Law Enforccement) for a long time.
teepee (New Police Force) dwellers (Home)to prevent the story of dirtyhand being made public
the sacrifice (Natalee) will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods (…..) and cowboys (Bad FBI or DEA)

In God We Trust!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 31, 2008, 01:19:31 AM »

for me.

Don't you think it's kind of odd that it was Julia Renfro who plastered his picture in her newspaper
the same day that Beth raised the reward money to one million.

Then he disappeared.

Don't you find it also odd that the Prime Minister sent a letter asking the Prosecutor to let the FBI have the records of the case, BUT she left on vacation.

And it was a couple of days later that Paulus cleared out his office

And we learn documents are missing and that is why dear old Judgie Poo Poo would not allow DNA

IT all adds up to one big fat corruption in Paradise!

Get em monkeys THINK like ya'll use to.

gotta go, not ignoring ya'll, but I got to hop

Thank you Kermit!

Now, remember....

You lied to your children when you told them 'Monsters are not real!".

Don't forget who pvds is friends with.  All of the judges.  The perverts!

Sometimes we forget things that are too painful to remember.

Dreams are answers to questions we don't know how to ask.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 31, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »

There you are!

Thank you Caps!

Now you all know the truth.  Spread it around!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 31, 2008, 01:25:05 AM »

ok...

In light that many of you are now becoming more focused on Paulus...

And for good reason...

On that fateful night Anita was is Holland with her two younger sons (according to the first versions we heard)...

Paulus is out playing with his son in the sinful game of "Help me pick up a cute chick cuz mommy is out of town"...Hence the Casino video of paulus sitting next to Natalee...Hence the K2 comment about "Your Own Father"...

I have said this many times since Natalee first disappeared -- Watch the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" -- keep in mind that it is a sub-plot in the movie that I am pointing to:

-A secret Sex club (rave party) where the influential and rich "get it on"
-Young girls being "recruited" for sexual purposes and exhibition
-The murder of one of the young women
-Cover-up of the murder by the rich and famous and influential
-Attempts to discredit important witnesses as well efforts to blame it on the girl

The smugness of Joran that "he didn't do it" (but in denial that he would be a direct accomplice even if he, himself, did not do it...

While not the same -- the movie strongly suggests to me that if you compare it to what we know and feel we might know about nat's case that indeed, there may be strong similarities.

I remember my good friend (for deputy sheriff) in texas who explained to me a couple of weeks after Nat disappeared that he felt Joran was recruiting (by date rape drugs) young tourist girls for his Dad.  All along my friend has felt that Paulus was the key.  Of course if you consider the depth of the cover-up and the levels of importance it makes you wonder if all these top, influential people on Aruba and surrounding islands just might have a "group" similar to the one in "Eyes Wide Shut" that they all know about and to allow one to fall would open an entire can of worms and they all would be exposed -- hence the statement of Paulus alluding to a lot of people would be hurt if the truth were to come out...Perhaps the "pimps" principle job all along was to drug and provide young girls for top government officials and their friends and collegues.

Think about it... certainly more and more folks are starting to smell something rotten that goes much deeper than J2K...

Bingo!

PI, I would go to war with you.

With that, good night all ya'll. 

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.