May 30, 2024, 09:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507964 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »

Two things struck me odd this evening while watching Greta:

1. That Greta almost went after Joey T in a personal manner stating that if there was a tape with Joran confessing that she would "no longer be inclined to believe him". Greta said this to TACOPINA in a personal, firm manner like she was pissed at him for having been told lies by him and having fell for it hook, line and sinker.

2. The Greta panel is making out this story to be "The boy who cried Wolf". This is what Aruban authorities tried to accomplish with all of their disinformation, arrests and re-arrests. To desensitize the story.

The one big difference that makes this story different and more believable is that De Vries is not the ALE. He is an investigative crime reporter on a mission. He has been nothing but truthful, honest, upfront and thorough.

The reason why the OM released a PR today was so not to be inundated by 10,000 news agencies.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:57 PM »

For those that think this is just another "set-up" ---- let's wait until we see the actual tapes ourselves. I have no doubt that we will be able to tell if Joran is truly speaking candidly or is acting out a "script." I just don't think Devries would risk his career on a scam. Beth is convinced it is legit. I just gotta think it has to be really authentic for Beth to be taken in.
Also, just because Joran "might" claim in the tapes that it was an accident -- doesn't make it so. Joran may be hiding the true details to this "mole" as well.

Personally, -- I think they have him nailed -- but finding the body would sure help!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 31, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

The first thing Beth wanted was to take her daughter home alive.

When she didn't think that was possible, she wanted to take her daughter's body home.

I think the reason she looks so defeated is because she cannot even do that.  She can't even bury her daughter. 

Thanks TM, that was just what I was looking for.  I couldn't get my smilies to load.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »

Does anyone know the exact words that JQK used when he was talking about Natalee's remains...unfortunately I missed the first part of the show.....TIA 

Said they wont be recovered  ....   Sad Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »

For those that think this is just another "set-up" ---- let's wait until we see the actual tapes ourselves. I have no doubt that we will be able to tell if Joran is truly speaking candidly or is acting out a "script." I just don't think Devries would risk his career on a scam. Beth is convinced it is legit. I just gotta think it has to be really authentic for Beth to be taken in.
Also, just because Joran "might" claim in the tapes that it was an accident -- doesn't make it so. Joran may be hiding the true details to this "mole" as well.

Personally, -- I think they have him nailed -- but finding the body would sure help!!

wreck
you nailed it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2008, 11:14:34 PM »

JQK seems to know what has happened to Natalee for him to say what he said

and yet he doesnt seem to be on the ball with things

im not happy with him

- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 31, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

...JUST LOOK (AT) WHAT THEY DID...TO NATALEE...

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

It was her daughter they stole, killed and hid.  A girl.  She was just a girl.

And look at what they did.

That is why we yearn for truth here. 

What they did was EVIL and SAVAGE.  And made a girl into heroine and champion.

I stand with "the girl."

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »

IMO, this is part of the conspiracy that was revealed in the riddles of the conspirator's over the internet.

Disposing of a persons body is CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT to a reasonable jurist, that is.  There IS NO WAY that ACCIDENTAL has any ring of truth. NONE.

In the event that Natalee can not be recovered that is a murder, plain & simple.

Give credit where credit is due, Mr. DeVries documented the murderer telling yet another of his poor me tales of being in the wrong place at the wrong time as every sociopath loudly proclaims their innocence & the victim they have found themselves to be, ignoring the real victim who is INNOCENT & forever harmed & stolen of their fruitful life while this pile of mentally ill chit whines away his machismo, no value crap.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2008, 11:16:15 PM »

Beth filled JQK in today.  Then there were press releases today.  She was astonished at what she had seen and heard. 

JQK said Beth was satisfied what she had seen and heard was authentic.  He knows a little more detail and but he can't tell it right now.

Someone basically making admissions and how her body was disposed of and how it wasn't found.

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

San's transcription of JQK's part.
Thank You KLaas.....Maybe what He means is that the tapes did not reveal that Natalee was buried behind the shed so to speak and that easy recovery of her remains was not possible hence no digging now...but that certainly doesn't mean that the remains are not in the ocean and that the Persistence isn't still looking...see what I mean........  Please don't give up Hope of Recovering Natalee's remains

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:19 PM »

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

I stand with "the girl."

And so do I
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:27 PM »

Indeed.

I stand with "the girl."

Yes, she was just a girl.... so tragic... I also stand with "the girl"

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »

Does anyone know the exact words that JQK used when he was talking about Natalee's remains...unfortunately I missed the first part of the show.....TIA 

Per poster sunmoonstars at BFN:

Here are JQK's exact words about recovering the body:

It's' my understanding from what i've heard that it would not be possible to recover the body at this time...the manner of disposal.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:24 PM »

Indeed.

I stand with "the girl."

Amen, Hammer.  The fact that Aruba sided with the savages infuriates me. There is absolutely NOTHING Aruba can do to ever right their wrong. EVER!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

If the Persistence finishes up tomorrow, does that mean everyone is comfortable with the idea that she isn't at sea?  I wonder what JQK knows.

Hi Annie- there's nothing to indicate the Persistence is finishing up tomorrow.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Please don't give up based upon evidence that we might be presented. If it is time irregardless of this latest incident, by all means we appreciate everything done so far, more so than you wil ever know, more so than we can ever show. But PLEASE DO NOT QUIT BASED SOLEY UPON THIS NEW INFORMATION UNTIL IT IS CREDENTIALED. PLEASE.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

Per poster sunmoonstars at BFN:

Here are JQK's exact words about recovering the body:

It's' my understanding from what i've heard that it would not be possible to recover the body at this time...the manner of disposal.

fire

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »

Or she was put in the landfill and we were never given the opportunity nor cooperation to find her.

Red ... I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TEA/Dave Holloway.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2008, 11:20:49 PM »

Indeed.

I stand with "the girl."

Amen, Hammer.  The fact that Aruba sided with the savages infuriates me. There is absolutely NOTHING Aruba can do to ever right their wrong. EVER!!!

some things are UNFORGIVEABLE

and this is one of them

- A Horse's Tale
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »

I am really getting myself worked up tonight and I need to keep a little bit of my composure for tomorrow. Some of you monkeys remember another girl who had her life snatched away from her... our precious little Kaitlin Aydell... she was just a girl also and tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of her disappearance and her death. Her mother will surely need her friends tomorrow...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »

Have a great night all.. Nice seeing yah. Gotta get up at 6 am for work.. IF I make it.. we are suppose to get a bad ice storm here tonight. 
 Hope and pray this is IT this time.. cant wait to hear whats on Peters show Sunday !  Take care!
 HUGS TO NEMO AND CP !    
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:42 PM »

Indeed.

I stand with "the girl."

I stand with "the girl" too, Hammer.  Great Post.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.