April 27, 2024, 05:54:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514713 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: January 31, 2008, 02:25:48 PM »

Capslock
I think it's still okay...keep working on the codes. Patience.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 31, 2008, 02:25:49 PM »

Man on a mission

YOU'RE OWN FATHER..UNBELIEVABLE!!

YOU'RE OWN SON
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:31:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 31, 2008, 02:26:09 PM »

Heh Klaas, can I deactivate or Hide all the avatars and ads so I can read all afternoon while working and not get nabbed?  LOL

I cannot wait to get home tonite and catch up.  Dugga - be prepared for the servers to be loaded.  Klaas, guess we'll be having another Monkey Reunion tonite!

Again - thanks to everyone for keeping me up to date on the case and for keeping it alive.  God Bless Natalee, Dave, Beth and the rest of the family.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 31, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH JOE T.

robots - Joe T what you say now about joran confessing while he was UNWARE of being recorded?

joe t    but but but i have a copy saying beth got there at 7 pm

robots   joe i think i want you to STFU

AMEN ROBOTS JOE T GO PICK SOME OF YOUR SOUR GRAPES IN SICILY AND QUIT PICKING YOURS AND JORANS BOOGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNESS, A GROWN MAN!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 31, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »

Heh Klaas, can I deactivate or Hide all the avatars and ads so I can read all afternoon while working and not get nabbed?  LOL

I cannot wait to get home tonite and catch up.  Dugga - be prepared for the servers to be loaded.  Klaas, guess we'll be having another Monkey Reunion tonite!

Again - thanks to everyone for keeping me up to date on the case and for keeping it alive.  God Bless Natalee, Dave, Beth and the rest of the family.

You might try accessing the site via proxy:

www.proxy.org

Might work for you 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »

Sorry to have been AWOL ... but have been very sick.

I think many things are very interesting in the reporting of new evidence from Peter De Vries.

1. The fact that the Aruban prosecutor is reopening investigation upon new evidence is big. Its even more credible as de Vries has shared the info with Beth and Beth is forwarding new info to Dave. That's much different that Mos claiming new evidence from the past.

2. The fact that De Vries had this info does explain much from the wine throwing incident. It tells me that JVDS new he was had and lashed out at De Vries because of this very info he is presenting.

3. The lack of a Joey T sighting is very telling. His mug is usually on the TV within 15 seconds proclaiming his clients innocence. His silence in this case is deafening. That means that Joey has no idea what his client has done and has no way to diffuse the bomb. He will need all day to come up with an excuse and might be on the shows tonight. His excuse will be ,,, doctored tape, illegal recording. It will not be a denial of what was actually said.

I truly hope this is the news that Beth, Dave and all of us have been looking for.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

you rock 
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: January 31, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »

At this point, I don't care if they can use Peter's recordings in court or not. They may not have to anyway. Once the 'confession' is revealed, the guillty will have no choice but to ADMIT IT!!!!!!

I hope this is it. I pray for the family to have some resolution, FINALLY!

JMHO
fran

PS>.........Oh! Morning monkeys! Good new, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: January 31, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »

Blonde, since 9/11 the laws in the US about wiretapping are much more flexible.  Yes, you can record someone if one person consents to the recording.  It is perfectly legal.  Besides, it is possible that DeVries had a judge's order to allow the recording.  I can't believe the Aruban Prosecution didn't do this years ago.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: January 31, 2008, 02:29:58 PM »

Perhaps Devries is allowing Mos the courtesy of using the evidence
that he gave him to arrest the guilty before he makes the information
public.  At least I hope that is the case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

I think many things are very interesting in the reporting of new evidence from Peter De Vries.

1. The fact that the Aruban prosecutor is reopening investigation upon new evidence is big. Its even more credible as de Vries has shared the info with Beth and Beth is forwarding new info to Dave. That's much different that Mos claiming new evidence from the past.

2. The fact that De Vries had this info does explain much from the wine throwing incident. It tells me that JVDS new he was had and lashed out at De Vries because of this very info he is presenting.

3. The lack of a Joey T sighting is very telling. His mug is usually on the TV within 15 seconds proclaiming his clients innocence. His silence in this case is deafening. That means that Joey has no idea what his client has done and has no way to diffuse the bomb. He will need all day to come up with an excuse and might be on the shows tonight. His excuse will be ,,, doctored tape, illegal recording. It will not be a denial of what was actually said.

I truly hope this is the news that Beth, Dave and all of us have been looking for.

Great observations Red.  I too hope this is the news that Beth and Dave have been waiting for.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 31, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

Perhaps Devries is allowing Mos the courtesy of using the evidence
that he gave him to arrest the guilty before he makes the information
public.  At least I hope that is the case.
That's everyone's assumption.  Hope we aren't taking too much for granted.  After all, this is Aruba...

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 31, 2008, 02:33:30 PM »

Yup!!! Joran knew that Devires Knew!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »

hi Red...sorry you have been ill...hope you are well on the road to recovery...thanks for sharing your always insightful thoughts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2008, 02:34:47 PM »

To OE and many of our Monkeys....I SO agree with all of you. Our God has been in charge here, He has been in command.
I believe that Peter Devries, just like our special Persistence and her crew, Mr. Mos, and others have been set upon a path laid down by our Lord. The results are inevitable.

To joran, 2k, paulus, anita, and all the other heartless, uncaring, mean spirited people who have allowed Natalee and her wonderful loving family to suffer for SO long...I say this to you:
For all the rest of your days this will haunt you, regardless of whether you are in prison or free. Your lives will never ever be normal again. You WILL pay for your part in this tragedy, and the price will be very, very high.
There is an old Christian song that says "Our God is a Mighty God"....
If you haven't met Him yet, you are about to....

To Peter Devries I say...You GO Peter!!  You are The Man!!!!

To the Persistence and her wonderful crew and sponsors I say..God BLESS you every one! Please be safe, and know that we love you all. This world needs heroes, and you have given us many!!

I love all you Monkeys. I am SO proud to be able to be a part of you all.
My prayers continue

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:00 PM »

I wonder how many heads have exploded over at RU!!!
Just what IS their reaction????

To be honest, my RU give-a-damn has been broken for a long time!

heh heh
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #656 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »

Went out for a while and came back to all hell breaking loose in here!! I am sorry to say that I cannot get too excited just yet. This is a criminal investigation and Peter says wait till Sun. night for the evidence to be shown on a TV program??...lol. Something isn't right here.
Even if Peter does have a taped confession Joran will lie again and again and wriggle his way out of this. Joran will say the tape is 'Peterized' like Deepak did with Jamie Skeeters. I don't know......I need to step back and take a powder before I can get excited again about a possible closure. Natalee has not been found and even Mos said that is what he needs for prosecution.

Maybe Mos asked him to wait a few days before presenting the evidence on his show?

I don't know Pita, but if these people are going to put this family back on a cruel merry-go-round to Hell AGAIN, then something needs to be done to stop the cruelty to the family. I hate to see them get their hopes up yet again for a big fall. I DO HOPE it is true and it can be solved, but I can't help but be skeptical.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:18 PM »

I think DeVries and Mos have been working on this together.  Hans to release them as suspects so their guard is down and Peter to trap Joran blabbing now that he felt he was no longer a suspect and the case closed.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »

PUT A FORK IN JORAN and PAULUS and K2 and STEVE CROES and all the other MURDERING LYING EVIL BASTARDS
they are done

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:26 PM »

Birmingham local ABC 33/40 just had a quick blurb with a picture of Natalee.
It said: "New evidence in the Holloway case may lead to recovery of her body."
That was all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.