April 27, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514703 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: January 31, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »

Monkey field trip

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »

i think i see a laser beam 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2008, 12:59:31 PM »

Ok, got me all caught up...

Here's my concerns with this.  First, let's hope it's a little more impacting then the audio recoding of Deepak used on the Dr Phil show. Not to say that tape shouldn't have been damaging enough (I believed it always to be authentic).  Thing was, it was simply dismissed as doctored, and that was that.  Hopefully, this recoding is of much better quality...as to leave no doubt of it's authenticity and relevance.

Secondly (and most important IMO), why are we waiting until Feb 3rd to hear the contents on a TV show?  Shouldn't this new evidence be made public right away if real?  Shouldn't Joran be arrested like 5 minutes ago if it's to be believed?  I'm not sure waiting for TV ratings is the most effective way to convey this information to the masses.

Just my opinion though.  Thoughts?
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: January 31, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »

That's Paulas that Peter is staring down.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 31, 2008, 01:00:40 PM »

Here's my concerns with this.  First, let's hope it's a little more impacting then the audio recoding of Deepak used on the Dr Phil show. Not to say that tape shouldn't have been damaging enough (I believed it always to be authentic).  Thing was, it was simply dismissed as doctored, and that was that.  Hopefully, this recoding is of much better quality...as to leave no doubt of it's authenticity and relevance.

Secondly (and most important IMO), why are we waiting until Feb 3rd to hear the contents on a TV show?  Shouldn't this new evidence be made public right away if real?  Shouldn't Joran be arrested like 5 minutes ago if it's to be believed?  I'm not sure waiting for TV ratings is the most effective way to convey this information to the masses.

i think you will see JORAN will be arrested IF he hasnt already been

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 31, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »

but the laser beam picture that i "OBTAINED" shows peter using one eye on each of them

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 31, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Erik wrote:

Oh how Joran will regret that glass of wine, on the other maybe he knew what was going to happen.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 31, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »

If I were Deepak or Satish...I would be dialing up my attorney and asking for a deal right about now...I will tell you where her body is...make a deal with ALE for me, will ya?  The time is now Deepak...that bus is turning up your street and it's headed straight for you.

LOL no deals needed now - those fools! Dr. Phil wins!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 31, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

ROBOTS

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 31, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »

I suggest this time we lock into a diligent approach and not expect home runs. Hans has agreed to work with this evidence, that a non police person produced, that creates all sorts of possible potential admissability credibility handling issues, so we need to beware and not cricify Hans if he cannot convict on this basis. Once again, Hans is demonstrating he is for real but he is not super man and he can not erase the cleanings of his predecessors, all he can do is try his best, and I think that is what he has done so far.

Peter is my man, but Hos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 31, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »

I think they will check things out and dot i's and cross t's and give Beth and Dave all the news first.

I think this is the real deal.

Dr Phil is no Peter D.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 31, 2008, 01:05:43 PM »

If I were Deepak or Satish...I would be dialing up my attorney and asking for a deal right about now...I will tell you where her body is...make a deal with ALE for me, will ya?  The time is now Deepak...that bus is turning up your street and it's headed straight for you.

What's up Lala's?  Long time, no...Wink

With regards to Deepak, over time...I've kind of softened my position on Deepak's level of involvement.  Sure, I still believe him to have sexually assualted Natalee along with Joran.  But, as far as him being involved in her death and the disposing of her body?  I'm not so sure he had any involvement in that regard.  That dude's a snake.  He has absoluteley no backbone whatsoever.  To believe he remained loyal to Joran...even in the face of him trying to put all the blame on him (via that earlier "confession")...doesn't sound logical to me.  If Deepak knew the details of Natalee's death and disposal, he'd have sang long ago...

Just my iopinion.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 31, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »

I'm praying really hard this time, that justice is served,,,,,We've been led on with false hopes in the past.

Maine, born and raised!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 31, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Erik wrote:

Oh how Joran will regret that glass of wine, on the other maybe he knew what was going to happen.

I almost wonder if Devries crypticly let Joran know he "had the goods" on him in that interview. Joran knew he was going down! Thus the wine tossing.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 31, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

i think i see a laser beam 

Peter is sure giving Paulypuss an "I know what you & your kid did look"

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 31, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »

I am concerned about this being admissable in court given Aruba's strange laws.

Hoping we hear some assurances on that soon.

Yup.  That's why I said I hope the Dutch try this case.  Too many ways that Aruba could find to wiggle out of administering justice.

And I hope they rub Bob Wit's and Rick Smid's noses in their shit. Those two sorry bastards are two of the main reasons the case has drug out this long.

What's the news out of Renfro at ArubaToday?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 31, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »

I suggest this time we lock into a diligent approach and not expect home runs. Hans has agreed to work with this evidence, that a non police person produced, that creates all sorts of possible potential admissability credibility handling issues, so we need to beware and not cricify Hans if he cannot convict on this basis. Once again, Hans is demonstrating he is for real but he is not super man and he can not erase the cleanings of his predecessors, all he can do is try his best, and I think that is what he has done so far.

Peter is my man, but Hos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!

Well I agreed with you from the start that Mos had more up his sleeve.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 31, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 31, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »

In all honesty, this can be the first day of the rest of Joran's life that provides him a chance at a good life at the end of this path. Down the road yes, but a sure thing at a second chance. Its all in what he does with his TIME! I couldn't resist one little dig:) And it offers the innocents in his family, his siblings a chance at a normal life. Beth can tell Anita that she realizes the pain at the beginning of the road is great, but to have faith and the pain will be replaced with feelings of joy if you trust in God.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 31, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »

Lala, I don't think they are bright enough to think of that!  Perhaps their lawyer would suggest it, but the bro's....no.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.