April 27, 2024, 03:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514685 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

The "hidden camara" part baffles me.

little spy camera that goes on a tie...

maybe

they make them almost invisible

someone wearing a wire
???

maybe 

Maybe a spy camera in a pair of sun glasses...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »

I still have NO faith in the Dutch system. Joran was a minor when it happened -- he will get virtually nothing as way of punishment. Our satisfaction is the knowledge and answers we have gleaned and the rcovery of Natalee.

That is my EXACT belief wreck!  You have so eloquently stated what I have tried to be simply couldn't.  I'm with you 1000%!!

I don't think it's as important that this supposed confession is worthy of strengthening a prosecution so much as it's relevance to obtaining the truth!  Most of Joran's "defense" has been played out in the media.  If found to be true, this new evidence will do most of it's damage in proving his guilt in the public's eye as opposed to an Aruban court of law...

Good job wreck!  I've enjoyed reading your work...
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 31, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD. 
Amen!

Yep, miracles happen when open hearts are united through PURE LOVE.

Very powerful.  The house of cards is falling, monkeys.  And thank you from the bottom of my open heart to the brave search team of the Persistence.  You are all super heroes.  Stay safe out there.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 31, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

Oceanexploration how are things lookin' down your way?

We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

The perseverance of the owner and crew of the Persistence make all of the comments needed. Modern day heroes and visible proof that the hand of God is still alive and in control. Though you are tools of God, as we all are, I know we all salute you for standing strong and accomplishing his will. Man does have the right of free will!!!!!! Please keep all involved and their equipment safe. We'd much rather you come back empty handed, alive, and healthy than successful with injured or dead!!! Be careful first!!!!!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: January 31, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »

Where's Angie? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 31, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »

Where's Angie? 

I think she mentioned she was going to be moving soon and would be without internet for a while. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 31, 2008, 01:46:50 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in SBS6 news: Beth when hearing (and seeing the hidden camera actions?) reacted very emotional and is convident the case is solved now.
When Peter told of Beths reaction he had tears in his eyes and almost cried!

Incredible. So is Beth in Holland?

That makes me almost want to cry   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 31, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »

I still have NO faith in the Dutch system. Joran was a minor when it happened -- he will get virtually nothing as way of punishment. Our satisfaction is the knowledge and answers we have gleaned and the rcovery of Natalee.

That is my EXACT belief wreck!  You have so eloquently stated what I have tried to be simply couldn't.  I'm with you 1000%!!

I don't think it's as important that this supposed confession is worthy of strengthening a prosecution so much as it's relevance to obtaining the truth!  Most of Joran's "defense" has been played out in the media.  If found to be true, this new evidence will do most of it's damage in proving his guilt in the public's eye as opposed to an Aruban court of law...

Good job wreck!  I've enjoyed reading your work...

The brilliance of what Peter is doing is forcing the hand of those who have blocked the truth, blocked the investigation, blocked any chance of presecution.  Now, there's no way to continue to sweep it under the rug......It's not Arbua's call anymore. 

If there were PTB blocking Mos from doing his job, it will not be easy to continue to do so. 

The dirty story of Aruba's secrets is coming out.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 31, 2008, 01:47:44 PM »

Lalas,think she had to work today.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 31, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

Where's Angie? 

Probably at work, dying to be home.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 31, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

We're not making any comments at this time.  Right now... we're in 12-14ft side seas holding on to what we can.

Thank-you All stay safe.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 31, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »

get the cigars out

sloot family going down

Oh my gosh!!!  I'm trying to catch up!!

K2 brothers are next

Cigars come out when the fat lady sings.  hmm.. wonder what brought on the sudden confessions.   

I know this is not what was meant by your comment above but I just can't help myself:

Is Anita singing?

Seriously, Thank You to the crew of the Persistance. God Bless every one of you.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 31, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take a break at lunch and peek in to read this wonderful news.  I pray it is at last the ending and that at long last Natalee will have justice.

Hugs to you all!!!!

Beans

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 31, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

Rest assurred that Joran will not go down by himself. EVERYONE involved has to be sweating.

You're right Wreck.  Everyone is going down.  It's not their call anymore.  Their dirty secrets are about to be aired for all the world to see.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 31, 2008, 01:51:36 PM »

BREAKING: Case Holloway Solved

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

He has solved the case by, among other things, using hidden cameras. On his website De Vries writes: “The moment I saw […] the images that make everything clear, I won’t ever forget. The words we spoke then I can’t retype now, but you will understand that when you see the video yourself. The video is the most thrilling secret-camera action I’ve done in all my life.”

Holloway’s mother has been flown into the Netherlands already. She was welcomed by De Vries.

Dutch investigators said recently that they didn’t have enough prove to continue prosecuting the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. It now seems that De Vries picked up where the police left off.

Again, it sounds a bit strange (TV Detective) but he’s very well known, very well connected, and when he says he has solved a case, he’s usually telling the truth (especially considering that Holloway’s mother already went to the Netherlands to, basically, watch the case be solved). Most people believe that when the police can’t solve a case, they share their information with De Vries.

More (in Dutch) here and here.

UPDATE

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

http://poligazette.com/2008/01/31/case-holloway-closed/

Ok, I have a slight problem here...

First off, I'd be the first one to appluad Mr. De Vries efforts in helping try and solve this case.  But, should we have to wait until Sunday to find out the truth?

Look, I'm a big "Lost" fan...and I've been waiting for tonight's season premiere for a long time.  I'be sat through the endless commercials of late advertising the show, and the excitement has frown with every passing minute.  But, I can seperate fantasy from reality.  If "Lost" was a reality show, and one of it's characters died, should I have to wai until the following week to see what happened to them?  If they were real, I should simply be able to turn on the news, and learn their fate for myself.

I think De Vries is using the wrong approach here.  The new info should be released immediately to the masses.  There's murderer on the loose in Holland.  Shouldn't people be warned now rather then Sunday?

Just my opinion.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 31, 2008, 01:51:53 PM »

Peter De Vries.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a25WGPTlxRQ
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:45 PM »

I wonder how many heads have exploded over at RU!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 31, 2008, 01:54:04 PM »

OE you and your crew stay safe....God Speed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

I wonder how many heads have exploded over at RU!!!
Just what IS their reaction????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 31, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »

BREAKING: Case Holloway Solved

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

He has solved the case by, among other things, using hidden cameras. On his website De Vries writes: “The moment I saw […] the images that make everything clear, I won’t ever forget. The words we spoke then I can’t retype now, but you will understand that when you see the video yourself. The video is the most thrilling secret-camera action I’ve done in all my life.”

Holloway’s mother has been flown into the Netherlands already. She was welcomed by De Vries.

Dutch investigators said recently that they didn’t have enough prove to continue prosecuting the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. It now seems that De Vries picked up where the police left off.

Again, it sounds a bit strange (TV Detective) but he’s very well known, very well connected, and when he says he has solved a case, he’s usually telling the truth (especially considering that Holloway’s mother already went to the Netherlands to, basically, watch the case be solved). Most people believe that when the police can’t solve a case, they share their information with De Vries.

More (in Dutch) here and here.

UPDATE

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

http://poligazette.com/2008/01/31/case-holloway-closed/

Ok, I have a slight problem here...

First off, I'd be the first one to appluad Mr. De Vries efforts in helping try and solve this case.  But, should we have to wait until Sunday to find out the truth?

Look, I'm a big "Lost" fan...and I've been waiting for tonight's season premiere for a long time.  I'be sat through the endless commercials of late advertising the show, and the excitement has frown with every passing minute.  But, I can seperate fantasy from reality.  If "Lost" was a reality show, and one of it's characters died, should I have to wai until the following week to see what happened to them?  If they were real, I should simply be able to turn on the news, and learn their fate for myself.

I think De Vries is using the wrong approach here.  The new info should be released immediately to the masses.  There's murderer on the loose in Holland.  Shouldn't people be warned now rather then Sunday?

Just my opinion.

Maybe the Prosecutor has asked him to wait, ever think of that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.