April 20, 2024, 05:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 504918 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Here ya go, Blah!  Dogs with coat technology! 

Beth doesn't sound like she has just heard about any accident.  Jossy is to be on Dana's tomorrow night, right?  He said murder today.  Maybe he will have more information.

Is watching somebody die and doing nothing an accident?  Not to me.

Prolly is to Joran, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »

Howdy everyone !  What wonderful news !! 
YES Lalas.. I had to work today.. . Sad   I got a call right before I left about the news..then another on my way home and tons of emails !  TY to all for letting me know.  I didnt want to tbe at work.. BUT.. had no choice.  LOL
<not moved yet Klaas.. will let everyone know when I am out and offline .. Sad   

Keeping Nataless family in my prayers !!

Wreck and Robots.. we got some new fresh cigars in the humidor !! 
I hope you didn't seriously throw out those cigars earlier when the humidor went out -- a few days won't hurt them and they ARE recoverable even if they do dry out!! It just takes time and PATIENCE.

Owner tossed them .  lol They were BAD.. tust me.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »

I wonder what the accident was?  Breaking a cell phone?  Losing the shoes?  Forgetting where the body was?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »

Joran then does a full confession, not knowing that he filmed. He not known that he has murdered Natalee.
----------------------------------
Ok,So it sounds like Joran is admitting to Involunatary manslaughter. He didn't mean to kill her but she OD'D on the GHB they gave her. The statement says murder but a accident 

I sure hope this isn't all a set up like in Tamikosmom's theory.

I did not read her theory because I have been all over the place but this is exactly what it is.  This is a setup.  I don't care if Joran had 30 drinks in him he would never confess.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »

I have not watched Greta since last Spring. You all will have to give play by play. It was said earlier that she is already claiming this is 'nothing new.' I guess she will never admit she has it all wrong! To Hell with her.

im with ya

she makes me want to VOMIT

i cant stand her

i wont watch her

i wont

i wont

i wont

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2008, 09:40:50 PM »

YES Lalas.. I had to work today.. . Sad   I got a call right before I left about the news..then another on my way home and tons of emails !  TY to all for letting me know.  I didnt want to tbe at work.. BUT.. had no choice.  LOL

I hope you didn't seriously throw out those cigars earlier when the humidor went out -- a few days won't hurt them and they ARE recoverable even if they do dry out!! It just takes time and PATIENCE.

BAck at yah ! 
Just watched that little video of Beth.  Sad  Her wringing her hands.. her tone of voice.. what she says and the holding back of tears is heartbreaking.  Sad
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

Was it stated that Joran was not at his home in the NL where is is studying "LAW"?  I thought he wanted to do international accounting or something.  So he decided law would be a good field to get into?  I don't think so.

roflmfao, jvds saw how much money taco makes telling lies.  he figures if he can get into the law field, he can make 5 times as much as taco cause he's 5 times better at lying than taco is. either that, or he's all ready found out that nobody in their right mind who ever wanted to know the truth about anything would ever hire him. 
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »

I wonder what the accident was?  Breaking a cell phone?  Losing the shoes?  Forgetting where the body was?

Him swinging a bat and hitting her.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »

hi Bunny 

- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 31, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »

A lot of the reject posters are certifiable MOO

If Natalee died as a result of an accident then why did they dispose of her body & not notify the proper authorities?? I call BS

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am back

I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.

He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »

Natalee never fell

she was pushed

- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:29 PM »

Here ya go, Blah!  Dogs with coat technology! 

Beth doesn't sound like she has just heard about any accident.  Jossy is to be on Dana's tomorrow night, right?  He said murder today.  Maybe he will have more information.

Is watching somebody die and doing nothing an accident?  Not to me.

Prolly is to Joran, however.

geez, y'all even put clothes on yer squirrels down there?   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: January 31, 2008, 09:44:19 PM »

So now it's Natalee overdosed on drugs?  Did I read that right?  Joran said it was an accident?  Why not call the police or take her to a hospital?  I knew I was getting queasy for a reason...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 31, 2008, 09:45:11 PM »

If Natalee died as a result of an accident then why did they dispose of her body & not notify the proper authorities?? I call BS

total BS is RIGHT

she was raped and beaten

and that is why the body had to disappear

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »

hi Bunny 

Smile  Bunny misses yah and everynoe else !
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »

I have not watched Greta since last Spring. You all will have to give play by play. It was said earlier that she is already claiming this is 'nothing new.' I guess she will never admit she has it all wrong! To Hell with her.

I know what you mean Wreck, I'd quit watching I was so disgusted with her; tried to watch a couple times when Stacy Peterson thing started but then she was kissing up to Drew's lawyer all the time and made me mad again.  If she leads with this story I may watch some but otherwise, I'll find out what JQK says somewhere else.  Nancy Grace had Jossy by phone and the AMW....I think John...that may not be right; but I was so disgusted after 20-25 minutes of Brittney Spears crap that I didn't really pay attention.  Jossy did say he was very pleased with the news today, I remember that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 31, 2008, 09:47:30 PM »

total BS is RIGHT

she was raped and beaten

and that is why the body had to disappear

"if they find the body then they will see that shit"

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 31, 2008, 09:48:30 PM »

joran thinks when the WINE was thrown at peter.. was an accident too

NEWSFLASH -

joran sucks

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 31, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »

hi Bunny 

Smile  Bunny misses yah and everynoe else !

and we miss  MISS BUNNY 

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.