April 20, 2024, 07:59:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514423 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 31, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »

as i said years ago

nothing gets done in life until SOMEONE gets really TICKED off

peter has been ticked off

thanks joran 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: January 31, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »

XXX
Wow! Where you been honey?  I have missed you...( I hope Mrs. Scarlett didn't hear that).

Deepak knows where the body is...if he doesn't he better find out soon and start yapping it all over Aruba...I would hate to be back in KIA after so many people have suffered over this mess. Maybe we should air lift some Hefty trash bags...just in case.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 31, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »

If I were Deepak or Satish...I would be dialing up my attorney and asking for a deal right about now...I will tell you where her body is...make a deal with ALE for me, will ya?  The time is now Deepak...that bus is turning up your street and it's headed straight for you.

What's up Lala's?  Long time, no...Wink

With regards to Deepak, over time...I've kind of softened my position on Deepak's level of involvement.  Sure, I still believe him to have sexually assualted Natalee along with Joran.  But, as far as him being involved in her death and the disposing of her body?  I'm not so sure he had any involvement in that regard.  That dude's a snake.  He has absoluteley no backbone whatsoever.  To believe he remained loyal to Joran...even in the face of him trying to put all the blame on him (via that earlier "confession")...doesn't sound logical to me.  If Deepak knew the details of Natalee's death and disposal, he'd have sang long ago...

Just my iopinion.

i think the reason the kalpoe's haven't struck a deal is that they are just as guilty as jvds.  they're all chained to each other by what they've done to natalee and will have to suffer the same fate. 
dennisintn
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

Dr Phil is no Peter D.

With all due respect Bearlyhere...and you know how much I love you...I'd have to disagree with you here.

I don't trust anyone  involved in this case outside of the USA.  Sure, there's been some useful resources in Aruba and beyond.  But, this case has been so F'd up by foreign police agencies, I'd take the home grown products over anyone or anything else.

I do appreciate outside efforts though...
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »

I suggest this time we lock into a diligent approach and not expect home runs. Hans has agreed to work with this evidence, that a non police person produced, that creates all sorts of possible potential admissability credibility handling issues, so we need to beware and not cricify Hans if he cannot convict on this basis. Once again, Hans is demonstrating he is for real but he is not super man and he can not erase the cleanings of his predecessors, all he can do is try his best, and I think that is what he has done so far.

Peter is my man, but Mos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!

Well I agreed with you from the start that Mos had more up his sleeve.

I hate to act like I believe in Voo Doo, but my gut has always said to trust Mos, I get a good feel from his expressions, acts, and words:Smile))))))))
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »

Marlee thanks for posting one of my favorite photos

Hi TS...so good to see you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »

I suggest this time we lock into a diligent approach and not expect home runs. Hans has agreed to work with this evidence, that a non police person produced, that creates all sorts of possible potential admissability credibility handling issues, so we need to beware and not cricify Hans if he cannot convict on this basis. Once again, Hans is demonstrating he is for real but he is not super man and he can not erase the cleanings of his predecessors, all he can do is try his best, and I think that is what he has done so far.

Peter is my man, but Hos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!

Peter is the man! Hans will be the man when JPVDSK2 are behind bars. Like Beth before him, Peter has handed the case to the Prosecutor on a silver platter. Maybe this will unlock the Kalpoe's tongues, and a few others.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

i think i see a laser beam 

Peter is sure giving Paulypuss an "I know what you & your kid did look"

yes, that is an exclusive PICTURE i obtained

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »

I am concerned about this being admissable in court given Aruba's strange laws.

Hoping we hear some assurances on that soon.

Yup.  That's why I said I hope the Dutch try this case.  Too many ways that Aruba could find to wiggle out of administering justice.

And I hope they rub Bob Wit's and Rick Smid's noses in their shit. Those two sorry bastards are two of the main reasons the case has drug out this long.

What's the news out of Renfro at ArubaToday?

They should all be disbarred.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »

Peter is my man, but Hos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!

I am in line right behind you!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

Tsunami Warning!

19 Montanja....take cover Freddy you are just around the corner...here use my umbrella.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 31, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »

Peter is my man, but Mos is my prosecutor!!!!! I think they both are great!!!!!!!

I hate to act like I believe in Voo Doo, but my gut has always said to trust Mos, I get a good feel from his expressions, acts, and words:Smile))))))))

i hope you are right
but MOS did nothing until peter handed him the golden goose

but maybe Mos will do the right thing now

- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 31, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »

get the cigars out

sloot family going down

Oh my gosh!!!  I'm trying to catch up!!

K2 brothers are next
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 31, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »

Hi TS...so good to see you!![/b]

Trust me Sunny...the pleasure is ALL on this end.  I've missed all the good people on this site!  Sucks that I can't spend more time in here...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 31, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »

Who said Peter DeVries was just another pretty face?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 31, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »

PI...I agree...I always believed in MOS and still do...he had new and incriminating evidence.....but IMO he was STOPPED....so perhaps he was instrumental in Peter getting this new evidence    I believe he and Peter have been working closely together....When I heard Peter was on hell island...I knew it wasn't over

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 31, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »

XXX
Wow! Where you been honey?  I have missed you...( I hope Mrs. Scarlett didn't hear that).

I've missed you too Lala's!  I figured you just erased me out of your book.  Glad to know I still have a few pages...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: January 31, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »

XXX

Deepak knows where the body is...if he doesn't he better find out soon and start yapping it all over Aruba...I would hate to be back in KIA after so many people have suffered over this mess. Maybe we should air lift some Hefty trash bags...just in case.

True Lalas, now is the time for the finger-pointing and confessions to be legally documented instead of ignored by Aruba law enforcement. I want to see those Kalpoes' tongues wagging like a dog's tail!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: January 31, 2008, 01:17:32 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in SBS6 news: Beth when hearing (and seeing the hidden camera actions?) reacted very emotional and is convident the case is solved now.
When Peter told of Beths reaction he had tears in his eyes and almost cried!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: January 31, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »

Hi TS...so good to see you!![/b]

Trust me Sunny...the pleasure is ALL on this end.  I've missed all the good people on this site!  Sucks that I can't spend more time in here...

I understand...but it's always great to see you when you are able to be here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.