April 27, 2024, 01:25:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514665 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »

Front page SM post:

FL wrote:

Peter R de Vries claims to have the **solution** of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Check his website on http://www.peterrdevries.nl
February 3rd a special episode of Peter on Dutch media. He says he has the most spectacular secret cam movies ever seen in this 30 years of his career (!). This whole operation took several months. I guess Peter already knew a lot more three weeks ago during the wine-throwing incident. He does not want to reveal more details, you just need to see his show this Sunday. To be continued ………

Does anybody know what time that will be St. Louis time?  TIA

i was about to leave the house but was told to stay home for a half an hour!!! Should be soon!!! Keep praying!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »

CBB -- please get my "cigar" AVATAR prepped!!

me too please 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

Now, ya'll don't be surprised when aruba makes their next move.

Let the sacrifices begin...

Right!  The arawaks are going down. The elders are going down.  The Babylonians are going down. The music is playing.  MOO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »

mic730
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:35 AM »

Help! I accidentally posted a comment in the media links thread. I can't figure out how to remove it. Sorry!

I do hope this is the break.

And I love being dressed for Valentines. Thanks!

Mic

Joe Tacopina:

". . .they didn't come clean with the police, and gave false and misleading statements. That to me is an even bigger offense."
The Village Voice
http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/runninscared/archives/002629.php
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »

Dennis Jacobs probably choked on his Frosted Flakes when he heard the news.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »

Wow! When someone tosses wine in Peter DeVries face, he doesn't get mad - he gets even. 

I love a man on a mission!!  Go Peter!!

I think this will make history, they are now going to change the expression from Hell hath no fury like: 

A woman Scorned

to

A man with wine thrown in his eyes.

Amen!!! I was told Beth is working hard on this one!!!!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/01/31/aruba.holloway.ap/index.html

Aruba authorities examine new clues in case of missing U.S. teen

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- Aruban prosecutors said Thursday that authorities are investigating new evidence in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway provided by a Dutch crime reporter.

Information from reporter Peter R. de Vries may help resolve what happened to the American teenager, who vanished during a May 2005 school vacation to the Dutch Caribbean island, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

The statement did not say specifically what the new evidence was.

"This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared," the prosecutor's office said.

De Vries had a testy exchange earlier this month during a televised interview in the Netherlands with Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case.
Van der Sloot, who was among the last people seen with Holloway, threw wine at De Vries after the reporter challenged his credibility.

Prosecutors dismissed their case against Van der Sloot and two other suspects last month, saying they lacked evidence to charge them or even prove a crime was committed. Authorities have said the case could be reopened if new evidence surfaces. 

Holloway, of Alabama, disappeared the final night of her high school graduation trip. She was 18 at the time.

She was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, hours before she was due to board a flight home. The three men have been repeatedly detained as suspects but have denied any wrongdoing.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »

thats the one

thank youp

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 31, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

Need pictures of Slimy Sloots Slipping into the Slammer.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 31, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 31, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »

Also posted on the front page of SM - Press conference to be held in about 30 minutes:

Press conference scheduled for 18:00 dutch time

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3177773/__Peter_R__zaak-Holloway_opgelost___.html?p=2,1

His findings will be revealed on his show on sunday.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 31, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

Silverfox,

I saw that film - I know exactly what you mean and it is an excellent comparison to what/who/how.
I agree with you.

PAULUS is the one they should all be investigating
Remember his lies about where he was
Remember the pictures I posted about the Asian man at that party with girls brought in
Remember Ramon Lee's rape charges
Remember the Polis Captain who took the American tourists to an after-hours party
Paulus' protection is not only the Judges (Smid, Witt, but keep in mind it's Luis Lannoy who is in charge of those corrupt judges), and Karin Janseen and also Rudy Croes - all protecting and covering up for Paulus or he could bring them all down if he talks.

Paulus is guilty as sin

paulus cant sleep at night

now, the question is

is it because he has to sleep next to anita or because he knows joran and he are on borrowed time 

Both, his nerves should be tingling, and those toxic titties glow brightly in the dark:)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »

oops...lost 1/2 my post!! lol

Do we have any champagne in the cage just in case??!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 31, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

Sweat Alert!  Sweat Alert!!!
Clean up at Montana 19...hurry!

Lala's- 

Paulie, you should be ashamed of yourself, your arrogance is not becoming.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 31, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

I don't normally quote Jenna at RU but this time she found an interresting old article:

June 9, 2005

SCARBOROUGH: With the arrest of three more suspects and also the search for Natalee Holloway entering the 11th day and counting, the question remains, what could have happened to this beautiful, intelligent, attractive young girl from Mountain Brook, Alabama?

With me now to talk about it is Marjanne Havelaar. She is the editor of “The Amigoe,” which is, from what I understand, Marjanne, the largest Dutch-language newspaper on the island.

Thank you for being with us tonight.

Your island is such a safe island. I know this has to be a shock to everybody down there. How often do you have tourists from America or any other country end up missing like this?

MARJANNE HAVELAAR, EDITOR, “THE AMIGOE”: As far as I can remember, it never happens. I work as an editor for five years now on this island. I live here for 15 years. And something like this, it‘s really the first time.

SCARBOROUGH: It just doesn‘t happen.

Now, let me ask you something. You know the family of the Dutch teen. Obviously, they‘re a very well respected family there. What can you tell us about them tonight?

HAVELAAR: Yes. You‘re right. It‘s a very respected family. As we know, the father is a local judge. The mother is a teacher. I mean, they have three kids. They‘ve never been in trouble. It‘s a normal, decent family, nothing extraordinary about them. So, this came really as a shock that their son was named as one of the suspects.

SCARBOROUGH: Yes. I‘m sure a lot of people are shocked by that.

Let me ask you something. Last night, we had an FBI profiler come on this show. And they said, you know, one of the things that happens, not only in Aruba, but happens—I mean, it happens in Miami. It happens all across America, all across the world, is, sometimes, you have date rape drugs that are slipped into drinks. It happens on college campuses. A lot of speculation that that may have happened in this case.

Has that ever happened in Aruba before? Have police or newspapers ever felt the need to issue warnings to tourists because this happens?

HAVELAAR: Yes. It‘s something that happens on Aruba. It happened a few times last—over the last few years.

And, sometimes, in our paper, we issue a warning, not only for the tourists, but also for the local teens. Once in a while, we hear information about this kind of thing.

scrux.com/natalee/clonedmsnbcjune9.htm

I contend the editor of the Aruban Amigoe publication is downplaying the issue regarding the issue the spiking of drinks.

Considering all her words in this June 9, 2005 Scarborough transcript ... MarJanne Havelaar appears to be a Julia Renfro clone.

Janet.

++++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 9
In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 31, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 31, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »

The psychics (not the Indian loons) said Natalee would be found in February. ....... Check today's date!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 31, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »

oops...lost 1/2 my post!! lol

Do we have any champagne in the cage just in case??!!

Joran isn't around by any chance, we need to know whether some of it might be wasted
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: January 31, 2008, 12:05:28 PM »

Hopefully,  Beth and Dave can finally take Natalee home soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.