April 19, 2024, 07:04:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 504904 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2008, 07:52:36 PM »

I'm still holding out that my first thoughts may be in the right direction, although I might be surprised.  I just hope this time it is the "real" time.

-Joran plans on finding an American girl to have sex with.  He targets Natalee because of his prior contact with her and she appears vulnerable.  He decides to drug and date rape her, because it has worked in the past, and has been pretty easy.  This way ihe s aguaranteed of the result he wants. 

-Deepak and Satish, know of his plans because they are nothing new, but they go along either just to provide transportaion, lack of anything better to do, or with the hopes that they might get lucky too. They have a poor image of women along with Joran and feel all American girls are sluts etc.  They also might be voyeurs and get a kick out of watching/listening etc.

-Somewhere during the evening Deepak and Satch exit and Joran is somewhere with Natalee.  Here he rapes her, maybe she tries to get away and gets hurt, maybe he is home and Paulus is aware of the rape but doesn't care etc.  Maybe Paulus is a voyeur too.  Natalee dies due to an "accident"  In Joran's mind an accident could be her fleeing from him, or he was "restraining" her and she "accidently" died in the process, or he left her and she got seriously ill from the drugs.  There could be many scenarios here at this point.  Joran reminds me of a little kid who does something and then  is allowed to say it was an accident.  I pray for the Holloways case that there is no video.

-One of the brothers may have been called at this point to provide transportation to an injured Nat or just to Joran.

-Natalee dies from the "accident" or the lack of medical care.  Paulus may or may not know at this point.

-Joran seeks out help from Paulus and or others ( Koen or Saunder, other contact?) to help with the disposal.  He may have been just hiding the body at this point too until he decides what to do.

-Lies begin, favors are called in, blackmail possibly from prior deeds, and a full blown coverup has started.

I know Paulus knows what happened to a certain degree.  I hope he is held just as accountable.  If it was just an accident than why wouldn't Paulus just call whatever their 911 is, or the authorities if her body was already hidden and deal with the true accident?  If Paulus has been able to cover-up all this up until this point, than it seems he could use his connections to turn over Nat's body and report the "accident" and put an end to it all before it even began(the coverup)  They'd slap Joran on the hands for "reacting" to the "accident" by panicking and hiding the body, make "apologies" to Nat's family, and send Beth back to the US to grieve, although she'd know that that wasn't what really happened.

I agree.

I am very late and very far behind but I am going to give my gut feeling.  If this is on tape then he knew he was being taped and this is a setup.  I noticed they are throwing the word accident out there.  This was no accident.  An accident can be explained.  An entire island doesn't coverup a crime because of an accident.  And for Joran to say the Kalpoes weren't involved is just BS.  Since when did he ever let the Kalpoes off the hook.  Something doesn't smell right here.  I want to hear more information from John Q. Kelly.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

man i feel kind of sick to my stomach after watching that.

does anyone think they have a video made by the assholes as they raped/murdered her?

That's what I think.  I think they have caught him talking about the case while viewing the video with his comrade.

ANNA, yes "among" for more than 2, between for 2, but I have yet to see anyone in the recent past 40 years who knew that rule.  It is ridiculous to see journalists everyday who say between John, Paul, Jim and Rita.  Worse yet, he told she and I...Grrrr.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

have we heard anything from the search team, Tim Miller, Jossey, anyone?

We're not commenting at this time.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

Scandi,

Guess you've never seen my original avatar....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2008, 07:54:23 PM »

I really just want Natalee found and brought home. If he/they confessed, then tell the proper people where to find her and give her back to her family!! I do not expect any Justice.

Nut, I feel the same way...give Beth her child!!! Give her back to her family!  aruba will never provide justice for Natalee...they have proven it time and time again...some have tried....but are stopped in their tracks...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2008, 07:54:25 PM »

Is Peter Devries entitled to receive the reward which has been offered in the Natalee Holloway case?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2008, 07:55:17 PM »

man i feel kind of sick to my stomach after watching that.

does anyone think they have a video made by the assholes as they raped/murdered her?

That's what I think.  I think they have caught him talking about the case while viewing the video with his comrade.

ANNA, yes "among" for more than 2, between for 2, but I have yet to see anyone in the Tyecent past 40 years who knew that rule.  It is ridiculous to see journalists everyday who say between John, Paul, Jim and Rita.  Worse yet, he told she and I...Grrrr.

Tyler............ glad to see you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

Hi Nut, good to see so many return to watch this news as it unfolds.

Hello stranger! I have been here all along.

So have I but don't actually log in much.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

Is Peter Devries entitled to receive the reward which has been offered in the Natalee Holloway case?

Janet

Probably not.  I know TES and TES volunteers can't.  I suspect someone like a journalist at DeVries level would not be able to.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2008, 07:57:28 PM »

I really just want Natalee found and brought home. If he/they confessed, then tell the proper people where to find her and give her back to her family!! I do not expect any Justice.

Nut, I feel the same way...give Beth her child!!! Give her back to her family!  aruba will never provide justice for Natalee...they have proven it time and time again...some have tried....but are stopped in their tracks...

Hey, Sunny, thank you for the heads-up.  I finally, finally, finally got in.  Not an easy task recently.  Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

thank you.

No matter how this thing ends, you guys have already gone down in history as true American hero's.

Keep up the awesome work and stay safe down there.

If your ever in Michigan, i'll buy y'all a beer or 20  salut
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »

Help I can't find the link to the video with Beth

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »

I hope in some way, the news can help you, oceanexploration! You have brought such hope to us and been such a shining star in all the darkness around this case! I'm sure you've watched the video of Beth posted on this thread. I always think of her and all of Natalee's family when I think of your efforts and it makes me all the grateful for what you are doing.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »

I salute you and all you are doing.

Regarding your response... I say WOW.  I hope to God this means things are really happening.  God Bless all of you.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

Klaasend posted it again on page 1 of this thread, Blonde

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

page 4 of this thread........look for my post. It's in a post stack.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

click on this picture...

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »

I hope in some way, the news can help you, oceanexploration! You have brought such hope to us and been such a shining star in all the darkness around this case! I'm sure you've watched the video of Beth posted on this thread. I always think of her and all of Natalee's family when I think of your efforts and it makes me all the grateful for what you are doing.

Ditto, cbb.  Nice post.  Thanks.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »

I'll have the cigars handy, just in case.....................

Where's Robots? Bless him, he never gave his up!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »

Hey OE...Is this what You were talking about when You said a few days ago that things should get interesting soon?.....

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.