April 26, 2024, 03:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 - 1/31/08  (Read 514614 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 31, 2008, 02:09:57 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????

Capslock - someone just posted at RU they are saying on NL TV that of course Natalee is not alive but her body has not been found.  I'm hoping they look at your information.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:48 PM »

BREAKING: Case Holloway Solved

Dutch TV detective Peter R. De Vries has solved the Natalee Holloway case. Natalee’s family can finally have closure.

In what’s breaking news, Dutch TV inspector (detective) Peter R. De Vries says that he has solved the case of Natalee Holloway. Peter R. de Vries is very well known in the Netherlands, and has closed more cases; he’s connected with both criminals and law enforcement officials, all of whom (sometimes) help him out.

De Vries doesn’t want to say who the murderer is yet, we’ll find out about it when his weekly show is broadcasted which is coming Sunday. He’ll hold a press conference tonight (which I will watch), in which he’ll explain how he solved the case, etc.

He has solved the case by, among other things, using hidden cameras. On his website De Vries writes: “The moment I saw […] the images that make everything clear, I won’t ever forget. The words we spoke then I can’t retype now, but you will understand that when you see the video yourself. The video is the most thrilling secret-camera action I’ve done in all my life.”

Holloway’s mother has been flown into the Netherlands already. She was welcomed by De Vries.

Dutch investigators said recently that they didn’t have enough prove to continue prosecuting the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. It now seems that De Vries picked up where the police left off.

Again, it sounds a bit strange (TV Detective) but he’s very well known, very well connected, and when he says he has solved a case, he’s usually telling the truth (especially considering that Holloway’s mother already went to the Netherlands to, basically, watch the case be solved). Most people believe that when the police can’t solve a case, they share their information with De Vries.

More (in Dutch) here and here.

UPDATE

Just saw the press conference. Holloway’s mother is indeed with De Vries and he told her what happened to her daughter his afternoon. He said that she was highly emotional but also relieved. Closure.

When he talked about her he became emotional himself explaining that “it’s not nothing to bring news like this to a mother.”

Aruban and Dutch investigators have said that he has, indeed, provided them with crucial information. We’ll have to wait until Sunday to see what happened and who’s responsible, but most people - including myself - believe that Joran van der Sloot is, indeed, the killer. We’ll see Sunday though.

http://poligazette.com/2008/01/31/case-holloway-closed/

Ok, I have a slight problem here...

First off, I'd be the first one to appluad Mr. De Vries efforts in helping try and solve this case.  But, should we have to wait until Sunday to find out the truth?

Look, I'm a big "Lost" fan...and I've been waiting for tonight's season premiere for a long time.  I'be sat through the endless commercials of late advertising the show, and the excitement has frown with every passing minute.  But, I can seperate fantasy from reality.  If "Lost" was a reality show, and one of it's characters died, should I have to wai until the following week to see what happened to them?  If they were real, I should simply be able to turn on the news, and learn their fate for myself.

I think De Vries is using the wrong approach here.  The new info should be released immediately to the masses.  There's murderer on the loose in Holland.  Shouldn't people be warned now rather then Sunday?

Just my opinion.

I was thinking the same, but maybe Peter and Mos have an agreement to wait until Sunday to give Mos time to make arrests first.

Fair enough.  I'll go with this.  Seems logical.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 31, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Hey CapsLock,

Funny timing, eh?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 31, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »

STEVE CROES will be on the RUN

correction --- IS on the run

my opinion only 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 31, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Well....Well...Hi Caps....Peter said he did.....????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 31, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »

Yeah, it is.  Everything seems to have come to an apex.  The Persistence search, DeVries' investigation, CapsLock's codes...that's how it works sometimes.  The power of team work.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 31, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU:

HannieC Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:10 pm   

The news anchor did say that the hidden camera action was done on Aruba..... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »

Posted at RU:
Black-Tulip Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm   

Donderdagavond staat een live interview met hem gepland met ABC News.

Tonight planned interview with Peter on ABC News. 
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

Greta on MSN right now on east coast
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »

The problem with all this is.....

I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup

This is to defend them self.

in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.

wel wel...

But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.

Sleeping soldiers are awake now.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 31, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

It's  illegal to tape someone, with out their permission, so this will not be admissable in court in the USA anyway

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: January 31, 2008, 02:18:33 PM »

INTERVIEW WITH JOE T.

robots - Joe T what you say now about joran confessing while he was UNWARE of being recorded?

joe t    but but but i have a copy saying beth got there at 7 pm

robots   joe i think i want you to STFU

- A Horse's Tale
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 31, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

all the elements of Surprise are gone.....CNN should have been the first.

anyhow back to work.
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: January 31, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »

Greta on MSN right now on east coast

Sorry got excited shes on Fox
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »

It's  illegal to tape someone, with out their permission, so this will not be admissable in court in the USA anyway

im some states it is perfect legal

i think 

- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #635 on: January 31, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »

What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD. 
Amen!
Hi Monkey Family!
Thank you Lord!!!!  Thank you Lord!!!  Thank you Lord!!!!  Thank you Peter Devries!!!  Thank you Persistence!!!  Thank you monkey family for putting up with me!  I love all of you!
This is a wonderful day!!!!  I am at work so I must go back to lurking, but I had to come on and at least let you know that I'm here and know what's going on.  God bless Beth and Dave and all of Natalee's family. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »

AND GRETA, I AM AGHAST THAT A WOMAN AS OLD AS YOU, AWOMAN AS EXPERIENCED AS YOU, A WOMAN WHO IS AN ATTORNEY AND FORMER PROSECUTOR, A WOMAN WHO HAS AS MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE AS YOU AS A JOUNALIST (YOUR NOT A SPRING CHICKEN NAIVE ROOKIE ANYMORE), COULD UTTER THE WORDS, AND I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE, THE SECOND TIME UTTERING SOME WORDS THAT MEANT EVEN MORE SO, AFTER BEING IN THE KNOW OF HIS ACTIVITIES AND LIES SUBSEQUENT TO NATALEE'S DISAPPEARANCE. BETH WAS THE HORSE YOU RODE TO FAME, THE SUBJECT THAT BROUGHT TO YOU THE RATINGS OF WHICH YOU ONLY DREAMED, AND YOU SOLD HER OUT LIKE AN OLD HORSE TO A GLUE FACTORY. WELL SHE ESCAPED AND THAT GLUE FACTORY FOR OLD MARES HAS A STALL WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!!!!!!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 31, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »

That's not necessarily true Blonde.  There are some states (Texas, for example) that allow recordings to be admissable if at least (1) of the parties consent to it.  The recent playing of such a tape by Roger Clemons a few weeks back is proof of this fact.

I'm not sure about Aruban laws, but it can work here in the US...providing it's in one of those states.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 31, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »

Greta was her usual pessimistic self as she did not break this story but another investigative reporter did.  She said she is cautious about the evidence.  She also said that Beth was in Netherlands and talking now on phone with Dave who is in USA.  She said it is quite easy to wire someone and have them befriend a college student who might tell all. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #639 on: January 31, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

What do you expect to happen when thousands of people gather to pray persistently and genuinely over 2 1/2 years?  Peter de Vries will get a lot of credit if this all goes down...fine, as he should.  However, let's not forget who was really behind all this since the beginning.  GOD. 
Amen!
Hi Monkey Family!
Thank you Lord!!!!  Thank you Lord!!!  Thank you Lord!!!!  Thank you Peter Devries!!!  Thank you Persistence!!!  Thank you monkey family for putting up with me!  I love all of you!
This is a wonderful day!!!!  I am at work so I must go back to lurking, but I had to come on and at least let you know that I'm here and know what's going on.  God bless Beth and Dave and all of Natalee's family. 
Hi TM! I was hoping You were able to see all these happenings today...Praise the Lord! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.