May 30, 2024, 02:33:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507995 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #480 on: February 01, 2008, 06:48:47 AM »

Maybe Joran is saying the body is a place where it can't be
recovered because he is afraid that the Persistence will find
her.  It wouldn't be the first time Joran has lied.

YES......I was just thinking that! Joran knows if they find her in the ocean there will be proof it was not just an accident.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 01, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »

Good morning...Nut...what do you remember about the guy that you and Leslie were looking for back with the last arresrs?  Aruban...December birthday?TIA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 01, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »

One of the things that has bothered me about Peter D. is that he taped Beth's response.  I think that was a private moment that should not have been made public, imo.

If Beth is satisfied, I am satisfied.  I will wait to hear it from Beth after she has recovered from having a fist to the gut on camera. 

God bless you Beth, you are my hero and if I could be 1/100 of the person you are, I will have lived a good life. 

I wish someone had been there to hold you and wipe your tears, you looked so lonely and so heartbroken.  I know you are in hell right now and I wish I knew what to do to help.  I am sending positive thoughts that you will get the relief you so deserve.  I am asking that you and Natalee are held in the palm of God's hand, to comfort you as no one else can.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 01, 2008, 07:19:47 AM »

The D'Vries Theory:
Natalee overdosed on alcohol and drugs, Joran panicked and disposed of the body.

The Evidence for this theory:
Joran's taped off the record remarks. The words of a self-admitted liar.

My confidence in this theory:
Zilch

The Motive for this Theory:
End public discusion of wrongdoing. Restore confidence in Dutch system. Rebuild tourism

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 01, 2008, 07:30:30 AM »

The D'Vries Theory:
Natalee overdosed on alcohol and drugs, Joran panicked and disposed of the body.

The Evidence for this theory:
Joran's taped off the record remarks. The words of a self-admitted liar.

My confidence in this theory:
Zilch

The Motive for this Theory:
End public discusion of wrongdoing. Restore confidence in Dutch system. Rebuild tourism

What likely happened:
An intoxicated Natalee resisted the advances of one or more of the suspects and died in a struggle.

In My Opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 01, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »

Good morning...Nut...what do you remember about the guy that you and Leslie were looking for back with the last arresrs?  Aruban...December birthday?TIA

Hi....I finally reached this page. Ummmmm...I can't remember, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 01, 2008, 07:45:58 AM »

Joran 'nothing to fear' from Natalee claim
Friday 01 February 2008

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot has nothing to fear from claims that the disappearance of American holiday-maker Natalee Holloway has been solved, his lawyer told US tv station Fox News on Thursday evening.

Dutch tv crime journalist Peter R. de Vries claims he has solved the mystery surrounding the disappearance of the teenager on the former Dutch colony of Aruba in May 2005.

De Vries says he used a hidden camera to find answers to most of the questions surrounding the girl's disappearance.

The Aruban authorities have confirmed they are re-examining the case.

Van der Sloot has twice been arrested in connection with the case. He is the last person to have seen Natalee and says he left her on the beach the night she vanished.

'I have spoken to Joran. I have spoken to his parents and they have spoken with the Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos,' lawyer Joe Tacopina said. 'There are no concerns that this will lead to a revelation pointing to Joran van der Sloot's guilt.'
Holloway's mother Beth Twitty was in the Netherlands on Thursday to discuss the case with De Vries. 'It was very emotional,' De Vries told tv programme Hart van Nederland.

In a press release published on De Vries' website, the Aruban justice ministry says the fresh information 'may shed new light on the way Natalee Holloway died and the method by which her body disappeared.' It says it is currently investigating the 'reliability and value' of the information.

De Vries has refused to go into further details. The full results of his investigation will be broadcast during his Sunday night tv show on SBS.

Weblog VKmag.com claims to carry a screen dump from De Vries' website carrying a transcript of a conversation between De Vries and Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos.

In the transcript, De Vries asks Mos what he thinks of 'Joran's confession'. Mos answers: 'It is very impressive. This is the essential part that was lacking in our investigation,' adding later that 'clearly it is the first time he confessed to somebody'.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/joran_nothing_to_fear_from_nat.php

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 01, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 01, 2008, 07:53:02 AM »

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/87272

Peter R. de Vries 'hot' in de States
Gepost door Redactie - Bron: ANP
Gepubliceerd: vrijdag 1 februari 2008 @ 10:53

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 01, 2008, 07:53:48 AM »

joran is done

the rest of the evil crew are going down

thank you peter

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 01, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »

Darn...I was sure you would....where is Leslie?

It was about the infiltrater IIRC and he was born in Aruba with a December birthday? I remember the born in Aruba was important as a few names were mentioned  and we elimonated peeps from that and birthdays.

Maybe Leslie picked up on it from the Press releases when the last arrests came down!

Hi....I finally reached this page. Ummmmm...I can't remember, lol.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 01, 2008, 07:54:17 AM »

THE DUTCH PRESS AGENCY has the time on which the photograph (above) has been
made verified: 1 February 2008, 03.31.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 01, 2008, 07:55:03 AM »

RE: the photo

Of of the ditch in arnhem the DUTCH PRESS AGENCY got vanochtend asked
a photograph with then Joran of of the ditch. According to the maker
he was vannacht in discotheque Manhattan in arnhem. The persons left
and Right of of of the ditch are friends of him those regularly
festivals organise with the name wrongly.

Yesterday evening crime report donor made peter R. freezes confessed
the case Natalee Holloway to have solved. He has done remarks still no
concerning the role of Joran of of the ditch, which was earlier
suspected in the matter. Freeze Sunday makes the outcome of the matter
confessed in its own programme on SBS6. The photograph was made with
approval of of of the ditch.  ' he was very relaxed ', thus the maker.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 01, 2008, 08:01:52 AM »

Mum...I remember searching for a 'December' b-day, but I do not remember the outcome...sorry.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 01, 2008, 08:02:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm at work and can't spend too much time playing around on the computer. Can someone please either post a link to the short video of Beth or point me to a specific page that it's on? I wanted to share it with someone here at work.

Thanks very much.

I Stand With The Girl
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 01, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »

Joran 'nothing to fear' from Natalee claim
Friday 01 February 2008

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot has nothing to fear from claims that the disappearance of American holiday-maker Natalee Holloway has been solved, his lawyer told US tv station Fox News on Thursday evening.

Dutch tv crime journalist Peter R. de Vries claims he has solved the mystery surrounding the disappearance of the teenager on the former Dutch colony of Aruba in May 2005.

De Vries says he used a hidden camera to find answers to most of the questions surrounding the girl's disappearance.

The Aruban authorities have confirmed they are re-examining the case.

Van der Sloot has twice been arrested in connection with the case. He is the last person to have seen Natalee and says he left her on the beach the night she vanished.

'I have spoken to Joran. I have spoken to his parents and they have spoken with the Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos,' lawyer Joe Tacopina said. 'There are no concerns that this will lead to a revelation pointing to Joran van der Sloot's guilt.' [/b]
Holloway's mother Beth Twitty was in the Netherlands on Thursday to discuss the case with De Vries. 'It was very emotional,' De Vries told tv programme Hart van Nederland.

In a press release published on De Vries' website, the Aruban justice ministry says the fresh information 'may shed new light on the way Natalee Holloway died and the method by which her body disappeared.' It says it is currently investigating the 'reliability and value' of the information.

De Vries has refused to go into further details. The full results of his investigation will be broadcast during his Sunday night tv show on SBS.

Weblog VKmag.com claims to carry a screen dump from De Vries' website carrying a transcript of a conversation between De Vries and Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos.

In the transcript, De Vries asks Mos what he thinks of 'Joran's confession'. Mos answers: 'It is very impressive. This is the essential part that was lacking in our investigation,' adding later that 'clearly it is the first time he confessed to somebody'.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/joran_nothing_to_fear_from_nat.php

Why the rush from the VDS to talk to the prosecutor?  To see if he has found evidence of the truth yet?  Why all the rush, Running Sweaty Sloots?  Paulus' sweating problem must be contageous.

Did we not expect this from Joe T?  Was anyone thinking the word from Joe T. was going to be, "What they found out is totally credible and it proves my client is guilty as hell, Beth was right all along"

Don't forget Scott Peterson and Jeffrey Dahmer also had attorneys defending them.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 01, 2008, 08:21:41 AM »

I just found this post and wanted to share it with everyone. I'm not familiar with the site, I just stumbled upon it during a google search. The last line is what caught my eye..."rumors are that Joran has been arrested this morning"

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.vkmag.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 01, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm at work and can't spend too much time playing around on the computer. Can someone please either post a link to the short video of Beth or point me to a specific page that it's on? I wanted to share it with someone here at work.

Thanks very much.
Hope this link works:

http://www.peterrdevries.com/video/quote-beth.wmv

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 01, 2008, 08:31:53 AM »

Boyle, the defense attorney argued that Dahmer was sick and needed treatment, not prison. He praised the fact that he had held a job. "We don't have a multiple offender here. I believe that he was caught before it got to the point where it would have gotten worse, which means that it is a blessing in disguise."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/9.html

Dahmer. a blessing in disguise? 

This is Joe T's job.  I wonder what he is going to say at Joran's trial, Joran doesn't even have a job.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!!

I believe in miracles!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 01, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »

I have nurses training and yet I would not want to be responsible for declaring a person dead especially one having expired from and OD as respiration could just be tremendously supporessed.

So my question is, how did they know in fact Natalee was deceased before disposing of the remains?  Were there injuries so massive as to be obvious or what exactly and if so, how was that an accident?

I think we need to wait for the actual information before locking ourselves into any particular theory or line of thought.

jmho

Joran would lack the credibility, the intelligence, experience, and the education for any of the above to be certain. If she was burned, then Rene was mostly likely murdered, someone is guilty, and his girlfriend needs to be absolved. The 2 security gaurds should be compensated by the Aruban courts, they should be compensated by Joran, Renee's estate and girl friend should be compensated by VDS, and Arubagate should commence clensing the island of all of the corruption has exposed. Coverup chould be replaced by cleanup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.