April 27, 2024, 05:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514707 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 31, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »

And as far as Mos goes - he has ZERO credibility especially after that bullshit he pulled last month!

We can curse in here now??  Wink

I wouldnt go pushing my luck with an F bomb or anything like that but we are all adults.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 31, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

My question is..Why is Joran not under arrest if the case is solved? What are they waiting for if they have a confession on camera where he say's how she died and what they did with her??? Are they waiting for the retrieval of Natalee's body?

Do we know for sure he isn't arrested?  Maybe in the NL?  I mean I doubt he is but he could be.

I havent caught up yet, but he is online, so he is not in jail yet.......  And he still wont talk to me  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 31, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in Pauw & Witteman-show a piece of the coming PRdeVries-show.
Beth after seeing the hidden-cam stuff etc. Shocked…: “Look what they’ve done to Natalee… Look what they’ve done to our country… Look what they’ve done Natalee….” (Did they maybe do something to the body of Natalee after she was killed?”

Jan 31, 6:12 PM

my heart just sank to my feet

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 31, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »

From another front page poster:

Leonoor wrote:

Peter R. de Vries is a guest in the dutch program ‘Pauw & Witteman’. A short video of Natalee’s mother was shown. In this video she says: “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee.”

Jan 31, 6:14 PM

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #864 on: January 31, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Beth after seeing the hidden-cam stuff etc. Shocked…: “Look what they’ve done to Natalee… Look what they’ve done to our country… Look what they’ve done Natalee….” (Did they maybe do something to the body of Natalee after she was killed?”

Me Too Sunny! Its just Unbelievable what Beth has been thru...God Bless Her!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 31, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »

Notice D'Vries is saying "it happened at the beach".  Go back and look at the Aru-Bay videos of the red stained rocks and the "painting over".

If they are painting over blood stained rocks how could it be an accident?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: January 31, 2008, 05:22:49 PM »

My question is..Why is Joran not under arrest if the case is solved? What are they waiting for if they have a confession on camera where he say's how she died and what they did with her??? Are they waiting for the retrieval of Natalee's body?

Do we know for sure he isn't arrested?  Maybe in the NL?  I mean I doubt he is but he could be.

I havent caught up yet, but he is online, so he is not in jail yet.......  And he still wont talk to me 

thanks hotshot.....I know many of us would love to talk to him.....5 minutes...jsut 5 minutes alone with him...just to talk

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 31, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Mine too Sunny.... I just got that sick feeling of dread in the pit of my tummy.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: January 31, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »

EURobert wrote:

That's a good question..Maybe thats what the Aruba-Bay Video's were all about? I can't wait to hear from the Aruban Pillsbury Dough Boy why he was painting on the rocks..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:25:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #869 on: January 31, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »

Leonoor wrote:

Peter R. de Vries is a guest in the dutch program ‘Pauw & Witteman’. A short video of Natalee’s mother was shown. In this video she says: “Look what they have done. Look what they have done to Natalee.”

Oh Jesus.....I hope she is not alone over there!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: January 31, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »

http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=290

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: January 31, 2008, 05:26:47 PM »

From Day One..
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: January 31, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »

Guido?
.....A source close to the investigation told NBC that the information is a secretly recorded conversation between Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man who was a suspect in the case, and a person previously unknown to investigators in Aruba.
In the conversation, Van der Sloot allegedly gives details about the disappearance.
The Aruba prosecutor's office said that information from Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries may help resolve what happened to the American, who vanished during a May 2005 school vacation to the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee's disappearance," the prosecutor's office said, without saying what it might be.

"The mystery of Natalee Holloway will be solved Sunday," De Vries said on the Dutch television show RTL Boulevard, which showed him meeting Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, at an Amsterdam airport. "It was a big operation that we worked on for months."

De Vries’s Web site said the information was gathered through “an ingenious hidden camera tactic.” It said the reporter traveled to Aruba last week to inform authorities of his findings
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22933832/ 

Maybe...one of the 'G's...

Didn't the Aruban investigators know about Guido already?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:38 PM »

Leonoor wrote:

Oh Jesus.....I hope she is not alone over there!!

Me too....and my gut tells me she isn't...I hope my gut is right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 31, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

Posted at RU from this show   http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=290 :

Beth:
"Look at what they have done,
what they've done to Natalee, what they've done to our country.
What they've done to... to..."

Peter: "To you?"

Beth: Look what they've done...
look what they've done to Natalee"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: January 31, 2008, 05:32:38 PM »

Yes,When I first read that I thought they were talking about another dutch person who was a suspect in the case. It look's like they are just talking about Joran and someone totally new.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #876 on: January 31, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »

On Cavuto, RoseMarie Arnold says she is not concerned because Joran was not involved.

She's irritating.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 31, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3633/6/

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »

Leonoor wrote:

That's compelling stuff Klass!  Beth is actually saying "Look what they have done", as if to imply that there was something tangible to describe. 

If her reaction to the news, she may have told us more then what the news actually is...ya know?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 31, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »

Posted at RU from this show   http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=290 :

Beth:
"Look at what they have done,
what they've done to Natalee, what they've done to our country.
What they've done to... to..."

Peter: "To you?"

Beth: Look what they've done...
look what they've done to Natalee"

THEY??

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.