May 30, 2024, 10:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507966 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: January 31, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am back

I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.

He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager.

Kind of confused here Caps.. what was the MISTAKE???   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 31, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »

Here ya go, Blah!  Dogs with coat technology! 

Beth doesn't sound like she has just heard about any accident.  Jossy is to be on Dana's tomorrow night, right?  He said murder today.  Maybe he will have more information.

Is watching somebody die and doing nothing an accident?  Not to me.

Prolly is to Joran, however.

geez, y'all even put clothes on yer squirrels down there?   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Howdy everyone !  What wonderful news !! 
YES Lalas.. I had to work today.. . Sad   I got a call right before I left about the news..then another on my way home and tons of emails !  TY to all for letting me know.  I didnt want to tbe at work.. BUT.. had no choice.  LOL
<not moved yet Klaas.. will let everyone know when I am out and offline .. Sad   

Keeping Nataless family in my prayers !!

Wreck and Robots.. we got some new fresh cigars in the humidor !! 
I hope you didn't seriously throw out those cigars earlier when the humidor went out -- a few days won't hurt them and they ARE recoverable even if they do dry out!! It just takes time and PATIENCE.

Owner tossed them .  lol They were BAD.. tust me.

hi Bunny 

Smile  Bunny misses yah and everynoe else !

and we miss  MISS BUNNY 

Why TY my steel friend. 

CAPS  what does MIU mean???   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 31, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »

A lot of the reject posters are certifiable MOO

If Natalee died as a result of an accident then why did they dispose of her body & not notify the proper authorities?? I call BS

total BS is RIGHT

she was raped and beaten

and that is why the body had to disappear

"if they find the body then they will see that shit"

Yes but according to Joran the Kalpoes had nothing to do with it.  If they had nothing to do with it how would they know that little bit of information.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »

Deficit and debt increased again 

ORANJESTAD – Compared to 2006 when the government deficit was 42.6 million florins in the first nine months, the deficit in the same period of 2007 has increased again to 79.7 million florins.   In this same period, the national debt increased with 144.6 million florins to a total of 2.04 milliard florins, an increase of 7.6 percent. 

In the percentages, a comparison is always made with the same period a year before.  In 2007, the national debt was 44 percent of the gross domestic product (BBP) versus 43.7 percent in 2006.  The domestic debt of the government increased to 100.9 million florins, 9.6 percent, and the international debt with 43.7 million, or 5.2 percent. 

The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) announced these figures yesterday during a press conference.  Considering these developments, CBA emphasizes that if the government wants to work towards a balanced budget, she needs to control her expenditures this year and so decrease the deficit and minimize the number of loans. 

Anyway, the president of the Central Bank, Hassanali Mehran is considerably less optimistic about the government’s strive for balancing the budget in 2009 than in the beginning of last year.  Mehran has chaired the National Commission on Public Finance (NCPF) that advised the government on balancing the budget.  “Now that I have the figures in front of me, it appears that balancing the budget looked more feasible then.  But the government can still take measures.”

He says that something needs to be done to the increasing costs of the AZV.  “If the government doesn’t manage to do that, she won’t manage to balance the budget either.”  At this moment, Mehran is also chairman of the committee that must take care of the implementation of the NCPF report. 

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

But. . .but Tourism is just soaring, all hotels booked all the time, etc.

Greta was just bragging today about how great the tourism is when she was on Cavuto.  She said no different from 2005, as they still have difficulty getting a room when they go there.  Did Greta think it might be because they don't want her there and are pretending no room at the inn for the FOTC

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »

If Natalee died as a result of an accident then why did they dispose of her body & not notify the proper authorities?? I call BS

total BS is RIGHT

she was raped and beaten

"if they find the body then they will see that shit"

Yes but according to Joran the Kalpoes had nothing to do with it.  If they had nothing to do with it how would they know that little bit of information.

Joran is a liar!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2008, 09:56:08 PM »

total BS is RIGHT

she was raped and beaten

i agree, but that isn't the story we'll hear sunday night.  surely you know he's going to minimize his part in her death.  he's told some lie that blames natalee for everything that happened to her.  we've seen and heard and read way too much about this creep to ever think he'd ever admit being at fault or responsible for anything he's done.
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 31, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »

Anna has Squirrels???

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 31, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »

Even if they TRY to pass this off as an accident -- the whole world KNOWS that it wasn't. Aruba will NEVER get a "do-over."
There will never be Aruban "justice." Just return Natalee to us. Aruba's fate was sealed 2 1/2 years ago. Karma is a bitch.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »

I did not read her theory because I have been all over the place but this is exactly what it is.  This is a setup.  I don't care if Joran had 30 drinks in him he would never confess.
Well that would be the easy way out. Have Joran prosecuted for 2 years and then have it all go away without implicating anyone else. Problem is the facts of this case show alot more than involuntary manslaughter. At the very least it was volunatry manslaughter with other crimes. We have already caught them trying to lie about Natalee killing herself or using cocaine,as it's in the case files. They have never publicly admitted what the pimps were doing with her that night. So this will be interesting to see if they look like idiots again and try to fool everyone.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2008, 09:59:46 PM »

I wonder if Beth will make a statement before Sunday.
I want to hear what she has to say about it being accident.
Only when I hear it from her, will I believe it is an accident.
I'm also curious to see what impact this has on the
Persistence search.  Does Joran "confess" where the
body is.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »

around here, people like Greta are referred to as Pains in the ASS
not much good for anything

they talk and talk and talk and never get anything done

i can think of alot of other names to call her, but then i would be a banned robots 

- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »

So now it's Natalee overdosed on drugs?  Did I read that right?  Joran said it was an accident?  Why not call the police or take her to a hospital?  I knew I was getting queasy for a reason...

Now be calm Lala's, it will be alright....maybe this cool washcloth on the back of your neck will help....I was there patting your back today, did you notice?  I couldn't tell you because I'd already logged in twice at work and I never had before so I was very worried someone would notice.  But I was also worried about you and hoped you would feel my comforting you.  We will get through this also....this is a great day...progress is being made and we will continue to pray for patience in bringing Natalee home.  She is in a better place now and the pain and injustice is no more for our precious girl.  Bringing her home must be our focus right now, we know from experience that the only true justice will probably have to come from God.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »

Greta on now !
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2008, 10:01:18 PM »

I still believe goon child is covering for his daddy & the dirty old mens club  MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »

Even if they TRY to pass this off as an accident -- the whole world KNOWS that it wasn't. Aruba will NEVER get a "do-over."
There will never be Aruban "justice." Just return Natalee to us. Aruba's fate was sealed 2 1/2 years ago. Karma is a bitch.

yep

its a LOAD

give her back and i will still do whatever i can for the rest of my life to make sure aruba
sinks

i dont care

to quote a famous actor

"I DONT BARGAIN"

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #276 on: January 31, 2008, 10:01:56 PM »

Beth viewed videotape and audio tape and was astonished................she believes some of her questions had been answered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 31, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »

JQK on FOX NOW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 31, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »

Greta on now !

Thanks Angie!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: January 31, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »

JQK sais Beth was astonished about the video and audio.. what she seen and heard was autentic. Feels some answers she needed she has now.   JQK knows more details.. but wont say anything.  He says someone makes admissions of what happned the night she vanished. about her body was disposed of. 
  OMG.  JQK says not possible to recover her bodt at this time.   Sad Sad   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.