March 28, 2024, 06:56:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 503434 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2008, 02:25:27 AM »

Well, I hope Jossy is out all day tomorrow gathering information to share with us on Dana tomorrow night!  He may be able to find out something so we at least get a preview of what is to come on Sunday.

Robots, you are correct.  We want to win the war and will lose some battles and win some but the end result is what counts.  I don't know if Justice is possible either any more or even what justice might be in this tragedy for nothing will bring Natalee back no matter what.  So how can there be justice in the face of that fact.  She is gone never to return to her family, friends and home.  Even holding those accountable will not change that fact.

I am pleased DeVries has this, whatever it is, and trust him to be truthful as to it's importance but am not at all certain where it will lead.  I also wonder if the catch and release last month and release of suspects from that status as such was a ploy to loosen Joran's tongue.

So much to think about and consider, my mind is racing but am going to call it a day and head for the Monkey Bunkey. 

Goodnight, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: February 01, 2008, 02:27:40 AM »

goodnight Anna

im hitting the hey also

good night everyone

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2008, 02:30:53 AM »

Monkeys:

We have another Time Paradox

What is more important for an Reporter? The sensational of a breaking News.

Now this sensational happend in 2005 with his hidden camera he put.....so he was there... now the word "put" means you must know in advanced where to put to take the best shots? Still with me Monkeys

in 2005 the whole world was looking for Natalee, AND Pieter had the pictures already.

Now here is the PARADOX. Sensational Case with no picture? no Evidence

Now in 2008 after t.5 years of sacrificed Pieter comes out and say now that this is the new sensational with some picture that he took in 2005

How can that be for a Reporter..

He must study a bit about TIME PARADOX

IT TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE WHAT HAPPENS IF JORAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER BEFORE HE WAS BORN."

In a Logic World things works in order

A session event in 2005 but no picture but taken with hidden cameras
(in Login Term an event in 2005 "AND" no Picture) for the Sensational CASE

A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures
(in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE

We have a Paradox (a Lie )

Do not fool Wizard

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 01, 2008, 02:52:13 AM »

Wizard, I wish I understood what you are saying.  Peter doesn't have  movies or pictures from 2005, does  he?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 01, 2008, 02:52:34 AM »

Anyone still here?
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 01, 2008, 03:06:18 AM »

Just me I think
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 01, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »

I'm checking in briefly. I hope that Peter deVries is watching his back if he is in the same country with Joran. That wine-tossing incident shows that Joran DOES NOT LIKE to be crossed. He had demonstrated violence toward Peter already. He might be even madder now.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: February 01, 2008, 03:25:24 AM »

I'm turning in. I hope tomorrow brings us closer to seeing the guilty in this case brought to justice!

BTW, Port Valerie, you have an avi at the link in my signature line. Good night and God Bless you Monkeys!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #468 on: February 01, 2008, 03:27:07 AM »

OOps! Just had to say HI to third! Good to see you!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 01, 2008, 03:36:45 AM »

Now which one of the buffoons at RU is saying that Peter de Vries had tapes in 2005?   They know better than that.  They are trying to play us for idiots. 

I hope to see anyone who said that putting herself/himself in the same position Glenda got her pie hole in when she was knowingly spouting off things which were untrue, and then trying to retract and homogenize them.

Joran supporters, we will not be fooled by any of you who are advocating Peter de Vries had these tapes in 2005.  No way.  We might be a little squirrelly but we are not loony birds.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 01, 2008, 03:42:57 AM »

I'm turning in. I hope tomorrow brings us closer to seeing the guilty in this case brought to justice!

BTW, Port Valerie, you have an avi at the link in my signature line. Good night and God Bless you Monkeys!

Oooh, thank you. I will look for it tomorrow. Ditto -- God Bless all Monkeys. I hope Sunday brings good news and a resolution.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 01, 2008, 03:47:20 AM »

I looked at my new avi and I love it! Thank you, CBB. I will load it tomorrow. Too sleepy right now. Goodnight, all monkeys everywhere. May Natalee's family soon have peace.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 01, 2008, 04:11:37 AM »

I just read the D'Vries transcript from a few pages back. He is extremely evasive and it seems very impressed with himself. He might be in this for the publicity and he could be calling it an accident and no murder. I have to say his motives are not clear and I think he is presenting a THEORY based on a few admissions by Joran. I don't think he knows what happened that night, he has just pieced together his idea of what "fits".

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 01, 2008, 05:50:34 AM »

Please, Everybody.  Let Beth, Dave and JQK decide if this is worthy information, something that can bring resolution about for Beth, Dave and their families. We doubted everybody, we doubted Mos, and we have voiced doubts about John Q Kelly, and even have questioned Jossy's motives, close to the point of accusing him of being a trafficker of drugs and humans and then on the other hand, we start demanding he get all the answers for us, that he just shut down the press unless it answers our questions and sadly enough, I admit some of us sound like we want him to come and babysit us.  Now, we are going to dash all hope that Dave & Beth might have, that confidence they have put in the Persistence, in Peter de Vries.  Stop it.  Beth will know when to tell us to doubt. 

In the main scheme of things, our opinions matter only to us, so let's not pick apart that which, albeit perhaps painful for Beth and Dave to face, but it least it is a point where they can know maybe, just maybe, what happened to Natalee and be it ever so painful, it is time they had some resolution.  We knew all along this was not going to be a pretty ending. 

Why would anyone ask if Peter de Vries has a motive?  Yes, that is the job of any good journalist, to investigate, to get answers, and think about it--- just think about it --- how many of us would risk our lives going into the lion's den of Aruba to seek answers the way Peter has.  Now, let's quit wallowing in our own self-pity of not being the ones to solve the case and let Beth decide if she thinks this warrants any merit.

Let Hans Mos have another crack at it, if he chooses to but let's quit bashing everybody that tries to help.  There are very few who have stood by Beth, and even if it was for some kind of self-gratification or whatever, Jossy and Peter have been there for her. 

Dana is going to have Jossy on his program.  Let's support Jossy and Dana by our careful and close participation.  Dana does a great job of finding the best questions for his guests.  He is a great host and he is "one of us," although we do not give him in return all that he does for our cause.  I am as guilty as the next person as I am not even able to pick up his program any longer with this silly computer, but I read the transcripts and I want to know what was said because I trust Dana to get the information we want from his guests.  He is trained, experienced and above all very savvy in questioning people, it was his life and still is.  So let's hand off some questions to Klaasen to forward to Dana, that he might be able to ask Jossy.

Red has a "pulpit" of sorts and a means by which to communicate with Beth, with Dana, with Jossy and perhaps he can get answers for us before we start once again desecrating anyone who has tried to help.  Red is our own.  He is our go-to-guy.  Klaas is his conscience and right-hand.  I am sure they will get information for us when they can.  In the meantime, let's settle down, support Beth and try to be patient.

Off my soapbox.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 01, 2008, 05:55:17 AM »

I just read the D'Vries transcript from a few pages back. He is extremely evasive and it seems very impressed with himself. He might be in this for the publicity and he could be calling it an accident and no murder. I have to say his motives are not clear and I think he is presenting a THEORY based on a few admissions by Joran.  I don't think he knows what happened that night, he has just pieced together his idea of what "fits".

I agree Spock.  I do not believe that DeVries has solved this case.

The people of Aruba and Holland need us to believe his story.  They want to put an end to this.  They are playing the accident card this way no one will be punished.  Joran will never see a jail cell.

I do not trust DeVries.  I am also beginning to think the wine incident was staged.  Why all of a sudden did the Sloots do that interview right before Oprah's show aired.  They are portraying DeVries as some sort of super sleuth who got Joran to crack under pressure and show his temper when questioned.  We fell for it hook line and sinker.  John Q. Kelly didn't show much emotion and I have a feeling he doesn't believe it.

After seeing Beth in that video clip and her actions I believe that is just what they wanted.  She believes it is the truth whatever it is they showed her and this is exactly what they wanted.  Once again they brought an emotional Beth to Holland and this poor woman had to go through this.  Why didn't Beth contact Kelly before hand.  Whose idea was it for her to go it alone.

With that I am off to work.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 01, 2008, 06:04:09 AM »

I wonder if Joran will be speaking Dutch or English on this tape.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: February 01, 2008, 06:06:46 AM »

I just read the D'Vries transcript from a few pages back. He is extremely evasive and it seems very impressed with himself. He might be in this for the publicity and he could be calling it an accident and no murder. I have to say his motives are not clear and I think he is presenting a THEORY based on a few admissions by Joran.  I don't think he knows what happened that night, he has just pieced together his idea of what "fits".

I agree Spock.  I do not believe that DeVries has solved this case.

The people of Aruba and Holland need us to believe his story.  They want to put an end to this.  They are playing the accident card this way no one will be punished.  Joran will never see a jail cell.

I do not trust DeVries.  I am also beginning to think the wine incident was staged.  Why all of a sudden did the Sloots do that interview right before Oprah's show aired.  They are portraying DeVries as some sort of super sleuth who got Joran to crack under pressure and show his temper when questioned.  We fell for it hook line and sinker.  John Q. Kelly didn't show much emotion and I have a feeling he doesn't believe it.

After seeing Beth in that video clip and her actions I believe that is just what they wanted.  She believes it is the truth whatever it is they showed her and this is exactly what they wanted.  Once again they brought an emotional Beth to Holland and this poor woman had to go through this.  Why didn't Beth contact Kelly before hand.  Whose idea was it for her to go it alone.

With that I am off to work.

San, that is also how it looks to me:

In My Opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #477 on: February 01, 2008, 06:17:28 AM »

Was it stated that Joran was not at his home in the NL where is is studying "LAW"?  I thought he wanted to do international accounting or something.  So he decided law would be a good field to get into?  I don't think so.

Indeed.......the Golden Boy wants to become a Joe Tacopina.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #478 on: February 01, 2008, 06:23:26 AM »

My Take:

The reason nat's body is not recoverable at this time is because it is somewhere in the ocean nearby where the Persistence search is going on.  They either haven't identified it yet, or... it is in such a state that they have not been able to figure out a way to bring it to the surface.  I suspect that perhaps the Persistence might have been privy to information Peter obtained from the videos and "zeroed" in on it in hopes of recoevery.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #479 on: February 01, 2008, 06:43:00 AM »

JQK

it is my understanding that the body would not be recoverable at this time

I am catching up after a restless night.
...WTF does that mean........'AT THIS TIME'. Does that mean possibly at a later date (if so, where, when and why not NOW) or NEVER--PERIOD (if 'never' then just say so...NEVER-PERIOD). Why the word games all the time.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.