April 27, 2024, 03:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514686 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 31, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Good morning everyone!  I see there's some "new evidence".  Gosh...I think we've ALL heard that one bfroe.  Any idea what this new evidence is?

Hi XXX

Hey you!!  How are you doing?  Good to see you agin...Wink

Great after hearing this.  How's thongs?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 31, 2008, 12:46:48 PM »

Joran has such a history of lying........maybe he'll just say he was lying once again. Unless Persitence comes up with something is even THIS enough?
Well, it may not be "enough" for Aruba to do anything --- but it is "enough" for the rest of the world. If Aruba does "nothing" -- they are TOAST.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 31, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

Good morning everyone!  I see there's some "new evidence".  Gosh...I think we've ALL heard that one bfroe.  Any idea what this new evidence is?
It appears to be Joran's confession on a hidden camera.

For real?!?!?  Any details?

Read back at page 22.  Klaas has a screen capture from a website that is a conversation between DeVries and Mos.

BRING NATALEE HOME
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 31, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »

I know I asked before, but someone has to fill me in.  If I'm being too lazy to read back, tell me where I should.  The thought of a recorded confession is...well...pardon the exression...getting me harder then the brownstone brick in my yard!!

Sheesh...did I say that out loud?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=4222253&page=1

Reporter Claims to Crack Natalee Holloway Case
Aruba Reopens Investigation Into Teen's Disappearance

After a Dutch journalist declared that his private investigation had solved the mysterious disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, the chief prosecutor in Aruba announced today that he is reopening the case.

Reporter Peter R. de Vries said he used a sophisticated network of hidden cameras in what he called an "undercover operation" to obtain evidence that he claimed "has solved the mystery" of Holloway's disappearance on May 30, 2005.

The mystery behind the disappearance of the blond teenager has eluded efforts by the Aruba police and even the FBI for more than two years.

De Vries said he showed some of the key pieces of evidence to the Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba, Jan. 24, and the island's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, announced today that he has "intensified [the] investigation of Natalee Holloway due to recently received information."

Mos had publicly closed the investigation last month after an exhausting and often frustrating two-year probe.

"This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared," Mos said today.

He credited de Vries with uncovering the leads and said, "This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee's disappearance."

De Vries said that he and his team had been conducting an undercover operation for several months, and that he would broadcast his findings in a special program on Dutch television this Sunday.

The only piece of the upcoming program the de Vries would release was a conversation between himself and Mos after he showed police the evidence he had collected. "Am I sitting opposite a happy man now?" de Vries asks Mos. The prosecutor is shown answering, "Now at least the truth is surfacing and with that we can at least wrap up this case."

The Alabama teenager disappeared after a boozy night in an Aruban nightclub during a high school graduation trip. She was last seen outside Carols 'n Charlies bar with Joran van der Sloot, who is from Holland, and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, from Aruba. They have twice been arrested, denied any involvement in her disappearance, and released due to lack of evidence.

Holloway's parents, Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway, have waged a determined publicity campaign in an effort to keep the probe alive and find out what happened to their daughter. Despite an extensive search of the island, its beaches and nearby waters, not a shred of evidence has emerged. Even the FBI, which took on the case, failed to find any breakthrough evidence.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 31, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »

I know I asked before, but someone has to fill me in.  If I'm being too lazy to read back, tell me where I should.  The thought of a recorded confession is...well...pardon the exression...getting me harder then the brownstone brick in my yard!!

Start on page 17
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 31, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »

I really hope the Dutch just take the case and try it in the Hague where the taint of Aruban corruption will not derail justice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 31, 2008, 12:48:26 PM »

Hi XXX

Hey you!!  How are you doing?  Good to see you agin...Wink

Great after hearing this.  How's thongs?

Thongs?  Well, I don't wear them, but thanks for asking!!  Wink

But, things are pretty good. Thanks for asking!! 
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 31, 2008, 12:49:48 PM »

Start on page 17

Will do.  Thanks Klass!!

Hope you are doing well, btw!  Smile
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 31, 2008, 12:50:11 PM »

It appears to be Joran's confession on a hidden camera.

For real?!?!?  Any details?
And also thank you AZ!!  Wink
Read back at page 22.  Klaas has a screen capture from a website that is a conversation between DeVries and Mos.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 31, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »

ribbit
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 31, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

I am concerned about this being admissable in court given Aruba's strange laws.

Hoping we hear some assurances on that soon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 31, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »

Peter had joran in his sights

with a little red laser

and IMPLOSION is about to start

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 31, 2008, 12:54:05 PM »

dont worry my little purple friend

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 31, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »

Yup.  That's why I said I hope the Dutch try this case.  Too many ways that Aruba could find to wiggle out of administering justice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 31, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »

Well, once the world hears it, he will be safer in prison, moo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 31, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »

I meant to add,...not to mention those corrupt and totally evil Aruban judges.  Paulus's best friends, spending the night at his home, and all that.  Nope.  There cannot be a fair trial in Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: January 31, 2008, 12:57:26 PM »

If I were Deepak or Satish...I would be dialing up my attorney and asking for a deal right about now...I will tell you where her body is...make a deal with ALE for me, will ya?  The time is now Deepak...that bus is turning up your street and it's headed straight for you.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 31, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

FOX is fixated on politics, again, so I'm going to take a shower.  I'm already sick of this election business, and we have eight months to go.   Sad

BRING NATALEE HOME
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: January 31, 2008, 12:58:33 PM »

Will this type evidence be admissible* in Aruba court??

Peter says a couple minutes a go that the evidence is permitted in Aruba court

This was posted at BFN by a Dutch poster

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.