April 19, 2024, 12:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 504882 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 01, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

Exactly what date did the Beth & Greta visit happen at the Sloots, when Puke Sloot was sweating ? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 01, 2008, 12:10:04 AM »

Exactly what date did the Beth & Greta visit happen at the Sloots, when Puke Sloot was sweating ? 

Wasn't it a couple days before PVDS was arrested?  So it would have been around 6/14 or 6/15?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:58 AM »

Wasn't it a couple days before PVDS was arrested?  So it would have been around 6/14 or 6/15?

PVDS was arrested on June 23, 2005.  I believe the meeting was the 21st:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 01, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »

...JUST LOOK (AT) WHAT THEY DID...TO NATALEE...

Indeed.

To look and see and then to know what "they" did.  And would do to you -- or your daughter.

She rubs her hands together, anxious...all the horrible memories as in a flood come roaring back...the fear...the horror -- her daughter, a living, breathing, bright and wonderful child : DEAD.

It was her daughter they stole, killed and hid.  A girl.  She was just a girl.

And look at what they did.

That is why we yearn for truth here. 

What they did was EVIL and SAVAGE.  And made a girl into heroine and champion.

I stand with "the girl."

And so do I

And as I have repeatedly remarked, every time I view this website, I am amazed at the obvious Hand of the Lord at work, demonstrated by the loyalty, intelligence, strength, hardwork, tenacity, courage, righteousness, and love that all of you, all of the Beth's supporters, have steadfastly demonstrated as you have solidly stood shoulder to shoulder with Beth, sometimes supporting, sometimes carrying, the memory of Natalee and Beth, while chanting "Justice For Natalee." The words are that are rattling the walls of Aruba until they shall crumble, uncovering the cover up and administering justice to the guilty.

Maybe those walls are crumbling down as we post, maybe they are just shaking to the core, but due to the efforts of all of you, the walls are surely going to crumble, just as the walls of Jericho did, and the truth will be told.

Why this is God's will, I don't know. It certainly is not because Natalee is white, or from Alabama, or because of her socioeconomic status, nor is it because she is a US citizen, I really don't know. But the support Beth has received is visible proof that God's will is at work, and I am certainly not going to question it.

Maybe Obama's preacher might pray on it, ask for a little personal forgiveness for attempting to interject race into the efforts of Beth's supporters, and maybe, just maybe, God might grant him enough humility and wisdom to understand the whys and  not question but to accept God's will, of which Beth's supporters are obviously the result. Maybe God will grant him the gift of tongue to then preach to the world that this is an example of how God wants us to treat each other in our neighbor's hour of need, and thus spread the practice instead of condemning the practice,the practice that is most assuredly the will of God.

Changes in mankind begin one act of kindness at a time and we get to heaven one step at a time. You all are leaving clear foot prints showing the road to heaven.

PI, I think that God uses people and events to teach us lessons.  Through this he has shown us that people from all over the world can come together with love and compassion for an 18 year old girl and a family that most of us never heard of. He has also shown us the picture of evil that exists in this world.  Why he chose this family and this precious girl we don't know but we can feel confident in the fact that Natalee is with Him and that many of us have grown closer  and more dependent on Him because of this.  He will handle the evil people who ended Natalee's life in His own time and He will comfort those who are left behind.  There will be justice whether we see it or not, but I do truly hope that we get to see what was done to this beautiful girl punished!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2008, 12:19:19 AM »

Hi, monkeys! So what's the consensus on the new evidence? I wonder if/when we'll find out what it is.

Cautiously awaiting to see how this all turns out.  Is that your baby?  Sweet.

Yes--she was born January 14. Thanks!

I hope this new evidence finally brings a good outcome.

Congratulations.  I am glad to see you.  Great that you are home with this weather.  Snuggle up with that sweet baby.  Amazingly as long as the hours of feeding and diapering seem to be when you are doing these chores, it goes so fast and before long, it's diapers for your grandbabies and they too are precious.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »

Beth filled JQK in today.  Then there were press releases today.  She was astonished at what she had seen and heard. 

JQK said Beth was satisfied what she had seen and heard was authentic.  He knows a little more detail and but he can't tell it right now.

Someone basically making admissions and how her body was disposed of and how it wasn't found.

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Let's take a step back in time to November when the suspects were rearrested, Mos said he had new information that the girl was dead and there were admissions by the suspects. There was also some revelations that phone taps and cell records put the suspects back at the beach area later that night. I think D'Vries had this information a few months ago and shared it with Mos who then had the suspects rearrested. What is new here is that D'Vries has decided to go public after Mos dropped the case.

I also think we need to take a hard look at the Aru-Bay video stills which I posted in another thread. from what I can tell from the information that D'Vries is releasing she died at the beach.
I agree, she died at the beach.  She was then thrown into that bag, and put into the cement basin right across the street, until they could get her to the dunes.  Then we know what happened there, and it wasn't a boy that had been there for a year either.  From there is where I'd like to know.  Probably over the cliffs in Boca where the blue blanket/tarp was, or the dump.  When that bridge crashed on the day Joran was released, it was telling the world that evil things were going on.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 01, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »

Beth filled JQK in today.  Then there were press releases today.  She was astonished at what she had seen and heard. 

JQK said Beth was satisfied what she had seen and heard was authentic.  He knows a little more detail and but he can't tell it right now.

Someone basically making admissions and how her body was disposed of and how it wasn't found.

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Let's take a step back in time to November when the suspects were rearrested, Mos said he had new information that the girl was dead and there were admissions by the suspects. There was also some revelations that phone taps and cell records put the suspects back at the beach area later that night. I think D'Vries had this information a few months ago and shared it with Mos who then had the suspects rearrested. What is new here is that D'Vries has decided to go public after Mos dropped the case.

I also think we need to take a hard look at the Aru-Bay video stills which I posted in another thread. from what I can tell from the information that D'Vries is releasing she died at the beach.
I agree, she died at the beach.  She was then thrown into that bag, and put into the cement basin right across the street, until they could get her to the dunes.  Then we know what happened there, and it wasn't a boy that had been there for a year either.  From there is where I'd like to know.  Probably over the cliffs in Boca where the blue blanket/tarp was, or the dump.  When that bridge crashed on the day Joran was released, it was telling the world that evil things were going on.

The still of the "bag" found in the drainage basin exactly at the place Joran said he left Natalee (20 meters from the huts).

In My Opinion
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #427 on: February 01, 2008, 12:47:36 AM »

Monkeys watch this now....

Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival

PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story

and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,

They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.

Somebody must have tell to wake them up

The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3

otherwise every work is lost foreever!

Caps, if you feel confident that this is what needs to be done, PLEASE contact someone who can place surveilance at the sight or attempt a recovery.  Klaas or Red can probably help you with who to contact with the information.  I cannot think clearly after so many tears tonight.  I don't want what I've heard to be true but I don't know what to believe right now.  I worried about you today and am glad to see you are on here tonight.  Please be safe, I worry that you will be a target to be quieted and you are so needed to make everything come out for JUSTICE.  Thank you for all you have done and are still doing.  I really mean that from the heart.
TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 01, 2008, 12:51:09 AM »

I have nurses training and yet I would not want to be responsible for declaring a person dead especially one having expired from and OD as respiration could just be tremendously supporessed.

So my question is, how did they know in fact Natalee was deceased before disposing of the remains?  Were there injuries so massive as to be obvious or what exactly and if so, how was that an accident?

I think we need to wait for the actual information before locking ourselves into any particular theory or line of thought.

jmho

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2008, 12:53:03 AM »

goodnight everyone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2008, 12:53:05 AM »

PI, I think that God uses people and events to teach us lessons.  Through this he has shown us that people from all over the world can come together with love and compassion for an 18 year old girl and a family that most of us never heard of. He has also shown us the picture of evil that exists in this world.  Why he chose this family and this precious girl we don't know but we can feel confident in the fact that Natalee is with Him and that many of us have grown closer  and more dependent on Him because of this.  He will handle the evil people who ended Natalee's life in His own time and He will comfort those who are left behind.  There will be justice whether we see it or not, but I do truly hope that we get to see what was done to this beautiful girl punished!

Casa ... I know that you were addressing your post to PI but ... I want you to know that every word touched my heart and ... reminded me there are life lessons to learn in the trials that we experience in this journey called life and ... then there are the blessings bestowed by those who cross our paths ... those who embrace/uphold us as we endure.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #431 on: February 01, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »

goodnight everyone.
Goodnight TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 01, 2008, 12:55:13 AM »

If we all send prayers, good vibes, whatever each individual does of a positive spiritual nature, toward Beth and the family, it will help her I know.  Right now she needs this strength and it can be a tremendous force for helping her and all the family to cope with this finality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 01, 2008, 01:00:10 AM »

Does anyone know the exact words that JQK used when he was talking about Natalee's remains...unfortunately I missed the first part of the show.....TIA 

Per poster sunmoonstars at BFN:

Here are JQK's exact words about recovering the body:

It's' my understanding from what i've heard that it would not be possible to recover the body at this time...the manner of disposal.

fire

Go back and read my posts about Rene who was beheaded who disposed of Natalee and Pitbull was a part of it.  The female journalist and her camera person were probably working with Peter de Vries or had a whiff of what he knew.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 01, 2008, 01:01:42 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

God Bless

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: February 01, 2008, 01:05:35 AM »

If we all send prayers, good vibes, whatever each individual does of a positive spiritual nature, toward Beth and the family, it will help her I know.  Right now she needs this strength and it can be a tremendous force for helping her and all the family to cope with this finality.

I agree, Anna. I also think the concerted, selfless effort that the Persistence Crew has exhibited right in the heart of this tangle of lies and tragedy, has brought a spiritual whisper of change to the progression of apathy and secrecy and cronyism. They have quietly just stood for truth and commitment to bring comfort. They have been a beacon of light in a dark place and their power is only strengthened by their oblivion of it. 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 01, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

Casa ... I know that you were addressing your post to PI but ... I want you to know that every word touched my heart and ... reminded me there are life lessons to learn in the trials that we experience in this journey called life and ... then there are the blessings bestowed by those who cross our paths ... those who embrace/uphold us as we endure.

Thank you.

Janet

Thank you Janet for your kind words!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 01, 2008, 01:14:58 AM »

Monkeys look what he is saying....HE accept / recognise some of the guild but to prosecute, you need the BODY.....The Key

It movie played in Aruba allready, where is the evidence...

No BODY to Link the cupability to, No Case...only diffrent lingo this time.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #438 on: February 01, 2008, 01:17:44 AM »

Does anyone know the exact words that JQK used when he was talking about Natalee's remains...unfortunately I missed the first part of the show.....TIA 

Per poster sunmoonstars at BFN:

Here are JQK's exact words about recovering the body:

It's' my understanding from what i've heard that it would not be possible to recover the body at this time...the manner of disposal.

fire

Go back and read my posts about Rene who was beheaded who disposed of Natalee and Pitbull was a part of it.  The female journalist and her camera person were probably working with Peter de Vries or had a whiff of what he knew.
At this point..none of Us know what happened to Natalee and I prefer to Keep the Faith and the Hope that She is in the Ocean and the Persistence is going to find Her and Bring Her home to Her Family....Sincerely PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 01, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »

Posted at RU by Sunmoonstars - translated by someone at BFN:

From BFN:

De Vries on Pauw & Witteman - Translation

Jeroen Pauw (J):We have wine, so we also have Peter de Vries.

Witteman (W): Peter, you made the world news immediately, let's take a look.

-clip- Prosecutors office in Aruba is now looking into new evidence that may show how Natalee Holloway was killed and the method in which her body was disappeared.

Patrick (in Miami) what can you tell us?

Patrick: Head officer Ruben of Aruba says this new information is coming directly from Holland from the crime reporter Peter de Vries.

They believe that this information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway, how she disappeared, and ultimately if they can find her body this can lead into that direction.

-end of clip-

W: Peter, congratulations, you are already world news. The last time you were here was with the family van der Sloot we asked you if you were going to pursue this case and you were vague about that, what happened since?

Peter de Vries (P): A lot. The case is solved.

W: Tell us what you can tell.

P: Well the case is solved, this Sunday I will, in a 2 hour long broadcast at SBS, reveal how we solved the case. And what exactly happened.

W: Yes the case, that can mean much, are we talking about a murder or a disappearance? What is the case?

P: The case is the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, that is the case, and how that happened and why and who was involved in this, all that I will tell Sunday.

W: Yes, The Press Release mentioned that a hidden camera was used in a spectacular way, how do we have to imagine that?

P: I cannot say much about that either, but what I can say is that we have worked on this case for months, we have a hidden camera to capture certain things, and that seemed very important, and those images we will show Sunday.

J: Did you use these camera's in Holland or in Aruba?

P: Both.

W: Both in Aruba and Holland, it was useful both in Aruba and Holland?

P: Yes.

W: What was the moment that you felt: I have the story... on or about?

P: There have been many moments that we felt that we were really close, that it could not take much longer. But it is a specific operation, we often were afraid that it would leak, that we would do things wrong, that there would be technical problems. And yes, in your mind, you go back and forward about have you nailed it, it was a process.

J: To whom it would leak, to the person that was taped?

P: You are performing an operation, there is much dedication necessary, technicians, others involved, I cannot say to much.

J: How many people were involved?

P: About 6- 8 it was a small group, very confidential, we were afraid it would go wrong, I had to disappoint people at my redaction, could not tell much, afraid it would leak.

J: Now Aruba is part of the Dutch Antilles, isn't it if you are on a plane to Aruba everyone starts to call etc?

P: Over a week ago me and colleague Kees van der Spek were in Aruba, and we were glad we took a plane to Curacao, we took a smaller plane from there. We did not think it would remain a secret had we went to Aruba in a Boeing.

J: The people who were considered suspects, Joran and the two others, you have been here with the family van der Sloot, father and mother VDS live in Aruba, did you talk to them there?

P: No I have not seen them.

J: Did you met with Joran?

P: No, did not see him, to my knowledge he does not live on Aruba.

J: You said in Aruba...

W: Peter, the redaction of NOVA dug into things going by some sources, they tried to perform a reconstruction of what you have done, they said how you we able to have an Aruban, who met with Joran in the casino in Nijmegen, able to win his trust, he was equipped with material, Joran started to talk and confessed, do you recognize this?

P: I did not watch NOVA, who said this?

W: The NOVA reporter.

P: Well maybe he should continue then, maybe he can also solve this case.

J: Before Sunday.

W: Do you recognize the story?

P: I am not going into this, how we came to this, that is something that all will be precisely explained Sunday.

J: We have found a piece on your site, in which you are talking about a confession of Joran. This is something you and your people have dreamed of. A Conversation with Mos.

W: Is this authentic?

P: I have not been on the Internet, I have been on the phone all night.

J: This is not something that appeared suddenly, it comes from your site, the conversation with Hans Mos, is it authentic?

P: I am not going to answer that.

J: Is that a yes or a no?

P: Not sure if I am speaking Spanish?

W: But is this from you.

P: I am not going into this.

J: Peter, then it is a yes, otherwise you would have said no.

P: If you know why are you asking?

J: To learn if it is authentic or not.

P: Because?

W: Because of your denial it seems...

P: I am not denying anything, I said I was not going into this.

W: The interview with Hans Mos, is it...

P: I have talked with him a couple of times, he is the head officer and...

W: And you offered him your findings?

P: Yes we have talked this through.

W: You have presented your results to Natalee's mother, and you were so kind to offer us some material:

-clip (preview from Sunday, Beth is shown)

Beth: Look what they have done...

Look what they have done to Natalee what they have done to a country.

Look what they have done to...to...

P: To you

Beth: Look what they have done to Natalee.

-end clip-
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4Ll9hDu0)

W: That was not an optimistic message you told the mother.

P: No.

W: Was it an emotional gathering also for you?

P: Yes of course, it had a lot of impact on me also, I am a crime investigator for 30 years, due to us some murder cases were solved, but the moment you have to give a mother such a message it affects you a lot.
And I am glad it did affect me, if not it would mean your emotions are totally cut off, it has affected me a lot.

W: You said I have solved more murder cases, that implies that we are talking about a murder here?

P: Ehm, well, yes then you make sort of a word-game out of it, let me say I have solved more criminal cases.

J: Did you talk to the mother today?

P: I have picked her up from Schiphol Airport this morning, she came to Holland per my request, and I have talked with her extensively about the case today.

W: You told her today what you had find out? Or did you tell her prior?

P: I have talked with her over the phone before, but did not tell her exactly what was going on, I told her that I had a major breakthrough in the case, and asked if she wanted to come to Holland. We had been in touch before, she has seen my previous show and followed what we were doing. She trusted me on my word and said, if you say I need to come I will come. And today we met, I informed her.

W: And she is convinced that with your findings the case is solved?

P: 100 percent.

W: You too, I saw a piece of your promo, in which you are standing on a sunny beach of Aruba:

P: This is the place where Natalee disappeared without a trace in Aruba. Almost no one believes anymore that this mystery ever will be solved. But we have the solution, we found out during a hidden camera action what happened to Natalee, and who has done this.

W: Solved, means that you are certain of your case?

W: We ask this because at the end of the last show Joran asked the following question:

-clip-
Joran: If it ever will be clear what has happened in this case, and it turns out you were wrong, will you then apologize? Are you man enough to do that?

De Vries: What do you think?

Joran: I don't think so.

De Vries: No?
-end clip.

W: So these excuses do not have to come.

P: Well the thing is that after the show Joran apologized to me.

J: That was due to the wine on your jacket.

J: One more question about this case, it is remarkable that you are convinced that you, probably you have shown a large part of that material of your investigation to the OM?

J: And one would think the OM would then go make arrests. Could it be that from the moment that the OM was given all this info, quickly went tapping everything around Joran van der Sloot?

P: I don't know why you are mentioning this name right now.

J: Because he was to say the least, your prime suspect all this time.

P: Ok well, you would have to ask the OM what considerations they are making, I am not the spokesperson of the OM.

J: No but you are a long term crime journalist, and you know how this works out usually, on the moment no arrests are made yet, but when a certain direction is pointed into.

P: I think I understand it all.

J: But you don't want to tell per se?

P: I will do so Sunday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.