May 30, 2024, 09:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 507963 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 07:36:06 PM »

I am getting dizzy going from site to site to site waiting to hear of arrests!! 

DeVries was in Aruba last weekend.  Mos has had this evidence since at least
then.  Why no arrest already? It worries me.

... and then the "breaking news" to day and ... still no arrest.  I guess we just do not get it ... we do not have a command of Dutch law.

Wait!!  I do believe that I am beginning to comprehend.  I will very slowing reveal my thoughts on this issue.  If you are a black security guard ... you are detain prior to the media receiving a tip that you are are suspect but ... if you are Joran van der Sloot ... the press release from the prosecutor's office comes first.

There ... I got it!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

I am getting dizzy going from site to site to site waiting to hear of arrests!! 

DeVries was in Aruba last weekend.  Mos has had this evidence since at least
then.  Why no arrest already? It worries me.

DeVries's website said he present Mos with the info on 1/23, so it was a week yesterday.  I'd expect the same routine they used with the Skeeter tape, to validate, etc. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »

I hope she is not alone over there.  Do we know if anyone is with her?

I see strength and I see anger along with the despair. Her jaw is clenched, her gaze steady and as for her hands if Joran were there in front of her I think she'd strangle him.

I'd gladly do it for her and take whatever punishment was handed down.....watching this made me physically ill.....I wanted to reach through the computer screen and hold onto Beth...OHMYGAWD....OHMYGAWD

Ohhhhhhhhh
Now the tears won't let me read. I ache for Beth. But now maybe she knows and she has to know, I mean you have to know why your child didn't come home, why she will never come home.
God, please let it be enough to remove him from unsuspecting society. Please allow Beth to go to bed at night with the knowledge that he is paying a price for her daughter.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

I'm still holding out that my first thoughts may be in the right direction, although I might be surprised.  I just hope this time it is the "real" time.

-Joran plans on finding an American girl to have sex with.  He targets Natalee because of his prior contact with her and she appears vulnerable.  He decides to drug and date rape her, because it has worked in the past, and has been pretty easy.  This way ihe s aguaranteed of the result he wants. 

-Deepak and Satish, know of his plans because they are nothing new, but they go along either just to provide transportaion, lack of anything better to do, or with the hopes that they might get lucky too. They have a poor image of women along with Joran and feel all American girls are sluts etc.  They also might be voyeurs and get a kick out of watching/listening etc.

-Somewhere during the evening Deepak and Satch exit and Joran is somewhere with Natalee.  Here he rapes her, maybe she tries to get away and gets hurt, maybe he is home and Paulus is aware of the rape but doesn't care etc.  Maybe Paulus is a voyeur too.  Natalee dies due to an "accident"  In Joran's mind an accident could be her fleeing from him, or he was "restraining" her and she "accidently" died in the process, or he left her and she got seriously ill from the drugs.  There could be many scenarios here at this point.  Joran reminds me of a little kid who does something and then  is allowed to say it was an accident.  I pray for the Holloways case that there is no video.

-One of the brothers may have been called at this point to provide transportation to an injured Nat or just to Joran.

-Natalee dies from the "accident" or the lack of medical care.  Paulus may or may not know at this point.

-Joran seeks out help from Paulus and or others ( Koen or Saunder, other contact?) to help with the disposal.  He may have been just hiding the body at this point too until he decides what to do.

-Lies begin, favors are called in, blackmail possibly from prior deeds, and a full blown coverup has started.

I know Paulus knows what happened to a certain degree.  I hope he is held just as accountable.  If it was just an accident than why wouldn't Paulus just call whatever their 911 is, or the authorities if her body was already hidden and deal with the true accident?  If Paulus has been able to cover-up all this up until this point, than it seems he could use his connections to turn over Nat's body and report the "accident" and put an end to it all before it even began(the coverup)  They'd slap Joran on the hands for "reacting" to the "accident" by panicking and hiding the body, make "apologies" to Nat's family, and send Beth back to the US to grieve, although she'd know that that wasn't what really happened.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »

Hey *******,

I was just thinking about this and saw your post.  I was thinking about the icy stare that DeVries has for Paulus.  I don't think it's just because Paulus raised the Spawn of Satan.  He looks like he is completely disgusted with Paulus, and that leads me to believe that he knows something about Paulus' involvement.

Wonder what else he knows about?

Helen

Everyone thinks Paulus is involved in some way,even Mos admitted that much to us. It will be interesting to see what lengths they go to protecting Paulus. Joran will be the last person to give up his dad,so we need some other arrests besides Joran. I don't think De Vries has anything on PVDS unless Joran blabbed out everything in that taped recording,but ya never know..Joran is a complete idiot.

You would think by now those protecting Joran would just throw there hands up. He writes Books,Gets caught lying in everything he says,Does Major interviews,Throws Wine in the eyes of a famous crime reporter and has confessed at least once. Enough is enough already.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:49:30 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »

From the front page of SM - JOSSY:

UPDATE VI: Comments From Jossy Mansur Managing Editor of Diaro Regarding Peter R. De Vries Statements

Look for Jossy Mansur tomorrow night on the Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys radio.com.

It seems to be a secret recording made either in Holland or Aruba, in which Joran confesses that Natalee was murdered and describes what was done with the body. That much I have gathered from Dutch publications. They have quoted Mos as saying: “Now we have obtained new information that throw a new light on the case and how Natalee was murdered and how her body disappeared”. Further on, the publications point out that Joran in that recording seemed to have admitted to being the author of the deed.   

The prosecution will probably reopen the case soon. (Jossy Mansur)

Great news. I am shocked but not shocked but stoked all at the same time. Lol.
I hope Aruba publicly solves this case now. But I am leary of them doing anything but closing it again. I certainly hope not.

From Day One..
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

I believe the most important part about this new evidence is the fact that this case has not gone away.  Natalee will continue to haunt Joran until the truth is told and justice is finally served for her.  No matter what happens with this evidence, whether Joran gets rearrested, it goes to trial, whatever the outcome, it is pretty clear to me that this case isn't going away.  Just when Joran thought it was all over, reality comes crashing back in for him.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »

It said on the front page that Joran "hid" the body. I realize that perhaps it was disposed of elsewhere later, but have we heard from the Persistence and know their reaction to the news?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

From the front page of SM - JOSSY:

UPDATE VI: Comments From Jossy Mansur Managing Editor of Diaro Regarding Peter R. De Vries Statements

Look for Jossy Mansur tomorrow night on the Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys radio.com.

It seems to be a secret recording made either in Holland or Aruba, in which Joran confesses that Natalee was murdered and describes what was done with the body. That much I have gathered from Dutch publications. They have quoted Mos as saying: “Now we have obtained new information that throw a new light on the case and how Natalee was murdered and how her body disappeared”. Further on, the publications point out that Joran in that recording seemed to have admitted to being the author of the deed.  

The prosecution will probably reopen the case soon. (Jossy Mansur)

Jossy says MURDER!  I know English is a second language to him but I have to think that is a word he would not use lightly.

Klaas, can you ask Jossy to email you any updates and then post them?  He would be in the know best of what's going on in Aruba that we can contact.

But he says MURDER.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

I see Oceanexploration is logged in....I believe he said earlier that they are working hard and 'no comment' on the current events.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

It would only add to my sense of satisfaction if Joran's own big mouth is what finally does him in. He'll have lots of time to think about that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:41 PM »

Did anyone catch this on the front page (last paragraph) DeVries article:

TV programme Nova says it has spoken to three different sources who claim that Van der Sloot has confessed to an un-named Aruban man that Natalee died in an accident and that he hid her body. The conversation was recorded, news agency ANP claims. Two brothers who have also twice been arrested in connection with Natalee’s disappearance were not involved, Nova says.

I'm not sure what to think of that sentence....not involved?

Someone help me out, please.

i think there always has been a possibility that they are not involved, hasnt there?

I think they are involved, just maybe not directly with the death, but they have some involvement

Me too PI...they probably don't know what happened to her body...but they were there when she died..( Beth said THEY)...IMO if they had no involvement  they would have spoken out, got that reward and been on their merry way...these types have no alliances other than to themselves......they are guilty as hell...bastards......I think I have to go back to cussing and spitting to keep my temper in check and my blood pressure down!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »

man i feel kind of sick to my stomach after watching that.

does anyone think they have a video made by the assholes as they raped/murdered her?

That's what I think.  I think they have caught him talking about the case while viewing the video with his comrade.

ANNA, yes "among" for more than 2, between for 2, but I have yet to see anyone in the recent past 40 years who knew that rule.  It is ridiculous to see journalists everyday who say between John, Paul, Jim and Rita.  Worse yet, he told she and I...Grrrr.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »

I really just want Natalee found and brought home. If he/they confessed, then tell the proper people where to find her and give her back to her family!! I do not expect any Justice.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2008, 07:47:44 PM »

Did anyone catch this on the front page (last paragraph) DeVries article:

TV programme Nova says it has spoken to three different sources who claim that Van der Sloot has confessed to an un-named Aruban man that Natalee died in an accident and that he hid her body. The conversation was recorded, news agency ANP claims. Two brothers who have also twice been arrested in connection with Natalee’s disappearance were not involved, Nova says.

I'm not sure what to think of that sentence....not involved?

Someone help me out, please.

i think there always has been a possibility that they are not involved, hasnt there?
I've never thought they were not involved . . . just always figured they were in the thick of things . . . or fringes.

I have always said they are peripherally involved, but not in the murder and cover-up; that's Paulus and Joran.  JMHO but the K2 are afraid of the powers in Aruba and will not give up the slanderssloots.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

It would only add to my sense of satisfaction if Joran's own big mouth is what finally does him in. He'll have lots of time to think about that.

Hey girl!!  How you been?

Wouldn't that be sweet?  It would be the icing on the proverbial cake to have his big mouth be the very thing that does him in!!  Ego's like his can't be held back forever.  It was just a metter of time...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Bas Koers wrote:

From the Netherlands, I just saw crime reporter de Vries in a Dutch TV program where he explained that he and a small crew of 6 to 8 guys (members from his own TV Show) have used hidden cameras here in the netherlands aswell as on the Dutch Antilles.
He wouldn’t say what has been filmed or who ( he is saving this information for his own TV Show) but he seems pretty sure about himself.
Vanity is no stranger to this reporter but he does his work thorough and with determination.

Maybe it’s some consolance to the parents of Natalee Holloway that the Dutch government has been heavily critized by an official European Union study group for the ‘atrocious circumstances’ in the prison on the Dutch Antilles where VDS will undoubtedly make new ‘friends’ whether he will like it or not.

I think we should send Dog down there to interrogate him.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2008, 07:49:49 PM »

I really just want Natalee found and brought home. If he/they confessed, then tell the proper people where to find her and give her back to her family!! I do not expect any Justice.

I'm with you on this.  I just hope Natalee can be found.  Even if found guilty, he'll be out in no time by Dutch standards.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »

OMG! All these monkeys online and I've been totally out of the loop!

Where do I need to start to know what's happening? Others might appreciate knowing as well, but even if I'm the only one, .........pretty please?

Front Page is the best place.  All the latest media blurbs are posted there, I believe. 

Hi Peaches,  I never can find how to get to the Front Page.  Could you direct me.  Thanks a bunch.

You can just click on 'Blog' at the top of this page, too.

Hi 2NJSons_Mom,  Thanks.  One day I went everywhere trying to find it    LOL, and always enjoyed going there first when I was a lucky lurker.

Such cool avatars here.  I have been mesmerized by your's, ironing hearts.   
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2008, 07:51:59 PM »

Hey OE...Is this what You were talking about when You said a few days ago that things should get interesting soon?.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.