April 27, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514691 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2008, 10:55:59 PM »

Yes, Klaas, I always like it when she starts out talking about what Julia did and by the end of the post has changed to "I" and forgotten all about being Julia.   

So sad how some of they try to rationalize what she just did lying to them like that.   

I wonder if there is any chance van der Stratten was in on this with Julia to intercept any information being relayed to what people might think was the family.  Did he tell Julia to so this or did she just do this all on her own to prevent the family from getting any information?

Also this was only about the third day?  Which means the fix was in from the start.  There was no turning on the family because of anything the family said or did--they were deceiving them with fake help right from the get go.

Just as we thought all along.  That's why I don't believe any of the very early posts, there never was a time of support for the family that later changed.  They were lied to right from the start.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2008, 10:56:56 PM »

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

I'm still pissed about this article from June 07 that I read last night.  I've been thinking a lot about who the writer is and how many trips she's made to Aruba, how cozy she may be with RenHo (who knows maybe she's her sister or something)  Although he is in the article, the pictures don't even include one of JVDS but does include the K2! Doesn't even mention the fact that PVDS was a suspect!  So many things about it have just made me furious!  If you missed it, it's a must read.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2008, 10:59:08 PM »

The problem with liars is they have to have a photographic memory. I've never seen any "elephants" in aruba ......(unless you count Dennis Jacobs)

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2008, 11:01:27 PM »

I bet that's not Julia's CEL number any more!  Now if only someone would trace that old number I do believe we would know the origin of the poster even better.

Just imagine what those two did with any tips phoned in from those who saw this poster!  Straight to AHATA would be my first guess.

Hope it wasn't annonymous callers to that number that wound up "committing suicide".
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »

Yes, Klaas, I always like it when she starts out talking about what Julia did and by the end of the post has changed to "I" and forgotten all about being Julia.   

So sad how some of they try to rationalize what she just did lying to them like that.   

I wonder if there is any chance van der Stratten was in on this with Julia to intercept any information being relayed to what people might think was the family.  Did he tell Julia to so this or did she just do this all on her own to prevent the family from getting any information?

Also this was only about the third day?  Which means the fix was in from the start.  There was no turning on the family because of anything the family said or did--they were deceiving them with fake help right from the get go.

Just as we thought all along.  That's why I don't believe any of the very early posts, there never was a time of support for the family that later changed.  They were lied to right from the start.

MO

Yep, Anna.  We had "double agent", Julia Renfro, on the job day ONE.  Pretending to "help" the family while diverting, Interfering, misleading and God knows what else.

HANS MOS MIGHT WANT HIS LIL NOTE BACK!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

Why, thank you, Robots!  I like hats.  And note my bag matches my legwarmers?  They look like Uggs, too.

We are having sustained winds of 40 mph with gusts up to 58 mph so if I disappear, not to worry, I just got blown away, haha, or my electrical power lines did.

I know what you mean about the winds today, it's been horrible!  After lunch I almost lost the door to my son's truck, it was whipped back terribly!  It's been howling all day, I think we're in for some storms too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

Was Peter R. de Vries arrested ?

Stay away from Evil Island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Hi everyone,

Why would You ask this ......what did You hear or read to make You think Peter was arrested? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »

Hi everyone,

Was Peter R. de Vries arrested

???? why do you ask ?? I haven't heard anything  -- it would be BIG news here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2008, 11:14:41 PM »

Hi everyone,

If you are referring to a comment made by MF at RU, yes DeVries was arrested in the NL having nothing to do with the NH case and having everything to do with a "power play" with the local police that DeVries hasn't been too kind to.

It was no big deal.  Kindof like being arrested for disorderly conduct.  More for show.

Edited to add:  I think it was in 2006
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

From AM digital June 4, 2005

Although the police
advised the family not to
offer a reward and not to
use the word “kidnapping”,
a flyer was distributed
yesterday
stating the Natalee
was kidnapped and
offering the above
mentioned reward.
Authorities
decided to comb the
above mentioned area
after interrogating
the three young men
that were last seen
with Natalee. The
three young men
declared that the took
Natalee to that area,
had sex with her, and
then dropped her at the
Holiday Inn Resort

http://web.archive.org/web/20060502162954/www.voiceofalabama.com/amAruba.pdf

Takes awhile to load.  Hope Dr. Phill has this one.

From the same paper:
Aruba Prime Minister statement on disappeared teenager
<snip>
Aruba has very strong ties to the
United States, over half a million
visitors came from the USA last year.
We will not tolerate any activities that
harm our American friends or tarnishes
Aruba’s reputation.

I think this is an odd thing to say at a time like that.

Are these nutballs threatening their tourists?  LMAO

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

Silverfox,

I must say - you are most dashing in your valentine avatar!  Very dapper indeed!

Why thank you, Miss Scarlett -- and may I add that you look so delightful in your frock as well !!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

Hi everyone,

If you are referring to a comment made by MF at RU, yes DeVries was arrested in the NL having nothing to do with the NH case and having everything to do with a "power play" with the local police that DeVries hasn't been too kind to.

It was no big deal.  Kindof like being arrested for disorderly conduct.  More for show.

Thank You Klaas for clearing that up.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/114987/index.html

Peter R. de Vries de cel in na ruzie met agent
woensdag 13 september 2006 15:13

Misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries heeft woensdag een paar uur vastgezeten in een Brabantse cel. Hij werd met een collega opgepakt toen hij voor zijn SBS 6-tv-programma een politieagent wilde aanspreken die twee erfenissen kreeg onder volgens De Vries wel erg verdachte omstandigheden.

Twee rijke, bejaarde vrouwen hebben de politieman opgenomen in hun testament: de man kreeg zo twee woningen in bezit, meldde Peter R. de Vries in een uitzending in mei (bekijk een promo van die uitzending).

(snipped)

Through translator:

Peter R. freezes cell after brawl with agent

Wednesday 13 September 2006 15.13

crime report donor peter R. freezes Wednesday a couple has been stuck hour in a Brabantine cell. He was taken up with a colleague then he for its SBS 6-tv-programma a police constable wants address whom two inheritances got according to freezes quite suspected circumstances. Two rich, elderly people women have incorporated the police force man in their will: the man got this way two houses in possession, communicated to peter R. freezes in a retransmission in May (bekijk promo of that retransmission).

Looks like he was detained for a couple of hours back in September 2006
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

Hi everyone,

Ok thanks.It was in dutch and i could not read it.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »

That is hilarious!  Not only does it say who made the poster but what are the odds both Glenda and Julia would misspell the same word???

Hi, Robots!

Glenda has slipped up regarding her identity on many occasions.    More likely some time after the "normal" coctail hour. 

It must be soooooo difficult to keep remembering which one of all those people that live in her head is talking/posting at any given time.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2008, 12:24:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

Ok thanks.It was in dutch and i could not read it.

Thank you Klaasend.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »

That is hilarious!  Not only does it say who made the poster but what are the odds both Glenda and Julia would misspell the same word???

Hi, Robots!

Glenda has slipped up regarding her identity on many occasions.    More likely some time after the "normal" coctail hour. 

It must be soooooo difficult to keep remembering which one of all those people that live in her head is talking/posting at any given time.

It's difficult for one to channel when one has such an identity crisis.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »

Have to watch this first one through to the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=579nJGBRfsI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr4hLmKZaNw&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMMGjzW_5M&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8vZDMMsLY&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYVgVWwcl3s&feature=user

Brilliant idea!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2008, 12:47:38 AM »

My guess is Carpe but the brilliance is in how they are tagged in Youtube:

They aren't tagged Natalee Holloway, they are tagged just like any other travel video 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.