April 23, 2024, 03:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514475 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 31, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »

I still have NO faith in the Dutch system. Joran was a minor when it happened -- he will get virtually nothing as way of punishment. Our satisfaction is the knowledge and answers we have gleaned and the rcovery of Natalee.

The good lord will take care of Joran in his own time and his own way, so that's pretty satisfying too. And we will also have the satisfaction of seeing corruption exposed for what it is.

I Stand With The Girl
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: January 31, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »

i hope you are right
but MOS did nothing until peter handed him the golden goose

but maybe Mos will do the right thing now

Exactly! Dutch need to throw out their pathetic system and adopt Peter's!

I agree.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: January 31, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

I still have NO faith in the Dutch system. Joran was a minor when it happened -- he will get virtually nothing as way of punishment. Our satisfaction is the knowledge and answers we have gleaned and the rcovery of Natalee.

They need to survey the damage the Van der Sloots have caused Aruba (and Holland) and mete out their punishment accordingly. That would be about 1000 consecutive life terms in prison.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 31, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »

A minor who was treated like an adult on the island.  He had access to everything.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: January 31, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »

Tsunami Warning!

19 Montanja....take cover Freddy you are just around the corner...here use my umbrella.

LOL...maybe Peter overheard Freddy telling the truth....at long last!

Well, if I were that 5th suspect I would be calling my attorney now too...time to talk...Joran will take down everyone one involved....everyone. The alibis are about to be pinched. LOL 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #565 on: January 31, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »

What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD. 
Amen!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 31, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

Posted by PearlinUSA, BFN

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 31, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in SBS6 news: Beth when hearing (and seeing the hidden camera actions?) reacted very emotional and is convident the case is solved now.
When Peter told of Beths reaction he had tears in his eyes and almost cried!

Incredible. So is Beth in Holland?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 31, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »

The insight of Natalee's mother is nothing short of amazing.  I stand in awe.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Twitty
FOX LIVE DESK - Martha MacCallum
November 28, 2006

MCCALLUM: Tell me what you think about this?

TWITTY: Well I tell you I think Peter De Vries is just absolutely amazing. I always thought someone from the Netherlands could help solve this and he has just been able to get in there and to get this confirmation that we’ve known all along that there were persons that were responsible for obstruction of justice and protecting the suspects and derailing the investigation. He has given us that affirmation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 31, 2008, 01:36:54 PM »

Rest assurred that Joran will not go down by himself. EVERYONE involved has to be sweating.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 31, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »

What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD. 

Without a doubt.

We thank God for you and everyone behind the Persistence every day.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: January 31, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

Oceanexploration how are things lookin' down your way?

We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 31, 2008, 01:37:16 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Just in SBS6 news: Beth when hearing (and seeing the hidden camera actions?) reacted very emotional and is convident the case is solved now.

Dayhiker - yes

Pita - I think that 's the same press release that Greta has on her blog in English.  It was posted a few pages back.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 31, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »

Man and woman are but puppets in this play, Natalee will be found in accordance with God's Will as will any justice served Joran or anyone else.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 31, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »

BREAKING: Case Holloway Solved

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

He has solved the case by, among other things, using hidden cameras. On his website De Vries writes: “The moment I saw […] the images that make everything clear, I won’t ever forget. The words we spoke then I can’t retype now, but you will understand that when you see the video yourself. The video is the most thrilling secret-camera action I’ve done in all my life.”

Holloway’s mother has been flown into the Netherlands already. She was welcomed by De Vries.

Dutch investigators said recently that they didn’t have enough prove to continue prosecuting the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. It now seems that De Vries picked up where the police left off.

Again, it sounds a bit strange (TV Detective) but he’s very well known, very well connected, and when he says he has solved a case, he’s usually telling the truth (especially considering that Holloway’s mother already went to the Netherlands to, basically, watch the case be solved). Most people believe that when the police can’t solve a case, they share their information with De Vries.

More (in Dutch) here and here.

UPDATE

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

http://poligazette.com/2008/01/31/case-holloway-closed/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 31, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

From Greta's blog:
I just got this email from OTR Producer Jeff Miller…..

Date: January 31, 2008 10:43:29 AM EST
To: Greta Van Susteren

Subject: RE:

….

Also…just got this press release…

New evidence in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway

The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has intensified its
investigation of the case of Natalee Holloway due to recently received
information. This information may shed a new light on the mode of which
Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared.

The Public Prosecutor has lately received this information from the
Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. This information may help
considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee’s disappearance.

In cooperation with the Aruban Police Corps, the Office is currently
investigating the reliability and value of this new information. It will
be evaluated in relation to the results of the preceding profound
research activities. The Aruban Police Corps has continued the
investigation of the case despite the formal discontinuation of the
prosecution of the suspects of the day, in December 2007. Commissioned
investigators are currently charged with further inquiries.

In the interest of the ongoing investigation no further information will
be circulated.

Nota bene: the Office of Public Prosecutor will not give any interviews
about the matter at hand at this moment, not by telephone, neither on
camera.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/31/just-in-update-on-natalee-holloway-case-in-aruba/
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 31, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Yes according to that article I just posted.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: January 31, 2008, 01:41:27 PM »

get the cigars out

sloot family going down

Oh my gosh!!!  I'm trying to catch up!!

K2 brothers are next

Cigars come out when the fat lady sings.  hmm.. wonder what brought on the sudden confessions.   

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....     
I wonder!!!      

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: January 31, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »

Oceanexploration how are things lookin' down your way?

We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

God bless all of you Oceanexploration, our prayers are with you and your faith and determination is deeply appreciated.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: January 31, 2008, 01:41:43 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Dayhiker - yes

Pita - I think that 's the same press release that Greta has on her blog in English.  It was posted a few pages back.

TY..Klass!  I wasn't sure if it was posted here yet.  Having a hard time keeping up with all the info today!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.