March 28, 2024, 03:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 512896 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 31, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »

I wonder how many heads have exploded over at RU!!!
Just what IS their reaction????

To be honest, my RU give-a-damn has been broken for a long time!

Existence is futile.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: January 31, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »

Hopefully,  Beth and Dave can finally take Natalee home soon.
[/quote

Hi Nimrod,  I just heard a blip on FOX, and what they are saying is they might now know what happened to her and why it was her body was never found.

FOX never get's it right at first  and it left me thinking there was a possibility her body no longer existed.  Now reading your post I feel much better and hope they can retreive her to take her home.

little MonkeyGuys!  Luv 'em  ;}
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: January 31, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »

I wonder how many heads have exploded over at RU!!!
Just what IS their reaction????

Some are in shock, some in denial and other are saying that even thought they had thought Joran was innocent, they are glad the case is being solved.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 31, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

I'm wondering if Mos agreed to wait for any public announcement or arrests until DeVries's Sunday show.  That does sound strange to me, but I don't understand Aruban law.  (Where have we heard that before?) 

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 31, 2008, 01:58:51 PM »

get the cigars out

sloot family going down

Oh my gosh!!!  I'm trying to catch up!!

K2 brothers are next

Cigars come out when the fat lady sings.  hmm.. wonder what brought on the sudden confessions.   

I know this is not what was meant by your comment above but I just can't help myself:

Is Anita singing?

Seriously, Thank You to the crew of the Persistance. God Bless every one of you.

LOL...thanks for the giggles Yap!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 31, 2008, 01:59:24 PM »

thirdstrike wrote;

First off, I'd be the first one to appluad Mr. De Vries efforts in helping try and solve this case.  But, should we have to wait until Sunday to find out the truth?

Looks like we do. But at least DeVries has the decency to have Beth there and show/tell her what he has learned instead of her having to wait until Sunday, unlike the treatment she and Dave have received in the past from Aruba.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: January 31, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »

I'm wondering if Mos agreed to wait for any public announcement or arrests until DeVries's Sunday show.  That does sound strange to me, but I don't understand Aruban law.  (Where have we heard that before?) 

Perhaps Aruba is waiting so that the guilty have plenty of time to gather their passports, buy one way airline tickets and fly away into oblivion.  Didn't Joran say he wanted to visit Africa?   

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: January 31, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »

BREAKING: Case Holloway Solved

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

He has solved the case by, among other things, using hidden cameras. On his website De Vries writes: “The moment I saw […] the images that make everything clear, I won’t ever forget. The words we spoke then I can’t retype now, but you will understand that when you see the video yourself. The video is the most thrilling secret-camera action I’ve done in all my life.”

Holloway’s mother has been flown into the Netherlands already. She was welcomed by De Vries.

Dutch investigators said recently that they didn’t have enough prove to continue prosecuting the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. It now seems that De Vries picked up where the police left off.

Again, it sounds a bit strange (TV Detective) but he’s very well known, very well connected, and when he says he has solved a case, he’s usually telling the truth (especially considering that Holloway’s mother already went to the Netherlands to, basically, watch the case be solved). Most people believe that when the police can’t solve a case, they share their information with De Vries.

More (in Dutch) here and here.

UPDATE

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

http://poligazette.com/2008/01/31/case-holloway-closed/

Ok, I have a slight problem here...

First off, I'd be the first one to appluad Mr. De Vries efforts in helping try and solve this case.  But, should we have to wait until Sunday to find out the truth?

Look, I'm a big "Lost" fan...and I've been waiting for tonight's season premiere for a long time.  I'be sat through the endless commercials of late advertising the show, and the excitement has frown with every passing minute.  But, I can seperate fantasy from reality.  If "Lost" was a reality show, and one of it's characters died, should I have to wai until the following week to see what happened to them?  If they were real, I should simply be able to turn on the news, and learn their fate for myself.

I think De Vries is using the wrong approach here.  The new info should be released immediately to the masses.  There's murderer on the loose in Holland.  Shouldn't people be warned now rather then Sunday?

Just my opinion.

I was thinking the same, but maybe Peter and Mos have an agreement to wait until Sunday to give Mos time to make arrests first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 31, 2008, 02:00:57 PM »

Posted by Marco at RU:

marco wrote:

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

Who will show the press conference?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

thirdstrike wrote;

Looks like we do. But at least DeVries has the decency to have Beth there and show/tell her what he has learned instead of her having to wait until Sunday, unlike the treatment she and Dave have received in the past from Aruba.

So true.  Perhaps they need the time to round up the usual suspects, tie up loose ends, and get the show on the tube.  But at least Beth and the family are included in this and not on the outside, as in the past.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: January 31, 2008, 02:01:51 PM »

I am uncomfortable with  the promotions for the show .

I agree with Thirdstrike, this is not fiction. this is real, with a real family looking for answers.

If he has the proof, I would prefer it was handled by Mos and  when its over, he can promote all he wants. This sounds too much like self promotion to me.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 31, 2008, 02:01:57 PM »

thanks Pita....I hope the J2K+P are all in the process of being arrested or already in jail!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »

Went out for a while and came back to all hell breaking loose in here!! I am sorry to say that I cannot get too excited just yet. This is a criminal investigation and Peter says wait till Sun. night for the evidence to be shown on a TV program??...lol. Something isn't right here.
Even if Peter does have a taped confession Joran will lie again and again and wriggle his way out of this. Joran will say the tape is 'Peterized' like Deepak did with Jamie Skeeters. I don't know......I need to step back and take a powder before I can get excited again about a possible closure. Natalee has not been found and even Mos said that is what he needs for prosecution.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »

Maybe withholding this information for a day or so will cause involved parties to confess.  Talk before the others do...Deepak....time to speak up...you are going down with Joran.  Your brother is going down with Joran. Talk....call your attorney...tell us where the body is...now....time is running out. 

The shoe....where is the shoe? 
The chocolate...where is the blood?
The car...whose car was it in?
Deepak...talk...talk fast.

Sweat Alert!!  19 Montanja...hurry!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet,

This is interesting.  It gives me hope that the real perps will be held accountable.  Paulus, pack your bag.  You're going down with the rest of them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Went out for a while and came back to all hell breaking loose in here!! I am sorry to say that I cannot get too excited just yet. This is a criminal investigation and Peter says wait till Sun. night for the evidence to be shown on a TV program??...lol. Something isn't right here.
Even if Peter does have a taped confession Joran will lie again and again and wriggle his way out of this. Joran will say the tape is 'Peterized' like Deepak did with Jamie Skeeters. I don't know......I need to step back and take a powder before I can get excited again about a possible closure. Natalee has not been found and even Mos said that is what he needs for prosecution.

Maybe Mos asked him to wait a few days before presenting the evidence on his show?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2008, 02:05:42 PM »

Posted by Marco at RU:

marco wrote:

Who will show the press conference?

I think the press conference was already held there in Holland the writer of the article goes on to say:

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 31, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »

I just got in been on the cell with NE who just talked to Jossy.
 Joran was  being taped telling

Peter De Vries what happend to Natalee Also Beth is in the Netherlands if this is allready posted please delete I did not read all 31 pages sorry
jossy said no news confrence he knows of hmmm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: January 31, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: January 31, 2008, 02:08:49 PM »

Maybe, just maybe, this case isn't as simple as three local guys who rape girl, and then girl dies from overdose of date rape drug.  Aruba would have loved to promote this resolution and solve it this way years ago, but Paulus called in his favors.  I'm thinking there is much more involved here and more people to be questioned and arrested than just these three bozos.  Maybe Mos needs several days to take out his arrest warrants and send his men to pick up the guilty parties.  We could give him a list, but I think DeVries provided it first.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.