May 28, 2024, 05:18:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507792 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 01, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 10a:  Joran soon to become someones bitch!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #681 on: February 01, 2008, 12:26:59 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 9; Special report starting Interview with possible witnesses to the confession

SBS 6 unveils that they have an interview with two guys who spoke to Joran about the case last night in a disco in Arnhem. Aruban justice department confirms Natalee is dead. This is what their promo just said. The show is on in ten minutes. Watch this space.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

thanks for posting this....I can't wait to hear this one!!

I wonder of these two guys have been recruited into the 'Rally around Joran spin company'?

If those two are the best they can come up with to rally round Joran, Joran better
just crawl back in his hidy hole.

He's getting in now! 

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 01, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 13; Spooky music etc. Joran lied in various American TV interviews.

God, what a disappointment. Just a bunch of rehashed crap. Yeah, so Joran lied in the ABC interview, so what? Looks like there's nothing good 'till sunday.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: February 01, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »

At this point it doesn't matter to me so much that Juron goes to jail.  His life is pretty much over.  Sunday the world will hear from his own mouth what happened to Natalee.  He will be sentenced by world opinion.  He's done.

What I want more than anything is for Beth, Dave, Matt, and the rest of the family to have closure, and Natalee brought back home.

Aruba is done or at least will take many years to rebuild.  The people should have stood up.  Beth......."Look what they've done to Natalee.......Look what they've done to a country".
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 01, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »

Good morning, all.  I have lurked for well over two years but this is my first post.  I live in Clinton, MS and knew Beth slightly prior to her move to Alabama and marriage to Jug, as she was a neighbor of a good friend of mine.  Don't remember Natalee at all, as she would have been in middle school then and my kids are older.  At any rate, my heart is very heavy today after viewing her video.  I pray for some kind of justice and for healing, as surely this is the final blow to the last small hope she (and all of us) may have had regarding Natalee's fate.  God bless all of you for keeping the faith.  Many people have told me that we all just need to "move on" to other things as this case would never be solved.  Thank God it appears that it will be, due to the persistence (no pun intended) of people who reallly do care. 

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story.

Blah...what AZLady said...the press is all over this, and they don't like Joran after the wine throwing, if they have the goods, Aruba will be forced to act.

Well said Snoopy and Peaches
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #685 on: February 01, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »

I wonder if Joran will be speaking Dutch or English on this tape.

I predict he will be lying out of both sides of his mouth as usual.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: February 01, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 10; Psychologist says, Joran is psychotic or innocent. "Joran might have no conscience whatsoever" Wine incident is telling.

Joran has always denied everything, he even published a book. A noted psychologist syas that Joran may well be completely insane or completely innocent, in light of his behaviour yesterday.

Joran claims to have lied about leaving Natalee alone that night, but did not kill her or hide her body. Lying was a way of 'avoiding trouble', but 'apologies were in order', said van der Sloot in an earlier interview.

the noted psychologist is wrong on both opinions IMO...he is not insane, he is a phychopath but not insane and certainly NOT innocent much less completely innocent

First described systematically by Medical College of Georgia psychiatrist Hervey M. Cleckley in 1941, psychopathy consists of a specific set of personality traits and behaviors. Superficially charming, psychopaths tend to make a good first impression on others and often strike observers as remarkably normal. Yet they are self-centered, dishonest and undependable, and at times they engage in irresponsible behavior for no apparent reason other than the sheer fun of it. Largely devoid of guilt, empathy and love, they have casual and callous interpersonal and romantic relationships. Psychopaths routinely offer excuses for their reckless and often outrageous actions, placing blame on others instead. They rarely learn from their mistakes or benefit from negative feedback, and they have difficulty inhibiting their impulses.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: February 01, 2008, 12:30:15 PM »

Good morning, all.  I have lurked for well over two years but this is my first post.  I live in Clinton, MS and knew Beth slightly prior to her move to Alabama and marriage to Jug, as she was a neighbor of a good friend of mine.  Don't remember Natalee at all, as she would have been in middle school then and my kids are older.  At any rate, my heart is very heavy today after viewing her video.  I pray for some kind of justice and for healing, as surely this is the final blow to the last small hope she (and all of us) may have had regarding Natalee's fate.  God bless all of you for keeping the faith.  Many people have told me that we all just need to "move on" to other things as this case would never be solved.  Thank God it appears that it will be, due to the persistence (no pun intended) of people who reallly do care. 

Welcome, ccndixie.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 01, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »

Ramses ?

The black man w/ shaved head shown in photo w/ goon and third male (posted on page 30 of this thread by Crazybabyborg) looks very much like Ramses, the gay black man who attempted to drive off with Brian Battjer's unconscious friend Scott in January 2004 on Aruba.

See Battjer's pictoral diary here:

http://ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/frame_index.html

(See part one, January 22 2004: Leaving NYC and our Crazy First Night in Town.)

Another connection to deviance, perhaps?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #689 on: February 01, 2008, 12:31:29 PM »

Hi cnndixie!

Good to see you, KeepThe Faith, as well! 
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #690 on: February 01, 2008, 12:31:58 PM »

I have long thought that the whole VDS clan was or could be sexually
open to all and many different ways of sexuality .
  I still believe that both Paulus and Anita have had sexual sessions with Joran  she speaks of his as one would a lover instead of a son .     
  I have had recurring dreams about watching Paulus having sex with Natalee from the first few week that she had went missing .     
  I do believe that Satish Kalpo is also mostly homosexual but can also go for a girl that has basically been rendered  helpless by FEAR or DRUGS  but mainly just to show the other
boys around that he is also a man . still trying to hold on to an illusion that a man HAS to be in total control of a woman .   
  Deepak I am not sure just what he is  I think he is a ------  but I will not say that but lets just say that I would have NO respect for him .
   These people of Aruba have such little respect for anyone that they come into contact with that it basically sickens me .  JMPO !
               Jerry from Ohio . 

Natalee Holloway Update 7; Leaked transcript verified. Interview at 18.00 Amsterdam time with possible witnesses.

The leaked transcript of Peter r. de Vries' conversation with Hans Mos, chief prosecutor in the holloway case is genuine, the prosecutor's office confirms today.
SBS 6 claims to have a special report, including an interview with the men in this picture, one of whom may have been a witness to Joran van der Sloot's confession.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-update-7-leaked.html

which queen are we talking about here? Joran looks like he's fitting right in with these guys...

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 01, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »

Do you think when Mos saw the debacle in Aruba he didn't fight it, but decided to bring it back to the Netherlands so there would not be and VDS interference?

YES....and maybe he saw what was happening and never even showed all that he had.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 01, 2008, 12:32:11 PM »

ok heres a little something to make everyone laugh while we anxiously wait for news....

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too" Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again."

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 01, 2008, 12:33:19 PM »

Welcome ccndixie.....thank you for your insightful post. Natalee is very loved.....she could be anyone's child...but now she is everyone's child....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: February 01, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »

Ramses ?

The black man w/ shaved head shown in photo w/ goon and third male (posted on page 30 of this thread by Crazybabyborg) looks very much like Ramses, the gay black man who attempted to drive off with Brian Battjer's unconscious friend Scott in January 2004 on Aruba.

Wow.  He does look like Ramses, doesn't he?  I wonder if it's a look adopted by the party boys or if it really is Ramses?

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: February 01, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »

Hi Everybody!!  What a wonderful day.

Welcome to mrskub, and ksupon.  I know there's someone else I've missed the last few days so if you're new at posting then welcome to ya'll too.

Justice for Natalee

Hi Snoop!!!  have you shoveled out yet....we got 9 inches of fluffy white stuff!  I am stuck at home.......LOL LOL

Nope!  We stayed up till 2 in the morning watching movies, and eating popcorn.  Not many days left with my little girl before she's an old married woman so we're enjoying every minute that we can.  I love snow!!

EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!   give K a big hug for me!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #696 on: February 01, 2008, 12:35:27 PM »

Ramses ?

Yes, I think it's the same guy gay.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: February 01, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »

Upon looking at both pics, I see differences so I don't think it really is Ramses.  However, there is a party-boy look that both are displaying.  Very obvious.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 01, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »

Welcome ccndixie.....thank you for your insightful post. Natalee is very loved.....she could be anyone's child...but now she is everyone's child....

So well said Sunny!

Great post ccndixie!  Welcome!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: February 01, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »

Can we get a side by side visual comparison?  Klass...?

So many of the monkeys are experts at this -- can somebody make a side by side of these photos, so we can compare easily...?

I think it's Ramses, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.