May 30, 2024, 10:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507965 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 01, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »

PER MF @ RU
translated by me
Joran van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has not killed, but he was involved in the disappearance of her body leave. This can be seen from pictures by Peter R. De Vries has made of Joran van der Sloot, sources have confirmed to the NIS.

THEN MF posts >>>>

According to NOS, Joran said on tape that KG helped him disposed of the bodies. Kalpoes not involved. Natalee collapsed and he thought she died

Wow...that leaves a lot to the imagination.  What if she wasn't dead and they 'disposed' of her 'body'? 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: February 01, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »

PER MF>>>>>>>>
Natalee zou op het strand onwel zijn geworden toen ze seks had met Joran. Die liet daarna een vriend komen die het lichaam met een bootje naar zee bracht en daar overboord gooide. Op welk moment het meisje overleed, is niet duidelijk.

De vriend met de boot zou niet een van de Surinaamse broers zijn die eerder als verdachten werden aangemerkt.

translated>>
Natalee on the range indisposed become then them will have sex with
Joran. Those let come afterwards a friend who brought the body with a
small boat to sea and there overboard threw. On which moment the
little girl died, is not clear.

The friend with the boat would not be of the Surinamese brothers who
suspected rather as were commented.

Which one of these guys knew how to determine she was deceased?  I thought Satish was the doctor wannabe in the bunch?  What if she wasn't dead?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: February 01, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

it is taking 4ever to make a post Sad

nut I am using firefox and it's smooth...if i use any other it's S-----L------O----W

I don't think I can use that with WIN ME...

and yes.......Koen and his boat, imagine that!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: February 01, 2008, 03:03:12 PM »

Could Shango's cryptic message actually mean what some of us have thought all this time?  That she was not dead when they carried her out to sea? 

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:31 pm
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: February 01, 2008, 03:04:28 PM »

Phone call-

"Dad I've got myself into some trouble.  I picked up a tourist girl and had sex with her and she passe dout and is now dead."

"Well,, get her out on his boat and throw her overboard way out to sea.  I'll start making up a plan in case the finger comes pointing back to you.  Who else knows you were with this girl?  Do what you ahve to do, I'm going to call Uncle Jan right now and explain the situation as well as get on the computer and see what I can find out about alcohol and drug fatal overdoses."

"The Kalpoe brothers."

"I need to talk with them.  You are not going down for this girl being so irresponsible."

"Oh, and don't mention anything about this to your mother.  If it comes down to anyone knowing about you being with this girl make up the usual about this girl wanting you.  She'll understand that and I'm sure being the fool she is will believe anything else you want to add."

"Thanks for understanding, Dad."

"You're my boy Sporter.  You'd do the same for me."

"Your own father...unbelieveable"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #805 on: February 01, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »

Joran..........Koen.........Sander

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: February 01, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

Sorry was gone for a couple hours. 

KOEN GOTTENBOS

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: February 01, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

If I understand the developments correctly. Joran has confided to his parents that he has "confessed" to an associate. Better to hear it from the Sporter himself and begin the damage control.

This all appears to have happened BEFORE the Pauws en Witteman broadcast. If I am correct.

So, if that is true. We would have all four of the players in involved in the round table discussion (Paulus, Joran, Anita and DeVries) all aware that Joran has "confessed" and yet the Sloots continue the charade as if they are from some special entitlement class that is at liberty to kill and dispose of other human beings without impunity.

The gall of these Sloots never seizes to amaze us all.

To have the gumption and balls to sit there and lie to the entire country of Holland (in a attempt to revitalize their reputations), all the while knowing that every word out of their mouths was pure unadulterated lying. In my opinion there is not a prison harsh enough or a sentence long enough for this "special class" of Dutch Royalty.

Have a nice day - J4N

If this is true, I hope the "world" becomes aware of the latest lie from the 'Sloots.

Also, surely, there comes a point at which Aruba is sooooo exposed that the authorities can no longer continue their "COVER-UP"!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 01, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

And Sander's phone was 'stolen' on Mya 30th.  I hope they get the records for that phone.  They should have done that back in June of 2005.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 01, 2008, 03:07:43 PM »

Comparison of Ramsies to the guy with Joran that was taken last night in the NL.  Hard to say if it's Ramsies, the pic on the left was taken in 2004 and the right last night:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:00 PM »

So Greta is in the NL.  If Beth is still there I'm glad Greta is there as well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:06 PM »

Wait a minute!! Joran had sex with her and he thought she had died?  Thought she had died...and he decided to take her body out to sea?  WTH?  He thought she was dead so let's just dump her out there in the ocean?  WTH?  Koen actually comes to his aid??  Joran calls Koen and he comes right over and helps Joran take the body of a possibly dead girl, places her in his boat, and motors right out to the deep area and dumps her there? WTH?  Why didn't Koen's father do something when he found out?  Who's complicit here?  A whole bunch of people...a whole bunch!!! MOO
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

Security Guards Mom in an interview said it was racial why her son was arrested...3 white guys...Have some stuff in the other thread, but don't have time to look for it now.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #813 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »

This may be the Kalpoes lucky day.

No indication points to them. Time to come out and tell what they know.........

All eyes on Joran.

I TOTALLY agree with Bucksot on this point!

Hi Monkies....I've not been posting, partly due to still wearing my Christmas Garb...bad, bad me.  CBB, I left a message for you in the AVI lounge Wink

This is great news....I hope. I hope the Karma Bus runs over the whole dang island!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #814 on: February 01, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

Please, Everybody.  Let Beth, Dave and JQK decide if this is worthy information, something that can bring resolution about for Beth, Dave and their families. We doubted everybody, we doubted Mos, and we have voiced doubts about John Q Kelly, and even have questioned Jossy's motives, close to the point of accusing him of being a trafficker of drugs and humans and then on the other hand, we start demanding he get all the answers for us, that he just shut down the press unless it answers our questions and sadly enough, I admit some of us sound like we want him to come and babysit us.  Now, we are going to dash all hope that Dave & Beth might have, that confidence they have put in the Persistence, in Peter de Vries.  Stop it.  Beth will know when to tell us to doubt. 

In the main scheme of things, our opinions matter only to us, so let's not pick apart that which, albeit perhaps painful for Beth and Dave to face, but it least it is a point where they can know maybe, just maybe, what happened to Natalee and be it ever so painful, it is time they had some resolution.  We knew all along this was not going to be a pretty ending. 

Why would anyone ask if Peter de Vries has a motive?  Yes, that is the job of any good journalist, to investigate, to get answers, and think about it--- just think about it --- how many of us would risk our lives going into the lion's den of Aruba to seek answers the way Peter has.  Now, let's quit wallowing in our own self-pity of not being the ones to solve the case and let Beth decide if she thinks this warrants any merit.

Let Hans Mos have another crack at it, if he chooses to but let's quit bashing everybody that tries to help.  There are very few who have stood by Beth, and even if it was for some kind of self-gratification or whatever, Jossy and Peter have been there for her. 

Dana is going to have Jossy on his program.  Let's support Jossy and Dana by our careful and close participation.  Dana does a great job of finding the best questions for his guests.  He is a great host and he is "one of us," although we do not give him in return all that he does for our cause.  I am as guilty as the next person as I am not even able to pick up his program any longer with this silly computer, but I read the transcripts and I want to know what was said because I trust Dana to get the information we want from his guests.  He is trained, experienced and above all very savvy in questioning people, it was his life and still is.  So let's hand off some questions to Klaasen to forward to Dana, that he might be able to ask Jossy.

Red has a "pulpit" of sorts and a means by which to communicate with Beth, with Dana, with Jossy and perhaps he can get answers for us before we start once again desecrating anyone who has tried to help.  Red is our own.  He is our go-to-guy.  Klaas is his conscience and right-hand.  I am sure they will get information for us when they can.  In the meantime, let's settle down, support Beth and try to be patient.

Off my soapbox.

I love your honest and thoughtful posts always, but this is very true!

ok, back to catching up.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: February 01, 2008, 03:12:24 PM »

You wonder where it wa she had sex with her.  I know the Kalpoe's have also told several stories, but where do we think the Kalpoes last left Natalee and Joran off?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: February 01, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »

Well, the Kalpoes are pure nuts to have kept their mouths shut
about all of this.
Why did they work so hard to establish alibis and lawyer up
from the git go.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: February 01, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »

She hit her head and drowned...

Did they bang her head tossing her out of the boat?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 01, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

This one is a alive Natalee to compair too.

Klaasend

Where did you got these Picture

on of the picture has a time and date on it and it poster in revers

Check it out

I think it say 04/21 that is april 21 but no year

Now how is an April/21 picture associate for May Activity

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: February 01, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »

So is Koen the 5th suspect?  Mum?  Where are you?  We have considered him often...but never made the alibi connection other than that supposed family get together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.