April 27, 2024, 05:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514709 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »

This is where I found the "Case Solved" image and a copy of the PDF press release:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/images-natalee/

I certainly don't think DeVries is going to throw away a reputation he has spent thirty years building and all his credibility on one case nor to get ratings for one show!

Sorry, that just doesn't make any sense to me at all.  If he says he has Joran confessing, I tend to believe him as Greta would say.

Now what Mos does with this information remains to be seen but at least this family may have the comfort of actually knowing what happened. 

That seems to be the least that is coming out of this.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »

WHat more do you need besides a confession on video? This is major evidence and even if Natalee isnt found they are cooked.MO

DeVries quote from Youtube about Sunday's show:

"During a breathtaking undercover camera operation we found out what became of Natalee and who’s responsible."

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »

Rudy Croes prolly trying to obstruct again???   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2008, 03:48:07 PM »

I don't know Pita, but if these people are going to put this family back on a cruel merry-go-round to Hell AGAIN, then something needs to be done to stop the cruelty to the family. I hate to see them get their hopes up yet again for a big fall. I DO HOPE it is true and it can be solved, but I can't help but be skeptical.

Nut ... I too am skeptical of the outcome of today's developments.  We have all been there and done that so many times.

I believe that Peter Devries does have the incriminating evidence that warrants detentions but ... I believe that the defence and the judiciary are the one that will again be forcing Natalee's parents onto that roller coaster from H---.

I can hear it ...

1.  the evidence was illegally obtained.
2.  the confession was not provided under oath.
3.  there is no substantiating DNA/body evidence.

Think about it ... in the Natalee Holloway case ... the judiciary ruled in favor of the prosecution fourteen times regarding sufficient evidence that warrants the arrest of the suspects but ... ultimately ruled against the prosecution fourteen times in the prosecution's contention that there was sufficient evidence for prolonged detainment.  Fourteen times ... there was a gulf between the prosecution and the judiciary in regards to the definition of sufficient evidence.

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

++++++++++++

Karin Janssen:

1. Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2. Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3. Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes- Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

10. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11. Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Hans Mos:

12.  Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

13.  Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

14.  Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway,

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »

Something is obviously happening...for once....Keep up all the good work everyone that contributes. Regardless of todays outcome, it will be their own undoing that will solve this, once and for all. Great forum, and even though we like to disagree, all the hard work seems to finally at least be on the road to the solution.... Have fun in jail, vermin....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »

Deepak...start talking buddy...Joran may have told them that you murdered Natalee...he may be driving that bus. Joran won't go down by himself...daddy will see to that.  He will take everyone with him...call your attorney and tell them where you and Joran put the body.  Joran will claim you made all the decisions...I wonder if Satish is sweating too?  The cell phone calls will tell the tale...Deepak...it's time. 

Lambdersloot

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »

Guido?
.....A source close to the investigation told NBC that the information is a secretly recorded conversation between Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case, and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

In the conversation, Van der Sloot allegedly gives details about the disappearance.
The Aruba prosecutor's office said that information from Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries may help resolve what happened to the American, who vanished during a May 2005 school vacation to the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee's disappearance," the prosecutor's office said, without saying what it might be.

"The mystery of Natalee Holloway will be solved Sunday," De Vries said on the Dutch television show RTL Boulevard, which showed him meeting Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, at an Amsterdam airport. "It was a big operation that we worked on for months."

De Vries’s Web site said the information was gathered through “an ingenious hidden camera tactic.” It said the reporter traveled to Aruba last week to inform authorities of his findings
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22933832/ 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:59:10 PM by Observer » Logged

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »

atleast with beth on the show they will subtitle it hopefully instead of waiting
for someone to translate it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2008, 03:54:01 PM »

Just delete if this has already been posted...

There were 2 posts at the Persistence/Kyle website:

Anonymous  Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'am janneke from holland. Here is the BREAKING NEWS that the murder on natalee is solved. The mother of natalee is here in holland and they told her this afternoon who killed here daughter en where her daughter is...

this is real!

January 31, 2008 12:40 PM
Blogger Olivier de Vries said...

Here is a an english blog post about the breaking news; http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2008 1:26 PM
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »

Carpe is posting all the updates:

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2008/01/natalee-holloway-new-developments.html

Note the last one Phil Keating saying it is a confession by Joran, says that very clearly. 

Now I have a problem with Joran's self-admitted habit of lying.  He might lie about what was done with the remains but then DeVries was in Aruba all last week doing something.

I tend to think he and Mos have been working on this in tandem whether they ever admit to it or not.  Release the suspects and close the case and their guard goes down and DeVries nabs them.

Joran is cocky enough to think he was really off the hook for good.  Surprise on Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2008, 03:56:15 PM »

Oceanexploration how are things lookin' down your way?

We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

Hope this is the news everyone has been waiting for!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

It's  illegal to tape someone, with out their permission, so this will not be admissable in court in the USA anyway

That's not necessarily true Blonde.  There are some states (Texas, for example) that allow recordings to be admissable if at least (1) of the parties consent to it.  The recent playing of such a tape by Roger Clemons a few weeks back is proof of this fact.

I'm not sure about Aruban laws, but it can work here in the US...providing it's in one of those states.

Georgia - legal if at least one of the parties is aware the taping is being done.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »

certainly a prosecution would be what most want to happen

myself, if beth and dave get some answers and can have Natalee to bury and
give a fitting funeral - that would be wonderful

however, if there is no prosection when the tape is played

and  REGARDLESS of whether
they prosecute, the idea of admitting to the crime ON TAPE

kills ARUBA tourism even more

this makes me happy

and once the tape is played, it opens up more cans of worms which makes the tourism
feel even more pain.... which again makes me very happy

they screwed around with a family for too long

let it sink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 31, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »

New evidence may help solve Holloway case

Jan. 31: Prosecutors in Aruba are intensifying their investigation as new evidence may shed light on Natalee Holloway's disappearance. NBC's Michelle Kosinski reports.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22936385#22936385

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 31, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »

Guido?
.....A source close to the investigation told NBC that the information is a secretly recorded conversation between Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case, and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

In the conversation, Van der Sloot allegedly gives details about the disappearance.
The Aruba prosecutor's office said that information from Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries may help resolve what happened to the American, who vanished during a May 2005 school vacation to the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee's disappearance," the prosecutor's office said, without saying what it might be.

"The mystery of Natalee Holloway will be solved Sunday," De Vries said on the Dutch television show RTL Boulevard, which showed him meeting Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, at an Amsterdam airport. "It was a big operation that we worked on for months."

De Vries’s Web site said the information was gathered through “an ingenious hidden camera tactic.” It said the reporter traveled to Aruba last week to inform authorities of his findings

Maybe...one of the 'G's...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 31, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »

Natalee Holloway case solved?
'May help considerably,' Aruba prosecutor's office says

NBC News and news services
updated 11:50 a.m. PT, Thurs., Jan. 31, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruban prosecutors said Thursday that authorities are investigating new information in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway provided by a Dutch crime reporter.

A source close to the investigation told NBC that the information is a secretly recorded conversation between Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case, and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

De Vries’s Web site said the information was gathered through “an ingenious hidden camera tactic.” It said the reporter traveled to Aruba last week to inform authorities of his findings.

De Vries had a testy exchange earlier this month during a televised interview in the Netherlands with van der Sloot.

Van der Sloot, who was among the last people seen with the missing American, threw wine at De Vries after the reporter challenged his credibility.

Joseph Tacopina, a U.S. attorney for Van der Sloot, said it was irresponsible for prosecutors to make the announcement without describing their evidence.

"They act quite frankly like clowns," he said. "If they have a resolution, they should bring a case and stop talking about cryptic information."

Prosecutors dismissed their case against Van der Sloot and two other suspects last month, saying that they lacked evidence to charge them or even to prove a crime was committed. Authorities have said the case could be reopened if new evidence surfaces.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared the final night of her high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was 18 at the time.

She was last seen in public leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers — Deepak and Satish Kalpoe — hours before she was due to board a flight home. The three men have been repeatedly detained as suspects but denied any wrongdoing.

NBC's Michele Kosinksi and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »

person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 31, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »

BARTENDER from CC's

- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: January 31, 2008, 04:05:29 PM »

person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

Well that leaves Guido out of the equation.   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.