April 26, 2024, 02:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 505105 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2008, 08:21:53 PM »

Help I can't find the link to the video with Beth

See if this works.  The one I put in YouTube was taken down by Youtube:

Every time the video is posted I promise I will not look at it again...then I do....this is as haunting as the picture of Beth at the beginning of the investigation after a presser when 2 of the men in the  AL group had to hold her up..I finally had to delete the picture to keep myself from looking at it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »

JQKelley to be on Greta tonight.

Any other coverage known at this time?

Will be curious to hear what BOR has to say after his big expose about the overdose!  Guess this makes him a Pinhead!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2008, 08:23:30 PM »

what happened to natalee was not more an accident than that glass of wine in peter de vries eyes was.  notice jvds was apologizing to the hosts even before the glass was set down.  he was all ready worming his way out of retribution.  he's very practiced at that sort of thing.
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2008, 08:24:11 PM »

Hi, monkeys! So what's the consensus on the new evidence? I wonder if/when we'll find out what it is.

Cautiously awaiting to see how this all turns out.  Is that your baby?  Sweet.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2008, 08:24:34 PM »

Don't I recall reading here a few days back that the monkeys were puzzling over Renfro and how she seemed to be losing it (again)?!?
We now know that deVries gave Mos his finding on January 23.  Could it be that the "word" got out on the island that big stuff was getting ready to hit the news again?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

Klaas, The "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" photo montage was very moving.

Another update from:
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/
Thursday, 31 January 2008
Holloway update 2; Peter R. de Vries will reveal all on Sunday. Joran van der Sloot allegedly confesses to accidental death. Beth Twitty footage.

Peter R. De Vries just appeared on the same talk show (Pauw and Witteman) with the infamous wine incident, but was remarkably tight lipped, sticking to the story that he released earlier and refusing to 'accuse or acquit anyone' at this point. He has stated that there is no reason to believe that Natalee is alive.

The Aruban Authourities have not found a body, but the rumour is that Joran van der Sloot has confessed, to something at least. Other rumours state that it might have been an accident.

De Vries stated that it was the use of spectacular hidden camera footage that provided the break through and that he might have known more during his last appearance on the talk show with van der Sloot and his parents. His questions provoked van der Sloot so much on this occasion that the then former suspect threw a glass of red wine in his face.

Pauw en Witteman also showed a clip of de Vries revealing the information to Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty. She appeared upset but composed, exclaiming; 'Look what they've done. Look what those animals have done. What they've done to her...'
Even after the clip, de Vries refused to reveal more.

Both the hosts, Jeroen Pauw and Paul Witteman criticised de Vries for holding back and used various leading questions to get an answer out of him. De Vries was steadfast in saying he doesn't intend to reveal more until his programme scheduled for Sunday.

Translation;
This is the place in Aruba where Natalee Holloway disappeared without a trace. Almost no one believed that this mystery would ever be solved. But we have the solution. We discovered, in the course of blood curdling hidden camera operation, what happened to Natalee, and who did it. An extremely shocking documentary that will be world news on sunday, when it is broadcast by SBS 6. Make sure you are an eyewitness to the most exciting, most revealing documentary I have ever made.
Yes, I think  Devries crypticly let Joran know during the interview that he had the goods on him! THAT is the reason Joran tossed the wine. Now we need an exact translation of the interview to see if we can tell just exactly WHAT set Joran off!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »

Don't I recall reading here a few days back that the monkeys were puzzling over Renfro and how she seemed to be losing it (again)?!?
We now know that deVries gave Mos his finding on January 23.  Could it be that the "word" got out on the island that big stuff was getting ready to hit the news again?

or something hit the fan...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »

didnt I read not too long ago that Natalee would be found or the case would be solved in Feb or something like that?

and today is the last day of Jan. Shocked

who wrote that and WTF???

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

Will be curious to hear what BOR has to say after his big expose about the overdose!  Guess this makes him a Pinhead!

Anna...PINHEAD...good one!

Greta is irritating me about this case....I usually watch her....but the FIRST mention that she's going to have Taco on the show, I'm turning her show off!!  No matter how many times she had Taco on, I'm turning that show off.  I know Taco's in Italy, but you better believe he would find a camera to get in front on "if" he wanted to talk about Joran.

Aruba must be quivering in it's boots tonight!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »

didnt I read not too long ago that Natalee would be found or the case would be solved in Feb or something like that?

Yes! 2 American psychics said that at Christmas (not the 2 Indian loons either)

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »

I have wondered if that is why that letter from Mos stating that she was
innocent of any wrongdoing was so important to her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »

I was thinking about that, too, Blah.  I think it was a a prediction by someone with a 6th sense...what do you call them? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »

Hey OE...Is this what You were talking about when You said a few days ago that things should get interesting soon?.....

We're not commenting at this time. 

OE..when you can comment.  we will be here ...in the meantime have the seas calmed any for y'all?  Be safe and God Speed

We'll release a statement and comment when we can.  The seas have gotten worse.  We're headed back to the dock now in 10-14ft seas.  Getting pounded! Keep praying.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »

Hi, monkeys! So what's the consensus on the new evidence? I wonder if/when we'll find out what it is.

Is this you NEW addition?  Sooooooooooo sweet. Congrats.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »

Psychics, that's it!!!  I drew a blank.  LOL

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »

Anyone brave enough to be following what the "RU Tribe" has to say about all of this? I just can't go there.

Sunny I too can not watch Beth's video anymore... it broke my heart.  She now knows.  You can tell.  The hand wringing... the pain in the eyes.

Klaas, thank GOD that I watched your video tribute to Natalee immediately after watching Beth and that helped.  What a wonderful piece.  Thanks for that.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2008, 08:34:45 PM »

psychics eh?

must just be some sort of coincidence then
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2008, 08:35:11 PM »

Hey OE...Is this what You were talking about when You said a few days ago that things should get interesting soon?.....

We're not commenting at this time. 

OE..when you can comment.  we will be here ...in the meantime have the seas calmed any for y'all?  Be safe and God Speed

We'll release a statement and comment when we can.  The seas have gotten worse.  We're headed back to the dock now in 10-14ft seas.  Getting pounded! Keep praying.
My only request:
When you find Natalee, make a bee-line to the U.S.A. Do not pass Aruba -- do not collect $200.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »

It sounds better than the Super Bowl..I hope De Vries delivers
---------------------
Almost no one believed that this mystery would ever be solved. But we have the solution. We discovered, in the course of blood curdling hidden camera operation, what happened to Natalee, and who did it. An extremely shocking documentary that will be world news on sunday, when it is broadcast by SBS 6. Make sure you are an eyewitness to the most exciting, most revealing documentary I have ever made.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

Will be curious to hear what BOR has to say after his big expose about the overdose!  Guess this makes him a Pinhead!.

thanks for the heads up on JQK on greta,,,,I don't expect him to say much...not tonight anyway

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.