June 20, 2024, 11:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 509037 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 01, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »

I think most people would agree that that was rape.

If he said on the tape he had sex with her and she was drunk or doing drugs he could very well get rape charges according to Dutch law. We will have to wait and see but this is probably one of the many aspects the Prosecutor is weighing right now.

His statements to ALE (if they weren't destroyed by Van der Straten and Karin Jannsen) will also factor in here. His initial story was that she was drunk and he didn't change it until a month or so later when he realized he could be liable for rape under the law. He also said in a statemnent he fingered her while she was going in and out of consciousness. That also is considered rape under Dutch law. Dompig confirmed this on national television.

Maybe the Dutch will choose to read the statements this time instead of ignore them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: February 01, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

So is Koen the 5th suspect?  Mum?  Where are you?  We have considered him often...but never made the alibi connection other than that supposed family get together.

I'm here Lala's...was looking for all that stuff on the 'G's...too much posting going on lately over there and can't find it...Dutch bothers...

I can't find anything in the Shango thread anymore. Remember our talk about the two Dutch brothers questioned and then Freddy gets grilled several times after that?  Freddy knew what happened...he may have helped in some way.  Deepak and Satish knew that Freddy knew the truth...but they didn't say anything to their own attorneys?  WTH?  I am a little shocked right now.  To think that so many things we have speculated on that seemed so far out there could actually be true...I never thought anything could surprise me..but this time I admit it has.  Deepak and Satish knew that Paulus had asked them to lie for their precious son...the same one that dumped Beth's precious daughter into the ocean.  WTH?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 01, 2008, 03:35:13 PM »

Your own father...

Your own father, what???

...had sex with her?

...told you to get rid of the body?

...bought the drugs?

,,,showed you how to be a pimp?

...helped you get away with murder?

,,,what?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #843 on: February 01, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

PER MF @ RU
translated by me
Joran van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has not killed, but he was involved in the disappearance of her body leave. This can be seen from pictures by Peter R. De Vries has made of Joran van der Sloot, sources have confirmed to the NIS.

THEN MF posts >>>>

According to NOS, Joran said on tape that KG helped him disposed of the bodies. Kalpoes not involved. Natalee collapsed and he thought she died

Wow...that leaves a lot to the imagination.  What if she wasn't dead and they 'disposed' of her 'body'? 

I thought the same thing...ohmygawd

Indeed, that thought has crossed my mind dozens of times over the past 2.8 years and what a horrifying thought it is.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 01, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »

This last set of pics so clearly shows a person ( which looks like Natalee) in the plastic bag.  I remember seeing them earlier in the investigation and kind of seeing a person's outline but nothing definitive.  My stomach did flip flops just seeing them.

Could someone jog my memory and tell me-

-When these pics first surfaced

-Who had these pics

-where were they photographed

-Is there a possibility they were photoshopped?

If these pics are the real thing, a lot more people know what happened.

The film Strip has a Time and a Date on it: I think the date is 04/21

Aru-Bay, smallmovie17 which was uploaded to the aru-bay website on 6/15/2005.

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 01, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »

In the long rum, I think we know that many people are involved in the crime and the cover up.

I make typoes when I dring rmu.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 01, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »

Why oh why are these people not under arrest....

I do not understand their system Rolling Eyes 
(or lack there of)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 01, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »

If I understand the developments correctly. Joran has confided to his parents that he has "confessed" to an associate. Better to hear it from the Sporter himself and begin the damage control.

This all appears to have happened BEFORE the Pauws en Witteman broadcast. If I am correct.

So, if that is true. We would have all four of the players in involved in the round table discussion (Paulus, Joran, Anita and DeVries) all aware that Joran has "confessed" and yet the Sloots continue the charade as if they are from some special entitlement class that is at liberty to kill and dispose of other human beings without impunity.

The gall of these Sloots never seizes to amaze us all.

To have the gumption and balls to sit there and lie to the entire country of Holland (in a attempt to revitalize their reputations), all the while knowing that every word out of their mouths was pure unadulterated lying. In my opinion there is not a prison harsh enough or a sentence long enough for this "special class" of Dutch Royalty.

Have a nice day - J4N

Good to see you Bruddah! Kind of nullifies everything the whole Sloot family has said since day one, doesn't it? Sheds more light on Paulus looking up Drug and Alcohol overdose on the computer that morning. I hope they all go down in flames.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 01, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

And I do not want to hear that some TV program has to air on Sunday night BEFORE any arrests can be made.... THAT IS LUDACRIS!!!!!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »

So is Koen the 5th suspect?  Mum?  Where are you?  We have considered him often...but never made the alibi connection other than that supposed family get together.

I'm here Lala's...was looking for all that stuff on the 'G's...too much posting going on lately over there and can't find it...Dutch bothers...

I know Lala's...it's all over there somewhere ... news reports..will find them later...only found this. A post of mine...

Gunslinger…Thanks..the Gottenbos parents, the important others, the alibi that needs to be broken, were out of the country, not Koen, party was at the Gottenbos house – this is the nice house that Joran took Natalee to.

Lala’s….remember a few weeks back, I posted from news reports and posters about the two Dutch brothers that were arrested with Joran and the statement from Mickey John’s Mom about the 3 white boys from influential families. Will go back and find it all.

Why did ALE lead everyone away from the Gottenbos end of the island? Why did they come here? Better still, why were they allowed to? Where is Sander’s phone? What happened to the other arrest in the Netherlands, the one Jossy says had the scratches, at the time Guido was arrested?

Were the G. Mom and Dad the other 2 tickets on that plane with Anita? Relatives… Anita’s Mom 90th birhday IIRC!

From the MB'ers Natalee met a 'G' - Sander

We have often wondered why that island would protect the Sloots, well IMO they didn’t, they were protecting the Gottenbos’!

I can't find anything in the Shango thread anymore. Remember our talk about the two Dutch brothers questioned and then Freddy gets grilled several times after that?  Freddy knew what happened...he may have helped in some way.  Deepak and Satish knew that Freddy knew the truth...but they didn't say anything to their own attorneys?  WTH?  I am a little shocked right now.  To think that so many things we have speculated on that seemed so far out there could actually be true...I never thought anything could surprise me..but this time I admit it has.  Deepak and Satish knew that Paulus had asked them to lie for their precious son...the same one that dumped Beth's precious daughter into the ocean.  WTH?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:24 PM »

In the long rum, I think we know that many people are involved in the crime and the cover up.

Spellcheck likes RUM!  And so do I.  Why is the rum (and vodka) always gone?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »

This last set of pics so clearly shows a person ( which looks like Natalee) in the plastic bag.  I remember seeing them earlier in the investigation and kind of seeing a person's outline but nothing definitive.  My stomach did flip flops just seeing them.

Could someone jog my memory and tell me-

-When these pics first surfaced

-Who had these pics

-where were they photographed

-Is there a possibility they were photoshopped?

If these pics are the real thing, a lot more people know what happened.

The film Strip has a Time and a Date on it: I think the date is 04/21

Aru-Bay, smallmovie17 which was uploaded to the aru-bay website on 6/15/2005.

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 01, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

And I do not want to hear that some TV program has to air on Sunday night BEFORE any arrests can be made.... THAT IS LUDACRIS!!!!!!!

I thought there were things they needed to confirm before any arrests were made.

Maybe they will make the arrests while the program is being aired---live....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: February 01, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »

Hey, if PTB on Aruba knew this to be fact or even thought this is the way it went down...why would they allow these two families to wreak so much havoc on their island.  The Sloots alone have practically destroyed the livelihood of this small country.  They are not gods...they put their pants on just like everyone else down there. Paulus must have a key to that closet where the skeletons reside.  He must have the only key.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 01, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »

very few here are exempt from typos!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 01, 2008, 03:43:23 PM »

LOAD ALERT -- WARNING -- DANGER -- BS --  LIAR -- TILT -- WARNING

"Natalee collapsed and he thought she died"

BULL BULL BULL

paulus knew she died, paulus instructed them to be quiet

your own father  --->  told us to keep telling lies because without a body there is no case..........

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 01, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »

The pictures are fake

The black picture has a Light source on the right but no shadows and a complete black foundation on the left... how is that possible...Photoshop and bad layering

The other other reverse picture 02:49 / 04:27  one is the time and one is the date and how they are linked to the case

if first set of number is the time, then the date is April 27
if fist set is date 02:49 this is February
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 01, 2008, 03:43:34 PM »

Wait a minute!! Joran had sex with her and he thought she had died?  Thought she had died...and he decided to take her body out to sea?  WTH?  He thought she was dead so let's just dump her out there in the ocean?  WTH?  Koen actually comes to his aid??  Joran calls Koen and he comes right over and helps Joran take the body of a possibly dead girl, places her in his boat, and motors right out to the deep area and dumps her there? WTH?  Why didn't Koen's father do something when he found out?  Who's complicit here?  A whole bunch of people...a whole bunch!!! MOO

Thumbs up Las! To quote a famous robot, "It does not compute!"

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 01, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »

BULL BULL BULL

your own father  --->  told us to keep telling lies because without a body there is no case..........

robots,

looks like the rock scene may finally come into play.

the question is now: dump / incinerator / ocean ??
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 01, 2008, 03:45:16 PM »

BULL BULL BULL

Yeah Bots, and his own computer records confirm it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.