March 29, 2024, 05:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 503464 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 31, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »

Tommorows Awemainta Newspaper 2-1-08

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 11:45:34 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »

Thanks rob, klaas , Magnolia and anyone else I may have missed. This along with Natalee is really getting to me tonight. We are having a candlelight vigil on Saturday evening and the minister will say a few words at the sight where that worthless piece of crap disposed of our sweet Kaitlin as if she were garbage....

I am so sorry.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 31, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »

Thanks rob, klaas , Magnolia and anyone else I may have missed. This along with Natalee is really getting to me tonight. We are having a candlelight vigil on Saturday evening and the minister will say a few words at the sight where that worthless piece of crap disposed of our sweet Kaitlin as if she were garbage....

I am so sorry.

Thanks Helen, I have to believe that justice will prevail for Kaitlin and for Natalee..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 31, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »

JQK seems to know what has happened to Natalee for him to say what he said

and yet he doesnt seem to be on the ball with things

im not happy with him

Beth might be under an agreement to not disclose anything until DeVries program airs. ???  That is the way I am thinking ...
So many thoughts as to what JQK said .. sorry I won't type out my gruesome ideas .. 
Hope they can go for a wrongful death like the Goldmans did to OJ
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 31, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

Good night everyone... hopefully tomorrow will find Joran where he belongs... well for now anyway... behind bars....hell will come in due time....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2008, 11:50:46 PM »

I've been sitting here thinking about all the info on SM in the first months after Natalee disappeared, and I just remembered the mysterious material shreds found on those rocks.  I still am convinced those were pieces of the green & white top Natalee had on that night.  Whatever happened with that evidence? 

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »

I've been sitting here thinking about all the info on SM in the first months after Natalee disappeared, and I just remembered the mysterious material shreds found on those rocks.  I still am convinced those were pieces of the green & white top Natalee had on that night.  Whatever happened with that evidence? 

It went poof!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #407 on: January 31, 2008, 11:52:00 PM »

I wonder who called who today? Tacky to Joran or Joran to Tacky?

Probably Paulus to Tacky. I agree with Red, Tacky was off his mark tonight. I did noticed he said he walked away from the conversation today "determined to come on the show and defend his client" I'm paraphrasing because I haven't seen a transcript, but that's a far cry from saying "I walked away absolutely convinced there is nothing to this and that Joran is absolutely innocent."

He didn't have his usual rant and indignation.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 31, 2008, 11:52:57 PM »

All of my Lago friends who grew up in Aruba, including the boys who loved nothing more than skin diving and spearfishing, swam all of those waters with only flippers, snorkle and mask and their trusty spearguns.

They all agree that by far, the fastest and easiest and surest way to dispose of a dead body would be to run over to Boca Mahos from Noord, drive up to the edge of the cliff and toss the body out into the crashing waves over the shear drop of the undercut cliff.

Look at Boca Mahos and the boys I grew up with jumping into the sea as teenagers...

This boca, cove, if you will, MUST be searched by the Navy Seals and the Florida State University forensic divers...or they will have missed the MOST LIKELY PLACE to dump a dead body to hide it forever.

If they dive and search that boca, they will find some traces of Natalee...I am sure...very very very sure.

All of my Aruba friends who know the island as well as I do, and beter, agree...dive in Boca Mahos...and you will find something...

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_26.html
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #409 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »

Probably Paulus to Tacky. I agree with Red, Tacky was off his mark tonight. I did noticed he said he walked away from the conversation today "determined to come on the show and defend his client" I'm paraphrasing because I haven't seen a transcript, but that's a far cry from saying "I walked away absolutely convinced there is nothing to this and that Joran is absolutely innocent."

I noticed that also CBB... he was not as arrogant as usual.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

They exist in pictures only now, I think
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:04 PM »

I noticed that also CBB... he was not as arrogant as usual.... 

No... but he was still ugly and greasy!! couldn't resist that last post before I go nitey nite....nite all !

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

It went poof!!!

There's a shocker!!     And since it did go poof, I'm even more convinced is was hers.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:51 PM »

Monkeys watch this now....

Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival

PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story

and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,

They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.

Somebody must have tell to wake them up

The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3

otherwise every work is lost foreever!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »

...JUST LOOK (AT) WHAT THEY DID...TO NATALEE...

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

It was her daughter they stole, killed and hid.  A girl.  She was just a girl.

And look at what they did.

That is why we yearn for truth here. 

What they did was EVIL and SAVAGE.  And made a girl into heroine and champion.

I stand with "the girl."

And so do I

And as I have repeatedly remarked, every time I view this website, I am amazed at the obvious Hand of the Lord at work, demonstrated by the loyalty, intelligence, strength, hardwork, tenacity, courage, righteousness, and love that all of you, all of the Beth's supporters, have steadfastly demonstrated as you have solidly stood shoulder to shoulder with Beth, sometimes supporting, sometimes carrying, the memory of Natalee and Beth, while chanting "Justice For Natalee." The words are that are rattling the walls of Aruba until they shall crumble, uncovering the cover up and administering justice to the guilty.

Maybe those walls are crumbling down as we post, maybe they are just shaking to the core, but due to the efforts of all of you, the walls are surely going to crumble, just as the walls of Jericho did, and the truth will be told.

Why this is God's will, I don't know. It certainly is not because Natalee is white, or from Alabama, or because of her socioeconomic status, nor is it because she is a US citizen, I really don't know. But the support Beth has received is visible proof that God's will is at work, and I am certainly not going to question it.

Maybe Obama's preacher might pray on it, ask for a little personal forgiveness for attempting to interject race into the efforts of Beth's supporters, and maybe, just maybe, God might grant him enough humility and wisdom to understand the whys and  not question but to accept God's will, of which Beth's supporters are obviously the result. Maybe God will grant him the gift of tongue to then preach to the world that this is an example of how God wants us to treat each other in our neighbor's hour of need, and thus spread the practice instead of condemning the practice,the practice that is most assuredly the will of God.

Changes in mankind begin one act of kindness at a time and we get to heaven one step at a time. You all are leaving clear foot prints showing the road to heaven.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: January 31, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »

Beth filled JQK in today.  Then there were press releases today.  She was astonished at what she had seen and heard. 

JQK said Beth was satisfied what she had seen and heard was authentic.  He knows a little more detail and but he can't tell it right now.

Someone basically making admissions and how her body was disposed of and how it wasn't found.

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Let's take a step back in time to November when the suspects were rearrested, Mos said he had new information that the girl was dead and there were admissions by the suspects. There was also some revelations that phone taps and cell records put the suspects back at the beach area later that night. I think D'Vries had this information a few months ago and shared it with Mos who then had the suspects rearrested. What is new here is that D'Vries has decided to go public after Mos dropped the case.

I also think we need to take a hard look at the Aru-Bay video stills which I posted in another thread. from what I can tell from the information that D'Vries is releasing she died at the beach.

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: February 01, 2008, 12:03:12 AM »

It has always bothered me that DeVries uncovered the fact that one of the lawyers for Joran, (was it Carlos?), met with KJ and told her Joran was involved but that it was up to KJ to prove it. I think Carlos is obligated to tell what he knows.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 01, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »

That's saying exactly what it says here only this is easier to read 

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 01, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »

Beth filled JQK in today.  Then there were press releases today.  She was astonished at what she had seen and heard. 

JQK said Beth was satisfied what she had seen and heard was authentic.  He knows a little more detail and but he can't tell it right now.

Someone basically making admissions and how her body was disposed of and how it wasn't found.

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Let's take a step back in time to November when the suspects were rearrested, Mos said he had new information that the girl was dead and there were admissions by the suspects. There was also some revelations that phone taps and cell records put the suspects back at the beach area later that night. I think D'Vries had this information a few months ago and shared it with Mos who then had the suspects rearrested. What is new here is that D'Vries has decided to go public after Mos dropped the case.

I also think we need to take a hard look at the Aru-Bay video stills which I posted in another thread. from what I can tell from the information that D'Vries is releasing she died at the beach.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.