April 27, 2024, 01:17:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514663 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »

NEW EVIDNCE

someone is singing !!!

it has to be 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »

i got so excited i spelled it wrong

LOL

- A Horse's Tale
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »

Excellent News! Thanks, Helen, Klaas, VMS!

I knew that De Vries would be on Joran's tail! You could tell just by the way
Peter was looking at that punk!

Peter has integrity and wants truth and justice.

Go, Peter, go! You bet!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:46 AM »

LOL

I think you may be right...one of his friends he spilled his guts to?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: January 31, 2008, 11:18:17 AM »

Silverfox,

I saw that film - I know exactly what you mean and it is an excellent comparison to what/who/how.
I agree with you.

PAULUS is the one they should all be investigating
Remember his lies about where he was
Remember the pictures I posted about the Asian man at that party with girls brought in
Remember Ramon Lee's rape charges
Remember the Polis Captain who took the American tourists to an after-hours party
Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.

Paulus is guilty as sin

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:05 AM »

Peter DeVries, as I have said before, will haunt Joran and family.

He has been doing so, long before the wine throwing incident.
The wine throwing incident only solidifies and validates his purpose for doing so.

If Peter DeVries helps crack this case, it will make his career.

The VanderSloots have a shadow, other than the one the sun gives them on a daily basis.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

In the Dutch news - posted at RU:

http://www.nu.nl/news/1416544/13/Nieuwe_aanwijzingen_in_zaak-Holloway.html

Nieuwe aanwijzingen in zaak-Holloway
Uitgegeven: 31 januari 2008 16:49
Laatst gewijzigd: 31 januari 2008 16:50

ORANJESTAD - Justitie op Aruba onderzoekt nieuwe aanwijzingen over de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway in mei 2005.

Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba liet donderdag weten onder meer informatie van misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries te hebben ontvangen.

Belangrijke informatie

"Deze informatie kan in belangrijke mate bijdragen aan de oplossing van het mysterie rond de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway", aldus justitie.

De zaak-Holloway werd in december gesloten, maar het OM is sindsdien doorgegaan met het onderzoeken van relevante informatie.

Through translator:

New indications spent in matter holloway:
 31 January 2008 16.49 last modified: 31 January 2008 16.50

ORANJESTAD - justice on Aruba examines new indications concerning the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway in May 2005. The Public Prosecution Service (OM) on Aruba let know Thursday among others information of crime report donor peter R. freezes to have received. Important information "this information can contribute justice in important degree to the solution of the mysterie around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway", thus. The matter holloway were closed in December, but it Public Prosecution Service has continued since then with examining relevant information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2008, 11:21:29 AM »

LOL

I think you may be right...one of his friends he spilled his guts to?

i think so also 

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am   

LAATSTE NIEUWS
01- 31- 2008 - 18:00 uur Beth Twitty, de moeder van Natalee Holloway, is aangekomen in Nederland en is nu bij misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries

Beth Twitty is in The Netherlands and now with Peter R. de Vries. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:10 AM »

Peter DeVries, as I have said before, will haunt Joran and family.

He has been doing so, long before the wine throwing incident.
The wine throwing incident only solidifies and validates his purpose for doing so.

If Peter DeVries helps crack this case, it will make his career.

The VanderSloots have a shadow, other than the one the sun gives them on a daily basis.

the DUTCH WILL GET THEM ALL

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2008, 11:24:04 AM »

Silverfox,

I saw that film - I know exactly what you mean and it is an excellent comparison to what/who/how.
I agree with you.

PAULUS is the one they should all be investigating
Remember his lies about where he was
Remember the pictures I posted about the Asian man at that party with girls brought in
Remember Ramon Lee's rape charges
Remember the Polis Captain who took the American tourists to an after-hours party
Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.

Paulus is guilty as sin

paulus cant sleep at night

now, the question is

is it because he has to sleep next to anita or because he knows joran and he are on borrowed time 

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »

Posted at RU by Dilbart:

Holloway case solved per Peter R. de Vries

http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen/2008/1/31/310108_holloway.html

Peter R. de Vries: Holloway-zaak opgelost" 31-01-08

Justitie op Aruba heeft nieuwe aanwijzingen in de zaak Natalee Holloway.

De aanwijzingen zijn afkomstig van misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries.

Volgens justitie kunnen ze nieuw licht werpen op de manier waarop Holloway is overleden en haar lichaam is verdwenen.

Medeverdachten
Het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van het Amerikaanse meisje werd in december afgesloten.

Justitie liet toen weten dat er niet genoeg bewijs was om Joran van der Sloot en twee medeverdachten te vervolgen. Wat de nieuwe aanwijzingen zijn, wil het OM niet zeggen.

Peter R. de Vries zegt dat hij de zaak-Holloway heeft opgelost, onder meer door gebruik van verborgen camera's. Wie volgens hem voor de moord verantwoordelijk is, wil De Vries niet zeggen.

Through translator:

Peter R. freezes: holloway matter solved 31-01-08 Justice on Aruba has new indications in the case Natalee Holloway. The indications are originating from crime report donor peter R. freeze. According to justice they can throw slightly new in the way Holloway are deceased and its body has disappeared. Medeverdachten the study into the disappearance of the American little girl was concluded in December. Justice let then know that there not enough proof was Joran of of the ditch and two continue medeverdachten. What the new indications are, do not want it Public Prosecution Service say. Peter R. freezes says that he has solved the matter holloway, including by use of hid cameras. He who according to him for assassination responsible is, do not want freeze to say.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am   

LAATSTE NIEUWS
01- 31- 2008 - 18:00 uur Beth Twitty, de moeder van Natalee Holloway, is aangekomen in Nederland en is nu bij misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries

Beth Twitty is in The Netherlands and now with Peter R. de Vries. 

klaas...you have mail.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 31, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

Posted by Black_Tulip at RU:

Misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries lost zondagavond, vanaf 21.30 uur in een speciale, extra lange uitzending op SBS 6, de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway op waar Nederland, Aruba en de Verenigde Staten al bijna drie jaar van in de ban zijn. De Vries is afgelopen week teruggekeerd van Aruba, waar hij de justitie-autoriteiten heeft ingelicht over zijn onthullende bevindingen. Het Openbaar Ministerie is direct een nieuw onderzoek begonnen.

- VERBORGEN CAMERA-ACTIE -
De oplossing van de zaak is te danken aan een ingenieuze verborgen camera-actie, waar door het programma van Peter R. de Vries maanden aan is gewerkt. SBS 6 zendt zondagavond vanaf 21.30 uur een speciaal ingelaste, extra lange uitzending van bijna twee uur uit, waarin de ontknoping van dit verdwijningsmysterie gedetailleerd uit de doeken wordt gedaan.

- MOEDER NATALEE BIJ PETER -
De moeder van Natalee Holloway, Beth Twitty, is op uitnodiging van Peter R. de Vries in Nederland en is door hem vandaag op de hoogte gebracht van de doorbraak. Tot de uitzending, zondagavond 3 februari a.s. om 21.30 uur op SBS 6, zullen er geen aanvullende inhoudelijke mededelingen worden gedaan.

Through translator:

crime report donor peter R. freezes Sunday evening discharges, as from 21.30 in a special, extra long retransmission on SBS 6, the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on where the Netherlands, Aruba and the United States already almost three years of in the spell are. Freeze last week has returned of Aruba, where he has informed the justice authorities concerning its revealing findings. The Public Prosecution Service has started a new research directly.

- HID CAMERA-ACTIE - thank the solution of the matter to ingenious hid camera action is, where by the programme of peter R. months freeze for have been worked. SBS 6 send Sunday evening as from 21.30 an especially inserted, extra long retransmission of almost two hours from, in which the ontknoping of this verdwijningsmysterie is done given full details from the doeken.

- MOTHER NATALEE AT PETER - the mother of Natalee Holloway, Beth Twitty, is informed on invitation of peter R. freezes in the Netherlands and by him has been brought today of the opening. To the retransmission, Sunday evening 3 February next at 21.30 on SBS 6, no additional substantive statements will be made.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 31, 2008, 11:27:11 AM »

Most interesting!

Existence is futile.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »

Julia Renfro, and others are working the phones, and blogs, as we speak spreading some more dis-information. You can bet on this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 31, 2008, 11:28:29 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM by posters from the NL:

elisabeth wrote:

Dutch television: De Vries has with hidden cameras acquired new evidence that the prosecution is now analysing. He claims to have solved the case, and knows were the body was hidden. He wont make public who did it waiting action of the authorities

Jan 31, 12:25 PM

Erik wrote:

**Breaking News** Dutch news just announced that Peter R. de Vries has solved the Holloway case and is in contact with the Aruban authorities.
Though he would not say yet who is the culprit, he told that he had used a hidden camera.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:07 AM »

the nest report we will see is

JORAN AND PAULUS on the RUN !!!

klass,,, do your stuff !!

paulus hiding and runninng 

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:51 AM »

Also posted on the front page of SM - Press conference to be held in about 30 minutes:

Press conference scheduled for 18:00 dutch time

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3177773/__Peter_R__zaak-Holloway_opgelost___.html?p=2,1

His findings will be revealed on his show on sunday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.