April 27, 2024, 06:01:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514714 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: January 31, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »

This is not going to be a bombshell...it's going to be a scapegoat scenario....Janet I think you may be right...case closed...again...Joran confessed to her dying accidently while he was there...he panicked...dumped her body...lost his shoes...it's all about Joran...no one else...

provide the scapegoat...cowboys go home happy...dirty hand stays hidden...only one teepee falls...back to One Happy Island... I am feeling sick all over again. Rolling Eyes
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: January 31, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »

Hi,Watch the video!
is a secretly recorded conversation between Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case,and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22936385#22936385

*******:

To me this is describing Joran:

Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case

This is describing the other person to whom Joran was talking:

and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.

Yes, that's what I think also.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: January 31, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

The most important thing is to find Natalee and bring Her Home....God Bless The Persistence!

Listen, I agree with you completely!!  My only thing is...I'm not sure that's the case with Peter De Vries.  I think for him...the most important thing is ratings!!  Otherwise, his Sunday show would be more of a recapping of the taped "confession", and not it's premiere...

AMEN

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 31, 2008, 04:54:58 PM »

Yap:

You may be right about Joran being the dutch man previously a suspect. De Vries certainly thinks he solved the case and I think this is the end of the line for PJK2.
People close to the case are using the words Bombshell and Confession. Peter De Vries says it is a confession,the most spectacular video he has seen in his career and he solved the case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 31, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »

This is not going to be a bombshell...it's going to be a scapegoat scenario....Janet I think you may be right...case closed...again...Joran confessed to her dying accidently while he was there...he panicked...dumped her body...lost his shoes...it's all about Joran...no one else...

provide the scapegoat...cowboys go home happy...dirty hand stays hidden...only one teepee falls...back to One Happy Island... I am feeling sick all over again. Rolling Eyes

Yep, another version of the events. Each new version somewhat closer to the truth, but never the truth.

In My Opinion
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #845 on: January 31, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »

The most important thing is to find Natalee and bring Her Home....God Bless The Persistence!

Listen, I agree with you completely!!  My only thing is...I'm not sure that's the case with Peter De Vries.  I think for him...the most important thing is ratings!!  Otherwise, his Sunday show would be more of a recapping of the taped "confession", and not it's premiere...
My thoughts are that Peter and perhaps Mos have a strategy....to maybe flush out some more talk that could be taped as more evidence.....I say lets wait and see...who knows where they might still have bugs....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: January 31, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »

Folks - I am way behind and I hate to always seem like a pessimist around here BUT....

Dont get get your hopes up too much how many times have we been through this in the past?  Countless times!!

Until at the very MINUMUM Paulus and Joran are BOTH locked up, I will not believe anything is for real or we are any closer to justice.  If I see Paulus is locked up, then I will believe this thing might have some teeth.

And as far as Mos goes - he has ZERO credibility especially after that bullshit he pulled last month!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 31, 2008, 05:04:58 PM »

since we're just hearing rumors about what's on the tape, i'll wait till sunday night, but i'll tell you now, that if jvds is "confessing" anything that will cost him time in jail i'll be shocked to death. 
dennisintn
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 31, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »

My thoughts are that Peter and perhaps Mos have a strategy....to maybe flush out some more talk that could be taped as more evidence.....I say lets wait and see...who knows where they might still have bugs....

You know, I said earlier I was going to try and give this guy the benefit of the doubt on this one.  But, I have to tell you...it's getting hard to do that based on all the frustrations we've experienced over the years.

But, to get back to your point, I'm not sure that's the case.  If it were, De Vries wouldn't have made public that he does, in fact, have a confession just yet.  He'd wait until he had the guy dead to rights, and then release the info.  Based on the release of news that there was new evidence he's to present on Sunday, you can bet a few dollars that the supposed "months long investigation" is more then over at this point...
CJ1
« Reply #849 on: January 31, 2008, 05:07:19 PM »

On Cavuto, RoseMarie Arnold says she is not concerned because Joran was not involved.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 31, 2008, 05:08:29 PM »

And as far as Mos goes - he has ZERO credibility especially after that bullshit he pulled last month!

We can curse in here now??  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 31, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

On Cavuto, RoseMarie Arnold says she is not concerned because Joran was not involved.

What would you expect a defense attorney to say?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #852 on: January 31, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »

You know, I said earlier I was going to try and give this guy the benefit of the doubt on this one.  But, I have to tell you...it's getting hard to do that based on all the frustrations we've experienced over the years.

But, to get back to your point, I'm not sure that's the case.  If it were, De Vries wouldn't have made public that he does, in fact, have a confession just yet.  He'd wait until he had the guy dead to rights, and then release the info.  Based on the release of news that there was new evidence he's to present on Sunday, you can bet a few dollars that the supposed "months long investigation" is more then over at this point...
OK think about it ...this news breaks today in Aruba..Everyone is freaking out Sloots Kalpoes everyone involved has to talk about it....whose to say that they want get more evidence by tapped phones or bugs in homes...but the best thing to do is wait and see...MO 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 31, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »

a friend of  PAULUS 

Paulus has friends????

hi Cubbee!  good to see you!!

Hi Sunny! Good to see you!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

This accidental death scenario is crap!! All this say's for me if true is Joran is indeed admitting he is responsible. He opened up a can of worms and all the other evidence and witnesses will prove he is FOS about dumping Natalee's body by himself. Even if the death was accidental manslaughter theres alot more lesser charges to be tacked on like drugging her,rape,kidnapping and hiding her body. If Natalee's body is found I am confident the forensics will disclose a head wound and prove he is lying. Not only that but we know we have multiple witnesses who say Joran drugged them and sexually assaulted them in the past plus the bartender that had seen them practicly dragging Natalee out of C&C because she could barely walk. Also his psychologist who talked to Dan Riehl and he admitted Joran had drugged girls and has anger problems. It will all add up and Joran's accidental death bs will not be believable.

Let them try this scapegoat bs..It will blow up in there face bigtime!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:14:41 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:15 PM »

Folks - I am way behind and I hate to always seem like a pessimist around here BUT....

Dont get get your hopes up too much how many times have we been through this in the past?  Countless times!!

Until at the very MINUMUM Paulus and Joran are BOTH locked up, I will not believe anything is for real or we are any closer to justice.  If I see Paulus is locked up, then I will believe this thing might have some teeth.

Blah ... I am with ya on both counts.

I contend that this is Aruba's plan to bring closure to the Natalee Holloway case without bringing down Paulus ... the sons of the elite ... those involved in the coverup as well as ... the judiciary.

I suspect that Devries was used in a despicable way.  The tape was handed to him to provide some distance between implication of Joran and the "powers that be" in the corrupt investigation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 31, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in Pauw & Witteman-show a piece of the coming PRdeVries-show.
Beth after seeing the hidden-cam stuff etc. Shocked…: “Look what they’ve done to Natalee… Look what they’ve done to our country… Look what they’ve done Natalee….” (Did they maybe do something to the body of Natalee after she was killed?”

Jan 31, 6:12 PM
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: January 31, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

right, rosemarie lies as freely as joe taco.  why would anyone believe her?  by the way, where was all that evidence taco had that would totally exonerate jvds from having anything to do with natalee's disappearance when jvds was supposedly sitting mute in solitary for l5 days?  jvds and taco had the complete attention of klpd, ale, and mos for clearing his name then and they didn't take advantage of it, yet jvds comes out of jail screaming for a trial so he can clear himself.  i was born at night, but it wasn't last night.  i don't believe a word of anything any of them say.
dennisintn
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 31, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »

i am totally 100 convinced with PETER on the case and this NEW EVIENCE
that there will be an arrest a trial, a conviction and a massive IMPLOSION from ARUBA

thank you peter

ROBOTS 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 31, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »

From another front page poster:

Leonoor wrote:

Peter R. de Vries is a guest in the dutch program ‘Pauw & Witteman’. A short video of Natalee’s mother was shown. In this video she says: “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee.”

Jan 31, 6:14 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.