May 28, 2024, 07:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507818 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »

I stand with the "girl" also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #381 on: January 31, 2008, 11:23:18 PM »

Does anyone know the exact words that JQK used when he was talking about Natalee's remains...unfortunately I missed the first part of the show.....TIA 

Per poster sunmoonstars at BFN:

Here are JQK's exact words about recovering the body:

It's' my understanding from what i've heard that it would not be possible to recover the body at this time...the manner of disposal.
Thanks BB! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »

On the video, Beth just touches my heart............

Her words are haunting and her eyes just say it all.

I can't take Tacky right now. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. His "slick" is just too much contrast to the raw pain of Beth.

Wreck? Were you looking for this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/vwr.gif

I hope with all my heart that the cigar is prophetic!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »

I am really getting myself worked up tonight and I need to keep a little bit of my composure for tomorrow. Some of you monkeys remember another girl who had her life snatched away from her... our precious little Kaitlin Aydell... she was just a girl also and tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of her disappearance and her death. Her mother will surely need her friends tomorrow...

Cubbee I was reading about that.  It must be very difficult for her. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2008, 11:27:27 PM »

I am really getting myself worked up tonight and I need to keep a little bit of my composure for tomorrow. Some of you monkeys remember another girl who had her life snatched away from her... our precious little Kaitlin Aydell... she was just a girl also and tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of her disappearance and her death. Her mother will surely need her friends tomorrow...

Cubbee, I did small post for Kaitlin today...
she was not forgotten.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: January 31, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »

she was not forgotten.

forgot the link . . . sorry

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2008/01/kaitlin-aydell-gone-but-not-forgotten.html

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Cubbee, it is hard to believe that it has been a year since Kaitlin was murdered.
I know tomorrow will be a sad milestone for you all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »

I am not very optimistic about the Peter deVries revelations. However, I notice that both Joe T and RoseMarie Arnold claim that Joran "had nothing to do with the disappearance." This might be strictly true, if Paulus handled the removal. Maybe that's why the two lawyers can be so adamant.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm just catching up.

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:49 PM »

...JUST LOOK (AT) WHAT THEY DID...TO NATALEE...

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

It was her daughter they stole, killed and hid.  A girl.  She was just a girl.

And look at what they did.

That is why we yearn for truth here. 

What they did was EVIL and SAVAGE.  And made a girl into heroine and champion.

I stand with "the girl."

Hammer~
Great Post!!   I also will stand with "the girl"!
My heart is just so heavy & broken for Beth....Hoping & praying that this is really IT and not another roller coaster ride for Beth, Dave, & their families.

Roos~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 31, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

My Landfill theory is just that ... a theory.

My theory in no way undermines the sacrificial efforts of the search currently being conducted by the crew of the Persistence.  I trust that this huge undertaking must have a solid foundation ... a foundation that implies that Natalee was taken out to sea in this particular area.

If Natalee's remains are recovered ... returned to her loving family ... returned to her country ... I will gladly concede that my theory was focused in the wrong direction.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 31, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »

I am not very optimistic about the Peter deVries revelations. However, I notice that both Joe T and RoseMarie Arnold claim that Joran "had nothing to do with the disappearance." This might be strictly true, if Paulus handled the removal. Maybe that's why the two lawyers can be so adamant.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm just catching up.

They have to say that, they are both his DEFENSE attorneys.  That is their job.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 31, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »

That was lovely rob, Danette is trying to be strong, of all days she has to meet with the prosecutor tomorrow regarding her testimony...
she was not forgotten.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 31, 2008, 11:33:30 PM »

I stand with the "girl" also.

I stand with "the girl" too.  Rob, I saw your post for Kaitlin today.  My thoughts and prayers are with those who love her.

Helen

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 31, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

My Landfill theory is just that ... a theory.

My theory in no way undermines the sacrificial efforts of the search currently being conducted by the crew of the Persistence.  I trust that this huge undertaking must have a solid foundation ... a foundation that implies that Natalee was taken out to sea in this particular area.

If Natalee's remains are recovered ... returned to her loving family ... returned to her country ... I will gladly concede that my theory was focused in the wrong direction.

Janet

Janet - I think we'll all have a better idea Sunday.  I know you only want the truth.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »

Cubbee, it is hard to believe that it has been a year since Kaitlin was murdered.
I know tomorrow will be a sad milestone for you all.

I stand with the girl; all of them. I stand with the girls that fell victim to evil, were rendered helpless and left their families and loved ones at the hand of twisted and gnarled deprivation. I think we all stand for all that is good, all that is decent, all that is pure, and we are stronger than the evil. Yes, we may have to let go of a hand that belongs to a child, but we only place it in God's hand and He will not let go. He will never let go.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »

I don't buy it. This case was solved the first night when Beth arrived and they went to the VDS house. I will be shocked if this reporter really has anything more than we already know.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: January 31, 2008, 11:35:42 PM »

Thanks rob, klaas , Magnolia and anyone else I may have missed. This along with Natalee is really getting to me tonight. We are having a candlelight vigil on Saturday evening and the minister will say a few words at the sight where that worthless piece of crap disposed of our sweet Kaitlin as if she were garbage....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2008, 11:36:48 PM »

On the video, Beth just touches my heart............

Her words are haunting and her eyes just say it all.

I can't take Tacky right now. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. His "slick" is just too much contrast to the raw pain of Beth.

Wreck? Were you looking for this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/vwr.gif

I hope with all my heart that the cigar is prophetic!
yes! thank-you -- I'm gonna hold off just a bit until I see the show myself though.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 31, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »

...JUST LOOK (AT) WHAT THEY DID...TO NATALEE...

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

It was her daughter they stole, killed and hid.  A girl.  She was just a girl.

And look at what they did.

That is why we yearn for truth here. 

What they did was EVIL and SAVAGE.  And made a girl into heroine and champion.

I stand with "the girl."

And so do I

And, so do I.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 31, 2008, 11:40:00 PM »

good to see you back, rob!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.